I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 3 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 3 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 3 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open)

Post by Leo on May 8th 2012, 5:34 pm

The pirate looked down at Gene. He was a young fellow, full of innocence, full of passion and alas full of life. There was a long road ahead of him while the road in front of Azumi and Leo was drawing near to an end.

Leo gazed out at the beautiful sunset as the rain kept pouring down.

"Gene, yer full of life. Yer journey is only just beginning...me and madam Azumi , however, have been around these worlds a very very long time. It's time for us to go off to our eternity."

For a moment the pirate king paused. He had begun to get choked up.

"Understand friend...I've come a long way from the mangy dog I once was. An old pirate needs to go out on a good note, wiv 'is boots on mate."

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open)

Post by Azumi Cho on May 8th 2012, 7:09 pm

Azumi smiled at Gene sadly. "Gene, if you remember me in your heart, then we will always be friends. It won't be easy...I've lost my share of friends, but I never lost my beliefs. That man, Cael, though he is only a remnant of the person I knew as Shi and despite his being a Nobody, something in him told him to forgive me for the wrongs I've done. I've never felt so free, so I want to go without being burdened...but to do that, I would like to wait for someone very special to show up." she wrote all this sincerely, and hoped Gene would understand. Of course, the person she would like to say goodbye to was Balendin, if he happened to show up.

A thought crossed her mind, and her smile grew a little warmer. "Gene, it would be my honor if you would join Leo in this fight. I just want one last go with my friends." Azumi was hoping for Balendin's appearance, but she was also hoping that he would take what she had to say fairly and not explode out at Leo or Gene. This was, after all, her choice. The half-ling had never been happier with him, and her heart ached at the thought of letting him go, but her resolve was set in stone.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on May 8th 2012, 10:42 pm

Leo and Azumi both spoke to Gene with great sincerity, even though it was tough for the both of them. Gene looked at the old pirate captain, saying how they've both been around for a long time now and how they'd like to go out on a high note. Tears formed in the corners of his eyes and spoke to him. "You damned fool~" Then Azumi tried encouraging him to not be so sad about it.
"Gene, if you remember me in your heart, then we will always be friends."
"How the heck'm I supossed to do that if I hardly even know you?!" She then went on about Cael being a Nobody, a fragment, a shell of his former self, but he didn't understand any of that right away. She also said that she'd be free, but not until she met this special someone. He wiped off his face and stood up on his own two feet. He didn't feel so sad then, but rather glad that she'd be able to at least go in peace, hopefully. He looked at her with a stern face and agreed with what she's said. He understood what she was going through himself, being that he's had to say difficult goodbyes several times in the past. He gave a more valiant smirk a moment later. Azumi's smile became a bit cheerier than before and asked him something.
"Gene, it would be my honor if you would join Leo in this fight. I just want one last go with my friends."
His smirk grew as he nodded his head. "Sure! But what's there to fight in this town anyway?" He asked in curiosity to this fight she's refering to.
Gene
Gene

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on May 9th 2012, 12:41 am

Azumi looked at Leo and nodded, then she did the same for Gene. "This spar is not to the death. It's just one last throw down between friends." her writing was harder than normal, and though there was a tear or two forming in her eyes, she held them back.

Tsuchi Seishin appeared in a flourish of falling cherry blossoms. She thought it was more than appropriate for the situation she was entering. Her time away had hopefully improved her fighting style, though she was out of practice. He'll come...I just know it, but now is the time to fight. Azumi waited for the others to ready themselves.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on May 9th 2012, 8:25 am

A laugh erupted from Leo's throat as Gene asked what their was to fight in this town.

"A fight between the three of us mate!" the captain said as he summoned his Guardian Soul key blade

His blade glistened with power as he smiled and nodded at Azumi. He then fell back into a fighting stance.

"Our grand finale...let this be one we always remember."

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on May 9th 2012, 12:52 pm

Rex ignored Cool as he watched the battle unfold and smiled. He would trade anything to be in Genes place place right now but he didn`t interupt.

