» Marionette
Fast Lane EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Fast Lane EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Fast Lane EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Fast Lane EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Fast Lane EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Fast Lane

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fast Lane Empty Fast Lane

Post by Zihark on February 27th 2012, 5:23 pm

It was bright and sunny in the First District. Everything had quieted down. Not much was going down in the worlds these days. It was... disquieting. Something needed to happen. Something big needed to take the stage, cause a commotion, and get people's attention, but what? Brain storming sucked. It was the worst part. Especially for Zihark, but he couldn't do anything without a plan, so he had to start at square one. It had to be big. Big. Something that would grab EVERYONE'S attention. Zihark was getting a few ideas, but nothing comparable to the magnitude of what was needed. Worst case senario, he could simply initiate all of them for a combined effect. There were a few world leaders he could provoke, and precious items he could steal. He could even kill a person or two. None of these would get enough attention. However... together, enough people could be provoked.

Fast Lane ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Fast Lane Empty Re: Fast Lane

Post by Gene on April 8th 2012, 7:00 pm

Stardust Requiem

Gene was 'swimming' through the ethereal plains of existence, bored out of his mind. This ocean of stars was kind of like the inside of a nebula, but it has many more colors. He was naked from head to toe and resembled a ghost, being partially transparent. He 'swam' near some of the stars to see what sort of world they might hold. He talked to himself as he looked at each individual world. "Hmmmmmm~ cowboys fighting dinosaurs.......been there, done that. Zombie planet, that'd be a waste of energy. Giant alien ant colony conquering a small galaxy, too tedious. Planet about to explo- and there it goes. *sigh* What to do, what to do?" As he was thinking about what his next stop would be with his legs crossed and his hands behind his head, he saw something off in the distance. It was a star that shined so brightly, it was almost blinding. So he 'swam' closer to it to get a better look. As he came closer, it only grew brighter and brighter. He then reached out for the star to try and grasp it in his hand. But suddenly a bright light flashed, completely obscuring Gene's field of vision.

Just above the town of Traverse Town, the sky twinkled for just a moment. After the star had dissapeared, Gene was relieved of his temporary blindness. His eyes widened as he found himself soaring through a beautiful blue sky, hundreds of feet above the town, occupied by white fluffy clouds and flocks of birds. "Whoa, now this is my kind of place!" A seagull flew up and hit him in the face. he quickly threw it, removing the water-hugging bird from his sight and was shortly attacked by a whole flock of seagulls. "Aaaaaaaaaah~!! Get off of me you stupid birds!" He yelled out as he punched and kicked his attackers one after another until they flew away. "Hmph! That's better!" He added as he crossed his arms. But little did he know was that he had been falling at a rapid rate of decent this whole time. He looked down, seeing the town grow bigger and bigger as seconds past. He panicked and started flapping his arms as hard as he could, hoping it'd slow him down. But alas, it was not so. He did several flips as he fell from the sky until it looked as though his face would hit the pavement first. "Ooooooh SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~" He spent his last few moments in the air screaming his head off before inevitably impacting into the ground of the First District, making a big quake. A big blast cloud was created in the aftermath of his fall, catching the attention of everyone in the area. When the smoked cleared, all that could be seen was a man-shaped crater in the middle of the street with a blonde naked man laying face down in it.

(OOC: Hope you don't mind me crashing into your thread Zihark ^_^)
Gene
Gene

http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on April 9th 2012, 11:59 am

Kast was walking slowly out of the gizmo workshop while hauling a ladder and a mop, with a bucket of soap water hooked to his belt. The man was wearing his working blue overalls, with oversize grey gloves and thick black boots. He stood awhile, as his grease covered face gaze the heavenly stars above with clear eyes. The same beautiful view of the Second District, of the same stars like yesterday and any other day. It almost never changes and that's what attracts him more.

Kast then turned to the ladder attached to wall of gizmo workshop, and use the ladder to climb up the bell tower while hauling his ladder. Ingenious. He chuckled to himself quietly. Reaching the top, he set up his retractable ladder, and does his work of cleaning the bell, just like countless times. It was good money, it helps pay his rent, and he could enjoy the same stars of the peaceful town as he did before. He wished it would always stay the same forever, never changing. The Traverse Town like the haven it was on his first day coming here.

