I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 4 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 4 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 4 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open)

Post by Hikari on May 12th 2012, 3:06 pm

(Oh sorry, edited.)

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open)

Post by Rex on May 13th 2012, 2:59 am

Seems like everyone`s leaving, I probably should too without another word he lept out of his seat, walked towards the front entrance and ran through the back because some of the emporers men had arrived. He skimmed through the streets, lept over a passer-by and hopped into the first ship he could find. He blasted of passing by a crate ship and dissapered into space.

Rex`s theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZJEMvAvsA

Ix post count= Main post count - 150
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on May 14th 2012, 10:06 pm

A gummi ship came blasting into the world's atmosphere heading towards the surface at a rapid pace. As the ship neared the surface, the cockpit flew open and a green cloaked figure came flying out. The ship pulled back quickly towards the sky and then flattened out to fly parallel to the surface below.

Balendin's pellucid draconic wings appeared on his back as he descended to the earth below. Royce was up in the sky in the gummi ship scanning the ground below. This was an emergency situation. One of Royce's contacts in Port Royal had sent a message that a girl of Balendin's wife description was in Port Royal in the company of the murderer Leo. Azumi was not yet aware of Leo's betrayal and Balendin knew her overly trusting nature could be used against her. This was probably a trap set for him, but Balendin could not allow the self proclaimed pirate king to harm his beloved even if it cost him his life.

Balendin sent off his distressed thoughts out to his wife.

Azumi. I am here. Where are you?

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on May 14th 2012, 10:32 pm

Peace, husband. I am not harmed, not yet, anyway...there is nothing to fear, but I must discuss somethings with you. Azumi's golden eyes softened a little as she sent her husband her location in great detail.

She had hoped he would not be too mad at her, but her throat tightened and her heart pounded just the same. This was no easy task, and it pained her to think of what she was doing for too long.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on May 15th 2012, 10:14 pm

Balendin cautiously landed within ten feet of his wife. Not only did he expect a trap from the scoundrel Leo, but his wife's appearance was distressing. The form was that of Gaea. The earth goddess had tormented his wife for as long as Balendin had known her. Although he was busy running a world, he still did relentless research to try to find a way to free his love from the goddesses grip.

Azumi, are you under her control? Fight her and throw off this form. You are your own master.

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on May 15th 2012, 10:31 pm

"I am not under her control, my husband, at least not yet. I am sorry to be speaking to you with her voice, but I have something very important to tell you." As she said this, Azumi could feel her control wavering slightly. Her golden eyes closed, and a solitary tear streamed down her cheek.

"I love you." her voice shook a little. "I have always loved you since the night we met. That love is pure and true. It will remain within you, at least, that is my hope. I have passed my legacy onto someone I consider to be a student."

Her eyes met Balendin's and flickered from gold to green to lavender. "It is time for me to provide you the ultimate protection. I could not live with myself if I hurt you, so I have decided to live out the rest of my days in seclusion." Azumi neared Balendin and outstretched her arms for one final embrace. "This decision is my own and it is in no way your fault. I have to live out my days like this, and I'm very sad to say we won't meet again in this life. I love you with all that I am." Azumi's body was glowing with a warm light. "This light, keep it deep in your chest, it is my resolve in physical form. Use it only in a way I would see fit."

With that, the half-ling said her final goodbye and walked to where the ship was waiting to carry her away to another life.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on May 16th 2012, 6:38 am

Leo smiled and bowed politely as he watched Azumi walk onto the deck of the ship he had prepared for them. The sails were set. All that needed to be done was lifting the anchor so that they might begin their everlasting journey.

One last time he turned around and gazed over his kingdom. Leo wished he had been a better king for his people yet that was not something he could focus on. He had to let ho of the past and trust that somewhere he had made a positive difference.

On the dock Leo had left a note for Balendin nailed to the post where the boat was once tied, it read

"Dear Balendin. I hope this letter finds you well old friend. Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot. Or perhaps fate destined us to be enemies for eternity as it were. I am truly sorry for the harm that I have caused. To you, Balendin, I leave the Guardians Crest. I have carried this emblem around for a very long time and I trust that you will care for it in my absence. Azumi is my dearest and oldest friend. I will watch over her as long as I shall live, as always. This is the way it must be. The two of us have been burdened long enough. Tis time to go my friend, adios mi hombre. -Pirate King Leo"

The anchor was lifted and the vessel began to move with the wind and tide. Leo smiled as he gazed into the sunlight. He pulled from his jacket a rum bottle and laughed as he tossed it overboard.

"I won't need that where we are going.."

With a smile he began to hum a tune. The old jackal of the seas was finally going home...

"Now bring me that horizon..."

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on May 16th 2012, 9:14 pm

Balendin's wife's arms wrapped around him, but his mind was frantic. Surely this was all a dream. Just a random nightmare. He would wake up soon and then head off to deep jungle to confirm that his wife was still around. Azumi would not leave him.

She spoke to him, but he could not respond. He was in such a state of shock that he could not talk. He could not move. He could only stare on in horror while the love of his life left him forever.

It was not until the ship was far away that he gained a bit of his senses back and stumbled to the end of the dock. He fell to his knees with his hand outstretched to the ship as if he was trying to grab it and draw it back to him.

For the first time in over ten years a tear streaked down his face.

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on May 16th 2012, 9:47 pm

Azumi stood on the ship, keeping her distance from Leo or any of the crew. She felt very weak and tired, having been drained of most of her power and losing Gaea's power after speaking with her husband. Her eyes closed slowly, but she would not let her tears fall. Now was not the time.

He had looked so lifeless and miserable, but the half-ling had already been feeling a similar pain. That's why she had left him her light. She could only hope that her strength and final words could get him moving again. Her eyes looked at Leo, but she could not feel at peace or be happy about this. Her choice was made out of necessity, and she hated necessity.

Oh, my heart, I have left my best parts with you...I only regret that I was not able to make our lives as I had promised when I had spoken my vows. For that, I am sorry, but I only hope the essence I left you will help you and guide you without me. You are a decent man, worthy of another woman. It is my request that after you grieve me that you keep your heart open and use my essence to live as though I was still alive. Do not fall down to the depths of vengeance and hate because of a choice that was mine...I will be doing that myself. I love you and will be waiting for you on the other side, once I die. Never doubt our love or your strength.

As her thoughts to Balendin ended, hot tears streamed down Azumi's face and dripped on the deck as though it was raining. Gaea, I will never forgive you! her fist pounded harshly on the ship's railing, and a few drops of blood mingled with her tears.

(End of Topic)

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4