I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open)

Post by Gene on May 6th 2012, 4:59 pm

Leo told Gene he could take the young brat out back and give him what for, but he wasn't in the mood to beat on kids. But then the brat spoke up saying he couldn't control his emotions. ("Hmph, just sounds like an ill-tempered immature brat who can't take any sort of rejection.") At that moment, he was ready to grab the young pup by his shirt and drag his under-aged butt out of there just to get rid of him, but then the dear old Captain Leo had to go and invite the troublesome boy to there table. Gene had enough annoyances to deal with by having Caelestis there. ("Well~ that's just great!")

He looked over at Azumi and smiled as all his problems seemed non-existent at that time. He also noticed that she looked rather sheepish. He leaned towards her with his right arm on the table. "Hey Azumi, I know I should've asked this a while ago, but what are you doing in town like this? If you caught the attention of the wrong crowd, you'd be in a lot of trouble." He inquired the mute girl.
Gene
Gene

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/forum

Back to top Go down

Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open)

Post by Hikari on May 6th 2012, 5:12 pm

After his recent defeat in Traverse Town Cool needed to get his mind off things. He still couldn't understand what had happened and it would be best to forget about it. What better place to take it off his mind then one of Port Royal's many bars or taverns? As Cool walked through the doors he was greeted by a knocked out waiter, and some other people around him. "Great now how am I supposed to get my drink?" Cool asked himself. He walked over to the nearest table, being Leo's that is, and sighed. "What happened here?" Cool asked with a slight groan, not showing his usual concern if something like this were to happen.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on May 6th 2012, 5:20 pm

Azumi looked at Gene for a long moment before answering his question. Trying to find the best way to answer it was rather difficult, but the girl finally decided which way would be the right way. "I came here because I've not been here before," she wrote in small font in front of Gene, "The air in this world smells like my favorite ice cream back in Twilight Town, and I was wondering if they got the salt for it here. I'm actually a pretty good cook," she continued writing in the small font before giving Gene a slightly devious look.

"As for the trouble," she wrote in somewhat smaller font in front of Gene, "Between you and me, Leo's probably the only one I'd have some difficulty with, but being a world leader has a privilege or two, plus we are friends. But, just because I don't look the part does not mean I cannot at least handle my own, even in a town like this. My ink can deceive as well as aid."

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on May 6th 2012, 7:46 pm

Leo smiled as he was approached by yet another familiar individual. When questioned about what happened, the captain laughed before taking in another sip of rum.

"That be a good story mate. Young boy comes in me bar, too young too drink, gets all bothered by it and clean knocks out the waiter..."

After speaking he heard what Azumi was talking about.

"I agree with the madam. We've known one anotha fer years now and trust me mate... She can definitely handle 'er own. But she'll have no trouble 'ere, I'll be sure o' that."

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelestis on May 6th 2012, 8:14 pm

Caelestis watched as Leo took a calm approach to the situation, simply inviting the boy to sit with them instead of kicking ass. In his former life, Caelestis never really knew much about Leo except that he was a pirate and he had a large ego. It was interesting to see more of his personality.

When Azumi had smiled at him, Caelestis responded with a smirk, an expression he often had worn when he was Shirou. Even with the change, he was quite fond of it. It worked best when taunting somebody. Caelestis was unsure if Azumi would recognize it.

Caelestis
Caelestis

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on May 6th 2012, 9:46 pm

Gene ignored the spikey-haired twat who walked up to the group's table who asked what happened with the waiter, and the punching, and all that nonsense. Azumi looked like she had to think before she could answer his previous question. Then she answered by writing in a small font.
"I came here because I've not been here before."
He smiled and gave a small chuckle. "Hehehe~ Same here."
"The air in this world smells like my favorite ice cream back in Twilight Town, and I was wondering if they got the salt for it here. I'm actually a pretty good cook."
He sat in front of her with a puzzled look on his face. ("Salt.......in ice cream? That doesn't sound very appetizing, but who knows?") Gene snapped out of his daze and smiled. "Well then I'd like to try some of your cooking sometime. Wait, you can make ice cream?" Then she said she could handle herself just fine and Leo backed her up on that. "Well that's good to know." Gene saw Cael give Azumi a look that really got on his nerves, but for the moment he'd try not to act on his instinct to beat the tar out of the guy, but it didn't keep him from looking irritated at him.
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 6th 2012, 9:55 pm