While humming a pirate's tune, a flicker of light caught his eye. It snapped his attention, with thought of shooting star... but this one is different. Even odd, really. Now he could hear distant voices, like an echo. The man then realized it was falling near, very near, and it isn't a shooting star, but that was seconds too late. There was a reverberating shock and boom, and later several to dozens of towners walked out from their houses with hushed voices. A commotion was brewing.
"What in the world was that?" Kast whispered.

(OOC; just posting coz im bored =.= )

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on April 9th 2012, 6:19 pm

Zihark blinked as the ground shook. Earthquakes never occurred in Traverse Town. It sounded like it came from behind the shop. Zihark left his chair and the shop. It was t hard to find the source. People had corralled into a so god area. Zihark moved straight through the middle of the circle of civilians. A hole was all that could be seen. Zihark moved closer. A body lie in the concrete. Zihark reached down and grasped the hand of the young boy. Zihark yanked, and the concrete released the boy. Zihark set him down. He knew the guy would be disoriented.

Fast Lane ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on April 9th 2012, 7:36 pm

Gene opened his eyes to see everything looking blurry. Some guy had pulled him out of the crater and set him down. He tried his best to get back to his senses, shaking his head. His strong constitution allowed him to survive the fall, otherwise he'd just be a big splatter mark right now. His vision became clear at last and saw the man's face clearly, as well as the faces of the citizens that had encircled him. He shook his head once more and spit out the granite in his mouth. Gene sat up, still kind of dizzy and looked at the man that had pulled him out. "Uuuuuuuuuuugh~ W.....Where am I? And where are my........pants~?" He asked the stranger.
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 9th 2012, 8:07 pm

The Pumpkin King watched the scene unfold from above. He stood on the roof on the shop, looking down at the scene with mild curiosity at what was happening. Shirou was wearing an imitation Organization XIII cloak that he used when he didn't want to be noticed, although his hood was down, revealing his true face. He had decided to check up on Traverse Town to see how it was doing, as it had been ages since he last visited. He half expected Zihark to have enslaved the world and change his role from 'governor' to 'dictator/all supreme leader'.

It seemed as though a guy had fallen from the sky and crashed into the concrete. When Shirou quickly relocated himself to the roof of the accident scene, he saw that the guy was apparently fine. He watch as a familiar face showed up and helped the guy out.

"Interesting, maybe," Shirou muttered to himself.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on April 9th 2012, 11:20 pm

Pushing his hair back for no purpose other than to feel the smooth texture on his fingers the ivory haired youth scoped the land with ocher eyes. Standing next to the Pumpkin King he let out a small sigh as the beautiful rays of light lit up the district. Beauty was up to interpretation but even if the pessimist didn't particularly find this site marvelous he could enjoy the weather for what it was.

Normally on a day such as this someone would be a bit damp in sweat with the clothing Etzolix chose to wore. Catastrophe was being used as an undergarment and was more tight fit yet flexible enough so that there was no movement restriction. On top of this he wore The Skin of the Hive Queen which was looser but did not have enough baggage to hinder said movement. Luckily for him one of the effects of the clothing was to keep him at his most comfortable temperature so despite this clothing and potential to be hot he wasn't and was in fact rather comfortable.

Some event caught Shi's attention and despite Etzolix being adjacent the Pumpkin King mumbled something to himself. Etzolix remained silent and observed. He'd let Shi lead for now seeing as he was the one that had invited him to come take a visit to this world but the reptile wasn't sure how long that would last. His charisma and new found inspiration was bound to get a hold of him. Etzolix wanted to get involved with something, to cause something, it's been boring for far too long.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on April 10th 2012, 12:07 pm

Kast had hurriedly finished cleaning the bell tower. While packing his gear and ladder, he noted the amount of crowd moving to the First District doorway.
Quickly sliding down the other ladder rails and disposing his heavy items into the gizmo workshop hidden pantry, the curious mage headed jogging to the First District, still in his working clothes.

Sure enough, a pack of townspeople were gathered. There was a crater and there was a man there. Kast could barely see through the front crowd. He recognized the town governor, Zihark, and the man in the crater sat up with the governor's help. Weird, mind-blown illogical, but intriguing. The man had, if Kast correctly understood it, survived a fall from the heavens. The awed whisperings of the people proved he wasn't alone in the confusion.

The mage grinned, unsure what were to happen next.

(On closer inspection, the man... doesn't seem to wear any pants. Weird indeed. )

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on April 10th 2012, 9:16 pm

(lots of people, just try to keep order, remember who posted before you.
More are welcome.)

You're in Traverse Town. And you're pants are wherever you last placed him. By this time, the more gentlemanly townsfolk had retrieved clothing, in order to spare their women the ghastly sight of a foreign, naked body. Zihark tossed the clothes at the man who appeared from the sky. Why doesn't he have any clothes on? Regardless, Zihark tried to remain civil. Maybe this was a sign. A sign that something would happen. Something worth while. Zihark scanned the area, looking all about him. He couldn't see pass the crowd, however Shirou and Etzolid were upon the rooftops, unbeknownst to Zihark.

Fast Lane ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on April 10th 2012, 9:32 pm

Feeling a little less dizzy, Gene put on the clothes that were thrown at him, a plain white T-shirt, pokadot boxers, and blue jeans. He tried standing up on his own, not very gracefully though. He stood there on his two feet. Kind of wobbly, but still standing. He could see as clear as day now when he responded to the stranger's words. "Traverse Town huh? Kind of a odd name for a town if you ask me, but whatever. And who, if you don't mind me asking, are you? My name's Gene and I come from a place far beyond your imagination!" He said as he swiped his hand to the side and fell to his knee. He stood back up and dusted himself off. "If there are monsters or bad guys that need taking care of, I'll beat um' all up! But let's just start off slow for now. Nice to meet you, uuuuugh...." He said sticking his hand out to the man who has yet to give him his name.
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 10th 2012, 10:10 pm

Listening to the conversation below, Shirou could tell it wouldn't turn out to be interesting. The guy that fell, whom Shirou had hoped was at least a little evil or intelligent, seemed like an babbling idiot. Well, maybe not babbling, but Shirou was annoyed by the lack of interestingness. He glanced at Etzolix and raised an eyebrow.

"Want to raise some hell, Ix?" Shirou asked with a playful gleam in his eyes. He had taken up to calling Etzolix a nickname, which was Ix (Icks). there was no particular reason, other than a simple change in daily routine. He quite liked the nickname; it was short and simple. "You can start."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on April 11th 2012, 1:43 pm

"My pleasure."

Etzolix began responding to Shirou. Ignoring the nickname he had quickly recollected all that had happened. A stranger fell from the sky, naked, and now there was a crowd out and about wondering what had happened. There were a couple faces but the only one of which he remembered was Zihark's.

Now standing he spoke loud enough for his voice to imposing on the crowd so that they along with the man who landed, and the leader of the world--Zihark--could hear.

"Here to beat up bad guys, eh?" Etzolix began, "Well then, I suggest putting on proper attire for combat."

Looking towards the the blue haired youth the reptilian warrior decided to invite him in this. "Feel free to jump in, it is to my understanding that this was your world. It'd be a shame if casualties were had and you just stood there to watch. You wouldn't want your reputation ruined by hesitation now, would you?"

Etzolix didn't truly believe that Zihark cared about his reputation. The tone of his voice and the words he said were for the crowd that was standing by. Focused on the reactions of those two he spoke to he didn't note the mood or attitude of the crowd.

His eyes moved to Shi to see if he would partake in verbal hostility or remain silent until the combat began.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on April 12th 2012, 12:28 am

"It'd be a shame if casualties were had and you just stood there to watch. You wouldn't want your reputation ruined by hesitation now, would you?"

It was all that Kast could catch from the shocked mumble and whispers of the crowds, but the meaning was clear enough. A dangerous fight is about to break out. The civilians already started to scatter in hurried voices and screams, some in panic, particularly childrens, most were swift and composed. An old man was knocked over in the slight commotion. Kast went to help as he was near, but the old man pushed him away,
"Help the others! I can do fine by myself." said the elderly, as he stood his fragile body with sheer willpower. The old man cast a quick crooked smile before limping off with the crowd.

"Guess you're right." the mage whispered, then head closer to the crater, which was empty now except a couple of faces. Zihark, the world governer. The Sky-falling guy, the unknown. Kast went and stood a few feet from them and saw the other two entities perched on the roof ahead. Clearly they weren't friendlies.

It was one thing after another. Things were changing fast. The Traverse Town resident prepared himself for what to be expected.

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on April 12th 2012, 3:21 pm

Zihark had a couple options open in response to Etzolix's invitation.

1. He could do the obvious: jump in and put of a fight. However, Zihark doubted that he'd be a proper match, even after all the time that passed.

