I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark) - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark)

Post by Hikari on April 18th 2012, 3:49 pm

OOC: Just so nobody screws up with the posting order like I did...

Order:
Cool
Mystic
Rex

IC:

"Vases? Fine by me, just leave the diamonds alone and we'll get along just fine." Cool said. He continued forward with his light still shining as bright as ever revealing several traps scattered across the path. Of course everyone needed to stay close if they wanted to avoid the traps with ease.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark) - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark)

Post by Mystic on April 18th 2012, 7:40 pm

Mystic just listened and added to Cool's statement, "And so long as you don't touch anything I want. I will examine your piles for anything I find valuable." The boy skipped ahead merrily again, Serenity sighing and staying behind everyone, on guard for whatever she could see.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Seeking Glory (Open, Mystic, Zihark) - Page 2 Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on April 19th 2012, 10:27 am

Ok then , that`s fine She followed the two boys with the other girl staying behind. She saw alot more traps than before and closely followed the one that seemed to know what he`s doing.

(OOC: Hey is anything gonna happen before, during or after we get the treasure like a heartless battle or something?)

Rex`s theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZJEMvAvsA

Ix post count= Main post count - 150
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on April 19th 2012, 12:36 pm

(OOC: Mainly the battles will happen as we get closer and closer to the treasure however since we just fought off a squad of heartless we are currently making our way across the bridge to fight more to get to the treasure.)

Cool walked across the cave shining his light on some more traps. He summoned his other keyblade, Silencer, into his other hand and carefully inched his way forward being careful not to step on any traps or alert any heartless or nobodies that he was there.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on April 22nd 2012, 11:42 am

(OOC: Cool the posting order is You, me and Mystic. Not you, Mystic and Me)

The girl`s heart was beating at the speed of sound as she closely followed Cool

Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 22nd 2012, 12:41 pm

(OOC: Does it matter? Just pick a turn order and deal with it. Also, pik, you shouldn't ask what will happen. Ruins the surprise ^^)

The biy merrily continued to get ahead of the others by skipping, thinking of all the diamonds, emeralds, rubies, gold coins, and other grand things he'll get. While he was skipping he narrowly avoided an axe that would've cut his backside off, missed some spears that were supposed to pop out and impale him, and Serenity had to save him from incoming Red Nocturnes that floated nearby. Serenity sighed and said, "Once he's after treasure there's nothing stopping him."

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on April 22nd 2012, 1:15 pm

Cool sighed. Mystic was practically asking to be beat the crap out of by some heartless or nobody. "Once he's after there's no stopping him." Sereinty had said. "Agreed." Cool said moving on forward. As he got closer the cave seemed to get as hot as Agrabah had been. Cool sighed taking a swig of some beer he had brought with him from Castle Town in his backpack. Normally he wouldn't do something as risky as this but the cave was getting hotter as the four went forward.

Just then a Neoshadow appeared by Cool while he had the beer in his hands, as the keyblades were still there, just on the ground. The bottle was empty so Cool quickly smashed glass on top of the Neoshadow's head however sadly the Neoshadow had landed on several traps when they reached the middle of the bridge. Knives shot out of the wall, fire rose from certain spots in the ground, and worst of all the bridge began to collapse behind them starting from where they had crossed at the beginning of the bridge. "Run!" Cool shouted dashing forward and flipping from place to place avoiding the knives.

The bridge was still begining to fall apart as it drew closer to the four. "This is why I hate heartless..." Cool thought to himself summoning his keyblades back into his hands and dashing forward being careful to avoid activating more traps or being hurt by one of the traps.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on April 22nd 2012, 1:35 pm

Rose almost screamed as a heartless came out but was easily defeated so she kept silent. But she did scream when she saw that the bridge was about to fall. She was paralysed with fear and was about to fall. But she didn`t. A familiar voice yelled grab this and held out a familiar weapon. She did as told and was wisked back up, she looked up at the face of her rescurer and saw her brother. Rex? He laughed No I am a martian warrior prince here to give out ice cream This time she was the one doing all the laughing So why are you Hanging around here?

