» Marionette
Bring Me That Horizon (open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Bring Me That Horizon (open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Bring Me That Horizon (open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Bring Me That Horizon (open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Bring Me That Horizon (open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Bring Me That Horizon (open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bring Me That Horizon (open) Empty Bring Me That Horizon (open)

Post by Leo on June 29th 2011, 10:45 pm

It had been a grand total of two years since the half-wolf's ship had graced the waters of the seas surrounding Port Royal. For so long he had been trying to stay away...there was no clear reasoning behind his absence, perhaps a lack of desire. Since the last Pirate King had left the world, there wasn't much activity about.

Upon his head, Leo bore a blue bandana, followed by his dark charcoal cloak, unzipped entirely. His appearance had changed drastically over the past two years. He once looked like a gentleman, clean cut, sophisticated one might say...yet now he looked like every other mangy pirate sailing about with the lust of treasure in their eyes.

"Swab the deck you mothaless dogs! And put your backs into it." he shouted down from the upper deck to the heartless and Nobodies down below. He found it easier to work with those without hearts, or without emotions...it was much less dramatic that way.

After shouting more orders as well as a few choice words here and there, Leo walked over to the banister of the ship and began to study the rushing waters. He never felt more at home than when he was upon the face of the sea...there was something so soothing about the steady rocking of the ship, to and fro.

"Nu nu nu nu nu nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh......and really bad eggs..." the half-wolf began to sing softly as the ship steadily journeyed onward.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Bring Me That Horizon (open) Empty Re: Bring Me That Horizon (open)

Post by Emerald on June 30th 2011, 11:05 am

It was a sunny day, and Everyone in Port Royal was busy, running errands, or shopping. Emerald wandered around the town, bored as ever. The click clack of horse hooves on stone filled her ears, and made her happy. She took a nice stroll down to the dock, where she saw a ship. It was heading to the dock. "Hm.. Probably just some cargo." Emerald figured and began to walk back into the city. She bought an ice cream cone, and then turned, and strolled along the sidewalk. She spotted the boat, this time getting a little closer. Now she could see Heartless and Nobodies on the ship. "That's certainly not cargo!" She hissed, and walked onto the dock. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot to the beat of the waves. She licked her ice cream as it got nearer, and then threw it away. "I'll have to take care of the crew." She said, as her sword materialized in her hand. She gripped it so tight, that her fingers were white.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Turiel on June 30th 2011, 11:21 am

Corkscrewing through the air, Turiel skimmed low over the water, letting the tip skim the waves. The salty sea air flowing through his hair, the sea's spray upon his face. Turiel was tracking something upon the waves. The scent of Darkness hung in the air, and the wake of the ship was gaining strength. Flapping his wings to gain speed, Turiel pushed himself into a steep ascent to bring him up and over the railing of the ship's rear. Summoning his keyblade, Turiel pulled his wings in just as he crossed the rail, landing softly on the ship's deck. Scanning his eyes across the crew that manned the ship, he puzzled over the mixture of Heartless and Nobodies that populated the vessel and seemed to be working in harmony.This is most peculiar, most peculiar indeed.

Nu nu nu nu nu nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh......and really bad eggs...

Glancing over to the side, Turiel spied the singer, he appeared human enough, which would have to make him the vessels commander, or atleast the ship's second. What are you that you can commmand both heartless and nobodies like this, Pirate? Resting his keyblade on his shoulder, Turiel kept his back to the banister, ready to leap over the rail if things turned hostile.

Turiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on June 30th 2011, 1:08 pm

Leo's ship gained ground as the docks of Port Royal grew bigger in his sights. He could see a rather peculiar character standing upon the dock, eating Sea Salt Ice Cream whilst holding her blade...Leo's eyes cut harder towards this young lady. He wondered what obstacles she would place in his path.

As he continued to sing his bit, yet another character came into play. It was a young man who appeared to be quite stunned as to who, or what, manned his ship.

Not too much longer after his appearance was made known, Turiel spoke, or more so questioned who the Captain was to command the Heartless and Nobodies.

"SQUAWWWWK, fresh meat, fresh meat..SQUAWK!" shreaked a parrot as it flew overhead, soaring towards the Captain himself.

At this point, Leo slowly walked down the stairs near Turiel. He spoke not a word for a few moments as he assessed what kind of predicament this young one might bring.

"You think it wise to question a pirate whilst on his own ship mate? You've flown onto my ship with no invitation nor intentions to work, vigorously starred down my crew, and now you stand upon my deck questioning what I am?...I'm a bloody pirate...savvy?" Leo stated as he began to chuckle before taking a large swig of rum from a red bottle in his left hand.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on June 30th 2011, 2:14 pm

The sun was still shining, and the ocean was crystal clear. The ship came closer and closer by the minute, Emerald watched an angel fly up to the ship. "Turiel!" She said excitedly. She missed him. I wonder what he's doing here? She thought, pushing her hair out of her face. And what's he talking to the captain about? Emerald wondered. She watched him talk to the captain, and as the ship neared, she bent her knees, ready to attack. "Heartless and Nobodies, prepare to die!" She said, grinning.

