I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events)

Post by The Cloaked One on November 28th 2011, 3:21 am

"Then it's decided. Three weeks from now, on the shores of Isla de Muerta, your men will have the chance to show us what they're worth. Should any of them be of use, they shall be accepted into our ranks. The bodies of those who fail will be cast to sea."

There was to be no acceptance of weakness or ineptitude during this endeavor. If those he sent these subordinates against did not take their meaningless lives from them, then he would personally assume the role of executioner. The hooded figure turned away from the table the three had be speaking around and headed for the cabin door.

"I trust you will see to them being there, Zihark. In the meantime, I have.. preparations to take care of, so I leave the two of you to continue the deliberation. Captain, the next time we meet, you will have your army."

With that, he stepped into the sunlight, and marched towards the tip of the bow. He raised his leg and walked off the vessel, plummeting towards the ocean, only to land atop a small boat of his own, which violently thrashed at the impact. With a slash of his black-sleeved arm, the robe that held it to the Black Pearl was in two, and the figure lifted his foot and slammed it into the Pirate King's ship, launching his away at exceptional speed. The cloaked one was headed for the outskirts of Port Royal.
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events)

Post by Leo on November 28th 2011, 6:55 pm

The Captain remained silent. He merely nodded as his two comrades spoke of their plans. He took one last sip of the rum before placing the cork back into the top of the bottle and standing up, walking onto the deck of the Pearl.

"Zihark...you have three weeks mate. Bring yer men...we'll see what kind o'v army we shall command."

He then walked to the upper deck, placing his captain hat upon his head. Leo took hold of the mighty wheel and began turning it towards the Isla De Muerta. It would take a good bit of time to reach their destination, best to head that way now.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum