I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Calling the Calvary (Open, Shirou. Side-Plot.) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Calling the Calvary (Open, Shirou. Side-Plot.) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Calling the Calvary (Open, Shirou. Side-Plot.) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Calling the Calvary (Open, Shirou. Side-Plot.) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Calling the Calvary (Open, Shirou. Side-Plot.) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Calling the Calvary (Open, Shirou. Side-Plot.)

Go down

Calling the Calvary (Open, Shirou. Side-Plot.) Empty Calling the Calvary (Open, Shirou. Side-Plot.)

Post by Azmot on September 11th 2011, 2:05 pm

A figure stood on the shriveled hill of Halloween Town, standing perfectly still at 5 ft 6. His otherwise short, jet black hair had grown, now protruding past his eyebrows. Now, his usually deep Mocha-Brown eyes seemed shallow, only emitting a faint appearance of emotion. The figures lips were slightly chapped from constant licking, his smile all but there. His skin even seemed a shade or two lighter, as if he hadn't been getting out much, and his fingernails were a bit longer than usual. Instead of his usual attire, Azmot wore a tattered cloak, looking very similar to mere rags worn by the needy. Blots of mysterious liquid were stained upon the surface of the fabric, each with it's own color and size. Near the neck of this brown, make-shift cloak, was a large scorch mark, made from a seemingly projected fire.

A low whistle escaped from the demonic teen's lips, making the night even more eerie. He leaped down, landing softly on the gentle dirt. Graves surrounded him, each with it's own specific host. It didn't bother Azmot as he walked past the graves, though. This was probably due to the fact that he more important matters to attend with, and morning unknown citizens was not on the top of his To-Do list. Nearing the gate, Azmot could not help but glance at a nearby grave. It read "R.I.P L-r--y." Some of the letters were worn out over time, but it was a nice grave none the less. The stone marker was almost as tall as he was, reaching to about his neck, and overall looked clean. The way it was made gave it the effect as if it were moving. Slowly at first, but grandly faster as it rocked back and forth. In fact, Azmot realized that it WAS moving, and understood the mistake he had made. With a quick sidestep, he watched as the masterpiece for the afterlife almost fell on him, shattering into multiple pieces. A trap. I should've known, he thought, proceeding to exit the gate.

Azmot broke into the atmosphere of Halloween Town, the undying silence much befitting the mood. He gladly took a step up to the acidic fountain an allowed it to turn to him. Before it could shoot, though, he vaulted over it, touching the serpents head to keep balance as he attempted to flip. Air rushed past him as he successfully landed, spoofing the mechanism to believe he had vanished. Bowing down, it shut off. Azmot landed peacefully, standing and striding toward the Pumpkin King's house in one, fluid motion. He mentally prepared himself as he knocked on the door, straightening his raggedy hair out a bit and wiping off some of the stains on his cloak. If the Pumpkin King opened the door, Azmot would simply ask, "May I come in?"

(OOC: Just a little side plot for anyone who's interested. A bit of adventure, horror, and tea. I thought we could all, ya know, use an excuse to connect our characters in a relative fashion.)
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Calling the Calvary (Open, Shirou. Side-Plot.) Empty Re: Calling the Calvary (Open, Shirou. Side-Plot.)

Post by Shirou on October 12th 2011, 7:57 pm

After a moment. the door opened. There, wearing nothing but boxers and an open bathrobe, stood Shirou, the Pumpkin King. His hair was long and messy, and it looked as though he hadn't shaved in days and had somewhat of a beard. Shirou looked upon Azmot, studying him for a moment.

"What do you want, Dark Lord Azzy?"

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Calling the Calvary (Open, Shirou. Side-Plot.) Empty Re: Calling the Calvary (Open, Shirou. Side-Plot.)

Post by Azmot on October 12th 2011, 8:08 pm

Azmot was relieved to hear the Pumpkin King's voice, scratching at his arm instinctively. He did not comment on Shirou's appearance, instead only speaking short, slightly studdered sentences. "Heartless out-tbreak in Wonderland. Was captured. W-Want to raise some hell?" He said, breathing sharply between words. Azmot awaited between the silence of the pair whilst he picked at a scab on his left elbow, bleeding quite an amount on hiss cloak.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on October 12th 2011, 8:29 pm

Shirou blinked at Azmot when the Dark Lord babbled something about Wonderland and raising hell. "Azmot, are you okay? You seem a bit...off," Shirou asked, tilting his head in curiosity and concern.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on October 12th 2011, 9:05 pm

"No. I'm not. Regardless of that, I believe I should explain myself a bit more fully." Azmot said, releasing his cloak, the tattered thing laying helplessly on the ground. A nasty gash ran across his chest, stitched partially. Blood didn't gush from it as it did when it was received. "There is an outbreak of heartless in Wonderland... but there different. Intelligent. Cruel. I was doing recon, seeing if I could recruit these heartless for... reasons. But I was captured, beaten on like a testing dummy no less. I just want to... Nevermind." Azmot said, reliving the horrible experience as he explained the hazy experience. Each syllable was followed with a chattering of his teeth.

"However it DID happen, though, I managed to escape, and I'm here now. You were really the only one I thought to turn to. I want payback for what they did to me... And I was hoping you could help. So?" Azmot said, each word coming out more clear and confident than the last. His chills and studders vanished at the end, leaving Azmot at a refined state, temporarily.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on October 14th 2011, 10:35 pm

Shirou gave Azmot a blank look for a few moments. Finally, he sighed and said, "Come on in. I'll have my medic ghouls patch you up as I get ready." He showed Azmot the den and called in a ghoul who would patch him up. Shirou then went upstairs, to his room to change and get clean.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on October 14th 2011, 11:10 pm

"Thanks." Azmot said as he received medical attention, Shirou disappearing behind thew wood works to clean himself. The ghoul soothed his wounds whilst Azmot took a seat on the couch. Not so soft, but it got the job done. Azmot awaited Shirou to come back battle-ready, whistling a low tune he had heard long ago.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on October 14th 2011, 11:14 pm

Shirou returned about thirty minutes later, all clean and washed. His face was shaven, his hair was combed, and he wore his white hoodie and black jeans. His armor plates were equipped as well.

"So, are we supposed to go to Wonderland and free it from the heartless?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down