I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Hi Ho!  Hi Ho!  A Hunt for Gems we Go! (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Hi Ho!  Hi Ho!  A Hunt for Gems we Go! (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Hi Ho!  Hi Ho!  A Hunt for Gems we Go! (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Hi Ho!  Hi Ho!  A Hunt for Gems we Go! (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Hi Ho!  Hi Ho!  A Hunt for Gems we Go! (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Hi Ho! Hi Ho! A Hunt for Gems we Go! (Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hi Ho!  Hi Ho!  A Hunt for Gems we Go! (Open) Empty Hi Ho! Hi Ho! A Hunt for Gems we Go! (Open)

Post by Mystic on January 16th 2012, 10:08 pm

(Repostin cause I felt like it)

Mystic decided to explore this world one day. He just recently discovered it, so it was a great place to check for any worthy objects to plunder. Mystic's Gummi Ship landed in some dark, creepy-looking, threatening woods. Mystic climbed out of his Gummi, and looked around. "Well, what a lively place we got here," Mystic said, still observing his surroundings, "I now wonder if the rest of this world is as deadbeat as this forest. Or maybe it's one of those places where some places are cheery and some aren't. Either way, I don't think I'll find anything standing around here." Mystic walked slowly to the forest's center, and saw a flower field to his left, and a cottage to his right. Mystic decided to pick the cottage, because a house ahs things worth the taking usually, right? Mystic ran down the path to the humble home.

Mystic strolled into the clearing, and he saw how small the place was. "What is this, a shelter for midgets?" the boy complained, "Either way, I won't find anything here. Better continue onwards." Mystic looked to the right of the dark woods and saw a path. It seemed to head to a mountain. "Well, it's exploring time!" Mystic decided, and he ventured onwards.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Hi Ho!  Hi Ho!  A Hunt for Gems we Go! (Open) Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Hi Ho!  Hi Ho!  A Hunt for Gems we Go! (Open) Empty Re: Hi Ho! Hi Ho! A Hunt for Gems we Go! (Open)

Post by Kasturi on January 25th 2012, 1:43 am

"He's going on another path, maybe that's the way to the mountainside?"

Kasturi was sitting on a high branch of a tree, his black hooded cloak swayed quietly in the breeze as he spied from above the forest with a spotting scope. He had intended to find a way to the mines, but got lost in the woods instead. Trying to find back the correct path from the tree tops, coincidentally he saw another person's gummi ship landing, and thought it'd be fun to observe. It was fun, that is, until the person broke into another's house.

"He might be a thief. Better watch him carefully. Plus, he'll probably lead me to the mines," Kast thought a while. He then spin around to grab the tree and slide down smoothly off its trunk. With ghostly footsteps, the black specter stalks the thief from afar.

"So this is the dwarven cottage, and this way leads to the mines." he whispered while consulting a crudely drawn map. Kast continued to follow the boy.

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Hi Ho!  Hi Ho!  A Hunt for Gems we Go! (Open) Empty Re: Hi Ho! Hi Ho! A Hunt for Gems we Go! (Open)

Post by Mystic on January 27th 2012, 8:38 am

Mystic Haru strolled farther down the mountain path. How he got from a forest to a mountain he will never know. He stopped listening to logic after visiting Wonderland. Mystic, after a not-so-scenic hike, saw th top of the mountain path. "Finally," Mystic mumbled to himself in relief. The boy sat on a rock, got out his polishing materials, and, as a break, decided to polish his staff. When Mystic was ready, he put everything away and walked into the cave. When Mystic got in he stopped. His jaw dropped. Gems, gems everywhere! It was a thief's paradise! Mystic got straight to work, nudging the first gem he saw out of the wall with his staff.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on January 28th 2012, 9:55 pm

"What-tha? He's taking a break?"
The young mage peeks from between the thickets as the boy sat down on a rock and started nonchalantly waxing his staff. Guessing he'd no other choice, Kast took a break as well. Being the stalker feels much more tiring than being the victim, as he could only take the rougher trails to avoid being seen.

Kast started moving again as the boy stood up and continued and finally into the cave. Kast let the unknown boy pass through and followed a little late behind. Just in case the boy becomes a cave beast's lunch, he wouldn't want to be its desert.
"Holy-" Kast had to cover his mouth, as he stared in awe of the cave full of glittering gems beyond his wildest expectations. He had originally intended to dig some for research and synthesizing new keyblades. Looking on, the boy-thief had already getting his hands on the jewels.

Should he stop him, Kast wonders. But its not like he's stealing from anyone. Kast decided to reveal himself as he walked calmly to another gem and begin digging it out with his spear.