His white hair stood out as he stood at the entrance of The Pirate's Way. His attributes were distinguishable when compared to those of the crowd. The filthy vermin of this place were all pirates and shared similar humor that Etzolix couldn't even grasp. It was clearly shown that they were uneducated in the manner that he was but knowledgeable in a completely different way. Their expertise with ships, long ranged weaponry and marine based warfare were far superior than his if only due to his lack of experience in those departments. The pirates all held liquor in their hands, and were dressed similarly: in rags. This was all true except for one group of people that stood out as much as the reptile did. His ocher eyes scanned who was sitting in their area and recognized most of the faces there. The ruler of this world, Leo, seemed to be having quite the gathering here as he surrounded himself with, Caelestis--formerly the human Shirou--Azumi, Two warriors that Etzolix had fought in Traverse not too long ago and then some stranger he had not met. They would spot him easily enough since they (excluding Leo) didn't seem as if they belonged here due to their wardrobes. Etzolix wore his usual attire which consisted of Catastrophe and The Hive Queen's Skin which oddly enough was the second and looser layer of clothing where the former was more fitted and had a firmer grip to his skin. Noticing that the man he had fought and left bloody and bruised on the rooftop was uncomfortable he decided to be imposing if only to see what his reaction would be. "Well, funny running into all of you here!" The hybrid said enthusiastically. All these warriors would believe that he was genuinely glad to have run into them despite this being a clear manipulation to anyone who knew him. Though, they would interpret this as common courtesy. Of course he said this mainly to Cael, Leo and Azumi who he was more familiar with opposed to the strangers who sat beside them.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on May 6th 2012, 11:09 pm

What started out as a drink among a couple of friends had turned out to be quite the gathering. It only got better when Leo looked up from the table to see Etzolix standing there. Soon a somewhat sincere greeting came forth and the captain nodded politely.

"Welcome ol' chum. Care ye to 'ave a seat amongst us scallywags? Order ya a drink. Best rum in the market I tells ya."

The captain laughed as he took another hardy sip. He was definitely in good spirits now, not to be confused with drunkenness however.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on May 7th 2012, 1:21 am

Azumi thought the tavern was getting crowded without all the familiar faces, though there was something about Caelestis's smirk that seemed eerily familiar. Sure, there were a few faces that she hadn't seen, but she managed to somehow order another tea, telling herself that she would pay for the extra expense.

Now all we need is Balendin to show up, she thought wryly and a groan escaped her lips. Her eyes watched Leo carefully, though it didn't seem he was drunk...yet.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on May 7th 2012, 2:06 am

(OOC:Wow guys, way to wait for me)

As he heard Leo`s attempt at summing up what he said he chuckled Actually I was going to light it on fire and use it as a bomb Without further explanation he took on Leo`s offer seeing how Gene didn`t approve. As Cool entered Rex lost his smile It`s you!!! Rex had barely calmed down when another newcomer came Mister you`ve got funny clothes. Where can I get something like that?

Rex`s theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZJEMvAvsA

Ix post count= Main post count - 150
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on May 7th 2012, 6:32 am

Gene might have started to enjoyed himself despite all the unwelcome company, but then he had to show up. When he first saw the white-haired man he didn't say anything. Then his face turned red with rage and several veins popped out of his forehead. He put his clenched fists down lightly on the table, which began to splinter under the enormous pressure he was putting on it. His eyes became bloodshot to the point one of his blood vessels almost broke. His whole body shook with anger and frustration, so he attempted to calm himself down with some steady breathing. After a few deep breaths, Gene regained his former composure, put his hands together, and cleared his throat. Apparently it was just coincidence that he came here today, but he suspected that he had an ulterior motive for being here. He's a troublemaker after all.

