» Marionette
Moon Pie (Private) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Moon Pie (Private) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Moon Pie (Private) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Moon Pie (Private) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Moon Pie (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Moon Pie (Private)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moon Pie (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Pie (Private)

Post by Guest on May 21st 2012, 9:58 am

Grabbing the meat from Alaini she smiled. I always eat my meat raw. As she chewed she nodded agreeing with what Alaini said. Good thing I have a descent sized bag to put the meat in. What's your favorite part of the cheetah? She teased, cutting more meat off of it. She scanned the area to see if there would be more animals. Too bad we couldn't catch anything bigger. She said jokingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 21st 2012, 2:32 pm

She laughs, looking around, I do have to agree on that. Alaini cuts a few more pieces then stops to eat. It's taste is so rich. So do you have a home around here? The girl looks around and decides, living out in this wilderness would work just as good. She takes in a good breath of the fresh air and smiles. It reminds her of the feeling she had while she traveled in and out of the woods back at Land of Dragons. It felt so familiar she almost forgot where she was.
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 21st 2012, 2:38 pm

Yes, I live not too far from here. Would you like come see? The wind pushed gently across Azura. She looked up and saw how the sun was peeking through the trees. She smiled and looked at the dead animal. The circle of life is both beautiful and disturbing. She cut a few more pieces of meat and waited for Alaini's reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 23rd 2012, 1:20 am

Alaini's ears twitched from the breeze toying with the fur on them. She nibbles on a piece of meat as the elf asks about seeing her home. I would love to! She finishes the piece of meat in her hands and wipes the blood off of them using the wild cat's fur. She puts the loose arrow in the quiver, I'll clean it later. Alaini stands up next to Azura and waits for her with a smile.
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 23rd 2012, 4:53 pm

Azura looks around to find a short cut to her home. Smiling she turns back to look at Alaini. I know of a short cut. Would you like to take it? Or would you like to take the long way. That way you can see the sights. It's up to you. You're the guest. She runs her fingers through her hair and tries taking out a couple of knots. She stares at Alaini and thinks, Her hair is so perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 24th 2012, 1:27 pm

Scenic route or short cut? Alaini wasn't sure about how much time she had until she needed to get back. This was supposed to be a pit stop after all. She struggles to decide and figures she could always come back. Since Etzolix gave her the vessel, she could go wherever, whenever. Smiling, Alaini says We'll take the short cut. I could always come back another time. She watches Azura run her fingers through her hair, I love that color. Without realizing it, she spoke out loud, Is it natural?
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 25th 2012, 12:58 pm

Azura pointed the way to the short cut and said It won't take long at all. She began to walk as she heard Alaini say something. Do you mean my hair? She laughed and raised a brow. I was born with icy white hair and it just got more of a blue tint to it as I got older. Blue hair is very common in my race. So is green and purple. She smiled at Alaini. She's a sweetheart. She thought to herself as she continued walking. The warm breeze felt peaceful to Azura, she loved the outdoors and wished she could just waste her time exploring every inch of the world. She smiled to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 25th 2012, 2:15 pm

The were-panther smiled while Azura responded to her question. She felt a bit embarrassed but it went away quickly. She thought about have blue hair, even purple. Depending on the shade of green, Alaini would probably have enjoyed that too. She always felt out of place around humans. She used to wish she was one, but when Alaini began traveling on her own, she learned to adapt. She was able to accept what she had and knew it wouldn't change. Now that she was able to meet someone different, someone of another race, she felt ordinary. It gave her the urge to be different. Having golden blonde hair seemed too original. Your hair is beautiful. I want something different. She grabs a lock of her hair, twirling it around her finger, and looks at it. The girl continued to get lost in her thoughts about having different colored hair. Purple, blue, pink, green, orange. Hell, she would've settled for rainbow hair.
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 25th 2012, 3:21 pm

