The Begining.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Begining.

Post by itachi-uchiha02 on July 10th 2011, 5:48 pm

One day Sakuna started walking around aimlessly. Then after he got to the beach he started pacing back and forth like he was waiting for someone. He then leaned back on a rock and looked up. "Someday everyone will like me."

Last edited by itachi-uchiha02 on July 16th 2011, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

itachi-uchiha02

RP Words : 0
Munny : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: The Begining.

Post by Leo on July 11th 2011, 9:14 am

"Wasted energy...can't please everyone mate..." said a distant voice.

The voice originated from a tall figure a mere fifteen feet away from Sakuna. The figure stood just a touch over six foot, his hair short and dark, his face scruffy, his heart...nullified...upon this eve he was shrouded in his usual red jacket, black pants and boots, quite casual yet it was comfortable.

The half-wolf was present, leaning against an old limb from a dead tree from long ago. He now would await for Sakuna's response before his own actions would commence.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms

Leo

Munny : 5781

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on July 11th 2011, 12:30 pm

This Dark Place was filled with sorrow and pain, so much that it made a nobody like Emerald flinch.

"Where Am I?" Emerald asked herself, looking around the realm quietly. She raised her hands to her head, and slipped her hood on, hiding her appearance. Emerald rolled her green eyes as she stared at Leo and Sakuna. She approached them slowly, sinking about a centimeter deep with each step in the forgotten sand.

"What's going on here?" Emerald asked them as she came closer, trying to mask her voice from Leo, whom she had met earlier in Port Royal. Her gaze landed on Sakuna, who was leaning against a nearby rock. Emerald greeted him with a silent wave, and then looked back at Leo.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme

Emerald

Munny : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on July 11th 2011, 1:29 pm

"You," Azmot said, 20 feet away by the ocean shores ", are in a place of darkness. Somewhere were the heartless live in peace, along with anyone who has heart enough to stand it. He had been napping at his favorite seen when the others arrived, but he had chosen to remain Docile until now. "And the pirate's right. Not everyone will like you. What's your name? For now, one person will have to do." Azmot asked, chuckling softly. He stood, walking closer and more personal than before, now merely 5 feet away from Sakuna. "I'm Azmot, you?"

Azmot

RP Words : 636
Munny : 4271

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on July 11th 2011, 11:35 pm

A silent voice erupted from Emerald's lips...it would seem familiar to the wolven pirate, yet nothing more...he couldn't quite place where he had heard a voice like it previous to this time thus causing him to neglect the effort of thinking too much into the situation.

The pirate turned to the young lady who was steadily approaching...closer and closer with each passing step. She was quite easy on the eyes, even as she remained shrouded in her attire, her hood erect. Even her fragrance was pleasing, yet he would try not to indulge quite so much into that area as he would begin to lose focus on the matter at hand.

Before too much contemplation took place in the mind of the pirate, yet another soul was birthed from the darkness of the world, joining the group also. Now this figure was definitely familiar, Leo had seem him upon his very ship in the seas surrounding Port Royal not too long ago.

"Were I a paranoid halfling, I might just say you were following me mate...yet paranoia is not somefin I 'ave in me old self so I won't be sayin that..." the pirate said while standing up from his previous leaning position.

"Yet...curiosity...now that be somefin I do possess...and I find it quite curious that so many of us have deemed it necessary to gather here...in this barren wasteland of a world...interesting indeed it tis."

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi-uchiha02 on July 16th 2011, 3:30 pm

Sakuna finaly stands up to greet everyone. "Oh hay when did everyone get here?" He looks to see who is here. "So whats your names?"

Last edited by itachi-uchiha02 on July 17th 2011, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

itachi-uchiha02

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on July 16th 2011, 5:22 pm

Emerald just watched as Azmot appeared out of the dark. "I'm Emerald." She said nicely. Her hands raised to her head, and she pulled down her hood revealing her face and long black hair. "Hey, Leo." She greeted, looking at him. She walked over to Azmot. "You are?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him. She had never met this guy before, and had no idea who he was or where he came from. The sand under Emerald shifted, making her almost as tall as Azmot.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme

Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi-uchiha02 on July 17th 2011, 8:11 pm

Sakuna leans on the rock and looks up again. "So how here has nowhere to go?" He then tilts his head down revealing his black eyes. "Who here likes to fight?"

itachi-uchiha02

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on July 17th 2011, 11:14 pm

It was her soft, tender voice calling his name that revealed her identity to the Pirate King. A grin formed upon his lips before he politely bowed, as if he were actually a true gentleman. His emerald eyes peered up once more as words began to form, soon erupting from his mouth with the utmost grace. "Madam Emerald...tis a pleasure m'lady."

After the halfling stood, his attention turned to the young one requesting the knowledge of the names of all whom gathered in such a dark hell-hole of a world..."The name's Pirate King Leo if you must know..."

Not too long after brief introductions had been made, Sakuna was already seeking a brawl with one of the visitors of the Realm. The Pirate King didn't quite know if Sakuna was brave or merely low on his wits...either way it caused laughter to arise out of Leo's belly and come forth from his mouth.

"You're all smiles an' whistles one moment, next you think it wise to cross blades wiv one o' us...not too bright are ya boy?" stated the Pirate King as he finished his laughter.

140 Max Magic

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on July 18th 2011, 12:52 am

"I already introduced myself." Azmot said, turning away. He didn't have time for this. He wanted to go and take a nap, like old people do. He WANTED to do some random act of crime, he WANTED to do a lot of shit. But he couldn't, because he had to deal with shit like this. "Do what you like, but be careful around the pirate, he's feisty. I'll see you later..." Azmot said, leaving the scene.