Rex`s theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZJEMvAvsA

Ix post count= Main post count - 150
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on May 9th 2012, 4:16 pm

Cool didn't really care if Rex ignored him, if he didn't care about the answer so be it. Turning to watch the heated battle he saw the three fighting. I may need to fight the one sometime, he looks like a decent fighter. Cool thought to himself staring at Uryuu.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on May 9th 2012, 4:29 pm

Aku no Shuugeki
Azumi nodded at both Leo and Gene.
"This spar is not to the death. It's just one last throw down between friends."
Gene looked sternly at Azumi and nodded. "Fine, so be it!" He took the ointment that Azumi gave to him earlier and put it into the side pocket of his denim jacket, taking it off along with his T-shirt, bundling it up, and putting them behind some barrels at a far off street corner. He then got into a fighting stance with a blue-ish white aura tearing away from his body, like rain falling dripping down a window.
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on May 9th 2012, 4:53 pm

Azumi's smirk grew, and she lunged her body at Leo, twisting around on one leg in a powerful stride so that Tsuchi Seishin's outer most pieces whipped around at both Leo and Gene. As I thought, judging from his body, Gene is a hand to hand fighter...perfect. The essence coming from Gene didn't bother her in the least.

"Duck, Gene!" she wrote to him as she made her movement. "If you can dodge my movements, kid, then I'll consider myself a worthy teacher." She looked back at Gene and smiled a happy yet devious smile. Her eyes were hardened and cool as she looked back at Leo.

After her body twisted, she did a foreword hand spring and attempted to come down on Leo from above.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on May 9th 2012, 9:46 pm

Her first move was quite fast, almost too fast. The captain barely got out of ye way in time. He laughed before rushing towards Azumi.

"You've gotten a bit faster since our last encounter madam."

Before he could fully swing his blade at her, she lunged at him from above. He rolled forwards, quickly twisting bak around to where he could see both of his opponents. This was more of a work out than he had gotten in a while and things would only heat up from here.

"This is going to be quite fun after all."

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on May 9th 2012, 10:23 pm

Before he knew it, Azumi whipped out a segmented pole and swung it quickly in a full 360 degree rotation towards both Gene and Leo. Not paying attention to anything she might've been writing at the time, Gene instinctively caught the weapon as it came towards the left side of his head with his right hand after it narrowly missed Leo. When she sprung upover Leo, still holding her weapon by its end, Gene grasped it firmly with both hands. He turned around with his back to Azumi and pulled it behind his head, swinging it with full force towards the ground with Azumi on the other end.
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on May 9th 2012, 10:44 pm

Azumi noted Gene gripping her weapon firmly. He's not bad...hm, not bad at all...worthy indeed. A smile came to her face as she felt the momentum of her body fall back to the earth. She pulled her weapon the other way and placed her feet on Tsuchi Seishin for a moment and let go and kicked off it. She tumbled in the air down to the roof of the tavern and landed gracefully, though the roof creaked under her weight. She rolled from the roof and onto the ground.

Using her ink she quickly drew a picture on the ground, filling out all kinds of small details. A smirk crossed her face, and she rose her arm from the ground to point at Gene. The land suddenly changed and trees poked up from the ground. The forested land was outlined by a solemn gray mansion. It was almost a perfect replica of the woods in Twilight Town. The half-ling chucked as she called Tsuchi Seishin back to her left hand and threw her right hand to the ground. Ink poured out into the ground and spikes covered the ground for three meters around her. "Chikurin!" she wrote before beginning her rush at Leo and Gene.

As she ran, she caused the bamboo to rise up around her, hoping to catch one of the two men in between a few of the spires. She was dancing in and out among the bamboo and Tsuchi Seishin flowed with her. If her final movements hit either of Leo or Gene, their shins and ribs would smart quite a bit. Let's see how you handle this. "Make your move, Gene!" Her writing was bold, and it mirrored her excitement over seeing a newcomer with some talent.

MP used: 60
MP left: 40

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on May 10th 2012, 12:07 am

The battle quickened it's pace. With three of them involved it was only promised to quicken further. Azumi cast a spell shooting large bamboo vines at them. The old dog wasn't quite expecting such an attack so he was rather ill prepared.

Leo turned to rush back away from the vines but he wasn't fast enough. Two of the bamboo tightened around his right ankle, forcing him to trip and slam against the hardened ground below.

He rubbed his chin and turned around to begin getting himself free from the trap. His key blade melted through the bamboo with little hesitation. Once free and on his feet another bamboo thwarted his chest and ribs with a good bit of force, knocking the breath out of him.

Leo stumbled back, panting heavily.

"I see you've learned a new trick.."

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on May 10th 2012, 1:06 am

Azumi used the momentum from Gene's toss to fly onto the roof of the tavern. She then rolled down the rooftop, landing on the ground. Using her bizarre magic ink, she draw something on the ground. Suddenly the surrounding area started changing into a forest environment with a big grey mansion in place of the tavern that was there only seconds ago.