Azura became confused. She loved Alaini's hair. The way her wavy hair shined when the sun hit it and how long it was. Azura always wanted beautiful hair such as hers. I guess everyone wants what they can't have. Thank you. However, I would say your hair is different. Well, different around here anyway. She smiled at Alaini. We're almost there. Can you see my house from here? She pointed to a descent sized hut. It looked cozy and inviting from the outside. Azura had it built to look that way. She was glad that she found someone to actually do it for her. As she walked closer to it she took in a deep breath. I love coming home after a long day, but I love coming home with a friend more. It's so nice to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 26th 2012, 10:13 pm

Alaini smiled, deciding her hair wasn't so bad. She remembered even though people hated how her body looked, they always envied her because of the hair she had. Azura liked her hair and it made the were-panther happy. She saw it as acceptance, something she wasn't exactly used to. Looking out to where the elf pointed, she noticed a hut. It was nice, something Alaini could get used to. She considered the possibility of having a hut built in this world so she could visit and have a place to sleep. It's amazing! It's so perfect and cute! Her burst of excitement caught Alaini off guard. She laughed it off and ran to the small home. She checked the surroundings and how it was made. She would pick up on somethings that interested her and asked Azura questions. I'm sorry. I just keep acting like a little kid. Alaini stopped moving at the entrance of the hut and dropped her head, feeling foolish.
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 27th 2012, 10:44 pm

Azura, being amused with Alaini giggled. She watched as she checked everything out. Answering what ever questions she had she continued to be amused. Thank you. I love it here. She replied to the comment. When Alaini stopped herself Azura let a frown show upon her face. Acting as if she were a child? I don't understand. She's adorable. It's alright. You don't have to be sorry. I find it rather amusing to have someone interested in my hut. It's something I enjoy and if others enjoy it too then that makes me happy. Would you like to see inside? While asking she reached for the door knob and unlocked it. When opening the door she gestured for Alaini to enter first. Smiling she waited. If Alaini were to enter she would enter right after and switch on a lamp that sat on a table in the corner next to the door. It would reveal her house interior. She had a kitchen connected to the living room and two other doors besides the front one. One door would lead to the bathroom and the other would lead to her small bedroom. It only had her bed and a night stand in it. The hut was warm and cozy feeling for Azura. She hoped Alaini would like it since she really didn't have visitors.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 28th 2012, 1:13 am

It made Alaini feel happy that Azura wasn't angry. When the elf frowned, she knew she didn't really mind. She was grateful to have someone else in the universe accept her other than her parents. After Azura invited her in, she was struck with even more joy. As they walk in, Alaini looks around with a huge smile. It's so cozy. It's wonderful! She didn't feel it was polite to just run around someone's home and look at their stuff, so she remained by Azura side. If she was showed around, Alaini would gladly look but it wasn't nice to look around on her own. From where she was standing, she had already loved the interior. It was simple but just right for one person. She had assumed the girl was living alone because of the size of the hut. If you don't mind me asking, are the only occupant?
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 28th 2012, 3:37 pm

Thank you. I really love it here. She took a deep breath. It's good to be home. When Alaini asks if she lived alone she nods. I left home to come exploring on my own. I felt I needed to. Besides, I'm looking for someone, or something. I'm not sure what it is yet. Azura remembered the day she found out her father's death was no accident. She felt torn apart. She had a hole that needed to be filled. Filled with truth. She needed to know what exactly happened. Azura tried not to think too much about it. She didn't want Alaini to be bombarded with all of this at once. Especially since they've just met. She liked the idea of keeping friends. Not pushing them away. Would you like me to show you around the place? It's not much, but it's something. She smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 29th 2012, 11:46 am

Alaini tilted her head when the elf said she was exploring alone. Soon after a smile broke out on her face, Back in my world, I was doing the same. But I left because... She wasn't sure if she say it, she didn't want the girl to feel sympathy. So she decided to say, I came to the conclusion that it was time to be on my own. Her real reason was because of the people in her home town weren't very accepting of Alaini. But she does like to believe she left on her own accord. When Azura asked to give a look around, her thoughts took a different turn. She wanted to know how the whole layout of the hut looked. She may have one built here, maybe one back home too. Even in the new world she was invited to. If it's not much of a bother... Alaini smiles shyly.
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 29th 2012, 8:00 pm