OOC: Sorry it's so short!

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Turiel on June 30th 2011, 2:38 pm

Nodding his head, Turiel easily understood where the Pirate Captain was coming from with his objections to Turiel. hmm, then you admit yourself as both theif and murderer. There is more darkness at work on this ship then just those heartless it seems. Watching over the Captain's shoulder as the girl Emerald boarded the ship, sword in hand, Turiel's feelings about his situation went from curious to concerned faster then you could blink. Excuse me Diving to the side, he only half opened his wings as the glided to land by the girl. What are you doing here, this isn't safe for you. Keep your guard up. Gripping his keyblade firmly, he waited to see how the captain and his crew would react.

Turiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on June 30th 2011, 3:03 pm

Turiel flew over Emerald, and she hesitated, but eventually nodded at Turiel and whispered, "Okay." She gripped her sword so tightly her fingers were white. "Hey! Are you the captain!?" She yelled at him angrily. "Bringing Heartless in to Port Royal? Shame on you!" She shouted, pointing her finger at him. How could someone do that? She thought, blowing her hair from her face. Her sword spun in her hand, as she got ready to fight this "captain's" Crew.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on June 30th 2011, 3:11 pm

The half-wolf let a low growl erupt from the depths of his throat. His eyes flashed a fiery red as his body temperture began to slowly rise. "Call it what you please, Pirate is my term and I'm stickin wiv it."

He spoke in a rather aggitated tone as he grew more frustrated by the minute. By this time, the crew had noticed the presence of two newcomers aboard the ship, one young man with wings, the other a woman bearing a sword. At the sight of her already drawn weapon, the crew's first instict was to fall back into a defensive stance, ready for battle.

Leo, rather than further answer Turiel or respond to Emerald's outspoken thrashing, he simply stepped between Emerald and the nearest crewmembers. The stern look on his face was self-explanatory, yet his words perhaps would complete the their task.

"Port Royal is a dear world in my heart, my intentions would never be to harm her...yet you scally wags take one look at my crew and think it wise to board my ship and cause havoc...if it's a battle you seek...I hope you've come prepared..."

With his last word spoken, the Guardian Soul keyblade began to form in his right hand. After taking one last swig of the vile drink in his left hand, he tossed the bottle overboard. The crew followed by walking forwards, their expressions were ruthless and menacing.

The captain then looked to the upper deck to the Nobody that was steering the ship, giving him a signal. With one quick motion of its hand, the Nobody turned the mighty ship around. They were now sailing into deeper waters, away from Port Royal.

"Shall we begin then?" Leo taunted as he ran his keyblade against the metal of Emerald's sword.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on June 30th 2011, 5:41 pm

Emerald struggled, but eventually ducked at Leo's Keyblade. She ran over and sent three quick slashes at some nobodies, and then leaped over to the heartless. Her sword hit 3 of them, dealing damage. Emerald dodged a slash from a Samuraii, but was punched in the gut by a Neoshadow. She staggered, but got her confidence back quickly. Emerald held her sword out, and spun, slashing three Nobodies around her. Then Emerald ran to Turiel's side, ready to help. She ran up to Leo, and aimed a slash with Petal Storm at him.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Turiel on June 30th 2011, 6:13 pm

Watching as the crew of the ship began to surround them to support their Captain, Turiel waited for them to attack, holding his keyblade at the ready. It wasn't until the Pirate captain summoned a Keyblade that Turiel even considered an option other then fighting. With the keyblade's appearance, he stopped, uncertain how to react. In Turiel's memory, only the Angel's had wielded the Keyblades, and human's did not, but this was not his memory. No, the time of the Angel's had passed. Were they extince? Turiel had believed they were, and with them so should have been the keyblade wielders, yet here was one. Did this mean that some shred of Angelic DNA survived within Humans? That, he did not know. It was only when Emerald leaped forward that Turiel awoke from his reprieve, he watched as she made a few slashes, was struck, and finaly returned to his side. Dropping his Keyblade, Turiel reached out and grabbed Emerald by her sword arm, holding her at bay. Emerald, stop. How is it that a Human can wield a weapon of Light? Especially one that operates with darkness spawn. There was a time when human's were pure yet could not wield, but now you can. How is that? With a flash, Turiel's keyblade returned to hiding, hopefully symbolizing he did not wish to fight.

Turiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on June 30th 2011, 7:49 pm

OOC: Emerald, I wasn't attempting to attack you, just scraping our blades against one another is all.

