I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Black and Orange? That means Halloween! EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Black and Orange? That means Halloween! EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Black and Orange? That means Halloween! EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Black and Orange? That means Halloween! EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Black and Orange? That means Halloween! EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Black and Orange? That means Halloween!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Black and Orange? That means Halloween! Empty Black and Orange? That means Halloween!

Post by Yukihime on July 16th 2011, 9:35 pm

Marini steadily turned the controls down, making the Gummi Ship she was in descend quite neatly. From the height she was at she could see a dark looking town. "Good very good." She heard a voice say. Marini took a quick glance to her right seeing her Aunt there. She then looked straight ahead. They were now very close to the ground. Once they had touched it, the ship came to a slow stop. Marini unbuckled her seatbelt and stood up. She then reached over and took her bag from behind the chair. She then put it on her back. "So." Her aunt began. Marini looked at her aunt. "You have everything right? The journal, Gummi Keys and the whistle you can use so you can call me at anytime." "Yes." "Well then, see you later." "See you later." Marini said and got off of the ship.
She looked around herself. The sky was dark and in front of her she could see a town. She walked towards it.
--------------
Synthia still in the ship watched as her niece walked away without looking back. "I wonder if she noticed...that her appearance changed? Her eyes, skin and that there are markings on her face. She's a doll in this place." She said softly to herself. "Well at least her normal clothes fit this world." Before she walked out of the ship and became a fairy with dark black detailed wings and left the world to go somewhere.

(OOC: Not as good as I want it to be)

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t4688-yukihime-marini-megurine#42592
Spells currently learning: Cure, light and water.
Mp:30
Yukihime
Yukihime

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Black and Orange? That means Halloween! Empty Re: Black and Orange? That means Halloween!

Post by Yukihime on July 18th 2011, 10:20 pm

Once Marini came to the town square she had noticed something about all the citizens of this place. They weren't like the people in Twilight Town, in fact Marini was sure some of them weren't even people. Especially the little wolf boy that she had noticed was staring up at her. Where am I? Looks like I came out of a horror picture or book. Marini looked around her surroundings again and saw a man with horns, some type of black ooze was coming out of his black body. Right next to him was a woman, with no head on her shoulders. She held her own head under one arm and she was on a black horse. Some type of black smoke came from her head. A..Dullan? Dullahan? Dull-forget it. That fairy thing. Marini thought. Marini then continued to walk not really paying attention to what's in front of her but what was all around her and she ended up bumping into something. "Sorry." She said. "No problem." Marini turned her head and saw something with big eyes that were black were the whites were suppose to be and blue. This creature had long arms, dangling at it's sides, needles coming out of it's back. It's smile consisted of sharp teeth and a mouth what looked like had been sewn and cut repeatedly, but the string was never taken out. It wore a long black coat. It's hair was wild and long, on the top of it's head was a black top hat with a dead black rose on the side. Marini shrieked and the creature shrieked. "Ahhh!! What's wrong poppet?" It drew closer to her and looked all around her. Marini stammered. "N..n..nothing. You just surprised me that's all." "Oh? Have a frightful day." "You too." With one last glance at Marini, it then continued to walk on. Marini shivered. She then continued on her way without looking back.

Yukihime
Yukihime

Back to top Go down

Black and Orange? That means Halloween! Empty Re: Black and Orange? That means Halloween!

Post by Yukihime on July 22nd 2011, 10:10 pm

"Hey....You're new here, right?" She heard a voice ask behind her. Marini turned around and saw a girl. She looked as pale as a white sheet and as transparent as a veil. Though this girl definitely had fit what seemed to be the image of the town, she didn't freak out Marini as much, along with the little wolf boy. "Hello." Marini said, taking a few steps toward the girl. "Yes, I'm new here. Is it that easy to tell?"

Yukihime
Yukihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihime on July 24th 2011, 10:50 pm

"Well...Yeah.." the girl said. I didn't think it was that obvious. Marini thought. "You look like you don't know your way around and seemed pretty surprised at the way the people here look...I'm Serenae." Marini then thought, Are my emotions as transparent on my face like how Serenae's whole body is transparent? Marini paused to think about the thought she just had, completely miss seeing Serenae taking a step towards her. Nah, a thought which eventtually came into Marini's mind. "I can show you around, if you want, I lived here for several years." Marini then noticed the hand she held towards her. "That'll be great! My name is Yukihime, but I like to be called Marini." Marini took Serenae's hand then shook it. "It's nice to meet you Serenae."

