I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Do you like Childrens card games too? Then follow the Dark Lord and his Candy Monsters~ EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Do you like Childrens card games too? Then follow the Dark Lord and his Candy Monsters~ EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Do you like Childrens card games too? Then follow the Dark Lord and his Candy Monsters~ EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Do you like Childrens card games too? Then follow the Dark Lord and his Candy Monsters~ EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Do you like Childrens card games too? Then follow the Dark Lord and his Candy Monsters~ EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Do you like Childrens card games too? Then follow the Dark Lord and his Candy Monsters~

Go down

Do you like Childrens card games too? Then follow the Dark Lord and his Candy Monsters~ Empty Do you like Childrens card games too? Then follow the Dark Lord and his Candy Monsters~

Post by Azmot on June 22nd 2012, 8:10 pm

Well then, I'm aware that some of you enjoy the game "Yugioh", and I was wondering if any of you would be interested in joining this GREAT yugioh site that allows you to create your own custom cards via a program called Duel Portal! You can use the program to simulate Roleplay'd duels, or just duel for the fun of it! Their are only about 60 pf us, and we're looking for new members!

Click here if you're interested.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down