I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events) Empty The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events)

Post by Leo on November 1st 2011, 8:18 pm

It was approximately 8 o'clock in the morning. The town of Port Royale was bustling, the people as usual were filled with laughter and glee. The marketplace was like a wild ant bed as usual as the normal crowd swept in to buy a bit of groceries and goods. The sun was hanging overhead as the birds flew elegantly below singing praises to the heavens above.

Walking through the marketplace was a familiar figure. He stood to be over six foot tall, shrouded in a crimson cloak, spiked brown hair and a black beard. Not one citizen was dumb enough to utter a single whisper in his direciton as he passed by. The beast prefered it that way.

His black boots soon found their way to the docks where the Black Pearl, his prized ship, lay in waiting for him to once again take her out to sea. Her black sails whipped violently as if to hurry him along.

Soon enough the half-wolf walked up the ramp leading to the Pearl's deck. As soon as he was firmly planted in her embrace he motioned for a member of the fiendish crew to do away with the ramp...it was time.

"Hoist ye anchor, set sail ya motherless dogs!" the Pirate Captain demanded as he walked up to the top deck, grasping ahold of the mighty wheel.

"Captain...we has concubines in yer chambers..."

The captain smiled, and even gave a bit of laughter. "Hold ye concubines...No time jus' yet, but I'm sure I can find time laterrr for their company..."

"Aye Cap'n..." said the sailor as he rushed back to his post in the crow's nest.

The Pearl was making fine time escaping the view of Port Royal. Leo needed to get away...at least for a few hours. Changes needed to be made, but he couldn't think about such things while worrying about everything else it took to run Port Royal. Out on the open sea he was free...

It didn't take but a couple of hours before he reliquished his position at holding the wheel to the previous crewman.

The Cap'n then made his way down the stairs to his chambers. Once inside he found the "concubines" that had been awaiting his company. They were lovely, young, excited. (The next hour or so of this post has been edited out due to graphic content that younger users might not be ready to read or even attempt to imagine just yet.) Leo arose from the bed, placing his clothes back on and making his way over to the rum cabinet. He took out a fresh bottle, biting the cork with his fangs and ripping it from the top. His lips then met the bottle as the lucious liquid began to slide down his throat with a burning passion.

The half-wolf then proceeded to go into his office and sat down at his oak desk.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events) Empty Re: The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events)

Post by The Cloaked One on November 2nd 2011, 12:59 am

"You seem rather at ease, Pirate King."

A voice from a shadowed corner of the room announced the presence of the cloaked one, who took a single step forward into the lamp light. As he spoke, he rose his head slightly to see the Black Pearl's captain, his hood rising just enough to expose his set of silver irises, and his arms were hidden behind his back, linked together by his fingers.

"Is this merely how you choose to pass time, or have the potential labors of your goals taken a backseat to such simple pleasures?"
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events) Empty Re: The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events)

Post by Zihark on November 2nd 2011, 6:08 pm

A glimpse of a falling object could be seen seconds before a force hard enough to cause the ship to rock, appearing as if a large wave had just crashed into the front in. Zihark stood up, relieving himself of the crouched position. His eyes were the only aspect of him that could be seen on this dark night. The stern had rocketed back up violently as a reaction to the previous blow.

Cap'n. Trouble on the bow!

The Ressurected Gale (3 weeks previous to current events) ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on November 5th 2011, 5:34 pm

A sudden voice suprised the Captain. He slapped a pistol upon the table before recognizing whom it was speaking to him.

"I suppose you could say I'm jus' anotha dog mate...simple pleasures such as these tend to increase ova time ya see." he said with a laugh as he released his grip on the pistol.

He then motioned for The Cloaked One to have a seat.

"If it be goals ye be wanting to discuss, so be it. I's has plans fer this ole Cap'n ye see before you."

It was only then that the ship rocked. The seas were obviously getting a bit more violent. Next a creaman shouted about some other form of trouble upon the bow.

"I wonder what they be cryin' about now..." he stated as he drew his attention back to Cloak.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cloaked One on November 5th 2011, 10:16 pm

The hooded figure's gleaming eyes slowly drifted towards the door, towards the direction that the loud thud had just moments before sounded off. The crash had obviously startled the other men on-board, feeble as they were, but the shrouded entity felt no concern. As a matter of fact, he had a feeling he already knew who their third would be.

".. It seems our party may have just became a crowd."
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on November 6th 2011, 4:08 pm

Leo's eyes rolled. He hated crowds...unless there were plenty of people to steal from in said crowd.