Yukihime
Yukihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihime on July 27th 2011, 9:01 pm

"If you hadn't noticed, all of the citizens appear much different here than in other worlds. You even have a different look too! So before I show you around, do you have any questions about the world?" Serenae asked. Marini thought about it for a few seconds, until she thought of a question. "What is this world called?" She paused for awhile. "And is there anything..um..bad or dangerous here?" "Hello!" shouted a cheerful voice. On sole instinct Marini quickly reached for her sword and turned around. She loosened up once she saw that it was Skeleton who was pushing a cart of some kind of apples. "Would you like one?" asked the Skeleton. I have no clue what that is and from the looks of this town that could be an apple but it'll taste like blood or brains. She thought. Marini looked at Serenae, asking her with her eyes if it was really okay for her to even try something like that.

Yukihime
Yukihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihime on July 30th 2011, 10:11 pm

Marini took the apple that Serenae had just bought and handed to her. "The food here is perfectly ok to eat, but you might not like the taste much. Its usually really sweet or incredibly bitter." Oh. Marini thought. "Thank you," She said before taking a bite. Huh...so there's not a lot of danger here after all. "Have a good day ladies!" The vendor said before walking off. Marini watched as the Vendor left.

Yukihime
Yukihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on July 30th 2011, 11:02 pm

Halloween Town was a wonderful place. They would probably scare the shit out of you if you didn't put on a costume though. Villagers sang the song of Halloween and it was a perfect day. Cool just had to ruin it. Just ONCE everybody was having a good time and he had to screw up the world in his happy heroic way.

Cool was 17 years old. He had brown hair and crystal blue eyes. Although in this world his eyes were a bloody red and he was dressed in his costume. A dark angel. The gummi ship landed and Cool hopped out. "I wonder if they still have any candy." Cool said. He walked towards the town happily.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikara Yukinko on August 1st 2011, 2:21 am

Halloween town wasn’t much of a place that Ikara would be found at, but it was in her nature to explore. She was transformed, more of her animal side than her human side. Ikara's hair swooped over her forehead and her right eye, more bristled than normal around her face, shadowing her eyes. Instead of her natural sapphire eyes, the wolfie's eyes glinted a shocking yellow that glowed from the shadow. From her lips jut out large canines that were so sharp, they appeared that they could tear flesh just by a light snap of her teeth. Her hands were large claws, which were razor sharp. Ikara's feet were large wolf paws with protruding claws that clicked against the cobblestone ground outside. Lastly her tail was large and bristled, trailing behind her and shifting with her footsteps.

She glanced back at the portal, waiting for her friends, but the sound of people caught her attention, and her ears flicked in that direction.

Ahead, she spotted a couple people who were conversing, and another off in the distance. Ikara crossed the street she was walking on and she smelled out the only familiar scent she crossed. Cool, the troublemaker in the pridelands and she growled lowly under her breath. Was he here to bring more heartless? She didn't like him bringing all the heartless to the peaceful worlds. Ikara walked around and followed behind him, lifting her claws so that only the pads of her paws hit the ground.

Cure|Ice|Water|Earth|Wind
Previous Post Count: 2900
Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile
Black and Orange? That means Halloween! Banner10
Ikara Yukinko
Ikara Yukinko

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on August 1st 2011, 10:37 pm

"Home sweet home," Shirou said lightly to nobody in particular. He strolled out of the portal, from the Corridor of Darkness, and into a world filled with eternal night and creatures of nightmares like he was in a park on a sunny day. Although, when he entered his world, his appearance was different than usual. Rather than his raven black hair and his emerald eyes, he now had snow white hair and blood-red eyes. Fangs had grown in, although with cat ears and a tail. In Halloween Town, he became what was known as a Vampire Werecat.