Big spikes popped up out of the ground all around her and stalks of bamboo grew at an accelerated rate all around Leo and Gene as the troublesome girl ran in circles around them. Gene stumbled around trying to avoid the bamboo that rose to the sky. Leo was already caught, but he cut through them with his weapon like a hot knife through butter. The both of them were quickly surrounded by a thicket of bamboo, being caught between the large stalks.

With much difficulty, Gene moved through the forest of vegetation till he came to a very narrow clearing a few moments later. He squated down to charge up for a big jump and leaped with all his strength on top of the tallest stock he could reach. He stood atop the tree-like plant with great balance skipped from stock to stock till he got out of the forest, jumping off onto the roof of the gray mansion. It was more fragile than he thought, because as soon as he landed the roof collapsed under his feet, causing him to fall all the way to the first floor. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH~!!!" He screamed as he fell all the way to the bottom.

He came out of the front door covered in dirt and coughing some of it up. He put his hand on the door frame, part of it breaking off easily after putting some pressure on it. It was like the whole place was made of some cheap material. He looked closer at the chunk of doorframe to see that it wasn't made out of wood at all, but earth. He crushed it in his hand. He huffed as he walked around the bamboo forest in exaustion, looking for Azumi. "*pant*......Where the heck didja' go off to ya'...*pant*...rapscallion?"
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on May 10th 2012, 5:22 pm

A look of concern came over the half-ling's face as she watched Gene fall through the roof, but it vanished as she turned her attention back to Leo. "Just wait," she wrote to both Leo and Gene as the mansion now covered the woods, and it appeared that they were now inside the old building, "It gets better." There were mirrors lining the halls, and Azumi was projected onto them. She vanished from them with a gleeful smirk.

"Let's have some fun," she wrote to the two men. "If you guys can find me using these clues, I'll let you into my mind."

"Where I am, light reflects all its colors into a solid one, despite this, there are a bunch of pretty colors on the walls. I made this place after the mansion in my home land. The bomboo will guide you." As she wrote this, she raised up the bamboo stalks to form small walls and they were blocking certain doors or passageways; the bamboo vanished after a little bit.

Azumi sat in the White Room, waiting for her friends to come. Gaea had began nagging her not to reveal everything to these two, but Azumi had found the strength to fight it one last time.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on May 10th 2012, 5:33 pm

(I'm just assuming that everyone this was used on just disappears from everybody who wasn't caught in it's sight.)

Cool continuing to watch the battle was caught off guard by a strange disapperance of the fighters was shocked, when in reality they had appeared in some kind of maze. "I only had one glass of rum, what's in that stuff?" Cool asked. Grabbing ahold of his glass which still had some in it he took a swig out of it finishing the rest of it. Tossing it back on to the table he watched, hoping they would reappear soon as this was confusing enough.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on May 10th 2012, 7:08 pm

Leo had vast experience in Azumi's hometown, after all they practically grew up together. He knew of her special room, yet he had never stepped foot through the doorway.

He didn't wait for Gene, he rushed forwards through the vast corridors of bamboo. He followed a faint trace of light around each bend and corner. As he carried on, the light became gradually brighter.

It only took a few more moments before he came face to face with a white door. The room was harder to find than he first thought. As he turned the knob upon the door he found it to be locked. Leo did as any gentleman would, he knocked.

"Madam, don't tell me that there is a secret password too." he laughed a bit as he knocked once more

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on May 10th 2012, 8:06 pm

After a minute or so, Gene found himself inside an old building. There were mirrors lining all of the hallways. He saw Azumi in a mirror that was right in front of him and ran towards it with his fist swinging. "I've gotcha!" He yelled out, only to have the shards of the mirror crumble into dirt. ("Great, now she's toying with us.") He turned to his right to see another mirror with writing on it.
"Where I am, light reflects all its colors into a solid one, despite this, there are a bunch of pretty colors on the walls. I made this place after the mansion in my home land. The bamboo will guide you."