He didn't explode, but he still made an angry look at the unwelcome guest. He crossed his arms and looked at him. The guy had the same smug look he had when he first met him. "Oh, what a coincidence that of all the different sites that this town has to offer, you came here. What do you want you sword wielding fruitcake?! If you're here for round 2, then I'm sorry to say that I'm not interested in fighting today! I just wanted to relax and spend some time with just the three of us, but then All these other weirdos had to show up and ruin that good time! And to top it all off, YOU of all people had to come waltzing in!! Thanks for coming, I'm really enjoying myself right now!!" He lashed out him, unable to contain himself without his head exploding first. He squeezed his arms so tightly he left bruises on then from the stress. He looked at Azumi, looking ashamed of himself for being so angry around her and dropped his head down while biting the corner of his mouth.
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelestis on May 7th 2012, 2:30 pm

Cool had entered and so had Etzolix. It was really a party now. All they needed was Zihark and Balendin, and the real party could start. Caelestis watched silently as Gene had a tangent against Etzolix. He then looked at Etzolix, back to Gene, and then back to Etzolix. He got up, walked to Etzolix. Then, he hugged him and raised his hand for a high-five.

"Hey Ix, what up my home-slice?" Caelestis asked in what resembled a stereotypical gangster of the present times. If only he had a hat to turn backwards, or baggy jeans to wear. Caelestis did not normally greet Etzolix like that, or ever. Although he resembled his former self in nearly every aspect, the others did not figure it was him yet. Displaying a strong sense of familiarity towards Etzolix might cause everybody to finally put two and two together.
Caelestis
Caelestis

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on May 7th 2012, 6:29 pm

"Hmpf." Cool said looking Etzolix's way, his eyes narrowed. He had come here to forget about his defeat, but the reptile decided to ruin the forgetting process. "Toss me a couple of beers, one for myself and my friends over here." Cool said loud enough for the next waiter who came to take the other's place to hear. In a few seconds he handed Cool five cups of rum With ease Cool pulled up an empty seat and sat down then he slid Cael, Leo, Azumi, and Uryuu one. He had given everyone a cup of rum expect Etzolix, this was no accident though he didn't let it be known he had done so on purpose and he hoped they would just ignore it.

Cool took a sip of his rum and tossed a bag of munny into the waiter's hands. "Next three drinks are on me guys, my treat." he said. Cool had brought enough bags of munny to cover each of the three next drinks as well as his own if he wanted some more rum or possibly a cup of wine.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on May 7th 2012, 6:57 pm

The second glass of rum, thanks to Cool, was right on time as the piratic wolf emptied the first with a large gulp of satisfaction. He snatched up the second glass and held it high in the air.

"A toast mates...may we ever cherish the little things in life...may we always be slow to wrath, and slow to speak, yet quick to listen...now drink up me harties yo ho!" Leo said as he sloshed back another large gulp.

As he sat down he smiled and nodded at Azumi who seemed to be watching him ever so carefully.

"No worries love, this'll serve as me last glass for the evening. I don't want to go ruining a night with you now do I?"

He knew that she didn't care for his drinking habit. It was something that over time he had worked on controlling. He hoped that she still trusted him, though his past did nothing to help the cause. He had always been an unloveable drunken dog of sorts...perhaps he had finally changed...perhaps he had matured and grown up a bit...perhaps. It was never to late for a soul to change was it? For his case one would hope not.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on May 7th 2012, 8:51 pm

Azumi watched Caelestis greet yet another newcomer, and became bothered by a dull pain in the back of her head. As Gene exploded at the newcomer and looked ashamed for it afterward, she rested one hand on the table to steady the spinning room. The other hand gripped her forehead roughly, and her ears rang violently.

