» Marionette
Moon Pie (Private) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Moon Pie (Private) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Moon Pie (Private) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Moon Pie (Private) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Moon Pie (Private) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Moon Pie (Private)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Moon Pie (Private) Empty Moon Pie (Private)

Post by AlainiHunter on May 14th 2012, 12:21 pm

Alaini sits on a branch of a tall tree in the forest. She scans the ground, looking for people. Maybe no one walks through here. She didn't want to take the chance of running into anyone so she remained in the trees. She jumps to a few more trees, ruffling the trees which would be heard if anyone was standing below. She continues through the forest, scaring birds and startling squirrels. She comes to an opening, almost falling off the branch. She looks out and sees a small house, maybe a cottage. Alaini thinks about jumping down but doesn't want to risk being clean. She remains in the tree, waiting to see if someone walks out or if she hears voices. She was too far to hear anything but the birds were too loud for her to concentrate anyway.
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Moon Pie (Private) Empty Re: Moon Pie (Private)

Post by Guest on May 14th 2012, 12:35 pm

Azura roamed around the forest waiting to catch a bird. She wanted to test her skills with her bow. So why not take it out on a bird. As she walked through the forest she heard something moving above the trees. Thinking it was a monkey or something she continued on. She wanted to find a small bird to better her aiming. I'm so thirsty. She said to herself. I should go see if anyone is home at the dwarf home.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 14th 2012, 1:01 pm

While sitting on the branch, she heard someone speaking within the forest. She looked below and saw a girl with blue hair. She watched her intensely, thinking about how pretty she was. She's different, Alaini thought to herself. Her ears aren't that of a human. She moved trying to get a little more comfortable, she slipped off the branch. She would land on the girl if she happened to pass directly under Alaini. She gets a few scratches on her leg and her cheeks turn bright pink.
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 14th 2012, 1:08 pm

Azura walked toward the cottage and as she approached she felt a weight on her back, causing her to to meet with the ground. It all happened to fast that it took her a minute or two to realize that a girl had fallen on her. Are you attacking me? She screamed, trying to get up and reach for her bow. Who are you? She asked with caution. Her voice was calmer now.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 14th 2012, 1:58 pm

Alaini scrambled around and stood, offering a hand to the girl. Her cheeks remained pink, "I'm sorry. I slipped out of the tree." If the girl accepted her hand, she help her stand. If she didn't, Alaini would back away. She stands awkwardly with her hands raised in a peaceful manner, "I have no intentions on fighting." The pink in her cheeks fade away as she waits for the girl's reply. Alaini really didn't mean any harm, she had an apologetic expression. She even looked slightly ashamed. It's been a while since she made the mistake of falling out of a tree but being so distracted caused her to slip. Alaini's left ear twitched from a fly landing on it, it was startled and flew away. Her hair was ruffled from the fall and covered her face, the wind blew it out of her face revealing frightened, teal eyes. As it settled back, she shook her head making the hair move to either side of her face, her eyes now held no emotion.
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 14th 2012, 2:23 pm

Accepting her hand she put her bow away. Azura studied this girl and realized she was going to do no harm. From the way that she was dressed Azura assumed she wasn't from this world, and that she was just passing by, not sure she asked. Who are you? Not from around here I take it? Her voice became more caring. I was just trying to hunt some bird. Are you alright? That was quite a fall. Azura rubbed her nose as it was throbbing from the encounter with the forest ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 14th 2012, 2:58 pm

This girl's tone made Alaini feel comfortable. She thought her kindness came from being different and understanding. She put her hands down as a small smile formed. She nodded as response to her not being from around here, "I'm actually from Land of Dragons. This is the first world I've visited." She looks around and gets the feel of the different environment. "I'm fine," she replies as she rubs a small scratch on her leg. "Are you okay? I normally don't lose my balance in the trees. I was distracted." Alaini blushed lightly, it was barely noticeable if the girl noticed at all. She pointedly avoided the question aimed for her identity. She bows; if the girl is shorter their heads are leveled but if she is taller, Alaini's head is leveled with her breasts. "My apologies on the disturbance. I'll be on my way." She begins to walk towards the cottage.
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 14th 2012, 4:18 pm

Azura notices that she ignores her first question but doesn't press on with it. She smiles at the girl. I'm fine as well. Azura notices her blush and stretches continuing to speak. People have off days sometimes. Don't worry about the fall. It happens to the best of us. she let out a friendly giggle. Azure also thought that it was weird of the girl to bow, how elegant she thought to herself, watching her walk away toward the cottage she raised a brow. You have important business with the dwarfs?

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 14th 2012, 7:59 pm

"Dwarfs? That's who live in there?" Alaini stopped walking and stared at the cottage. How peculiar, the structure of their homes oppose to mine. She turns back to the girl with a confused expression. "Can you tell me about this world?" Alaini looks around and sees trees, trees, and well, more trees. She doesn't understand why people would here. It was her kind of place because she enjoyed the wilderness. Her ears twitched as she tries to concentrate on the sounds around her but she kept zoning in to the girl's breathing. It's hard trying to concentrate when someone is near me. Alaini faces her again but this time with a smile.
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 14th 2012, 10:09 pm

This place... She looked around and took in a breath. We are on the border line of deep woods and Cottage clearing. This is the subtle part. Even though it looks like no one lives here. Lots of people that come here are either nice or terrible. It's pretty much peaceful overall. If you venture more into the land you'll find yourself near the flower glade. It's most beautiful. You might want to stay away from the courtyard. That's where an evil queen resides. There's lots more interesting things around here as well. You just might like it here. She smiled at the girl and looked at the cottage. You're not going in there anymore?

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 15th 2012, 12:29 am

While the lady talked about Dwarf Woodlands, Alaini became more interested in this world. It sounded like the perfect place to go to when escaping trouble. If it was necessary, she could come here to hide. There were so many animals and trees, she felt more at home than at the Land of Dragons, where she was raised. As long as Alaini avoided the less pleasant areas, she could be very happy here. "It sounds wonderful here." When the elf asked about the cottage, she looked at it with curiosity. "I think it's best I didn't intrude on anyone. Oh, excuse me for being rude, my name is Alaini Hunter." She reached out her hand as another offering but this time as a sign of welcoming into her life. "I don't think I will be around here for much longer but for the little while that I am, will you show me around?"
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 15th 2012, 12:32 pm

Azura smiled at how positive the girl was about this world. She was very interested in who she was but she wasn't going to press on it. The dwarfs are nice people. They're not mean to anyone, well, except maybe grumpy. She laughed. She then accepted Alaini's hand. Pleased to meet you, Alaini. I'll gladly show you around. Where would you like to go first?

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 15th 2012, 5:19 pm

A short laugh escaped after the comment about Grumpy. Alaini wasn't sure where to begin since she never thought it possible to travel so far. She thinks about all the possibilities and decides if she'll be here for a short amount of time, she wants to see the best of this world. "I would like to see your favorite places." Alaini smiles sweetly.
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 15th 2012, 9:24 pm

Flattered that she would want to see her favorite parts she began to think. Azura always loved deep woods and the flower glade. She thought for moment, Which one should I show her first. Ah, I can show her deep woods and then the flower glades! She looked at Alaini with excitement. My favorite parts of this world are deep woods and the flower glade. I'll show you deep woods first, since we're right here. It gets pretty dark. It's also a good place to think. Then I'll show you the flower glades.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 15th 2012, 10:32 pm

Alaini shifted her crossbow onto the other shoulder and pulls out a ribbon from her pocket. She ties her long, blonde hair with the ribbon. She bends down to check her shoe laces and tightens them. When Alaini straightened up she spoke, "I'm all ready to go. Maybe while we're out there, we can hunt." She glances at Azura's bow, smiling and nods. Finally, another hunter.
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 16th 2012, 12:50 pm

Smiling back she grabbed her bow and glanced at deep woods. Maybe if we catch something big, we can feast. She brushed her hair away from her eyes to take a better look. Shall we start heading in? Or would you like to take a little break from that fall? Azura teased playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 16th 2012, 3:11 pm

Alaini laughed about the comment on her fall. "Actually, I want to hunt right now." She smiles mischievously, Alaini runs into the forest, grabbing her bow and an arrow. Assuming, the girl followed, she whispered, "What do you prefer?" If she didn't follow, Alaini would wait for her. This should be exciting.
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 16th 2012, 9:10 pm

Azura followed her into the woods. We could hunt now. It should be a good one. She giggled. Let's make this interesting, shall we? Azura grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 16th 2012, 11:38 pm

Alaini climbs into a tree, scoping the area. She notices a cheetah and smiles. I like a bit of a challenge. Glancing around again, she tries to find more prey. More options would be great, they could even take home any left overs. Maybe her new friend from another world would like some as well. The only animal she could spot was the cheetah so she decided, this will be our meal. She calls to the elf and tells her to climb in the tree as well. If she is willing, Alaini wants to try a challenge and explains to the girl that we should shoot at the same time in two different spots.
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 16th 2012, 11:44 pm

Azura climbs into the tree and readies her bow and arrows. She waits for Alaini's signal as she begins to aim. Where do I shoot, my friend? She focuses on the cheetah.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 17th 2012, 12:04 am

She studies the animal, figuring it could get far if not wounded in the legs. It was distracted at the moment and hadn't noticed us yet. "Take the back leg, I'll get the front." She grabs her crossbow and an arrow. Alaini aims at the front leg, "On the count of three. One, two...three!" She pulls the trigger and the arrow whizzes through the trees and pierces the cheetah's leg. If Azura shot at the same time, the arrows would have hit the animal at the same time. A cry from the wild cat can be heard.
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 17th 2012, 12:12 am

Azura aims and waits for the count. She can hardly wait. This was the first time she's ever been hunting with someone. Azura usually goes it on her own. Hearing three, she shot the arrow. It shot the cheetah at the same time as Alaini's arrow. Hearing it cry almost saddened Azura, but a weak heart gets you no where. She laughed. We've got it!

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 17th 2012, 12:40 am

Alaini jumps off the tree, excited. I've finally found someone with talent with a bow. She's hunted with people before but it was simply to accompany them in their training. She was there in case something went wrong. Now she met someone with equal talent and she didn't have to baby-sit. "That was amazing! You have a really good eye." She stands a few feet away from the cheetah and watches it struggle in pain. The poor animal. It didn't even see us coming. She looks to the elf, extending her arm toward the cat, "Would you like to do the honors...uh, I don't think you've mentioned your name." Alaini tries to remember if the girl said it earlier. She doesn't seem to recollect her name.

Last edited by AlainiHunter on May 19th 2012, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on May 18th 2012, 6:52 pm

Following behind Alaini she smiles. Thank you, so do you. Returning the compliment she looks at the animal. Feeling bad for it she frowns for a moment, but soon regains happiness. It's about survival. She looks at Alaini as she speaks. My name is Azura. Azura Michigan. Looking at the beast once more she says, I'd love to do the honers. Walking over to the cat she pulls out her bow. May God have mercy on your soul. Aiming at its head she gets her arrows ready, and she shoots. She watches as it twitches for a second and dies. Turning back to face Alaini she smiles. Let's feast.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainiHunter on May 19th 2012, 10:35 pm

Alaini pulls her aorrow out of the cat's leg. With it, she proceeds to hack at the cheetah, cutting chunks. Like your meat raw? As she spoke, Alaini passes a piece of meat to Azura. Sitting next to the wild cat, the were-panther begins to eat. Mmm...I love it raw and fresh. It's still warm from the body heat and adrenaline. When she finished her first piece, she continued to cut more and lay them out. Grab as many as you can eat, there's plenty more. Alaini giggles and starts to eat another piece.
AlainiHunter
AlainiHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next