» Marionette
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) Empty Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open)

Post by Azumi Cho on April 5th 2012, 1:29 pm

Azumi felt a cool breeze buffet her cheeks. Her light lavender eyes were a little overcast, but then again, dark gray clouds blanketed the sky. The mute looked out to the water as she stood on the outer tower of Port Royal. The air had a slightly salty taste whenever it was breathed in. That faint taste reminded the half-dryad of her favorite treat, which was sea-salt ice cream.

I landed my ship here for a bit of a break, and the world sounded interesting. Lately, I've had way too much paperwork to be of much use to anyone. Azumi looked back to the town and decided to make her way to it. Maybe I'll actually learn how they gather salt here. A faint smile was on the half-ling's lips as she walked.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open) Empty Re: Sea Salt Icecream's Salt (open)

Post by Gene on April 22nd 2012, 7:15 pm

After his eventful first appearance in Traverse Town, Gene found out that there were other worlds very close to the one he was in, like a small galaxy. The only way he would be able to get to these worlds since his original strength had been greatly diminished and lost his ability to create rips in time and space was to travel on what they call 'Gummy ships', or whatever. So he stealthily stowed away on one and travelled to who-knows-where. In a mere matter of minutes, he had reached Port Royal, but Gene didn't where he was at first. He quietly snuck out of the ship before he could be noticed and went exploring the rowdy town. It was kind of dirty there, but he enjoyed places like this.

The injuries he incurred from the the white-haired man's swords hadn't completely healed and he didn't want to sit still until they did. Bandages were wrapped around his chest, abs, and feet. He took some clothes from various clothes lines and garbage cans from Traverse Town, wearing a blue T-shirt, a worn out denim jacket, a worn out pair of blue jeans with holes in the knees, boxers with red hearts on them, short white socks, and an old pair of black sneakers. He smelled a bit, but it could easily be confused with the smell of the town he was in. As he walked through the busily streets looking for something to do, he bumped into someone when he wasn't looking. He looked down and saw a cute girl he had accidentally knocked to the ground. She seemed completely out of place in this town, just like him. He blushed from emberrassment and scrambled to help her up. "Hey, are you okay?! I'm sorry I did that, I wasn't looking where I was going! Here, let me help you up!" Gene offered his hand to the girl in question.
Gene
Gene

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on April 24th 2012, 6:34 pm

The day was as lovely as one might imagine. The sun loomed overhead while a steady breeze cooled the temperature about the bustling town. The people gathered in the marketplace as usual, getting trinkets and necessities, while some just stood around dumbfounded.

Port Royal was called home by many kinds of people of all different classes and lifestyles...perhaps that tis why the Captain felt at ease inside her hold. Anyone could come to the Port and instantly fit in.

On such a particular day, the Captain, dressed in casual attire of black pants and a baggy piratic shirt followed with his usual boots and of course his faithful cutlass, walked about the town peacefully.

His emerald eyes studied each movement in the crowd of citizens as he made his way to the Port where all of the ships would be held. That was his favorite place to think...sitting atop a well-made vessel whilst starring out at the eternal blue sea before him...his own little piece of heaven.

While on his way to his ship he spotted the most familiar face known to him...Azumi. It brought him joy to see her embarking on a journey to his "neck of the woods". He exited the crowd and sat on a bench nearby, if she remained on her path surely she couldn't help but to see the rugged half-wolf.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on May 3rd 2012, 12:30 pm

Azumi's eyes were heavy, and the air seemed to make her tired. She was barely awake, and her thoughts turned from having some free time to all the work that she had to complete. A heavy sigh passed through her head, but it didn't have a chance to make the sound.

Her body was tilting toward the ground, and she was helpless to stop it. She thought she saw Leo sitting on a bench nearby as she fell into a heap. Azumi noticed someone was apologizing to her. The half-ling stood to her feet and shook her head slightly. "It's fine," she wrote. Her mouth moved with her words. Shock quickly spread across her face and then vanished. "I'm fine," she wrote with her ink, "My name's Azumi, and I really should have been paying more attention," she smiled gently at her.

Azumi looked back to the bench were it appeared Leo was sitting and waved cheerily. "Hi, Leo!" she sent to him with her ink. Turning back to the boy, she wrote, "Would you like to come see a friend with me?"

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on May 3rd 2012, 4:22 pm

The girl in front of Gene shook her head and got back up on her feet. A floating cloud of ink showed up out of nowhere and wrote words in the air. The girl's mouth moved, but no words came out. There were only words in the air that said "It's fine". ("So, you can't talk huh?") "Okay, that's good." He chuckled as he scratched the back of his head. the ink in front of her moved around by itself and spelled out another message.
"My name's Azumi, and I really should have been paying more attention,"
Gene blushed a little as the she smiled and responded to the girl known as Azumi in a flustered manner. "No, no, no! I was the one who wasn't paying attention, but it won't happen again!" Then Azumi looked off to the side and waved at someone. Gene looked in the same direction and saw a scruffy looking man in attire similar to that of a pirate. Then he looked back at Azumi and saw another message.
"Would you like to come see a friend with me?"
He calmed back down and responded promtly. "Uuuuuugh~ Sure, if that's okay with you." And so he followed her over to the scruffy looking man.
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on May 3rd 2012, 7:06 pm

Her smile seemed to melt away every other matter that had been waging war on his mind. Seeing her wave, Leo stood from his seat and bowed respectfully before he began to walk in her direction. He chuckled a bit as he was on his way at her clumsy nature.

The new comer that joined Azumi's side was not familiar to Leo. He seemed to be new yet the captain would pass no judgement until he had the opportunity to meet the young fellow.

As he drew nearer to his old comrade, his pace quickened. As they met, Leo wrapped her in a warm embrace. Her scent filled his wolves nostrils as memories flooded his mind.

"Madam, I cannot begin to express what joy your presence brings me." he spoke with a smile.

He then turned to the other fellow, extending his right hand in his direction.

"As for you, I am Captain Leo. Pirate King of this ol' port. Pleasure."

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on May 3rd 2012, 11:53 pm

Azumi smiled warmly at Gene. "There's no need to be quite so serious. I'm fairly good at recovering from shocking situations, though your name escapes me," she wrote as they were walking over to Leo. There was a slight sadness in her eyes that she hoped the boy wouldn't see, but she could not do much to hide it.

Her smile widened as she felt Leo's embrace. The smell of rum tickled her nose. The girl didn't mind being in the company of a good friend, in fact, right now is when she seemed to need the company most. "It has been far too long, Leo. I see this port has been treating you in an...interesting way. You haven't been drinking rum too heavily, have you now?"

Her arms crossed teasingly, and her lips tugged into a slight smirk.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on May 4th 2012, 1:26 am

As they walked over to her scruffy looking friend, she smiled at him and wrote in front of him
"There's no need to be quite so serious. I'm fairly good at recovering from shocking situations, though your name escapes me,"
"Hmm? Oh right, where's my manners? You told me your name but I didn't tell you mine. The name's Gene, it's good to meet someone such as yourself." He responded feeling a bit embarrassed. The man with the pirate motif walked towards them and embraced Azumi, wreaking of alcohol. ("Pew, how much does this guy drink?") He then extended his hand out to Gene and introduced himself.
"As for you, I am Captain Leo. Pirate King of this ol' port. Pleasure."
He gave him a smirk and firmly shook his hand "Likewise. My name's Gene, I'm a traveler of sorts. So, did you have anything going on for you other than sitting around all day, being king of the pirates and all?" He inquired Leo.
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on May 4th 2012, 8:33 am

The captain laughed as Azumi's teased. He shook his head and gazed off at the sea. His eyes doin turned back to Azumi's and her friend whom had introduced himself as Gene.

"Actually I've only had but a sip of ye ol' rum today. "

His ears then heard Gene's question of his plans.

"Well good sir, as pirate king tis me job to make sure this port remains safe. I know it be not a common pirate's trait to protect more than 'is own sodding life but I've always been a bit different I suppose. As for today I had no plans so to speak...I was just heading down to me ship to relax."

His eyes wondered around the crowd as they soon fell upon his ship that was still tied at the docks.

"Madam, I'd actually be quite honored if you would join me for a drink. Your friend is welcome to come along." he said as he winked flirtatiously at the lady.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on May 4th 2012, 7:43 pm

Azumi smiled and laughed. She was sure this action would be weird for Gene to understand, but she supposed he would ask her about everything if or when he wanted to. "It's a pleasure, Gene."

When she heard Leo state that he had only had a sip yesterday, Azumi's forefinger wriggled back and forth at him. A playful smile was on her face, but she wrote sternly, "I'm not sure if I believe you."

Then, Leo surprised her slightly. Sure, a drink between friends was normal, but it was the wink that had taken her aback slightly. "I don't really care for alcohol, but yes, a drink sounds like it would be nice." She turned to Gene and asked with her ink, "What would you like to do?"

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on May 4th 2012, 10:31 pm

Gene stood there with the Pirate King and the mute girl, holding a hip in each hand, when she wrote back to him.
"It's a pleasure, Gene."
"Hehehe~ The pleasure's all mine!" Then she started teasing Leo when he said he only had a little to drink. When he invited the two of them to go get a drink with him, Azumi gladly accepted the invitation.
"I don't really care for alcohol, but yes, a drink sounds like it would be nice."
She then turned back to Gene.
"What would you like to do?"
"Heh, anything you'd like to do. Besides, having a cold frosty beverage or two wouldn't hurt. Sure, I'll come too! Hehehehe~" He said, chuckling through the white grin on his face.
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on May 4th 2012, 11:17 pm

The wolven pirate with a smile placed his arm around Azumi and began to walk in the direction of his favorite watering hole. It was a mere twenty paces from where they previously stood. A sign hung above the door that read, "The Pirate's Way".

"Ah, here we are mates." Leo stated as he opened the door and walked through, finding a seat at a nearby table in the corner.

He pulled out Azumi's chair for her before picking a seat himself. He then politely motioned for a waiter to come and take their orders.

"Now, if ya ask me young one, this ol' pub 'as the best oysters in town that I knows of. If that be yer cup o' tea." the captain suggested to Gene.

"As for meself waiter, I'll 'ave a glass o' yer finest rum."

Leo's eyes soon gazed back towards Azumi. His heart began to thump a bit faster than usual as his mouth opened.

"I cannot tell you madam just how good it tis to see your smiling face...Tell me, how 'ave you been?"

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelestis on May 4th 2012, 11:29 pm

"My, my, are you hitting on a taken woman, old drunk?" asked a curiously mocking voice that seemed to appear in front of the table. There stood Caelestis. He was garbed in his newfound outfit, which was a red cloak over a red hooded jacket and black slacks. His hood was up, giving him a look of an anonymous traveler. His demon-yellow eyes examined the three sitting at the table. A table which contained three enemies of his former self. Walking in and talking to them would be suicidal. Stupid, even. But for a nobody that lacks any emotion, fear is not an issue. If a fight started, he would not expect to win. However, he did not intend to start a fight. Coming upon these three was mere coincidence. Although, Caelestis lacked a certain belief in coincidence.

Caelestis did not talk to these three out of pure random motivation. He wished to see how these three would react to him. Fate had presented him a situation he could not resist. He did not plan on making amends or fueling old grudges. Just a routine check. Although, he supposed that if he kept up his current attitude, the latter of the two might be more likely to happen. If he had a heart, then there would be the instinct of survival as well, nagging on him to either be polite or to run like hell. But he did not have that nagging sensation. Only his curiosity.

Basically, Caelestis simply did not care.
Caelestis
Caelestis

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on May 5th 2012, 2:29 am

Azumi walked with Leo to the restaurant and smiled slightly as he displayed some proper manners at least. Something about the half-wolf seemed stranger than normal today. Right when she was about to order her tea, she heard a voice and froze. She managed to maintain her poise and order her tea, but she did turn her head to see who had leapt to such a conclusion.

Seeing a man in a red hood, who had piercing golden eyes, walk toward them, she smiled slightly at him, but she had a feeling from the emptiness in his eyes that it wouldn't really matter to him what she did. The waitress brought her the tea, which she took the glass and sipped from it slowly. The cold flowing down her throat was refreshing, but she stopped and wrote, "Why do you come here?" she wrote, genuinely curious about the person walking closer.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on May 5th 2012, 3:16 am