Shirou followed Ikara, not really paying attention. He was thinking about how he would explain to his assistant, Kore, why he had totaled another ship and why he smelled like alcohol, even though he wasn't drinking. He internally sighed.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 1st 2011, 10:43 pm

Etzolix was there, passive. He didn't like Shirou's hair change it made him seem to similar to Etzolix. Though, it most likely his semi-unsober mind that didn't like it only because he was going to confuse himself with...him? At least from behind anyway if that makes any sense. Gaining the appearance of a mummy it seemed he didn't fit in with the furries that he was traveling with, no surprise. Not really contributing to anything he remained silent and in his thoughts for he observed Ikara getting into a predatory mode. Breaking her concentration or warning whatever prey she had targeted wouldn't be something he'd want to do. Not because of her but because the respect of the relationship between predator and prey and because he was a bit lazy right now. He wanted to head to bed but he didn't feel like breaking into his old home especially since it was sooooo far away. His clothes consistently moving at the tears growing, ripping and regrowing he took no notice to this typical procedure that he experienced countless times not to mention when he previously ruled this world. A soft sigh audible only by the reptile himself and perhaps Shi and Ikara. Arms crossed and the farthest back of three he made sure not to pass ahead for he planned on being a bystander for whatever was to come. Having followed the portal he was more or less forced to be here and didn't have any incentive for whatever was going on at the moment.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on August 9th 2011, 3:13 pm

Cool didn't notice there was a line of people following him. Although he wasn't the smartest hero there was. Walking into the town as Ikara followed him he looked around for candy. He got bored and decided to eat some. He summoned his keyblade and cut a hole in the bag. A pile of candy fell out. Though Cool had never picked something up. Heartless always know when there is a keyblade around a world. Whether they are fighting off a swarm of nobodies or just maybe cutting a piece of their birthday cake when they don't have a knife around they will just appear out of nowhere.

It started out off with a few heartless. About five Shadows and three Search Ghosts just came out of nowhere. "Worthless pieces of crap." Cool said out loud. Turning around ready to fight the heartless he stopped and saw Ikara behind him. "Don't I know you from somewhere?" he asked. He was confused. Just at that time one of the Shadows took advantage of that moment and jumped onto Cool stabbing it's claws into his chest. Cool kicked the heartless off and jumped at the heartless. How could he not remember Ikara though? It had only been a few months.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukihime on August 10th 2011, 8:02 pm

"Heartless have been drawn here... You should get ready for a fight." Marini immediately unzipped her bag took out a ziploc bag shove the apple in the ziploc then in her bag and zipped the bag up. She then quickly unsheathed her sword as she put her guard up. Marini looked around the area and could see that there was a group ways away. "Come on Marini," Marini turned her head towards Serenae. "We need to get out of the open." She then motioned to the group that Marini looked at seconds earlier. Marini nodded her head before she walked up to the group.

Yukihime
Yukihime

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on August 11th 2011, 2:39 pm

smitty wits wrote: and Serenae noticed another person across the square who was also wielding a keyblade. Although her weapons

Errr... My character isn't a girl.

IC: Cool and Tornado were great partners. Hell he didn't feel like fighting them so the moogle could of picked up Cool and fly away from the heartless.... Expect Tornado wasn't here. He wanted to take a nap. Cool just got tired of the heartless very quickly. "Fuck this." he said. He jumped at two of the Search Ghosts and cut their heads off. He tried kicking their floating headless bodies to the ground but his foot somehow went right through them. He decided to just let them float there. He stared at the five Shadows for about 15 mintues. "Why won't you drop dead?" Cool asked. He kicked one into the fountain and it jumped right back out. He caught it by it's neck and threw it another heartless who was jumping towards him with it's claws out. One of the Shadows just vanished into darkness after being hit with the other's claws. Then Cool kicked the other one into the air then threw his keyblade at it. Fate's Soul stabbed through it and as it fell down the young hero caught his keyblade and tossed it off his keyblade. The Shadow went into the ground and popped up taking a swing at Cool's leg with it's claws. The heartless failed but somehow grabbed his leg instead. Cool just drop kicked it off and it landed smashing on the ground. It just vanished then like the other ones. The other three decided to run away through a path which led to the Curly Hill. If he decided to go after them they would do a sneak attack on him. Cool now walked over to Ikara.

"Have you been following me?" he asked. The young boy didn't know what to think.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikara Yukinko on August 12th 2011, 2:48 pm

With the arrival of heartless, Ikara was spotted by Cool. She snarled, angrily at the heartless. "Fucking shadows.." She muttered under her breath. Ikara pulled out her bow and struck a heartless closest to her angrily, and caused the ice to explode, tearing him apart. She never had her cover blown, until now. And it was by the same person who brought heartless everywhere. She growled lowly, and turned to Etz and Shi.