Her eyes remained fixed on Caelestis, but for some reason, she was seeing another face. It was a boy's that appeared to be about Caelestis's age, and he was flashing that same smirk at her. What was it about this boy that seemed so familiar? As the Cael's face changed, so did the room. It began pouring down rain. Azumi thought she saw a photograph in a puddle, but it was blank, except for a hand and her smiling face. A name seemed to whisper in her ear, and it was as though years of oblivion had just vanished as though they had never existed.

Azumi's lavender eyes softened a little as everything stilled once more. A tear trickled down her face, and she thought she really was hearing thunder outside the tavern. "Caelestis...are you what's left of...Shi?" Her writing formed very slowly, and she sighed heavily. "I'm sorry for...everything. I was naive and young...it's coming back in pieces now..." her words were in small print in front of Caelestis. Her face was etched with anguish, but she guessed that none of that would matter to him now.

Looking back to Leo, she smiled sadly. "It's ok, I trust you...excuse me for a moment, please." Her body rose gracefully from the table as though nothing was bothering her, and her feet lightly carried her out of the tavern. Rain splashed down on her cheeks, leaving two small droplets to land softly on her hands.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 7th 2012, 9:22 pm

The familiar youth had gone on a rant towards Etzolix and despite the warrior recalling where he had met him and the fight they had taken place he'd rather poke the bear than throw honey his way. With a blank look on his face he let the man finish talking before saying, "I'm sorry, have we met?" The reptile said this as if genuinely did not know who the man was and ignored continued on with what he was doing. Going along with whatever Shi was doing he high fived him and continued said hi jinks by following whatever hand motions that would follow. He noticed the other warrior he had fought and noticed that he wasn't given a drink. Another grudge held against him? That was rather pleasing to the demon and he took note of this. The reptile didn't care in the slightest and was glad to see that there were people that didn't want him here. In fact that was the only reason he confronted this group of people upon coming here otherwise he would have went about his business as normal. Taking note of any other actions need be he made sure to only address things that he believed concerned him and wouldn't impose more so than he already was though he would push a few buttons. "The next three drinks are on you, eh? Well it seems they forgot to bring enough to drink." He said. His emotions seeming genuine and clueless to what was going on. "Use one of those three drinks to hook me up!" He said to the bartender still keeping his charisma as if he didn't know what he was doing. It seemed that Azumi questioned whether or not this man was Shi. This is what made him understand why the former Pumpkin King acted the way he did...it was to throw them off. Though, he looked exactly the same aside his clothing and eyes so it was rather odd that he they didn't just assume that he was already Shirou. Twins were scarce in this universe from what Etz noticed.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelestis on May 7th 2012, 9:47 pm

After a long string of unnecessarily complex hand motions, the handshake between Etzolix and Caelestis was finished. He noticed Azumi talk to him, about him being what's left of his former self. She then left in a hurry. Caelestis patted Etzolix on the back and said only in a tone that Etzolix could hear, "Looks like someone here actually got the picture. I'll be right back. I have some business to take of that's too long to overdue." With that, he followed Azumi out the door.

Caelestis stopped a few feet from Azumi, with her turned away from him. His posture was stiff, his arms were limp against his sides. His face was expressionless, and his eyes lacked any warmth that a human would have. He did not feel the need to put on his humanity act.

"When I awoke," Caelestis started, referring to when he awoke as a Nobody, "I remembered differently. I still had the same memories, except I remembered them as if from a third perspective. And I could also remember memories that were lost ages ago, which involved you and I. While you were naive, so was Shirou. He was an overly emotional and overly sensitive prick with insecurity problems, trying to find out who he was. I don't regret what mistakes he had made, but I'm sure he did. And that's why I'm out here. Although I could honestly care less about you, Shirou, or anything else, I feel like it's something Shirou owes to you. Unfortunately, he isn't around anymore, so I must follow up on his mess ups. He's sorry. He really is."