He scratched his head trying to rap his head around the message and didn't understand it at first, but then he heard fast paced footsteps coming from behind him. He followed the sound to see Leo running through a corridor filled with bamboo. He chased after the Pirate King, assuming he knew where he was going. He shadowed the scruffy man without letting him know he was on his tail for several minutes till' they both came to a white door. It was a rather windy path to follow to get to this door. Since apparently it was locked when he tried opening it, Leo knocked on the white door instead of kicking it open like a real pirate would.
"Madam, don't tell me that there is a secret password too."
Gene silently backed up to the very end of the hallway, which was just 4 meters long, and ran at mad speed towards the door yelling "I've got your password right HERE!" With a small jump, he made a straight kick at the door that would shatter it into little pieces, assuming Leo got out of the way in time.
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on May 10th 2012, 10:23 pm

Azumi smiled a grim smile as Leo knocked on the door. Her body felt heavier than normal, and she could feel the spell wearing off, but she still had a little time left. He politely knocked on the door, but Gene kicked the door down with a hasty voice. Azumi looked at him coolly, hoping to let him get one thing through his head before she pulled off her final act.

"Patience is a virtue you would do well to remember after I am gone." Her ink starkly contrasted the white of the room. "Leo, I knew you would not have much difficulty finding me; being the old friend that you are," she nodded to him with a sad smile, "Gene, you are an impressive warrior, and so I've decided that these memories might help you learn how to become a better man and warrior than I could become."

As she finished speaking, the room became black, and the pictures on the wall came to life. It first started with her history. Everything she remembered about her mother and her childhood sprang to life before her eyes, even her mother's death and the life Azumi had started without her.

The next picture that came to life was the day that Nurse and the blacksmith took her in, and it elapsed to her first night as Terra's apprentice.

The third picture displayed her finding out knowledge about Gaea and the dryads, and it stretched onward to her first encounter with Shi and the awakening of Gaea within her body and it ended with Hrist cursing them both.

The fourth picture showed her time spent in the hospital at Wonderland and Shi's downfall, to Terra's fight with Hrist for her, despite his being a Nobody, to the time that she had met Balendin at the New Year's party hosted long ago.

The fifth picture showed her final fight with Shi and all the trouble Gaea had caused, including wiping both their memories, her marriage, albeit in secret, and Terra telling her that he had regained his heart.

The last few pictures showed the feast and war at Deep Jungle, which she currently ruled, and all the times that Gaea had battled with her for power over her body. As the last image faded, so did the mansion and the bamboo.

The earth was now being covered with the tears of heaven, and Azumi's eyes streamed with small droplets of water. "This has been my life, and while there were things I now see that wisdom could have changed, I would not give it up."

The half-ling took a few steps back and assumed a form. Her eyes glowed gold and a shining tattoo of a golden tree formed over her arms and back. Her body was now covered in skinny jeans and a forest green vest. Her Apprentice's cloak was in her messenger's bag. “I have something I need to say.” Her voice was not her own but Gaea’s, and as long as she held control over the form, she would not attack them. “First, I am sorry for using my tainted powers to speak with you in this way, but it will make things more meaningful after I’m gone.” The struggle for power was evident on her face, but she kept fighting. “Leo, thank you for your unyielding kindness.”

She turned to Gene and smiled. “You’ve been a great friend, though our time together was short. I have imparted to you my memories so that you have something to remember who I was, and I have given you the memories of tonight to keep in your heart. Now, I impart to you some of my wisdom. I hope this will aid you. Choose your battles wisely, don’t be afraid to admit to yourself that you have limits and try to strengthen them. Even if you meet a Nobody, chances are that they want to remember that they have a purpose. If you give this to even the lowly ones, you will make great friends and earn respect. If you fall in love with someone, I can only pray that it will be as true and pure as mine was. Treat whoever it is like you accept them for who they are and never let that person go.”

Feeling that she had said enough, she tossed her messenger bag to Gene. “The cloak and the bag and contents are yours to keep. My former master passed down the cloak to me, and my only request is that you would one day do the same to the person you find worthy.”

With this, Azumi held up her hands to denote her yielding from anymore fighting. “I would like to say something to my husband in private, if that is alright with both of you. He will probably decide somewhere in his brain that he’s no longer worth anything, so I have to set him straight.” Her voice was raspy.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on May 11th 2012, 7:09 am

Leo slowly walked into the room shaking his head at Gene for kicking the door in like a brute. He spoke not a word as his eyes fell upon Azumi. He knew what was near.

As the memories flooded the room, tears fell from his eyes, landing on the soft floor below. These weren't just a couple of memories, this was her history.

As the memories stopped and Azumi spoke , Leo remains silent. As she thanked him, he bowed to her as a gentleman.

"Lady Azumi, we will leave you so you may have privacy to talk with your husband. I will go ahead and prepare our boat to launch. When you are ready to embark on our happily ever after, meet me there."

