» Marionette
Past Morning (Private) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Past Morning (Private) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Past Morning (Private) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Past Morning (Private) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Past Morning (Private) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Past Morning (Private)

Go down

Past Morning (Private) Empty Past Morning (Private)

Post by Jackson on May 12th 2012, 4:24 pm

Jackson was having a merry time sleeping on a bench after gambling with some folks around town. Although he's a light sleeper he didn't wake up until early in the afternoon. As soon as his eyes open, he remembered everything. Oy, what time is it? My lord it is past morning! Why have I not woken? Men were given the opportunity to my gain, that's right I lost. Still dazed from last nights game, Jackson still knew it was time to fully awaken himself so he went over to the docks and splash water in his face. A quick and priceless remedy, oh how nature can be so beautiful at times
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Past Morning (Private) Empty Re: Past Morning (Private)

Post by Etzolix on May 12th 2012, 4:31 pm

As Etzolix left the scene the previous day he ended up staying here overnight. It was odd having a home to go back to and it was something he hadn't quite adjusted too yet. Ivory hair caught his eye, the only reason for this was because it was the same in color as his own only this man wore it longer. This was not the strangest factor of this person but his mask had been quite eye catching. The resemblance the mask had to a bird reminded him of a friend who he had long forgotten about from his youth Zheak...or something like that but he knew this was not the man. "Well, well, well what do we have here? Who would have thought that a man who could speak--or more like try to speak--so eloquently could inhabit a place such a this surrounded by drunks and scum?" The adolescent was giving a half compliment but was skeptic as to whether this person would catch what it was. This was really a test to see how intelligent this human had been and whether he would be worth the time that the reptile planned to invest in him.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on May 12th 2012, 4:53 pm

Ignoring what the stranger said Jackson was rather content with his company. Oh joy, how fascinating it is meet someone with the same blanch hair color, I presume you're not human though, given by your extraordinary features. The stranger's eyes are what caught his attention. He had never seen someone with those snake-like eyes. what a strange guy this is indeed Jackson did all he can to not make it look like he was examining this new person
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 12th 2012, 4:58 pm

"I am more than human." Etzolix said. This person had quite the vernacular and was actually rather entertaining in the manner that he spoke in. He had gotten so used to everyone talking in cliche's or the typical back and forth of him and Shi that he forgot there were different types of personas that embodied the human flesh. He referred to himself as more than human and even though yes he was a hybrid lizard demon that wasn't what he was referring too. In the last couple of months Etzolix has progressively been seeing himself as a god among men due to his achievements and how lack luster everyone else's achievements were compared to his. Or at least the ones that were still around. "That is quite the assumption though. You too have peculiar features," he began. Activating Alveus oculus his eyes changed and it would be noticeable. With this he examined this man's elements and his racial status, which was human. Taking all this within an instant he continued to finish the setence, "despite being a human yourself." As he spoke his eyes returned to their normal ocher as he took a seat next to the man on the bench.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on May 12th 2012, 5:15 pm

His eyes quickly changed in color as he was noticing them. To his surprise Jackson shuddered, but he contained himself. What on earth happened to your eye? Could this perhaps be something that is voluntary? Jackson didn't mean to be rude, but the sight of it just blew him away. Jackson had at that time second thoughts of whether or not he should really meet this man. The only thing that kept him there was the mysteries this man has within himself. Not entirely sure this guy is friendly he stood prepared for anything to happen, or at least he thought.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 12th 2012, 5:22 pm

"Yes, that was a voluntary action." The demon confirmed. As the man stood up he noticed how well dressed he was. It was rather peculiar to witness a man covered in such classy garb such as this in a town filled with rags and dirt. "Anxious, are we?" The reptile questioned. A sinister smirk formed across his face as a darker presence would now be sensed from him as he switched from his natural racial signature to a heartless one his eyes reverting back to the change that came with the activation of Alveus Oculus. This was merely a bluff for he didn't have any sinister intent but did plan to see this man's fighting capabilities but was by no means ready to kill him. Just testing was all.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on May 12th 2012, 7:30 pm

Then all of a sudden everything had changed. It seems like the stranger that had once fascinated Jackson is now, evil as one could say. I feel a change so drastic when I'm around you... wait, I'm straight. enough of this, you're the cause, if you wanted a fight then you came to someone who won't bother looking to give a fuck, in order to not fight. Jackson quickly took out his spear from his back and put lunged it towards his neck, planning to stop it at his neck before causing damage to him. After doing this he would say Having second thoughts about what you are about to get yourself into?
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 12th 2012, 8:17 pm

As the man alluded to a homoerotic change that the reptile caused and quickly concealed it he had brought out a spear and whipped it to Etzolix's neck. The man asked if he was having second thoughts and Etzolix responded, but didn't necessarily answer his question with the response, "Figured you wouldn't have let it touch me." He said in a condescending tone. Grabbing the spear he would get up in a position so as he held the spear and turned that he would swing the man and would lead him into a wall unless he let go. If the man did let go then Etzolix would have successfully taken a hold of the man's weapon and would have an advantage in combat unless he had other weaponry which was likely.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on May 12th 2012, 8:35 pm

Jackson had presumed that he would've done something else, but this was different. Jackson had no recognition of someone with a persona quite like this one. Jackson had no plan of meeting a stranger, but for this man would need to take at least some energy to put him down. As the creature flung Jackson, Jackson had let go of his staff, with hesitation. He was certain that this guy would be able to break it if it was his desire. Quickly after letting go, he ducked and went for a leg sweep. Planing to take his staff and smack him with it, not slicing him, because he wanted answers.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 12th 2012, 10:09 pm

As the man let go and performed a sweep all Etzolix did was do a little hop to jump over the sweep still spinning and let himself get low so by the time the man finished he would have to face the spear that he had let go of. Since he had the side with the blade the blunt side would be the one to smack him in the face if it were to make contact at all. Etzolix wasn't really trying but was attempting to seem like he was by using the mans weapon against him. He really didn't see anything spectacular happening so he would respond the same way.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on May 13th 2012, 11:18 am

Jackson, having the spear approaching to make contact he quickly uses his hand to grab it. After doing so he would have lifted the spear a bit over himself let the momentum of him swinging the spear to give Jackson the chance to grab it with his other hand, stand up, pull the staff away from him, and then break his grip with Jackson's shoulder. After that Jackson would then turn around to have the spear head facing the stranger and deliver a puncturing blow that would end the fight.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 13th 2012, 11:25 am

Continuing with the string of movement Jackson had moved the spear over him so that it would miss but still keep the momentum. As the men both stood up the one in the mask would attempt to pull away and with his shoulder and hit the ocher eyed demon. However, Etzolix changed the grip on the staff and moved as he got up so that he was now on the outside of the attack (as in the shoulder would be attacking one side of the spear while I was on the other) and pushed the spear forward so that it would hit the man's body. Not to hurt him but more just to make the angle of how he held it awkward since it would still be pulled back. Etzolix's grip on the spear was undeterred through the man's efforts. "Well, if you want it back so bad." Etzolix said this as he let go after the movements have been done just to spite the man. The reptile could have kept up all day but need not to.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on May 13th 2012, 11:49 am

Jackson's techniques were out skilled this time after the guy jabbed him with it, and let go. What is it that you want? You want not a fight as much as something else is there? Unless you just want to poke fun at random people. Jackson had no thought of this man wanting to kill him for some apparent reason, but why? Jackson then put the spear back on his back and waited for an answer.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 13th 2012, 11:57 am

"I was just testing to see your skill in combat." This was a true statement. The man put the spear on his back and figured that he could take it easy now since that combat sequence was over. "I know you barely know me but I would like to speak to you about some personal subjects, such as your goals." Etzolix said making a hand gesture letting the man know that this was now his turn to speak. Obviously he would prefer if complied and spoke of the latter but he assumed that there would be some verbal resistance.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on May 13th 2012, 7:35 pm

Goals you say? What is this, a proposal of some sort? Are you getting payed to get me into something? What are you? With those words three words that he wanted to get off his chest so badly. He finally began to talk as if this stranger was an old friend, even with the negative feeling that has cause nothing but a bit of hatred in Jackson's life. My apologies, where are my manners. I don't really have a specific goal, I just love gambling with people. I know it seems like I'm not an educated or rather an intelligent being, for one can be intelligent without being educated, but what I'm trying to say is that I just really enjoy gambling with others. And with that Jackson walked towards the water and sat at the edge with a spot open for his company.