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on January 29th 2012, 12:50 pm

Mystic held his backpack, which was full of rubies, sapphires, emeralds, and topaz. The thief ventured deeper into the cave and saw one thing that caughts his eye. It was some Orichalcum nudged in the wall. "Bingo! Treasure Hunter Mystic hit the jackpot!" Mystic cheered with a small pose, even though no one was around (or so he thought). Mystic strolled over to the priceless gem and stuck the small pointy end of his staff. After nudging it out, it was a small amount, but heck, it was Orichalcum. Mystic stuffed it in his pocket and turned down the cave, heading back to the entrance.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on January 31st 2012, 5:35 am

The black garnet gleamed sharply even in the dim lights of the cave. Like solid darkness, polished and entrancing. The young mage stared at the black beauty held up in his fingertips. He then store it back in a pouch with several other valuable gems like it.

Kast was ready to leave the cave. He came just to take some samples and the seven pieces found was more than enough. Probably enough to make a whole keyblade. Taking just enough that's needed is important, as a world traveler must not cause destruction or disturbance to other worlds. Unfortunately not all world travelers are that nice.

So when he saw the unknown boy from earlier, chugging his fortunes worth of diamonds and crystals, Kast couldn't resist a confrontation.

"Say, isn't that a too much for a little kid to handle?" said the sarcastic smiling mage onto the young teenager.

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on February 2nd 2012, 8:33 am

Mystic's backpack was full of shiny gems, which satisfied Mystic. Mystic, sadly, was interrupted on his way out the cave. When another person (Mystic guessed a mage, felt the magical energy a small bit) came and confronted Mystic at the cave entrance, Mystic tapped his foot, saying sarcastically back, "I'm sorry, father, I didn't mean to." He then got serious and spoke, "Plus, who gives a crap how much I have to carry. I got diamonds and rubies and Orichalcum to last me awhile. I think I can get some high bidders in Traverse Town," Mystic added quietly to himself. Mystic then looked up at the mage. The boy just said, "We each came here for our own reasons. I'm done with mine, and I have no need to interfere with yours. Now I feel like leaving. This backpack is a tad on the heavy side and I'd like to place it back in my Gummi."

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on February 5th 2012, 7:50 pm

Cheh! The kid got attitude. The mage grinned. But he sure knows his stuff.
True. He mentioned names of crystals and ores, and not everyone can differentiate them easily especially when they're in raw unpolished form. It takes experience. Let's test what he's made out of.

"Don't be so upset. I only wanted a little bit of your time to play a simple game with me." The smiling mage took out an ore out of his pocket and showed it clearly to the boy. It's no smaller than a marble, but the metallic lustre and colour of Orihalcum, no doubt made it worth a fortune.

"I happened to find one too. If you win, this will be yours." Kast was certain the boy knew the true value of the ore.

"But if you lose, you will leave half of your backpack here with me." Kast grinned, and with one hand swing out a silver spear out of the folds of his cloak, planting it firm on the ground. "First to surrender loses."

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on February 5th 2012, 10:33 pm

Mystic listened. This "game" did not sound like fun. He was right. It was a challenge. Just for another piece of Orichalcum. Mystic pondered this, wondering if half his pack was worth it. Mystic threw the pack aside the cave entrance. "You know, I ain't sure this is worth it," Mystic said with a devilish grin, "But hey, if you gotta play, then I'll be your playmate. Bring it." Mystic's staff, Twilight Blaze, was taken out of his sheath. The crystal orb shined greatly. "O'ghuf, E teth'd vaam mega kaddehk drec tendo," Mystic said sadly in Al Bhed. Mystic learned this from some books he "borrowed" from Traverse Town and recently started using this language every now and then.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on February 10th 2012, 11:20 pm

Weird langguange, oh well...
"Start!"
Kast spun his spear planted on the ground, kicking dust and sand towards Mystic. He then lunged forward while taking full advantage of the situation, spearheading straight to his heart. Few feet before hitting the mark he shifted to the right, missing Mystic on purpose to ram him with the shaft of his spear. If successful, Mystic should be blown back several feet with nothing more than a bruise.

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on February 11th 2012, 1:57 pm

The boy readied himself, but didn't expect the oncoming dust attack. Holding his staff up to try and block the dust. Mystic felt something hit Twilight Blaze and he moved back a bit, but then Mystic smiled as it was his turn to attack. Mystic spun behind Kast and shot off a Luminare (60-25MP=35MP remaining). The giant electric orb would be near impossible to dodge or block at that close a range. At that point, Mystic hopped away from Kast after firing the Luminare. He went back on the defensive as he held his staff and readied any oncoming attacks fromt he other.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on February 11th 2012, 3:37 pm

When his frontal attack was blocked, Kast spun around swiftly to face his opponent. What he saw was an expanding ball of electricity. In split second thought, he could only jumped back and block with his spear in front. The shock flowed through his body, as he gritted his teeth in pain. His limbs ached with mild burns, though his concentration is sharper than ever.