Brother ... YOU IDIOT!!!!! She punched him in the face, knocked him down and started stomping on his crotch. Now I`m really angry !!! We are going before I do some REAL damage!!! She turned towards Cool You lead the way!

Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on April 28th 2012, 2:12 pm

Hey isn`t it Mystic`s turn?

Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 28th 2012, 2:45 pm

(Thanks for putting up with my writer's block guys XP)

Mystic seemed to not care that much of everythign that was going on. The thief did knock back an arrow or two. Serenity, on the other hand, rushed ahead to avoid the collapsing bridge. Serenity seemed to be the only one listening to the boy and the girl yelling at each other. The archer just laughed quietly, turned and went ahead of the others, bow in hand still.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on April 28th 2012, 10:33 pm

The five rushed forward finally reaching a safe spot. Walking forward Cool noticed a simple sandy floor, strange that it wasn't quick sand. He dismissed his keyblade. Then jumping on top of each ledge Cool finally reached the entrance to the new room, only to be greeted by a floating gem... Was this the treasure of The Cave of Wonders? It couldn't be, it was so small! Regardless Cool grabbed ahold of it only for arrows to shoot out of the walls! Quickly Cool thrusted his arm, accidently and very luckily letting go of the gem only for it to land in the right spot revealing another path, the final trial for the five. Cool was ready to reach that treasure and get his cut, ready as ever.

(OOC: Btw I call the crown just to warn everybody ahead of time.)

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on April 29th 2012, 2:07 am

(OOC: Well I didn`t know that did I ? That was a rhetorical question)

Instantely regretting what she did Rose dragged Rex to place where heartless or nobodies couldn`t get him and quickly ran towards the others. When the trap was activated Rose panicked and barely dodged the arrows, each grazing different parts of her body. After a minute to rest she ran after the others through the opening revealed.

Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 29th 2012, 10:15 am

Mystic, keepign one eye open, stopped before entering the next room. The boy let the others go ahead, and Serenity questioned his methods and stayed behind the other three as she entered. When the arrows came, Serenity hopped around to dodge the arrows. When the opening revealed itself, Mystic calmly said, "And that's why you always have a bulletmonkey." The boy laughed as Serenity stamepd her foot, and Mystic simply passed her, heading onwards.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on April 29th 2012, 11:51 am

Reaching the final trial the five were greeted by a strange golden triangle of sorts. Cool decided to walk over there and he touched the triangle's center which caused the platform to disappear leading them to another filled with heartless, Neoshadows to be exact. Cool summoned his keyblades and without another word Cool kicked a Neoshadow across the face before being struck with it's claws. Cool thrusted each of his keyblades into the Neoshadow's sides before kicking it face first into another one as they fell off the platform. Without a moment to spare Cool was struck by the last Neoshadow across the face. With ease Cool sent a combo of slashes towards it's chest before kicking the Neoshadow across the face and stabbing Fate's Soul through it's head. Finally he slashed it away with Silencer as it stumbled off the platform like the rest only for the platform he stood on to disappear leading them to yet another platform filled with heartless.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on April 30th 2012, 1:59 pm

(OOC: Four actually: You, Rose, Mystic and Serenity)

As the four entered the triangle room (It`s official nickname), and a platform revealing many heartless. But instead of panicking, she pulls her sheath, draws her blade and sends a strike towards the nearest heartless in range. It attempts to put it`s arms in a defensive position but it`s to late.

A slight moment of confusion occurs as the heartless is not slain, Rose looks down and realises that she left her weapon at home Argggh she growled in frustration, a piercing shriek can be heard as the heartless dons a pitiful excuse for laughter, which she interupts by kicking it in the face and pushing it of the platform. That takes care of that, but there are still more heartless to slay.

Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on April 30th 2012, 2:37 pm

(No Rex is also counted as a person. Anywho continue forward with the topic.)

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on April 30th 2012, 2:43 pm

(OOC: Yes but Rex is knocked out cold and curently lying in a safe place, so he did not acompany them)

Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on May 6th 2012, 4:55 pm

(Mystic your turn.)

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelestis on May 6th 2012, 8:21 pm

Any more OOC posts and I'm going to lock this topic.
Caelestis
Caelestis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on May 13th 2012, 5:11 pm

(Heya)

The boy cheerfully entered the room, and when he saw the Heartless, he got straight to work. Swinging his staff heavily at a couple Shadows, Serenity fired arrows and struck some Red Nocturnes head on. Mystic quickly slammed his staff down on a Fiery Globe, then decided to play with the Green Requiems, watching them run aronud in fear, adn even encouraging that fear. Serenity just sighed and fired off another batch of arrows at some Fiery globes heading her way.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on May 13th 2012, 5:31 pm

In a few seconds a Mad Bumper was charging Cool's way. Quickly the young explorer threw his keyblade Silencer and it stabbed through the heartless forcing it to be pinned to the ground. With his keyblade holding it down Cool had plenty of time to use his fist for once. After punching the heartless a total of ten times and crumbling the broken yet still barely alive heartless into a ball of scrap Cool pulled his keyblade out of it and kicked the ball of scrap face first into a White Rock. The lesser heartless charged towards a nearby wall hoping to escape only to have Cool's other keyblade Fate's Soul stabbed through where it's heart would be as it fell off the platform to it's doom. May all the heartless I've killed rest in peace and find their hearts. Cool thought to himself as he summoned his keyblade back into his hands and got ready to attack once more.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on May 15th 2012, 10:14 am

Rex woke up What happened? He runs out of the hiding place Rose put him in and runs into the room with the heartless. Rose instantly turns Hey I need to borrow that Rex. Without waiting for his approval Rose drew Rex`s great sword and slashed at a group of Heartless toghtly bunched together for protection. Due to the swords large size they all instantly died. She charged towards more and heard Rex shout something but she wasn`t listening.

Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on May 15th 2012, 6:29 pm

Mystic whistled merrily, slamming some Fiery Globes and Icy Cubes around. Serenity was annoyed by the Yellow Operas, but kept shooting them anyways. The boy Mystic tripped and hit the ground, and as he was going to be jumped by a Mad Bumper. The Mad Bumper pounced, and Mystic countered with Holy Shockwave (70-20MP=50MP remaining), knocking it and anythign nearby across the platform. Mystic leapt back up and slammed a Red Nocturne into an Icy Cube. Serenity was running, firing at some Air Soliders now. She hopped off the wall and fired her arrows down below, aroows hitting ground heartless and low aerial Heartless. Serenity landed and hopped away from a Fat Bandit trying to ram her. She managed to lure it to charge at her, then hopped out of the way, letting it fall off the platform. Mystic hummed merrily and sung, "~May all Heartless I meet burn in hell~" before staring at a Crimson Jazz and pouncing at it.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on May 15th 2012, 7:20 pm

"That's a little bit harsh Mystic but I like your spirit." Cool said cheerfully as he stabbed Silencer into a nearby Large Body's head only to be knocked back by it. Cool quickly got up and charged forward landing powerful blows from each of his keyblades five times and to finish the heartless off Cool stabbed each of his keyblades through the heartless's chest and using his superior strength kicked it off of the keyblades and off the platform. He continued charging forward towards the other heartless ready for battle.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on May 16th 2012, 10:47 am

Rose seemed to of ignored what he said and Rex frowned, but he was interupted by some heartless charging towards him. He lept over a neo-shadows claws, kicked a yellow opera in the face, tripped a large body and punted a shadow of the edge. When the large body got up Rex lost his smile and recieved a deadly spin attack for his troubles How many do you think there are ? he asked to no one in particular.

Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next