With that being said the pirate began to walk off in the direction of the docks, patting Gene on the shoulder as he passed by.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on May 11th 2012, 10:12 am

As Rex returned from his brief break from watching the match he saw that the bar had become a forest. How long was I gone? He went around the back of the bar and used the back entrance. He went in and looked towards Cool and Estelox (sorry I spelt it wrong) and gestured towards the snack he had aquired Popcorn?

Rex`s theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZJEMvAvsA

Ix post count= Main post count - 150
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on May 11th 2012, 2:35 pm

(Pika just as a side note I'm pretty sure that only effected Azumi, Leo, and Uryuu though I'm not really sure. Also at this point I'm pretty sure Uryuu solved the maze and everything changed back.)

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on May 11th 2012, 5:29 pm

Upon entering the white room, Azumi stood in the middle of it with a calm and collected expression. She told Gene that patience is a virtue and started showing him all of her past memories in the portaits that hung on the walls. He looked at them all trying to figure out what was going on in each one, but it was hard for him to tell. Her form then suddenly changed into something with new clothes and a golden plant tattooed on her body, like she was being possessed by some great force. She then gave Gene a lot of advice about choosing your battles, mentioning a Nobody again and how they want to remember that they have purpose, earning respect, and accepting the one he loves most as they are and never letting go. He looked at her with a puzzled look and scratched the back of his head. Azumi then tossed Gene the messenger bag she was carrying with her. It had the cloak she was wearing earlier inside of it. She told him to pass it down to the one he found worth of it. She asked that both Leo and Gene leave the room so she could talk to her.........husband. ("Wait, she's mar-") He then got a sudden flash in his head of two people together, a man and a woman. He couldn't see them clearly though.

Leo left the room almost immediately with a bow and said something about getting their boat ready. He gave him a pat on the shoulder as he passed by. Their eyes met for a moment then broke off as he left. Gene looked at Azumi with a look of melancholy look and walked out without saying a word. But before he did, he looked behind him and said ".......Thanks.......Azumi." He smirked at her and walked out. When he made his exit, he found himself back at Port Royal. He looked around him a bit, not finding a trace of that weird forest. He let out a sigh and walked over to the barrels where he placed his belonging and found that they were still there. He was about to put his shirt back on when he remembered the ointment that was given to him. He took the jar out of his jacket pocket and opened it up to get a finger-full. He pulled down his bandages that were covering his chest to reveal his wounds had mostly healed. He smeered the salve all across his injury, feeling a lot of warmth from it. He then did the same for the one on his abdomen. He fastened his bandages back on tightly and put his clothes back on. He put the ointment in his bag and slung it over his shoulder. And with that, he ventured off to the docks to see if he could catch a...........Gummy Ship back to Traverse Town.

He sat on the wooden planks of the old port with his feet hanging over the edge. As a wave crashed against the docks underside, a breeze full of salt swept past his nostrils. He sneezed, shooting some snot out of his nose into the ocean. He wiped his nose clean with his hand and rubbed the residue on his pants. The rainstorm had cleared up to reveal the bright sun setting in the purple-ish sky behind the foggy clouds. He could see Azumi's face in the setting sun, smiling brightly. He smirked and chuckled to himself. "Hehehe~ welp, it was nice knowing ya'. Cheers!" He waived a cup around that he didn't even have. He looked to his side to see Leo in the distance looking for a suitable vessel to set sail on. "Heh, you salty ol' seadog." It took him a few minutes to realize that he'd been sitting next to a fishing ship that was heading to that very town right then and there. He panicked and ran up the ramp without anyone's noticing before it could be taken down and hid himself amongst the dozens of crates and barrels in the storage area below deck. He didn't feel as sad that Azumi and Leo would be gone soon, but the feeing still remained. He clutched the bag tightly against his chest. He looked out of a small portside window to sea the pirate town getting further and further away. He wished the two of them the best of luck. ("Azumi, Leo, I hope you guys go to a better place.") The ship then dissapeared from sight, leaving only a twinkle in the now night sky.
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on May 12th 2012, 1:59 pm

Cool with ease ignored Rex's request for popcorn as he deemed it pointless. Sighing with relief as the strange night was over he walked out the door without another word and hopped into his gummi ship, finally ready to call it a night as he flew off to his home world of Destiny Islands.

Last edited by Cool on May 12th 2012, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 12th 2012, 2:20 pm

Etzolix wrote:With this he left the way he entered.[/size][/justify]

(I had left the topic in my previous post. Apologies, next time I'll be sure to clarify OoC. If there are any further concerns IC I need to be addressed about please PM me)

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next