I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark) - Page 3 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark) - Page 3 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark) - Page 3 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark) - Page 3 Empty Re: Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark)

Post by Mystic on May 16th 2012, 7:07 pm

Mystic merrily was beating at a Crimson Jazz before hopping on it, riding it around like a crazed horse. The boy swung at random flying Air Soliders and other Crimson Jazzes that neared him, While Serenity fired at a couple Shadows. Mystic aimed the Crimson Jazz towards a Mad Bumper and slammed it into the platform before flying it back up. Serenity fired some more arrows before finishing it off.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark) - Page 3 Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark) - Page 3 Empty Re: Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark)

Post by Hikari on May 16th 2012, 8:23 pm

There were no more then a few heartless left before they completed going down from the platforms so they could reach the treasure. There stood three Large Bodies and a Neoshadow, the only remaining heartless. "I got this!" Cool shouted aloud to notify them that he had this covered. A Large Body charged toward Cool as well as a Neoshadow behind it. Before Cool could act the Large Body knocked him to the ground but before the heartless could do another thing it was stabbed by Cool's keyblade Silencer which had been thrown straight forward stabbing it through the chest. The large heartless fell over crushing the Neoshadow as they both bursted into darkness.

Cool rolled forward grabbing ahold of his keyblade only to be caught off guard by a Large Body rolling straight towards him. Luckily for him the rolling heartless was stopped as Cool had stabbed Fate's Soul through the now ball like heartless. This should be easy. Cool thought to himself. Using his amazing strength Cool kicked the rolled up heartless off the tip of his keyblade and sent it crashing into the other causing them both to fall off the platform. But before Cool could realize there was one final platform below the platform had disappeared leading the five to their final challange before the treasure was theirs.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on May 17th 2012, 10:06 am

Heh that was easy right? Yepp, that would be correct Rose gives Rex his blade back as they follow Cool to the final challenge.

Rex`s theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZJEMvAvsA

Ix post count= Main post count - 150
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on May 17th 2012, 9:38 pm

Mystic wasn't done riding hsi Crimson Jazz around, but when Mystic reached the bottom of the long area, Mystic whispered, "It's time to go. See you in the afterlife." before slamming it into the floor and then stabbing it with the staff's sharp end. Serenity just followed Mystic casually out of the room.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on May 18th 2012, 5:18 pm

(Meant the next platform but ok.)

The five were greeted by a room filled with treasures, turns out there weren't anymore challanges. The room was filled with piles of treasures and gold stacked so high it reached the ceiling. And there at the very top of a few steps was a golden crown. His keyblades were dismissed as he looked up the steps in awe. "I call that!" Cool shouted running up the steps and snatching the crown expecting a trap. Luckily there was none leaving Cool to grab a handful of gold and stuff it into his pockets. The crown after being taken left an open entrance out of the cave. "It was nice working with you guys but I think I should be leaving now. Take whatever you want, after all there's the chance that none of this would have been possible without you guys. See ya back on the islands Mystic!" Cool called rushing out of the cave and towards Agrabah where his gummi ship was.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on May 19th 2012, 2:03 am

(OOC: Nice new signature Mystic)

It was finally over You obviously didn`t hear what I said did you, `cause if you didn`t here it is: Your friend Mary`s uncle runs a gummi taxi service and he offered to take us home for free, I was looking for you so that he could take us, but they`ve gone without us, but I bribed Mary`s uncle to come back for us. So in short you never had any real reason to be here at all

Rose froze and counted her wounds: A large cut across the back from when she activated that axe trap, countless arrow wounds, some bruises from the final battle and all her nails were filthy. She shuffled into the corner, curled up into a ball and started crying. Rex picked her up and carried her towards the arranged meeting place to take them home.

Rex`s theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZJEMvAvsA

Ix post count= Main post count - 150
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on May 19th 2012, 1:01 pm

Mystic waved at Cool, sitting in piles of gold coins. "You can keep the crown, I just don't want to see it around the islands, alright!"" he called as Serenity was filling a backpack with gems and gold. Mystic, too, started stuffing his pockets, and Serenity called playfully, "Coming, master thief?" "Another treasure hunting job complete! Let's head home and show the boss our work!" Mystic cheered, running out of the cave, Serenity in tow.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3