Not waiting for a response, Caelestis left. Instead of walking into the tavern, he walked through the port, back towards where he had parked his gummi ship. The tavern was getting too crowded, and he had lost interest in being there. If anything of importance happened, Etzolix would fill him in later about it. For now, he had other things to do.
Caelestis
Caelestis

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on May 7th 2012, 11:20 pm

Leo listened to Cael's words intently. He was caught by suprise...completely off guard. This character was what was left of Shirou. So many questions filled his mind, yet he would refuse to bombard Cael with a single one.

It was only then that he recieved a response from Azumi who abruptly walked out of the tavern. Was it his drinking? His words? Possibly his flirting that had driven her out?

The captain arose from his seat, nodding to the rest of the group before walking out after Azumi.

Once outside he stumbled on his words, trying to find the right ones to say.

A questioned look formed on his face as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Madam...if I said or did anything to offend you...or to push you away...I am deeply sorry. Just tell me, what's wrong?"

He showed sincere concern for Azumi. She had been his dearest friend for as far back as he could remember and the last thing Leo wanted was for her to feel any sorrow.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on May 7th 2012, 11:50 pm

Gene looked at Azumi and saw that she looked distressed about something. After speaking with Caelestis about something, she turned to Leo, saying something else without Gene being able to read what she was writing with all of the noise going on at once, and got up to walk out of the bar. He noticed that it was pouring rain outside and decided to follow her to find out what was wrong. He also saw that Cael followed her outside before he did. By the time he got out of his seat and came outside, he had already turned tail to the harbor. Leo was also outside in the rain with Azumi trying to comfort her. Seeing as how she was just standing there in the cold rain with nothing to keep her from getting wet, Gene took off his T-shirt with it around his arms, walked over to her, and held it over Azumi's head as a makeshift umbrella. He stood behind her and asked "Hey Azumi, what's the matter? Are you not having a good time? Can I escort you back to your home..........where ever that may be?" He also exposed his bandages that were soaked with blood and rain, but that was the least of his concerns. He heard what the scruffy pirate had to say and looked at him. "Hey old timer, I don't think you did anything that would've hurt her. If it was anybody, it would've been me. And I'm sorry if I upset you in anyway Azumi, it won't happen again." He said with sincerity looking at the back of Azumi's head.
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on May 8th 2012, 12:14 am

Azumi's lips parted in a slight, sorrowful smile. She turned to both Leo and Gene. "It wasn't either of you." she wrote briefly. The half-ling walked over to Gene and observed his wounds with a trained eye. "Please, take this." she handed him some ointment and felt a very old cloak from long ago. She decided to put it on and flipped the hood up.

"This cloak was given to me a very long time ago. It was my mentor who later treated me like a sister, even though he was a Nobody like Caelestis. I went out one day and got into a mess with a man named Hrist. He cursed me and took my voice because the powers within me were ruling over my will. For years, I have been fighting this power, but maybe I'm supposed to lose that fight...whatever the outcome, I won't stop fighting. I messed up again on that day with Hrist, because a young boy named Shi was with me. He was a nice boy and did not deserve such a fate as the one he received.

After a while, we went our separate ways and a fury of hate welled up between us. Of course, we had forgotten each other, and I had kept up the search for my voice like a fool."

She turned to Gene. "You have an extraordinary future ahead of you...that's what I feel. Please, remember me when you are older." She looked at Leo sorrowfully and nodded.

"I think time has caught up to us, Leo..." she wrote quickly. "Just promise me one last fight...I'm just waiting for someone close to me to arrive first. There are some things I'd like to say to him before the appointed time."

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on May 8th 2012, 7:17 am

Leo's heart seemed to slow its pattern as he read her words. Her words were filled with such meaning, such passion. He knew it was time. The old pirate tried to force a smile but found it quite difficult.

"Madam, you and I are from a different age. We are elders and warriors from long ago. I suppose our time is running short eh? But one last fight you say? I believe this old dog has at least one more in him before you and I disappear into the vast horizon."

A single tear fell from his emerald eyes as he looked deeply at Azumi.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on May 8th 2012, 12:37 pm

(OOC: Either you guys are impatient or you don`t want me in this topic. If it`s the latter then say it to my face)

As 4 of them went outside Rex took Castelia`s drink I`ll be right back Before anyone could object he ran outside and came right back followed by the sound of an explosion. When he re-entered he came up in front of Cool So you done anything since you made me a wanted man and gave me this scar !?

Rex`s theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZJEMvAvsA

Ix post count= Main post count - 150
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 8th 2012, 1:07 pm

(Pikazard you're being overdramatic. There isn't a set post order if you couldn't tell.)

With many people leaving Etzolix had decided perhaps it was time for him to leave. Whatever Azumi, Leo and Gene were talking about was extremely important and he decided that today was not the time to mess with them. Not to mention that it seemed this individual had confronted Cool meaning that there was most likely a fight going to brew as well and the reptile surrounded by this many people decided that this wasn't worth his time due to his lack of interest in any of this people aside instigating and seeing as they were separating unless he decided to get them all to hate him at this moment he wouldn't be able to accomplish anything. However great of a warrior Etzolix may be there were way too many people to fight, perhaps if Caelestis was here or if he had some type of reinforcements but that was not an option for him right now and he was ill prepared for this moment. Playing Devil's Advocate right now would be suicide and would gain him nothing aside just being able to be involved and he didn't crave the attention like that--nor at all. With this he left the way he entered.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on May 8th 2012, 3:13 pm

"No must have been a mistake." Cool replied to Etzolix not wanting to discuss his previous defeat, normally he wouldn't be upset and would move on but not only was it rude of him to interupt his fight with Shirou, who to no suprise was Caelestis's somebody, but he had summoned something strange. The creatures he summoned oddly seemed dark to him, though he wasn't sure of anything yet he knew his heart had some pretty bad feelings about the reptile. Most of them being true though he didn't really know that yet.

After what seemed like a long wait for something to happen Rex decided to confront Cool face to face about what had happened over at Olympus. "If you're angry about that let me just say that harming ten or five people isn't really going to give you such a good impression with somebody like me, by doing so you made yourself wanted. But otherwise no I haven't been doing much, nothing I really wish to talk about anyway." Cool said referring to his previous defeat. If he had to tell someone it wasn't going to be Rex, more likely it would be his partner Tornado or his friend Mystic.

Cool took another swig from his rum. He wasn't really thirsty yet but his main reason to do this was to avoid any contact with Etzolix if somehow he had heard him and decided to mention anything about the battle. Then he looked at Rex, as if the young boy had anything else to say.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on May 8th 2012, 4:18 pm

Azumi seemed very serious about something, but Gene didn't know what it was. She saw his wounds and handed him a small jar of ointment. Seeing as how she had put on an old cloak, he put his shirt back on and accepted this gift. Then she said something that felt very disheartening.
"You have an extraordinary future ahead of you...that's what I feel. Please, remember me when you are older."
"W...What are talking about? You say that like this is the last time I'm ever going to see you. What's that about?" Then she said something about time catching up to them, one last fight, and meeting someone before that time. This only made Gene's heart sink deeper and deeper into a feeling of despair. Leo forced a smile and said to Azumi
"Madam, you and I are from a different age. We are elders and warriors from long ago. I suppose our time is running short eh? But one last fight you say? I believe this old dog has at least one more in him before you and I disappear into the vast horizon."
He clenched his teeth and looked at the burly pirate king and said with a quivering voice "Hey! What's this all about? What do you mean by dissappear? Are you saying that for whatever reason, you guys are going to be gone, just like that?!" He fell to his knees and punched the ground with a shaking fist. "You guys'll be gone after we'd just met?! Why, WHY?!! I thought we'd become friends for longer that this. I don't want you two to go. I won't allow it!! It's just not fair~" He had only known them for less than an hour, but he felt like they were just starting to become friends. He couldn't accept the fact that he'd probably never see them again.
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next