"That was... very dangerous spell... you just used," said the stunned mage between breath, "Allow me to return the favor,"

Kast lunged forward, stabbing his spear towards Mystic head, expecting him to evade, at which Kast would kick him on the chest to jump backwards.

(OOC: assume i have 2/3 life left.)

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on February 11th 2012, 7:38 pm

Mystic smiled as his spell obviously hit its mark. The thief turned around and smiled as he saw the man shoot a snide remark. Mystic responded soothingly with, "Remember, you asked for it!" Mystic then saw the oncoming attack and stepped backwards to try and dodge the spear thrust. Mystic was surprised as the man jumped at him and slammed Mystic in the chest. The boy stumbled backwards as some breath was knocked out of his lungs. Mystic, strangely, laughed and said, "Well this is the most fun I've had all week!" Mystic then stopped laughing and quickly fired two Chaos Pulses (35-10MP= 25MP Remaining); one straight at the man, the other in the direction he thought he would dodge; to his left. He just hoped his first energy ball would distract him enough to hit the second energy ball. Mystic then held his staff offensively, eyeballing the man, watching his next move.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on February 11th 2012, 9:06 pm

The mage was somewhat heartened to hear the boy was having fun. Kast laughed under his breath, coughing a little from the Luminare's past effect.

"Too slow!",Kast shouted scoldingly, seeing clearly the two dark orbs trailing to him. The mage jumped back as high as he could, at which point in air a deafening explosion of compressed wind shot him forward, evading the projectiles passing inches below. In a heartbeat, the mage appeared above behind Mystic, releasing a vortex of forceful wind at point blank range, enough to slam him forward onto the ground.

Successful or not, then Kast would swiftly slap his blunt end spear at Mystic's hand to disarm him, before jumping a distance backwards again. "You'd need be quicker... to battle an air mage."

(Aero Slide 20mp, Aero 10mp. Total mp = 30 -20 -10 = 0mp left)
(OOC: Sorry for evading both Chaos Pulse, not meaning to be godmod. though 15 mph is quite slow except in very close range :| )

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on February 12th 2012, 9:00 am

Mystic watched the man with calmness as he dodged the Chaos Pulses. Somewhat what he wanted. The Pulses hit the cave wall and a small rumble was felt. Mystic would continue that plan later, as the other simply knocked Mystic to the ground with a wind bloast. He didn't see the spear end coming, but he did after he rolled over and fired a Chaos Pulse (25-5MP = 20MP Remaining) right at the oncoming person's front. Mystic soon crawled back and flipped to get in an upright position, saying, "And you'll have to be smarter... to outsmart a master thief." The boy simply tried a modern strategy; running up while swinging his staff ferociously. The crystal orb gleamed brightly as a ray of light passed over it for a brief second, in which Mystic admired while singing. Mystic would still continue swinging his staff repeatedly til he needed to change tactics.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on February 13th 2012, 2:47 am

The mage kept on skipping backwards and evading as the boy give chase and swings his staff like a madman. Kast definitely saw the light, and saw his lips moved. Seems like a spell.

Kast managed to evade and turn back to the opposite direction. It was definitely easier for him to run without swinging his weapon. He stopped while his back facing the wall of the cave, panting heavily. Coincidentally the walls were that was fractured by the stray chaos pulses. Kast was getting tired, he thought of facing it off right there and then.

"Let's finish this off, shall we?" said the mage clearly while putting one hand on his hip and another planting the spear on the ground.

When Mystic would reach several feet, he would again throw dust and dirt at his face again and take the opportunity to attack.

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on February 13th 2012, 5:56 pm

Mystic soon swung softer, meaning he wasn't trying to pursue the man while his opponent dodged. Mystic simply smiled as the man crept closer to the wall, allowing Mystic to ready himself for another attack. "I couldn't agree more!" Mystic yelled back at the other. Mystic smiled as he said this, and he crept closer and fired off a Holy Shockwave (20-20MP= No MP Remaining). He spun and angled it so the shockwave went slightly upwards, in an angle where the man couldn't hopefully jump left, right, or up. If the shockwave hit, the man would end up pushed against the wall and cause that wall to collapse; part of Mystic's plan. Even if the opponent somehow dodged, the shockwave would still collapse the wall and hopefully some great result would happen.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on February 14th 2012, 2:48 am

The cave rumbled violently as Mystic's shockwave blast tore the ceiling down as it flowed, until crashing onto the fractured cave walls at the other side in a billowing thick cloud of destruction. A huge pile of rocks and boulders remain in a sea of brown dust and sand. Atop this pile of rubble was a bent silver spear sticking partially out like a gravestone. For a while the rubble remained constant, though the cave shook and rumbled deeply from the aftershock. Were Mystic to approach it?