Sounds reasonable. She said in response to why she was on her own. Azura smiled at Alaini. She wanted to make her feel at home. It's no problem at all really. I hardly ever get company. This is kind of fun. She admitted to her. It gets kind of lonely being on your own. Sometimes you need someone to speak with here and there. I hope she doesn't think me to be weird. Azura thought to herself. [color=orange]Here, let me show you the bedroom first. She walked over to a door and opened it. Inside, the walls were burnt orange and the floor was made of wood. The bed sat in a corner by the wall and next to it was a night stand with a lamp on it. She had a small dresser to the other side of the room. It was worn out and had various scratches on it, like if it were moved around and banged a lot. Azura gestured for Alaini to walk it. She then walked over to the lamp and turned it on. It let off just enough light to fill the room. It was a soft glow. Azura sat on the bed and smiled. This is my little room. It's not much but it's something.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 30th 2012, 12:52 am

How can you hardly have company? You're such a kind person. Alaini felt troubled, this woman has a good heart. She accepted me without a doubt. How can people leave her alone like such? She follows Azura into the small room and looks around curiously. That is an amazing color. I've always liked it for being different. She giggles and takes a few more steps into the room. It was a nice size for one person and it was packed with just the right things. With the soft illuminating lamp, the walls and furniture were a perfect match. Alaini nods as she speaks, I love it!
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on June 2nd 2012, 4:07 pm

Pleased that Alaini loved her room she thanked her and went to the kitchen. It was a soft yellow and the fridge was an off white. The cabinets were made of wood and were a bit small. She didn't mind them being small, after all she didn't have much. Her sink was also small. The kitchen was connected to the small living room. The yellow turns into beige as it reaches the living room. There was a small rug with a coffee table on top of it. A television sat in the corner and would look unused since she hardly watched it. Her sofa would only fit to people as a time. It was mahogany and looked as if it were used a lot. And this is my kitchen and living room. The bathroom is right through that door over there. If you would like to see that too. She smiled at Alaini.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on June 4th 2012, 12:06 pm

The were panther followed her into the kitchen/living room area. While looking in the kitchen she saw the small cabinets and sink. Alaini nods with a smirk, At home...Her voice became soft, my mother loved cooking. Our house was packed with food at all times. I hunted the meat while she went to the fields and pick fruits and veggies. She would be go crazy here. Alaini's voice turned mockingly, "How can you live with such a small kitchen! How will you cook! You must remodel!" She laughs about the memory of her mom and turns to look at the living room. It's was comfortable, the atmosphere was smooth from the beige walls. The female noticed the television set and a huge grin spread across her face. I've always heard about these but never seen one in person. Back home we didn't have electricity.
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on June 9th 2012, 1:24 pm

Azura smiled at the memory Alaini had shared with her. It must've been swell where she was from. She laughed as Alaini told her she must remodel. I'd love too, if only I knew how to cook. Blushing slightly she giggled. Watching as Alaini notices the television, Azura smirks. She'd never seen anyone react in such a way over a television. When Alaini claimed to have never seen one in person Azura was shocked. How odd. I thought everyone had seen a television before. Hearing how ignorant she may have sounded she offered to turn it on. Would you like to watch something on it?

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on June 11th 2012, 1:04 pm

Debating whether it'd be a good idea to sit in front of the box, she turns to the elf. Looking her over once more, she's so pretty. Alaini smiles at the woman, well, I was always told that television melts your brain. Which is why I think we never had one in our village. She laughed at the ridiculous statement. She nodded as to say she'd like to experience the animated box, Alaini wasn't sure if she'd have another chance.
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on June 12th 2012, 12:38 pm

Laughing a long side Alaini, Azura walks over to the television. She grabs the plug and puts it in. Pressing the power button a program comes on about cooking. Azura licks her lips and turns to Alaini. What would you like to watch? Cooking, or something else? There's all kinds of things to see on here. It's your choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2