I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Black and Orange? That means Halloween! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Black and Orange? That means Halloween! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Black and Orange? That means Halloween! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Black and Orange? That means Halloween! - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Black and Orange? That means Halloween! - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Black and Orange? That means Halloween!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Black and Orange? That means Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Black and Orange? That means Halloween!

Post by Mystic on August 18th 2011, 8:58 am

"Well, well, Cool, aren't you making some friends," a sarcastic voice teased. Mystic, the young thief of Hollow Bastion, came from behind a bent tree. He wore his usual Holloween Town costume; the armor of a dragoon. Mystic giggled a little. Mystic then spoke, "That kid ain't just a heartless magnet. Sometimes attracts Nobodies. But Heartless seem to like him more, the poor sap." Mystic leaned back on the tree and continued, "So, unless I'm wrong about you and I fighting nobodies, Shadow Sora, and other Heartless before, well..." Mystic snickered, not finishing his sentence.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Black and Orange? That means Halloween! - Page 2 Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Black and Orange? That means Halloween! - Page 2 Empty Re: Black and Orange? That means Halloween!

Post by Shirou on August 19th 2011, 12:13 am

Shirou made quick work of the heartless surrounding him, eliminating them at ease. He decided to watch Ikara confront Cool, thinking that it would be quite the interesting event to see. However, another person popped up. Shirou raised an eyebrow in curiosity. By the sounds of it, this person was an idiot, talking idiot nonsense and emitting an idiot snicker.

"Why must morons visit my world," Shirou groaned, his contempt growing with each new person who seemed to enter the scene.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on August 19th 2011, 5:23 pm

Cool felt like slapping Mystic silly. "Maybe I can crawl into your purse while these two beat the shit out of you." Cool smirked at the thief. It wasn't the time for comebacks but of course the young boy wouldn't let it go. He stared at Shirou then Ikara then Mystic.

He was getting tired of trying to convince them he wasn't a damn hostile. He shook his head in disbeilef before turning into his asshole side. The side that always got him into situations like this. He had two choices when on this side. He could either punch Shriou in the face and make a break for it. Or just run for the hills and change his name.

"Double teaming? Fine I'll just camp for the nuke." he said. That moron was acting like it was a video game! He pretended to start making a soul ball. It started to build it up as he pointed it at Shriou but then stopped it. He then ran for the hills. Curly Hill to be exact. There was no way he could get to his gummi ship in time so this was the only place he could get away from them in time.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2