2 He could throw the new youth into the fray. This seemed like the better choice, both for Zihark's health, and for informative.

Zihark took a long awkward pause. It would be obvious to everyone that he was thinking about what to do. If he chose the latter, he could measure the strength of both the skyward fellow and Etzolix. After a minute Zihark spoke. There's your bad guy junior. Go get 'em. if it became out of hand, Zihark could surely save him, right? Even so, in all the battles thus far, it was unknown for Etzolix to have killed another being, at least to Zihark.

Fast Lane ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on April 12th 2012, 4:01 pm

Before The stranger could respond, two fellows on the roof of the nearby shop appeared.
"Here to beat up bad guys, eh? Well then, I suggest putting on proper attire for combat."
The look on the white-haired guy's face really got on Gene's nerves. "Hey! You tryin' to pick a fight with me?! Well you got one!!" He looked over to the man next to him. "I guess we'll get introductions out of the way after I'm done dealing with the bozo over there. It'll be over before you know it!" Gene gave him a thumbs up and ran towards the building adjacent to the items shop. He ran up the wall and grabbed onto the window sill on the second floor, climbed up onto it, and jumped up to the window sill of the third floor before finally jumping up onto the roof. He stood in front of the white-haired punk with a toothy smirk and pointed at him with his right index finger. "I don't know who you guys are, but if you think you can beat me, then you'd better think again! So you better clear out of here before I pound some sense into you with this fist of mine!" He said while curling his hand into a fist and then curling his arm with his left hand on his flexing bicep. "You fellas are in for the fight of your lives!" He then took a fighting stance on the rooftop.
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 12th 2012, 9:59 pm

Shirou stared at the boy who had fallen from the sky. He held in a sigh. Great, Zihark managed to send an annoying little foot soldier. He contemplated with ripping out his spine, leaving to save himself a headache, or watch leisurely as Etzolix ripped his spine out.

Shirou leaned over the rooftop, revealing himself to Zihark, and shouted down to him, "You could have sent a silent one up here. Or, you know, someone who didn't seem to lack intelligence." He leaned back and stood by Etzolix.

"So, uh, what's the plan exactly? I mean, other than raising hell. Are you going to kick this guys ass, am I, or are we both?" Shirou asked.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on April 12th 2012, 10:23 pm

"Overzealous aren't we?" Etzolix said out loud. This comment was mainly to himself but there was intent for Shirou and the babbling idiot to overhear. This person--whoever he was--seemed to speak much more than need be. Perhaps he was compensating? Perhaps his ego had been inflated from his irrelevant triumphs in whatever universe or world he had come from.

Etzolix too had experience from other universes that had not been connected to the Kingdom Hearts Universe but nothing had seemed to impress him as some of the Gods that he had faced on the soil of the worlds he was native to. Yes, the reptilian warrior could admit that he had been over his head with some of the people he's challenged such as one of the mightiest mages--Lenneth--who he had not even one against once. To be honest his goal was to match the power that warrior held and if it were not for his death Etzolix would have gone and challenged him again. They weren't friends due to their different creeds but they held each other in high respect. Had it not been for the circumstances they most likely would have been great allies.

Lenneth was powerful yes, but he was not the only God he had fought on these lands or associated with just one of the ones that inspired him most due to not having ever come close to winning.

But this child, believed he would give Etzolix the battle of a lifetime? Did he not know of how he went to the soil of the empire and blatantly declared an attack on the leader himself? Did he not know that even though the battle was a failure that he had still come out alive with barely any injuries to him? No, he did not. He was also not aware of the things such as loss of close friends that Etzolix had endured either.

Even though one should be scarred at the loss the reptile has endured it wasn't something that affected him to greatly anymore. Yes, there had been bouts of depression and apathy but he had gotten over it and decided to create a new era. And what better way to start than with the man who constantly went looking for trouble in hopes to cause it?

Zihark had sent this lackey though. It was obvious why. After being inactive for so long he was going to test Etzolix's power and whether it had sustained itself throughout the time he had gone missing. Either that or was truly a coward but that was an idea that had been quickly brushed off.

Lifting his arm in front of him he summoned his draconic blade. Taking a step his arm remained fully extended as he prepared to drop the blade and kick it towards the boy's chest. In one smooth movement as if this had been practiced and executed perfectly many times before the blade went flying towards the torso of the lad. If the boy decided to take the brunt of hit, which wasn't likely, it would pierce his lungs and leave a fatal blow but of course only a fool would let the first move finish them in such a fashion. Especially after talking as much as he did.

During this movement two clouds of smoke formed around his hand and by the time he had fixed his stance the two draconic gauntlets had formed fully.

"Feel free to join in this battle at any given moment. It's obvious I won't need your help but setting an example of being merciless never hurt." Etzolix began still looking toward the youth awaiting the actions he would take to avoid, counter and retaliate against the reptile's first move. It was a simple one but would give Etzolix a vague idea of how this warrior fought. "Don't be afraid to take your own course of action against any of the civilians or other warriors that may pop up. Although, I am not afraid to fight more than one if you wish to act leisurely."

In all honestly Etzolix didn't care what Shirou did as long as there was some productivity to his decision.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on April 12th 2012, 11:49 pm

Kast just watched on as Zihark gave the unknown guy his chance, which he surprisingly took with much zeal. Seeing how he climbed the roof, Kast took some confidence that he has indeed a strong body, and so might last the fight.

Kast didn't follow what happen next, as he turned and went away from the scene. He'd be dead in a second the way he is now.
Few minutes later, he returned with a spear, and changed into black shirt and grey trousers. With ease of movement in his new attire, the mage then climbed a random house to the roof. Scanning the view, he saw he was about 20 feet from the battle. "Perfect."

The man just sat relaxed and watched to see the prowess of the newcomer.

(OOC; i'l have exam stuff, won't b in for 5 days. rp on without me, Kast will just spectate.)

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on April 13th 2012, 11:00 pm

(OOC: I'm just gonna post now. Hope you don't mind Zihark.)

The man just a few meters away from Gene had summoned a sword into his hand and pointed it straight ahead. He excpected the guys to come charging at him at full speed but instead dropped and kicked it towards him instead. Gene got into a ready stance and simply kicked the incoming blade away from him, sending it flying into the street below. Even his bare feet were pretty sturdy, although kicking a metal sword made it rather sore, but it didn't bother him. His smirk grew a bit bigger and laughed. "Hahahahahaaa~ Now it's my turn!" He ran across the roof and planted his feet on the edge of it, jumping high into the air. He moved his right foot in a crescent shape and sent a kick flying the white-haired man's way. "INAZUMA KIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!"
He yelled out at the top of his lungs.
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on April 14th 2012, 12:09 am

Stuff popped up. I won't be a regular poster, but I will post occasionally, or if my character is forcibly involved.

Fast Lane ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 14th 2012, 1:49 am

When Shirou heard this guy say his attack, he physically face palmed. Seriously, did Zihark have nobody better? Or was he sending out his worst soldiers first. He glanced down below, at Zihark, thinking about causing some havoc there. But he would wait first. See how Etzolix would deal with the fool first. Maybe Etzolix would make it at least amusing.

"Kill him quickly, please," Shirou said, his voice filled with annoyance.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on April 14th 2012, 2:37 am

The warrior had used his foot to kick the blade out of the way. It wasn't something crazy or original but it did show that he was a more heads on type of fighter. As if this conclusion hadn't been confirmed enough by the initial defense he had gone out of his way to name an attack. It'd be acceptable had it not been that the attack was a simple kick.

Judging by the way he chose to rush with no weapons he could also assume this man was a more hands on fighter. Then again he could just be unprepared due to the fall but Etzolix would assume the former and prepare for some strange technique. Despite being vastly underwhelmed by the youth you could never be too careful when it came to fighting someone for the first time.

The grunt of traverse had moved relatively quickly, he was no slouch that was for sure but Etzolix knew that he could move and react at a speed that this warrior could not. Though, seeing by the way he moved in and went for a kick this warrior most likely was a powerhouse though Etzolix couldn't tell due to his stature. This man seemed to be a bit shorter than he was but was very youthful in appearance and persona so he could only assume that his ego came from a primal, "I'm stronger than you" thought process.

Perhaps the reptilian was over thinking but analyzing was what helped him adapt in combat and until this warrior disproved these assumptions then it was all Etzolix had to base his reactions off of. His feet planted firm Etzolix made sure he was in a solid stance as he moved to block the kick. Turning his torso the hand closer to the kick had grabbed onto his shin but didn't fight the movement. Instead it followed the leg at first so there would be no initial impact which the hybrid was glad he did. Though quite strong himself Etzolix could feel this man's raw strength was more than what the demon could muster. His other hand joining grabbing his knee he skid a couple inches but wasn't hurt from the kick.