[Topic left... For now :p]

Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on July 18th 2011, 9:09 am

Emerald looked up at Leo. "Nice to see you again to, Leo."

After she strolled over to Sakuna, she whispered. "I do. But everyone has.. well, trouble, when they take on me." Emerald backed away about 3 feet and knocked into something.

She turned around to see hundreds of creepy, black ant-like creatures with glowing golden eyes looking straight up at her. They walked towards her, and she ran back to Leo and Sakuna.

"You wanted a fight right!? You have one!" Emerald yelled a Sakuna, taking out Petal Storm. The golden-pink blade gleamed, as she held it tight in two hands, and charged into battle.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme

Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi-uchiha02 on July 18th 2011, 6:40 pm

Sakuna draws his Zongetsu a black bladed ketana. "Finaly a good fight."Sakuna charges into battle along side Emerald.

itachi-uchiha02

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on July 18th 2011, 6:43 pm

*Note. Sakuna, each post you are required at least thirty words. Please do try to comply with the rules. I know your new, so I'm not going to harass you over it, but please keep it in mind.

Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on July 18th 2011, 7:53 pm

After even further introductions from the others in the group and Azmot's retirement from the scene, yet more unseemly harmful events arose in the form of dozens of Heartless Shadows. Luckily, these were the easiest to defeat, unlike their distant kin, the Knights.

Emerald and Sakuna were quick to draw their weapons and further make their presence known while on the other hand, the Pirate King was a bit more patient. His weapon had yet to form, his anger had yet to rise.

Slowly the half-wolf took a few steps back into the shadows of death that composed the world of the Realm of Darkness. The only way one might tell where the pirate was located was his glowing eyes, piercing through the blackness. With ease he walked to flank the Heartless who had already begun to swarm like an ocean's surface as if to taunt Emerald and Sakuna of the onslaught they wished to bring forth.

Once the Pirate King was directly behind the group of Shadows, he quietly summoned his Guardian Soul keyblade. Now his assassination spree would begin. Slowly, one by one, Leo snatched the Shadow Heartless into the darkness and slit their throat. Quietly their bodies disintegrated into nothingness...

140 Max Magic

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on July 19th 2011, 9:51 am

Emerald brought her sword around as hard as she could. The Heartless were hit, and after another strong slash, they disintegrated. The little creatures looked up at Emerald with glowing yellow eyes. They were savage, feeding on hearts. It almost made her ill, thinking about that, So she just swung her sword around, and watched it clunk it Heartless in the head. The sank into the Shadows, to get away, and some rose up and smacked Emerald in the knees, just causing a couple scrapes and bruises. She swiped her sword at a Shadow, and watched it as it burst into nothing.

OOC: Sakuna, make sure to write in past tense. Like it has already happened.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme

Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark6365 on July 26th 2011, 12:34 pm

Hmmm... ill be staying here for a while until i have enough money to repair my ship,dang, i need a weapon, perhaps one that glimmers darkness,look like ill have to find the nearest village to here.

Dark6365

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on August 1st 2011, 2:34 pm

Itachi, Emerald...are we carrying on or letting this one go?

140 Max Magic

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark6365 on August 1st 2011, 10:02 pm

hello stranger what is your name, would you mind taking me to the nearest villiage?

Dark6365

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on August 8th 2011, 9:23 am

Leo, I think we should just let it go. Unless you think different, I'll stop posting here. Dark6365, please write in third person. Like this:

"Traitor!" Emerald yelled, teeth clenched. She lunged towards him, sword pointed at him.

That was just an example.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme

Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on August 8th 2011, 10:56 am

OOC: Letting it go is fine with me. We can RP elsewhere if you want, just PM me if you decide to.

140 Max Magic

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi-uchiha02 on August 10th 2011, 6:08 pm

OOC: Why is everyone stoping on this one i was not able to get on well i am going to quite this site then.

itachi-uchiha02

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 10th 2011, 6:25 pm

OOC: Itachi, do what you want. No one stopped it, Emerald wanted to give you some advice on how to RP, then Numbers showed up. I think both of you need to be talked to before you continue Rping. PM Leo or anyone else with a colored name. Or A member named Etzolix. If you leave, Itachi, then you leave. If you PM Leo, like he asked, then you guys (And Girl) could set up a private RP. That way no one interrupts you. Also, consider a mentor. PM a colored name user or post in the appropriate spot.

Dark Numbers, PM one of the colored name people and speak to them about a mentor. You could also post it as well. When writing, use third person, quotation marks, etc.

The only reason I'm writing this is because I believe Leo is on a vacation, and Emerald already explained it once. No need to bother her again. Follow my instructions and it will work out fine. If you still want to leave, either/both of you, I implore you to do so.

Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark6365 on September 28th 2011, 7:53 pm

"well," aban said

. "i asked you, anyways, before i say any more, may i know your name?"

Dark6365

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi-uchiha02 on November 10th 2015, 1:00 pm

well after 4 years i have read y'alls replies... Btw Azmot... You're a dick... just letting you know

itachi-uchiha02

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on November 12th 2015, 6:50 pm

I was wondering to myself what to say given the nature of how this aged cheddar topic is more of spoiled milk than fine wine. In terms of Azmot being a dick I can say that should he choose to be he can be, he possesses the talent, and your telling him so likely would make him proud or laugh with the delayed response. All in all very interesting, gonna lock the topic given the nature of it, and let's not to this kinda thing again.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Yima

Munny : 1626

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top