» Marionette
It's been too long.. EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
It's been too long.. EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
It's been too long.. EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
It's been too long.. EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
It's been too long.. EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

It's been too long..

Go down

It's been too long.. Empty It's been too long..

Post by Jorehz on November 22nd 2011, 8:29 am

NOTE! Yes, this is a second account on this ip address, but please refrain from banning me just yet. I explain why I have a second account later in the post.
--

Well, I'm sure no one here will remember me, but anyhow..

I'm Chaos, but once upon a time, I was known as "dark-oblivion" on the original KHRPG forum on phpbbnow. Ever since that place was hacked, I just never really wanted to come back.. I'm actually quite surprised to see this place is still going. How many years has it been since the original site was hacked? Anyway...

I don't know yet whether I will be returning to RP and become a regular member like I used to be back then (I had just over 600 posts, if I remember correctly, when the site was hacked), but that's still subject to change. I really came here in search of.. an old friend.

Before I go into anything else and even bother deciding to stay active or not, I'd like to request the deletion of an old account by the admins. I don't know the name of the account, but I made one some time last year on my main email account, so this account is made on a backup email. So, if the admin could give me a pm regarding this, I would really appretiate it. I don't check this email often, so being active would be difficult as things are right now.

Also, sorry if this post is choppy, I am quite tired right now =I lol..
Jorehz
Jorehz

Back to top Go down

It's been too long.. Empty Re: It's been too long..

Post by ..soul.. on November 22nd 2011, 8:41 am

I located the other account that was using my main email, and this is it.

Would it be possible to have this account deleted and have my account up there's email changed to this one's email? I would prefer a fresh start (new name, new register date, cleared friends). If you would rather just delete my one up there, then fine, I suppose. But I see no harm in asking for an email swap.

~ soul, now known as Chaos.
..soul..

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on November 22nd 2011, 4:43 pm

Your name was Chaos on this site? I believe I remember you, if only vaguely.

Regardless, welcome back to the site. Feel free to start at whatever pace you're comfortable with. ^^

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cloaked One on November 22nd 2011, 5:00 pm

The email on your original account has been transferred to your new account, and the email on the original has been tastefully replaced with "poop@gmail.com." It has also been deactivated, so you're free to begin creation as soon as you see fit. Welcome back, Chaos.
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

Post by Jorehz on November 23rd 2011, 1:08 am

Thanks for that.

I don't think I've done any proper RP in years, practically since the original site went down. Anyway, I'll get onto creating soon.

----
EDIT, DELETE and REPOST:

Etzolix wrote:Your name was Chaos on this site? I believe I remember you, if only vaguely.

Regardless, welcome back to the site. Feel free to start at whatever pace you're comfortable with. ^^

I was never known as Chaos here and only really found out about an hour ago another person is called that. Sorry for the confusion.

About starting at a comfortable pace, I'm eager to start, hehe. Just need to wait for something to be cleared up first, relevant link in my signature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down