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on February 14th 2012, 8:18 am

Mystic watched as his plan went forward. The cave was falling apart where Mystic's attacks hit. Mystic laughed as he saw a silver spear on top, and he just snickered in victory. Mystic then shrugged as he technically lost his Orichalcum, but he still had some, so Mystic ran towards the cave entrance, where he left his backpack, ready to pick it up and leave, before the cave collapsed behind him..

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on February 14th 2012, 8:34 am

"Hey kid, leaving so soon?" said a cheery voice,

There was a silhouette of a man moving in a cloud of smoke as the walls and ceiling behind him collapse. The man jogged up nonchalantly behind Mystic, with his torn dark cloak, thick layer of brown dust and visible scratch and blisters here and there, he smiled cheekily at the young boy, before overtaking him to the outside of the cave.

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on February 14th 2012, 8:40 am

Mystic was nearly at the entrance when a voice called out to him. The boy twirled around and said calmly, "Well, glad you could join me." Mystic simply shrugged, turned back to the entrance (In which the other was already ahead of him), took his backpack, and got out the entrance. Mystic sat on a rock outside the cave mines and smiled with a few bruises here and there. Mystic just laughed and said, "Satisfied now?"

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on February 14th 2012, 9:10 am

"Yea, pretty much." the mage replied and laughed in good spirits.
He was sitting down on another rock and enjoying the fresh outdoor air.
"Now I know a lot about you. That's all there is in the first place." Kast said while grinning, then he turned to the boy, "In the end, this goes to you."

Kast tossed the shiny piece of metal so the thief could catch it. It was a deal, and he's not one to go back on promises. Orihalcum are very valuable. Smiths and synthesizers like him usually use the metal as strengthening coating on blades and armour, because they're so rare to find. A full Orihalcum dagger could buy a small castle.

The mage thought for a while, "You know, I'm not totally satisfied."
He turned to the young teenager, "I still don't know the name of the boy who almost buried me under a mountain." he said while laughing.

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on February 14th 2012, 5:16 pm

Mystic smiled and laughed along with the other. His eyes caught the flying piece of valuable material being tossed to him. Mystic simply caught it and said, "Well, thanks tiger. Glad you stay with yoru deals." Mystic then noticed the man go in thought, then asked the chief somethign in the form of a statement. Mystic snickered again and said, "Mystic Haru. Young treasure hunter, mage of light and darkness, and Chief of Destiny Islands. Glad to make your acquaintance." Mystic smiled and shot back, "And I still don't know the name of the man who tossed dust in my face trying to blind me."

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on February 15th 2012, 12:30 am

"Kasturi Firaz, or Kast if you please. Wind battlemage. That's a mage specializing more melee offensive, than defensive." Kast explained a little, "And synth of Traverse Town. Nice to meet you too."

"Mystic right? I'd say the name is a true testament of you." said Kast laughing a little. Mystic was surely an interesting fellow. The thought of him being a young chief surprised Kast a little. Kast smiled as images of the peaceful island flash pass his mind. Good for him.

When he first saw Mystic, he thought of a thief, and went out to test him. The first attack was to surprise, and he showed composure. Second attack was to test reflex, and his was good. Third was to overwhelm, and he showed perseverance.

Composure comes with confidence and experience, meaning he's not a desperate thief of poverty, he should be professional. Skills and reflex shows he was trained. Perseverance comes with determination and stability, meaning he's used to battle. Treasure hunter was no surprise.

The mage never the intention to hurt the boy, so he only used blunt attacks and wind instead of fire. "Let's have another game later sometime, and the winner will get a treat from the loser." Kast grinned, " Speaking of which, I suddenly feel for some cooling sea salt goodness." an ice cream felt perfect after all his burns. "I know where I'm going after this, you?"

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on February 15th 2012, 6:16 pm

Mystic laughed and said, "I've been told that about my name plenty of times. Haha!" Mystic then heard the man ask for a rematch sometime. Mystic responded, "Sure mate. Whenever I'm avaliable." Mystic laughed at the man's comment about Sea Salt Ice Cream. Mystic responded with, "Eh, I'm heading back to my boss. We usually auction off the things we get and roll in the dough. Y'know what I mean?" Mystic tossed the other piece of Orichalcum away to his pack.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next