» Marionette
Can I borrow your shower? (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Can I borrow your shower? (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Can I borrow your shower? (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Can I borrow your shower? (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Can I borrow your shower? (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Can I borrow your shower? (Open)

Go down

Can I borrow your shower? (Open) Empty Can I borrow your shower? (Open)

Post by Etzolix on October 23rd 2011, 1:45 pm

The streets were dead, as if they took on a form suitable for the world they were built upon. The only thing to accompany him on his journey to the mansion was the pitter-patter of his footsteps, a familiar sound in this world. He usually visited at night, and despite the monsters, ghouls and other beings given a bad wrap due to the inaccurate films meant to entertain the masses. Reaching the mansion, one of his former homes he looked up to see if any of the lights were on. He didn't notice any but if Shirou had been awake he could have been either sleeping or in the back of the structure.

Raising his hand, wrapped in bandages that seemed rather worn out and decayed, he knocked but not too loudly. If the Pumpkin King was awake then he would hear the sound bounce through the walls of the mansion, otherwise his slumber would not be disturbed. Slightly slouched the mans white hair covered most of his eyes, the gleam of yellow still shining. Long overdue for a haircut he ignored this due to his extensive training in the various worlds. He hadn't had a proper shower in awhile, using the streams of Deep Jungle to keep himself clean. Luckily he learned to make mouthwash through nature to keep his mouth free of germs and unpleasant odor.

His rather serious demeanor had not escaped him though if challenged he would revert back to his child like behaviors. He only knew this because challenges are what gave him that addictive rush he used to feed on. Since then his blood has practically been itching for more intense combat that he knew he could not be a victor of. Nowadays everything was too tied politically, or at least he was since there was no established sides that he could attack (to his knowledge) and there had been no one to wrong him. The days of senseless violence had been past him, though the urges still remained.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Can I borrow your shower? (Open) Empty Re: Can I borrow your shower? (Open)

Post by Shirou on October 23rd 2011, 8:19 pm

After a few minutes, a few lights flicked on. Then, there was some mumbling as the door was unlocked and was opened. Standing in the door way, wearing a black and orange silk bathrobe, was the Pumpkin King. His hair was messy from sleeping and there were bags under his eyes. Whether he was surprised or no that Etzolix had showed up, he didn't show it. He only gave his white haired friend a blank look for a moment and then turned and walked away, leaving the door ajar, which meant that Etz could come in.

Shirou entered the den and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, the fire place burst into flames while lit the room in an orangish glow. He saw in an easy chair and yawned, rubbing his temple. He looked at Etz, who he assumed had followed, and asked, "What the hell are you doing here?" He wasn't angry, but he was grumpy. He enjoyed sleeping and he didn't like being disturbed. However, that wouldn't stop him from being a responsible friend. Just more rude.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on October 24th 2011, 4:47 pm

Etzolix walked in, closing the door behind him. He understood the Pumpkin King's mannerisms and even if he hadn't this gesture was easy to pick up. The man snapped his fingers and flames sprouted in the fireplace, bouncing and dancing to keep the audience entertained. And warm. Shirou was rather rude in his greeting, if it could even be considered that. "Mind if I borrow your shower?" Etzolix had followed Shi to the den but hadn't sit down for he planned on getting washed up before discussing any affairs of his. "I need a cleanup." The reptile said, opening himself up for a joke if Shi wished to take the shot.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on November 26th 2011, 8:36 pm

Even in his half-awoken state, he smirked. "I hope you're not suggesting something, Etzolix. It's much too early for exercise, not to mention that I'm not completely awake," he said, adding the essential innuendo conversation that they usually shared. "But yes, the shower is all yours. Try not to clog up the drain with your hair. You should know where everything is." The sleepy Pumpkin King yawned and stretched, waking himself up. "When you finish, we can catch up on our activities."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on November 26th 2011, 9:08 pm

"Well you never give a good performance so I doubt your drowsiness can hurt it much." Insulting his skill in bed. It seemed to be their thing, one throws an insult the other gets retribution with a joke about the masculinity or sexuality or something offensive of the other. They never get offended though, it's just their chemistry. Annnnd with that last bit he went to the shower.

------------------------
15 or so minute time skip
------------------------

Stepping out of the bathroom completely naked except for a towel he went to the couch and sat down. Putting his feet up the towel had enough slack to yet again cover his fun parts. He would now wait for the Queen of Halloweentown to come back from whatever it was she was doing.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 12th 2011, 9:08 pm

While Etzolix had taken a shower, Shirou had as well. He came down stairs, no longer wearing his bathrobe. Instead, he wore a white zip up hoodie with a black insignia in the center of the chest, with black pants and similarly black sneakers. He took a seat in an arm chair, sitting horizontally, so his legs hung over one arm and his back rested against the other.

Shirou looked at Etzolix in amusement when he saw that his friend was wearing only a white towel.

"Do you need some clean clothes, or are you really that eager?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on December 12th 2011, 9:31 pm

"You already know our usual business schedule. No, need to put the moves on me, big boy."

To anyone observing who were unfamiliar with the back and forth of these two males would have believed they were actually in a homoerotic relationship that consisted only of physical pleasure.

Perhaps an addiction of sorts since they seemed to end up in many places at the same time when larger than average events occurred.

There wasn't anything particular going on at this time of night so Etzolix would assume that Shirou would inquire of his business in a less formal manner than mere acquaintances would. The reptile would have no answer aside from what he came here to accomplish and succeeded in doing so.

Showers were nice.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 12th 2011, 9:38 pm

Shirou chuckled, but he let the subject drop. It would quickly dull if they continued to stay on it. Instead, he asked a mundane question.

"What have you been up with, my albino friend? Rape and pillage any villages lately?"

Shirou briefly wondered if Etzolix would be up for traveling. The Pumpkin King had nothing particular planned, yet he felt like doing something. Get out of this old mansion and visit somewhere different, although not necessarily new. He planned on bringing the subject up soon enough.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on December 24th 2011, 10:18 pm

"My studies. As always." Etzolix said with a slight hint of disappointment. If things could only be exciting again but many of his friends were gone and his pride refused to shrivel and let him speak with the newer adventurers of this world.

It wasn't that he felt too good for them he just didn't want the chance of becoming a leader, or a mentor or someone that the inexperienced could talk to. He'd rather work alone unless of course already comfortable with people such as Shi, or Kotor. Even then they weren't on the best of grounds.

"Yourself, Pumpkin King?" Etzolix asked. He never really gave details as to what he studied but he never felt the need of such boring subjects being brought into the light.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 24th 2011, 10:28 pm

"I've been, what you could call, waiting," Shirou explained with a dismissing wave of his hand. "For nothing in particular, but rather, just something. Perhaps a revolution or a takeover." Shirou hadn't done much in the past few months, except lounge around and wait. He felt that there was nothing to do, as there was nothing he could personally do. When the chance arose and somebody started something, then Shirou would stand up and become involved. Until then, he was simply on stand by, observing.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on December 24th 2011, 10:43 pm

"I suppose I could understand that. I mean you don't have any goals to reach, do you? So there's no reason to start something if you can't accomplish anything in the process." Etzolix understood mainly because he was a victim to the same issue. Everything he wished to accomplish did not involve the immediate world he belonged too and finding away to the next and possibly greater worlds aside means such as death have taken much of his time. His portal training with Ikara was brief and they found themselves never finishing it so he only had a dangerously loose grasp on it that he could not master on his own.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 24th 2011, 11:06 pm

Shirou let out a large sigh. "When did we become such boring and pointless people, Etzolix? I remember actually have a mission in life, where I always had something to do or achieve or beat. Now, there's nothing for me to do," he said with a tone of disappointment.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on December 24th 2011, 11:20 pm

"It comes with age...and when all your friends end up dying off or traveling to different dimensions that you have not yet figured out how to reach you kinda get sidetracked with the world you're in. Especially, when there's less than a handful of people here you actually care about that disappear pretty often too."

Etzolix said in rant. Venting out his frustrations he was unsure as to why he had come to this. Maybe he already served his purpose and should have died in the attack on the Empire despite how it had failed.

"Honestly though, we became boring when the world became boring. And the world became boring because the interesting people are all gone from our lives. Maybe we should find more people to associate ourselves with?"

It was obvious the ones they knew weren't the only interesting people in the world but were the only interesting ones in their world. Things became boring because of the lack of conflict which Shirou seemed to feed off just as much as Etzolix.

"Maybe you need a girlfriend."

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 24th 2011, 11:26 pm

Shirou had his head up, staring up at the ceiling. He lowered his head slightly and narrowed his eyes to near slits, so he could see Etzolix. Of course, with this posture, it would look as if he was sleeping. Etzolix had a larger history than Shirou and had it worse than Shirou. He had lost more people than Shirou.

"Getting a girlfriend wouldn't do anything but move along the pointlessness," Shirou explained, "because then we'd settle down, get married, have brats, and die together yet alone."

Shirou paused for a moment, as if thinking. "What I need is an enemy or a rival. Or, more so, a threat. Preferably in a form a hot girl, where we alternate having epic battles to having passionate hate sex," he said.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on December 24th 2011, 11:31 pm

"So you're looking for a Catwoman?"

Etzolix said referencing a comic series he had found panels too while exploring Space Paranoids sometime in his youth that he really shouldn't know about. Etzolix lifted a brow and the rest of his face contorted to show his disappointment in Shirou.

"Honestly, you'd end up masturhating." The reptile said a light smile forming since it was an oh so true statement. And Etzolix thought a rival could do Shi good as it would Etz. He was rusty and had fallen into a habitual fighting style and found himself too predictable for his liking.

"Do you have anyone in mind? Why don't you just go start trouble with them if you do. Though, the worlds are lacking in hot female antagonists that would suit your taste."

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 24th 2011, 11:44 pm

"Unfortunately, we are fresh out of notable rivals. All the people I have encountered before either have a penis or are too incompetent," Shirou pointed out, ignoring his random quip about a cat woman.

"However, who knows what the universe has come up with recently. It's been a while since I've actually looked around," he continued. "Have you found anybody?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on December 25th 2011, 12:05 am

"The closest I've come to looking around is coming here for a shower." Etzolix said shrugging his shoulders. Putting his feet down and leaning forward his scratched the back of his head to check to see if there was any excess of water, which there wasn't. He preferred to let his hair dry naturally it was softer that way.

"So, what're you suggesting? We go on a hunt or plump luscious females who just so happen to be opposed to your morals?" This bit was obviously mocking since the chances of that were slim. In fact Shirou would be more of the badboy--despite not being all that bad.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on March 20th 2012, 10:58 pm

Shirou let out a signature sigh. Etzolix had done the same as Shirou and hadn't bothered to keep up to date with the universe and it's many inhabitants. Their paralleled stature, while intriguing, left a certain difference to be desired.

"Perhaps, but I feel as though we'd end up on 'How to Catch a Predator," Shirou mused, tapping his chin with his index finger, referencing a show he shouldn't know about. "I suppose we could rely on destiny."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down