Last edited by Jackson on May 14th 2012, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 13th 2012, 7:47 pm

"I am a friend." Etzolix responded after the man sent a flurry of questions his way as if the battle had changed from a physical one to a verbal one. The reptile had no qualms with confrontation but this did take him off guard. For the most part the man he was speaking to seemed to be rather calm and composed and the Martyr of Darkness must have done something to provoke him in such a way. As the man walked towards the water and had a seat by the ledge Etzolix followed but remained standing. His eyes scanning the water he listened intently on how the man liked to gamble. "Well, then. Perhaps I could interest you in a wager?" If this man was an addict as he seemed then Etzolix could manipulate him a bit to make his overall loyalty more interesting. "Are you interested in ruling a world of your own? A place you can own and turn into a world that embodies the spirit of gambling?"

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on May 14th 2012, 6:37 pm

This man did know how to get Jackson's attention, from what he said. Yes! There wouldn't be a soul that thinks of me such a low-life, with fancy clothing. Why there'd be millions of people gambling at high stakes, and why there wouldn't be a time where i can't gamble! It would be a pleasure to accept this offer, if it weren't for the fact, that you didn't tell about the catch. Intently Jackson waited, and listened for the man to speak out. How could he have such power as to give me a world, of my own. Jackson was very interested in this offer, but he had to know what he was getting himself into before doing anything. His own lips were begging him to accept on the spot, but his mind over-powered this time around, for he is still not sure whether to trust this stranger.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 14th 2012, 11:28 pm

"I plan on gaining control over many worlds. However, I need people I can trust to not only help me capture and control said worlds but also to rule over them while I take care of mine. All I ask is you become someone I can trust, someone to rely on." This was the truth and that was why Etzolix was glad he could bait him with the bet so that he could actually become someone to rely on. "Of course to make this interesting and a wager I'll simply add the catch, "If I do you answer to me and me alone from now on." He said this a small pause letting him know that he was about to mention what he would lose say the gamble went in the favor of the man he was talking to. "And if I cannot get you said world before I die then you can take the one I own. Although, it isn't a prime spot for gambling so you most likely wouldn't be interested in mine specifically. Still, it's a huge loss for me which makes it fair."

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on May 17th 2012, 5:15 pm

All is well, but why out of everyone me? Wasn't five minutes since we met on Port Royal, where most people aren't exactly the type... lets just say successful, or at least all the one's I've met while at my stay here. Jackson knew that this guy was serious about this, but he doesn't know if he can still trust him, but the gambling was too overpowering. Gambling, gambling, gambling, gambling, gambling. Win, win, win, win, win, win.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 19th 2012, 10:41 am

"Based on your attire you seem to dress for success. I'd rather gamble on you than another shmuck in this town." The reptile said knowing that word gamble would put the thought in his mind again. This was also a true sentiment this man had a vernacular not seen by pirates, a dress sense to match, and he actually seemed to take care of himself for he wasn't dirty as the rest of the scaliwags in this town. "Well, about that wager?" The white haired youth said bringing the topic up to the other being who shared hair of a similar tint.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on May 23rd 2012, 2:12 pm

Jackson's mind went looping and looping and looping of this one thought, and now he is destined to say accept the deal. If it weren't for that word that came out of his mouth, he'd act differently about what he said, probably be surprised about him noticing his well dressed suit. I accept your proposal sir, forgive I if I have offended earlier today. And with that he stood waiting to hear his voice, his aanswer, his response.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 23rd 2012, 4:06 pm

"Splendid." The reptile said. "Please meet me in the Realm of Darkness in two days." Tossing keys to the man he would hope that he would catch it otherwise it would plop on his chest and hit the floor. "These are the keys to a gummi ship that have the coordinates to my home built in. As I said, 2 days and we'll further discuss other issues."

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on June 25th 2012, 5:26 pm

Jackson had taken all the information in, and then there were keys. Keys that could've made him look like a fool. So he quickly reached for the keys as it was plunging towards his chest, anticipating the slightest feeling of the keys to grab it. He didn't feel anything, he missed...and the keys hit him in the chest. He had used his other hand to grab the keys but it already fell.
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on June 25th 2012, 5:30 pm

"Well then, I'll be off." Etzolix said as he left to handle other issues that concerned him. As he left he wondered what this man could bring to the party but didn't worry about it too much since he didn't seem like he would attempt to gain power and would most likely remain more minion level just because he'd be comfortable around those lines. "Feel free to live in my world as well if things aren't suiting you here." He said just before he disappeared.

(topic left)

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on June 25th 2012, 5:35 pm

Oh wow, he didn't see what happened, um thank you higher being if you can hear me. Jackson was pleased to hear that he can choose any world, but he wasn't sure if this man can achieve what he has told him to do, but if not then he'll fall and Jackson will move on if not then a great time will be spent
Jackson
Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down