I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
It's been nearly three and a half years. EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
It's been nearly three and a half years. EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
It's been nearly three and a half years. EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
It's been nearly three and a half years. EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
It's been nearly three and a half years. EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

It's been nearly three and a half years.

Go down

It's been nearly three and a half years. Empty It's been nearly three and a half years.

Post by Jorehz on November 23rd 2011, 12:54 am

If my maths are correct, it's been nearly three and a half years since the first site went down permenantly, and I'm wondering how many people are still here who were on the original site.

Back to top Go down

It's been nearly three and a half years. Empty Re: It's been nearly three and a half years.

Post by Etzolix on November 23rd 2011, 2:32 am

I was on the original site, granted I was one of the newer members back then only having about 500+ posts when the hack took place.

Trent, (who is still technically here but rather inactive due to not having a computer) used to be Alexa, the ruler of Destiny Islands.

Smitty Wits was on the original site as well but he, like me, was from the more recent generation of RPers at the time.

Leo is still here.

The Cloaked One is Zexion.

Since then, most of the older members left to live their lives since they've entered adult hood. Though, I do have contact with some though not too many if you have anyone in particular you wish to speak to.

But yeah, that's all the intel I can offer at the moment granted I could be forgetting people since it's about 3:30 AM when this was posted. lol.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

It's been nearly three and a half years. Empty Re: It's been nearly three and a half years.

Post by Jorehz on November 23rd 2011, 2:56 am

Yay for lists.

I was an older member, but only really grew active in the last year before it went down, which is why I only had about 600 posts. If I remember correctly, which I'm 99% certain I do, it was the 13th of December 2007 when I became an active member and made my first post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on November 23rd 2011, 11:18 am

I joined late April of 2008 but I've been around since then, minus breaks and periods of time where I departed for personal reasons. Nothing really, defining is happening in the site currently though so there isn't much to be informed on unless you want history which at this point would be practically useless since most of the members involving said history are gone.

In other words, take this opportunity to spark something if you wish ;) lol.

Oh, and the stat system in carved in stone so say you have a 10 in strength/attack you'd be stronger than someone with an 8. Just thought that'd tidbit would be a crucial component to how you choose to make your character.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cloaked One on November 23rd 2011, 10:06 pm

Also, for the record, whatever posts you had on the old site would be null and void at this point. The caches used to determine those values are all but nonexistent at this point, so there's no way to confirm how many you would receive, especially after two or three years of inactivity. Besides, if this is going to be a different character than you had in the past, they wouldn't have carried over anyway.
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

Post by Jorehz on November 23rd 2011, 10:08 pm

I know, I just feel like showing it about, despite being fully aware it means nothing, haha. I'll probably remove it quite quickly, as soon as I find something more useful to put up there.

Also, if I'm being a frustration in my other thread, I apologize.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on November 26th 2011, 10:26 pm

I believe Etz pretty much covered all of the Vets. Pretty much, me, him, Cloaked, Trent and Zihark are the only ones left.

Quite sad, but life goes on.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by DiZ on December 26th 2011, 2:36 pm

HA im suprised this site still exists i haven't been on this sight since the first one crashed. It seems like all the people that i onced knew are gone......so i proabably wont stay, but good memories.
DiZ
DiZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on December 27th 2011, 11:19 pm

Yeah, most of the people left and moved on with their lives. If there's anyone you want to try to contact throw me a name and I'll see if I have a way to get them to you.

It can be in topic but preferably make it a PM as to not spam this up.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down