"Crowd ye say?...long as they not be taken me rum...or me ship.."

The captain then raised his mug and took a nice, long drink.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 6th 2011, 4:44 pm

Zihark was approach by a lone pirate once the boat's rythmatic motion subsided. The pirate had no intention of using talk-first procedures. Blade drawn, the pirate charged with a hearty battle cry. Zihark's own blade had appeared in a clash of sparks as the two weapons connected. A few more buccaneers could be seen, through the corner of his eyes. A cold breath escaped the young nobody. More clashes filled the otherwise silent night with screeching metal. A lone soldier was flung overboard in the confusion, discarded like a ragdoll.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cloaked One on November 6th 2011, 9:03 pm

The clang of metal and war cries could now be heard from the deck, where the crewmen had called out for help just moments earlier. Apparently, a fight had been lit from the spark that had crashed into the vessel moments prior. The cloaked one approached the wooden door separating them from the salty air outside, stopping and turning to Leo once more.

"Well then, shall we go and offer our visitor some.. hospitality?"
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on November 6th 2011, 10:26 pm

Leo arose as clashes rang out. He stood from his comfortable chair and placed hiss bottle down. The cloaked one spoke to him as he began to walk towards the door as well. "hospitality mate? Fine idea." stated the piratical jackal as he kicked open the doors. The deck was a madhouse. All of the crew had their cut less drawn, surrounding Zihark and well outnumbering him 50 to 1 at least. Things were about to get interesting.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 6th 2011, 11:01 pm

Ahoy me hearty! Zihark responded tothe captain's enterance. [i]How does so many people fit on one boat? I need some wiggle room. Zihark lept over the crowd of pirates, heading overboard. Zihark was seen with a wicked grin on his face as the railing swallowed the pirate's view of him. Crackling. Freezing. A sound. A sound similar to the solidification of water filled the eardrum of every creature aboard the ship. To anyone who gazed out over the starboard bow, or any other side of the boat. The Black Pearl was surrounded by a solid block of ice. The momentum of the boat caused the mass of matter to continue on course, in a straight path. A second keyblade appeared in his other hand. Dark Messenger. Demon Fang. They clashed together, summoning the hoard of pirates upon the newly formed battle grounds. Wiggle room.

[Mastery of Ice]

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cloaked One on November 6th 2011, 11:27 pm

The hooded figure calmly walked onto the deck, following the Captain's lead. He now stood just a few feet behind him, where he raised his head in time to watch Zihark's flourishing about over the heads of Leo's lap dogs. It was clear that he meant no genuine harm to these men, based on all the energy he was wasting senselessly. The cloaked one made no attempt to engage or interrupt the action at hand, as it was entirely inconsequential to him. At least, for the time being, it was.
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on November 9th 2011, 11:23 pm

Leo had no time to respond before Zihark was hurling himself over the banister of the Pearl, landing on a bit of ice he had erected himself.

The captain took a few more steps forward before he stopped, gazing over the railing of the mighty ship.

"Oi! There'll be no scratchin' me ship boy..."

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 12th 2011, 12:48 pm

Zihark found it hard to keep up with such a large number of pirates. Rarely could he raise his blade in the intentions of attacking. Swords flickered around him in great number. His keyblades, basically flailing about in an attempt to block all incoming attacks.
How's about calling off ye dogs Cap'n Leo. Zihark said in a piratey likeness.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on November 12th 2011, 5:31 pm

The ole sea dog laughed with Zihark's plea. He walked back to the center of the deck and smacked one of the pirate crewmen in the back of the ole noggin'.

"This be no way to treat company men...I's thought we be good civilized creatures...hahahahaha." the captain and the crew bellowed with laughter. They were nothing more than no good thieves who were never up to any good.

"This way gents..." Leo said as he motioned for Zihark and The Cloaked One to follow him back into his quarters.

Once inside the wooden doors, the half-wolf took a seat behind his large, oak desk. He pulled out a fresh bottle o' rum and placed it before him with two glasses. Leo poured a fair amount of rum in both glasses for his guests, he would merely drink from the bottle instead of dirtying up another cup.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cloaked One on November 13th 2011, 2:25 pm

The cloaked one stood silent throughout the laughing, hands still linked by the fingers behind his back. After the fighting had officially stopped, the Captain of the Black Pearl summoned the two of them into his quarters, and the hooded figure calmly complied. Now standing to one side of the large desk in front of Leo, he would ignore the glass of rum meant for him, as he came here with little intention to get inebriated. Perhaps now they would return to the objective at hand.

"Is there any particular reason you've graced us with your presence today, Zihark, or can we simply afford that honor to bad luck?"
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 15th 2011, 8:32 pm

Zihark followed the Captain into the ship. Zihark grasped the glass that was placed in front of him before walking a ways to lean against a nearby wall. The liquid began to swirl in the glass as Zihark rotated it. Lady Luck is a cruel mistress, isn't she. Zihark returned, more of a statement than a question. How's business on this end Leo?

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on November 17th 2011, 10:00 pm

The cap'n laughed at the question before choosing to respond.

"Business is always good...cept'n when tha rum be no more..."

He took another swig from the lovely bottle, his only true friend, and sat it back down on the desk in front of him.

"The plunder in these parts are slim these days...I'm lookin' to move my flag to the other worlds...total piratic domination mates...what say you to an alligience?"

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cloaked One on November 19th 2011, 4:59 am

"You already know my answer to that, Pirate King. I would not be here if the case was otherwise."

The cloaked figure replied immediately, no hesitation in his voice. His statuesque form remained still as he slightly glanced towards Zihark, awaiting to hear his answer. It was convenient that the answer would be made immediately clear, with him within arms reach, as to whether he would be friend or foe in this endeavor. The next few breaths out of his mouth would be most crucial.
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 19th 2011, 7:32 am

Domination you say?And total domination at that. Are we talking the-world-under-your-thumb domination or complete-enslavement-of-all-living-things?

[/i]The idea of total domination was a promising aspect. But domination has a lot of options: different ways to go about it, reigning over the domain. What is Leo's diffinition of domination[/i]

Zihark took a small slug from his glass. Watching the two creatures in front of him.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on November 19th 2011, 10:29 am

"Aye then mate.." the querky pirate responded to Cloak as he turned his attention now to Zihark.

Zihark was quite inquisitive, as any smart man would be.

"Aye, domination..a link of worlds sailing under me flag...to rape, pillage and plunder our measly black guts out mates...to live up to tha name of pirates. To instill fear, to rule...that be my definition of tha word."

There was blood lust present in his eyes. His heart was nothing more than a black hole at this point. He was ready to start the onslaught.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cloaked One on November 19th 2011, 5:49 pm

".. As fun as that sounds however, there would be a great deal of manipulation and control involved. One stands little chance of razing something he has not already conquered."

Explained the shrouded entity, rather sure that the lupine corsair preferred to look at the present and the end goal, as opposed to the path between the two points. There is a reason why these pirates have had such difficulty even subduing the townships that make up the shores of their world. That is, up until now, when their savageness will meld with tact.

"Of course, once that prerequisite is taken care of, nothing could prevent us from doing as we saw fit with the spoils of war. Enslavement, destruction, plundering, any and all would apply."
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 24th 2011, 9:02 pm

I do have a little rag-tag band of people. They are definitely leaps and strides away from these pirates... But they will need the proper training, both physically and phyciatrically. I believe with this small bunch, we could take over any individual world... And from there achieve a domino effect.

Zihark referenced this group of people, consisting of perhaps 5 members, not counting the two in front of him. Together, they could, without a doubt, take on any resistance.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cloaked One on November 26th 2011, 5:22 pm

"And just who might these sycophants of yours be? The way you describe them, it seems as though they would be capable of little beyond complicating the otherwise simplistic."

Though the cloaked one questioned the credibility of Zihark's companions, it was not due to his vision of their leader. Despite that he hardly thought of him as an equal, the blue-haired Nobody was, as he put it, "leaps and strides away" from the usual trash that could be found senselessly meandering across the surface of the worlds. Regardless of his own prowess, however, any kind of information Zihark might provide concerning these acolytes would simply not be sufficient to gauge their worth, as a unit or as individuals. First-hand examination of their abilities would most likely be required; the concept of strength can be so relative, after all.
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on November 26th 2011, 10:21 pm

The captain merely listened to each and every word coming forth from his companions' mouths. The Cloaked One brought forth quite a good point while Zihark seemed to bring the enthusiasm to the table.

"Both parties bring rather good points...what do you propose we do first?" the pirate asked as he took another sip of ye ole rum.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 26th 2011, 10:31 pm

I understand your resilience to put trust in words. As I said before, they still require a proper training. There is strength in numbers, strength that might be delude on outside of combative situations. Zihark retorted toward the shrouded figure.

For a first step I suggest commandeering a site where this band of ruffians can show their true colors. Both in combat... And out.

Last edited by Zihark on November 28th 2011, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum