» Marionette
A Midnight Return (Open To All) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A Midnight Return (Open To All) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A Midnight Return (Open To All) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A Midnight Return (Open To All) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A Midnight Return (Open To All) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A Midnight Return (Open To All)

Go down

A Midnight Return (Open To All) Empty A Midnight Return (Open To All)

Post by Hikari on April 3rd 2012, 7:47 pm

Cool when he was younger had always liked Halloween Town. Too bad Halloween Town didn't like him... Cool had a little bit of a bad history with Halloween Town when he was younger and was a bit afraid to come back. He hoped with the year that had passed they forgot about him. To his suprise Cool's costume still fit. Nevertheless it was time he faced his fears and see how the town was doing. This time he wasn't here for the candy. He was a bit to old for trick or treating, halloween or not.

To his suprise there were no attackers as he walked down the forest. Most people didn't notice him though but the ones who did seemed to just look away. Either way though Cool had to be careful as he didn't know if they took his mistake seriosuly. So the young man snuck forward into Halloween Town. What he was looking for was one of Tornado's required ingredients to make a keyblade or a suit of armor. It was unlikely the forge would actually work as no one had created such keyblades and armor yet. Still Cool pushed forward in his search for the rare ingredient that may not even exist.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

A Midnight Return (Open To All) Empty Re: A Midnight Return (Open To All)

Post by Shirou on April 3rd 2012, 9:18 pm

On one of the buildings in Halloween Town lay a pale young man with snow white hair. Two large cat-like ears, with similar white coat of fur, peaked from beneath his hair. His scarlet eyes gazed up at the sky, not focused on anything in particular. He wore a black t-shirt with the insignia of a cat on it, and similarly black jeans and sneakers. A tail was waving lazily by his side. Also, there was a bright golden grown perched atop his head, which seemed to be kept there by magic.

The Pumpkin King gave a sigh of boredom and sat up. He yawned and scratched his stomach, looking around his town. Everything seemed average, which was quite a disappointment. He had seemingly remembered Zihark announcing that he was going to attack his world, but he never went through with it, which saddened Shirou. He wanted some excitement in his very dull life. He spotted a boy walking around with a floating moogle. Knowing everything about this town, Shirou took interest to the peculiar. In amusement, he silently observed the boy, wondering what he was doing.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on April 3rd 2012, 9:37 pm

Cool silently walked down the town not knowing he had been spotted. Just than he noticed Tornado next to him following him. "Errr... Tornado what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be watching the house?" Cool asked in confusion. "Oh Casa Del Cool, I sold it to some washed up hobo off the beach for one piece of munny and a beer." Tornado replied testing Cool. "You what?" Cool exclaimed summoning his keyblade. "You see that, that's why you need me. Your going to destroy the ingredient and than we won't be able to forge you any weapons or armor. If a simple joke angers you than there's no way you are going to be able to handle it without destroying it."

Cool groaned. It was no use trying to get the moogle to stop following him. "Fine just try to blend in. It's complicated just try and stay hidden." he said. The two began to sneak through town as they approched it. A nearby villager looked forward and without a second to spare Cool had vanished back into the woods while Tornado had landed on the ground staying still as possible. The villager after a few minutes walked away as Cool jumped out from the bushes and Tornado began to fly low to the ground. They had to approach the town with caution.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 4th 2012, 12:40 am

(You know, you don't have to change something if I made a mistake. Just tell me what I did wrong and I'll edit.)

Shirou watched the boy just walk. He was quickly losing interest.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on April 4th 2012, 8:50 am

(Oh alright.)

Cool walked down the town central looking for it. Suddenly someone looked over at the flying moogle. They looked back. "Look you're kind of blowing my cover. Listen when I was 17 I didn't know the pleasures and more importantly the dangers of having a keyblade as a weapon. The heartless were summoned and than Ikara and Mystic came to the town. Ikara said something bad about me, something like I'm a heartless magnet. And later a man had found me. He called Halloween Town, his world, before summoning his keyblade for a fight so I'm assuming he's the pumpkin king. I wasn't ready to fight him than so I had no chance at beating him so I ran. Now I've realized the mistakes I made but I'm afraid if even one person recognizes me I'll either have to give myself up or kill villagers. And trust me the last thing I want to do is harm people but you are giving away my cover. Got it?"

The moogle stood still not hearing a word Cool explained so the moogle nodded. "Got it." he said and floated off away into the forests. Cool sighed. He decided to get up on the rooftops so no one would see him. The young man quickly threw his keyblade up to the rooftop and jumped forward grabbing on to it and he pulled himself up. He sheathed his keyblade and began to jump to the nearest rooftop searching for the ingredient.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down