There probably would have been more of an repercussion to this action had he not had his draconic gauntlets on or perhaps not. However, the opposing warrior would have to worry about his leg now for when Etzolix grabbed it to slow down the momentum before bringing it to a stop he had used the claws to dig about two inches into the calf with each of his four fingers and there was a cut that led to the shin made by his thumb. These wounds were caused by the hand that initially caught the kick and all Etzolix had to do was apply force while all of this was going on to get those results.

The boys knee would also have cuts but not as deep since the bone was there to halt the blades and even though there was plenty of momentum caused by the other male's kick he didn't want to risk breaking the knee because he would most likely break his fingers trying. That was a trade that he wasn't willing to make due to having to potentially fight other warriors here.

Standing held in that position he would await the reaction of the male. Etzolix had already countered leaving the cuts where they had been and this would definitely slow the warrior down unless he had no care for his wounds and would fight through them and with the charisma he had been showing this didn't seem too unlikely.

"Shi, I don't kill. So if you want to finish the job then feel free once the battle is over. Until then, no worries just make sure there aren't any ne'er-do-wells that disrupt this battle."

Now that the battle had started Etzolix activated his Alveus Oculus which would allow him to see the person's race and their elements. Taking this info in he would have to be wary of certain tricks that could be played. The reptile was not aiming to finish this too quickly however for he needed to get back into the swing of long term combat. It had been awhile since he had been pushed there so perhaps just stalling things and taking it slowly would make this a good warm up for the battles to come.

((If anyone needs references to any weapons or abilities I may use just let me know and I'll start linking them in my posts))

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene on April 14th 2012, 3:18 am

The man was brandishing what appeared to be cat claws and was quick and strong enough to stop Gene's kick. The claws dug deep into his calf and part way into his knee. But luckily he had a threshold for pain and hardly noticed the injury except for the torn pants in the process. He took advantage of the moment, grabbing the man tightly by his white hair with his left hand and pulled back his right fist as far as it would go for maximum damage. "Let's see you grit those teeth, you bastaaaaaaard!!" With his vey muscular arm flexed and his fist tightly clenched, he punched him across his face as hard as he could.
Gene
Gene

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on April 15th 2012, 2:46 pm

It seemed this man did not care about playing dirty as long as he could win and that was an admirable trait. Though, because Etzolix still had control of his leg he swung the man away so even though his hands were close he didn't quite grab on to the reptile's ivory hair. Etzolix aimed to throw the man off the roof though not directly. He would hit the pavement and if he didn't stop himself the momentum would drag him across until the floor. Of course there could be other things he could do as he flew through the air such as regain balance, perhaps throw a projectile or show that he could fly somehow. The first two were much more likely than the last but you could never quite rule out the impossible.

Etzolix switched back into a more light footed and aggressive stance instead of the one used to catch and throw the man away from him as he attempted to grab his hair. This would leave them both in a neutral field and Etzolix wasn't going to attack until the man's destination was complete. He didn't need to accidentally throw himself off the roof as well trying to go for the overkill. He would have to give this warrior props however for no one has ever gone for hair. Not that Etzolix had experienced anyway, perhaps it was a type of honor only the older warriors had. The hybrid didn't mean older as in age but there did seem to be a new breed, a new era of warriors that fought differently. Whether it be because lack of experience or just new innovative ideas perhaps Etzolix could learn some interesting new tricks, not to say the hair pulling would be put into one of his regular combat moves but still it was something.

((I didn't address the punch because I threw you away before you could even grab my hair. Just making sure you understand that I didn't purposely ignore to avoid it just that your character hadn't had the opportunity. Uh, And Shi said I could skip him.))

Edit: Removing the extra coding

Last edited by Etzolix on April 15th 2012, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on April 15th 2012, 3:49 pm

It was another normal day in Cool's life. He had been traveling across the worlds hoping to find something to do only to find out there was nothing wrong. Upon being bored the young man decided to hop the rooftops of Traverse Town searching for heartless to battle.

After finding nothing he thought it was just going to be another normal day. He sighed in sadness knowing all that he could do was sit in his house all day. Just then the young man turned around starting towards his gummi ship when he saw a nearby battle going on. Upon seeing it he decided to watch it closely and in time maybe join in.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next