I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Darkness Rules [Enclosed Mission; smitty wits, Mystic, Emerald, Cool] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Darkness Rules [Enclosed Mission; smitty wits, Mystic, Emerald, Cool] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Darkness Rules [Enclosed Mission; smitty wits, Mystic, Emerald, Cool] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Darkness Rules [Enclosed Mission; smitty wits, Mystic, Emerald, Cool] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Darkness Rules [Enclosed Mission; smitty wits, Mystic, Emerald, Cool] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Darkness Rules [Enclosed Mission; smitty wits, Mystic, Emerald, Cool]

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Darkness Rules [Enclosed Mission; smitty wits, Mystic, Emerald, Cool] Empty Re: Darkness Rules [Enclosed Mission; smitty wits, Mystic, Emerald, Cool]

Post by Mystic on July 25th 2011, 11:23 am

Mystic landed at the palace gates. Mystic re-read the letter he got from the new leader of the Realm of Darkness. Mystic giggled with glee, then stopped as he exited his Gummi. Mystic hopped out and smiled. Mystic looked around. He saw some crates sitting there, and sand, lots of sand. Mystic got bored as he sat there, thinking of what to do.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Darkness Rules [Enclosed Mission; smitty wits, Mystic, Emerald, Cool] Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Darkness Rules [Enclosed Mission; smitty wits, Mystic, Emerald, Cool] Empty Re: Darkness Rules [Enclosed Mission; smitty wits, Mystic, Emerald, Cool]

Post by Hikari on July 25th 2011, 12:26 pm

OOC: I thought only smitty got a letter.

Agrabah was a nice place. But Cool and Tornado just had to ruin it. Cool was 17 years old. He had brown hair and crystal blue eyes. His partner Tornado was a moogle. He was 12 years old. The two had just got back from Castle Town. Cool got drunk. That wouldn't be a problem but he was the one driving the gummi ship! "Um Cool where are we going?" Tornado asked. "I'm gonna get you poptart kitty!" Cool shouted. He flew straight down and crashed 5 inches away from Kotor. "Good news the crash knocked some sense into me.... Bad news we need a new gummi ship." Cool said.

Cool turned around and saw Kotor. "Well.... I'm here." Cool said. This had to be an awkward moment for everyone.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on August 7th 2011, 8:09 am

Emerald slowly turned around the corner of the long streets of Agrabah. There they were, her partners. She hadn't seen Cool or Mystic in awhile now, and she kind of missed them. Kotor was standing behind them.
"Sorry I'm late!"
She yelled from afar, grinning just enough so that they could notice. She pulled down her hood as she talked, revealing her person.
"I had to buy an Ice Cream. It's so hot!"
Emerald yelled in what sounded like agony. It was true, it was hot, but Emerald didn't mind. She just needed an excuse for being late. She was right next to them now, so she could stop yelling.
"So. When are we leaving?" She questioned Kotor, knowing that he was leading the group. Waiting for a reply, she waved silently at Cool and Mystic with a smile. Her old friends.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 30th 2011, 8:29 pm

Sorry to be posting in a topic this old but I want to know if this mission is still going on.

I noticed a lack of activeness in the topic but I wanted to be sure just in case this was still going on.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on October 1st 2011, 2:46 pm

No. It's not. Emerald neglected to post that she would be absent, thus it was killed before it could flourish.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down