"Shi, are you gonna let him bring heartless to your world too? Everywhere he goes, he brings heartless. Pridelands had the same issue when I met him there." The wolfie stretched her claws, and shifted her tail, furious. Ikara's eyes burned angrily under her hair, and seemed to glow more with the mood. He began walking up to them and she turned her head sharply, and bared her teeth at him as he approached. Ikara shook her head at his question, her eyes watching him closely.

"No, I could just smell the heartless. I figured something was going on." The wolfie's glance never wavered as she calculated his every move. He appeared...clumsy, even in human form.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile
Ikara Yukinko
Ikara Yukinko

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on August 12th 2011, 10:50 pm

Shirou examined the guy that Ikara was hostile about. From what he could tell, this guy was just an idiot. He also did seem to attract heartless, only to him. Shirou hadn't had problems with heartless for a while in Halloween Town, and now this guy waltz in and attracts them like bees to honey. He figured the guy was useless, and considering that Ikara didn't seem to fond of him, made the guy seem even more pointless, along with his existence.

Summoning his keyblades to his hands, he said to Ikara, "I'm all for what you want to do. Just give me the word." He trusted Ikara enough that she wouldn't make any reckless or stupid choices. Not to mention that he had nothing better to do.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 13th 2011, 9:21 pm

"I'll be here as a safety in case you need it." Etzolix said. Truthfully he didn't want to get involved with the kid due to him just seemingly being annoying. He was youn and the potentially immaturity was somethighr would rather avoid despite having to potentially witness it due to Shi and Ikara anyway. Standin back he would let them do whatever they wanted to do. At times like these he wished he still had control over heartless so he could just make them leave and resolve all their problems.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on August 17th 2011, 5:42 pm

"WHAT?!?!" Cool shouted. Now why the hell would he attract heartless. "If anyone is attracting heartless it's you." he said pointing his keyblade at Ikara. "You look like one yourself. How do we know that it isn't a costume? Maybe you're just blaming it on me so you can swoop in and take my heart at the last second." Cool said. Just as he saw Shirou summon his keyblade he knew it was going to be a fight to the death. Just as he tried to make a break for it the three Shadows jumped out with another few heartless. They formed a circle around the two trapping Cool with Shriou. "Son of a bitch..." Cool muttered to himself.

"Look I don't want any trouble." he said. Cool held his keyblade ready to go. He wasn't just gonna let his skull get cracked. If Tornado was here even he wouldn't stay to see this. He would probably fly away screaming for help. Although the moogle did like adventures which were dangerous. The danger level here would be over 9,000 meaning he might just stay. Cool didn't know what Shriou was capable of. He didn't even have a clue.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikara Yukinko on August 18th 2011, 12:00 am

The boy attempted to dart away from her just after he accused her of being a heartless. She snarled viciously at him, pissed at his statement. The wolfie snickered, and darted past him, stopping in front of him. The scent of darkness hit Ikara just in time as she hopped backwards, and the shadows jumped in her place, golden eyes locked onto Cool. Shi was trapped in the circle of well, but she knew well he could handle himself. The wolfie took a moment as Cool shifted his keyblade in his hand, prepared to fight the heartless. Angry, Ikara took out her bow, pulling back the string in one motion. An ice arrow formed and she released it. The arrow struck the first target in the back of the skull, piercing it and shattering. Ice shards stuck into its form of darkness before it faded into thin air. Immediately after, another ice arrow shot through the temple of the next heartless, killing it as well. She left the last one near Shi for him to handle.

"If I were a heartless, I would have killed you in the Pridelands already. Shi, you can easily handle that last shadow. Cool, what the hell do you have that makes heartless this way? Apparently they want you dead for a reason. I could help them with that." Ikara grinned violently, her eyes bright. She bent her knees a bit, and shifted her weight on her toes. The wolfie realized she hadn't fought in a while, but damn was she excited. She set her bow back over her shoulder and she raised her arms in a vaguely defensive stance, analyzing Cool. Her eyes and ears tracked his every movements, down to his chest moving in and out with his breathing.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile
Ikara Yukinko
Ikara Yukinko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next