After entering the bar titled "The Pirate's Way", they all sat down at the same table to get some refreshments. When it became time to order, Gene asked for a tall mug of ale from the bar wench that came their way. After making his order very clear, the group was approached by a stranger wearing a red rode with bright gold eyes, making a rather bold accusation.
"My, my, are you hitting on a taken woman, old drunk?"
Gene did not take kindly to that kind of talk. He ubruptly stood up from the seat between Leo and Azumi's and slammed his left hand flat on the table, making the whole thing wobble without tipping over and gritted his teeth, looking the intrusive stranger dead in the eye. "Who the hell do you think you are to just waltz in here and think you can just talk the way you just did and walk out of here unscathed, Mac?!" When the bar wench came back with there drinks in tow, Gene swiped his drink from the plate, making some of it spill on the ground. He chugged the mug with a pint of ale in one go, spilling some of it on his shirt, and threw it hard at the floor, shattering it into a dozen wooden pieces. Using both hands, he picked up the condesending man by his red robe and walked across the at a fast pace, slamming him against the wall next to the entrance. "That kind of thing just pisses me off! Now get out of here before I have to teach a lesson in proper respect, you condesending bastard!!" He growled, not being in the mood to have to deal with another troublemaker after his last encounter.
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on May 5th 2012, 3:39 am

Heh thanks for the money officer the destiny islander said while carrying a wallet that wasn`t his. He walked into the local tavern and took a seat on a table next to 3 people (just in case it`s not clear the table was next to yours not the seat) he didn`t know two of them but he noticed the pirate he saw in Hollow Bastion.

The waiter walked up to him and asked what he wanted Root Beer The waiter was dumbfounded Sorry junior but your too young for that sir Without hesitation Rex punched him i the face

Rex`s theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZJEMvAvsA

Ix post count= Main post count - 150
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on May 5th 2012, 8:13 am

The mere sound of the nobody's voice sent a cold chill down Leo's back. There was something direly familiar about his eyes, yet he could not quite place where he knew him from.

Gene was the first to react and it was obvious that it was out if sheer anger and malice.

The captain stood and followed to where gene had slammed the nobody against the wall. Leo grabbed one of Gene's hands firmly with a serious look in his eye.

"Gene, where are your manners? Around 'ere we exchange names fore we go throwin' each other around. Unleash him." Leo commanded in as polite if a tone as possible.

The captains eyes then turned to the nobody.

"I am captain Leo...but something tells me you already knew that. Hitting on the beautiful lady over there you say? No. Merely treating her as a lady deserves, and maybe with some flirting along the way. I'll be the first to apologize for Gene's actions. He is quite young, as I once was. Control is not one of his strong attributes. Anyway, would you care to join us ?" the half wolf asked as he returned to his seat beside Azumi.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelestis on May 5th 2012, 10:46 am

Caelestis ignored the outburst that Gene had provided. Although he did not know much about Gene, he knew that he was not the most collected person. Caelestis remembered classifying Gene as a grenade. He was tempted to provoke him, but given the current situation and the surrounding people, it probably wouldn't give very satisfying results.

He took a seat next Gene and placed his hands on the table, interlacing his fingers together. He found it amusing to see how Leo treated Azumi. Perhaps he misread the situation. He decided to keep quiet about it and just watch it. It would be determined soon enough.

"I suppose you could say that for you, this is the first time that we have met. For I, this is the not," Caelestis briefly explained. "I am Caelestis, by the way. Nice to make your acquaintance."
Caelestis
Caelestis

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on May 5th 2012, 4:54 pm

Azumi twitched as Gene reacted. She was about to help the situation maintain itself without a real fight, but Leo had already stepped in, so the half-ling merely went on sipping at her tea. She had noticed a newcomer who had given the waiter a nasty black eye, but she decided it wasn't her place to interrupt whatever the issue was.

A grateful sigh escaped her lips when Azumi realized that there wasn't going to be a fight here and now. Something about how Caelestis introduced himself caused the girl to shudder slightly. There was something about his overall presence that caused Azumi to wonder whether or not he was acting out a part, as one would in a play, when he uttered the words "Nice to meet you", but she tried to ignore her suspicions.

"My name is Azumi Cho," she wrote with a polite bob of her head.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on May 5th 2012, 6:59 pm

With Caelestis in his grip, Leo interfered by taking a firmly grabbed Gene's hand and gave him a serious look.
"Gene, where are your manners? Around 'ere we exchange names fore we go throwin' each other around. Unleash him."
Gene sneared at the golden-eyed man and let him go, pushing him against the wall. "Hmph!" He put his hands back in his pockets and walked back to their table to sit back in his seat. Then Leo invited him to have a seat with them, which Gene would not approve of.
"I am captain Leo...but something tells me you already knew that. Hitting on the beautiful lady over there you say? No. Merely treating her as a lady deserves, and maybe with some flirting along the way. I'll be the first to apologize for Gene's actions. He is quite young, as I once was. Control is not one of his strong attributes. Anyway, would you care to join us?"

He sat in his seat with his arms crossed, feeling very annoyed by Caelestis' presence. The man took a seat next to him. He tapped his foot repeatedly in irritation for having to sit next to this guy.
"I suppose you could say that for you, this is the first time that we have met. For I, this is the not. I am Caelestis, by the way. Nice to make your acquaintance."
But Azumi was kind enough to introduce herself to him.
"Nice to meet you. My name is Azumi Cho."
Gene looked at Caelestis for a moment then turned his head away in disgust. "Tch, the name's Gene, not that it's any of your business!" He rudely exclaimed. He didn't like this guy, not one bit. But He'd attempt to contain himself for the time being for Azumi's sake. ("I swear, if Azumi wasn't here right now, I'd make this guy black, blue, and red all over! He better not try any funny business!")
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on May 5th 2012, 9:38 pm

Leo was quite confused by Cael's statement. Obviously this new comer knew something about the captain. Perhaps it was nothing, yet perhaps it was something.

"Pleasure to officially make your acquaintance. What brings you to the port if one gentleman might ask another."

It was only then that one of the citizens working at such a fine establishment was punched by a young looking fellow...quite familiar he was to Leo.

"I call your first move irrational...if ye dare make a second, I call that one pure stupidity...possibly even suicidal. My citizens are protected by me and I won't 'ave any of them mistreated by the likes of you." Leo spoke to the young fellow in a well seasoned tone.

He then leaned over to Gene and whispered, "if ye be lookin fer a fight, there be ye best bet, but do me a favor and take him out back first before you clobber him." the captain finished up as he pointed slightly to the boy who just punched out the waiter

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex on May 6th 2012, 2:23 am

(OOC:I should of been after Uryuu but whatever)

He heard what the man said and made an excuse Sorry sometimes my emotions (literally) take control of me and there is nothing I could do about the anger I felt. How would you feel if someone said you were to young to do something (Not that that`s a problem with you though) After hearing what he said to Gene he talked some more I`m not lookin` for a fight, all I`m looking for is a bar or tavern that will serve alchohol to a 17 year old. There has gotta be a place like that somewhere right Cap`n?

Rex`s theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZJEMvAvsA

Ix post count= Main post count - 150
Rex
Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelestis on May 6th 2012, 11:43 am

Caelestis nodded to Azumi and Leo when they introduced themselves. He then turned to Gene, who had introduced himself quite rudely. A smile grew on his lips that seemed to lack a certain kindness.

"Pleasure to meet you, Gene," he said. His tone was friendly.

Caelestis turned to Leo when he asked him his purpose here. "I was searching for a type of metal. I found it, so I decided to look for a place to eat and ended up here," he told the pirate.

A boy had punched a waiter for apparently no reason. He was looking for a fight and alcohol. Caelestis watched to see what would happen, and what Leo would do.
Caelestis
Caelestis

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on May 6th 2012, 2:35 pm

Leo patiently listened to the young 17 year old trying to explain why he would react in such a way. At the end the captain took a small sip of his glass of rum. Swishing the lush alcohol around in his mouth with a smile on his face, enjoying the beauty of the taste. He set his glass down and looked up at the boy.

"Your explanation tells me one thing young one...you are a mere 17 years old and when denied alcohol you punch the bartender...so obviously you are a drunkard...or a raving lunatic...either condition is quite odd since you are so young. Pull up a chair, get a nice glass of milk on me
And enjoy the evening...otherwise your welcome is quickly wearing out."

It was then that Leo recieved his answer from Cael. Some sort of metal was his desire for this vacation of sorts.

"A metal you say? Hm...quite interesting. I wish you nothing but the best good sir." the captain said as he continued to sip his drink.

He then turned to Azumi, patting her on the back with a smile.

"You aren't too talkative this evening madam."

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on May 6th 2012, 3:30 pm

Azumi's lips parted in a wry smile, "Yes, Leo, I guess I haven't been...I mean I talk all the time!" The half-ling giggled and then took a drink of her tea. Her eyes shifted over to Caelestis and she wondered what kind of metal he had been looking for, but she decided not to ask.

She noticed Gene shaking slightly out of the corner of her eye and realized that maybe he was still tense with Caelestis being so close to him. Not that the half-ling blamed him because there was something about the golden eyed one that made her on edge.

She offered Caelestis a smile, wanting to see how he would react.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next