IC: Emerald was quick to pass by Leo and attempt an onslaught of his crew. He witnessed some of them dodging, some attempting attacks, yet a couple fell to their knees in agony from the pain that Emerald had inflicted upon them. True enough, neither breed, Heartless nor Nobody coincided with a heart, and true enough neither race felt any emotions, yet they were not graced with the ability to not feel pain.

The captain hurt for the few Nobodies that were harmed. With anger boiling up inside of him, he turned to Turiel, who seemed to be quite confused as to why Leo could wield a fine weapon as a keyblade.

It was then that Emerald's attack zoomed in upon the pirate captain. Her blade would have near decapitated him had he not heared the wind rushing off of Emerald's blade. The half-wolf quickly jolted to the right, missing his opponents sword by inches.

His retaliation was a quick swipe with his keyblade in the direction of Emerald's torso. This attack was not intended to deal a great amount of damage suggesting that it landed, it was merely a tactic to get a bit of breathing room between the two combatants.
"Open your eyes. Are you any better than these hard working Heartless and Nobodies?...because they lack a heart means nothing...No I am not stating that we are goody goody angels, we are far from it, we are bloody pirates after all...yet we still hold common decency..."

The crew was a bit stumped as to what to do at this moment. They knew not whether to continue going after Emerald and Turiel or to stop and return to their posts. Either way, a conflict was at hand.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on June 30th 2011, 8:54 pm

Emerald puffed as Leo dodged, and then was struck by at slash of his keyblade. She staggered back, although it didn't really really hurt. Her sword disappeared in her hand, and she walked back to Turiel. She clenched her teeth at the sight of the Heartless and Nobodies, but all she did was squeeze her fist together as tight as she could, turning her knuckles white. Emerald sighed. She breathed heavily, and took a small crumpled note out of her pocket. She stared at it for a moment, read it, smiled, and put it back. Well, I should probably do that now.. She thought, tapping her finger to her chin. She got on her knees, and began to search through her backpack.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Turiel on June 30th 2011, 9:20 pm

Stepping between Emerald and the Pirate Captain, Tureil held his arms and wings wide, blocking the two from continuing their battle without passing by him. You may be right, Captain. There is a possiblity that your heartless and nobodies are little more then monsters. HOWEVER, the possibility does also exist for decency between people. If only because you wield a keyblade and that intrigues me, I will offer to take the girl and depart your ship peaceably. I would however like the chance to better aquaint myself with one the keyblades have chosen. Lowering his arms to his side, Turiel furled his wings upon his back once more and glanced over his shoulder to the girl. As for you Emerald, you will take my offer of a safe exit, or I will fight to prevent you causing any more harm to this vessels crew. The choice is yours Holding out a hand to the girl, Turiel tensed the muscles that controlled his wings, ready to launch himself into the air if things looked violent.

Turiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on June 30th 2011, 9:39 pm

Emerald hesitated at first, but she slowly moved her hand to meet his. A tingle went down her spine, and she smiled at him. She turned her gaze to Leo. "I'm sorry." She said, looking down at her feet. Emerald looked up. "But before we go, My name is Emerald" She introduced herself, and then asked. "You?" She stared at the captain with her bright green eyes. Those Heartless look so tempting to kill! She thought, shifting her gaze to the odd crew.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on June 30th 2011, 10:17 pm

OOC: This will serve as my place holder. I'll post up a reply tomorrow. Hope you guys are doing well.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on July 1st 2011, 2:06 am

OOC: Sorry about lateness, I was going to post after your second post, Leo, but I forgot to press enter and am thus re-typing it.

Starting RP-
In Port Royal, an unconscious Azmot walked around aimlessly, Beer setting loosely in his hand. His normal weapon, the medium strings, now wrapped around him tightly, darkness running through every cord. It seemed alive, pulsing and slightly moving around has he walked. This being in Azmot's body was known as Sid Esiug, an evil counterpart to the fun-loving Azmot. He usually came to Port Royal for weeks at a time, using Azmot's Body for Binge Drinking and stealing. Even though Azmot's mouth moved and his Red eyes blinked, essentially, Azmot what a corpse marionette. In this deep thought, Sid nearly collided with a rock flying inches above him, quickly side-stepping. Thrown by one of the locals, being brave. After enough of his unholy visits, the Natives have come up with a name for him, and Sid half-Way liked it. "The Red Disease". The disease part made him sound like a festering boil, but none-the-less, he liked it.

Dropping his beer bottle, he turned to prepare to go home, the "scary" place called Halloween Town. That is, until he noticed a some ruckus not to far off were he was, off in the waters. It was only 80 feet away, down by the port, and it seemed that a couple of Heartless AND Nobodies were...working together? "That's so...Juicy!" Sid said, licking his lips. He had to go over there and suck up some fun. He looked around to find a buggy for carrying fruit, empty and unguarded. He grabbed the buggy and rode it, kicking his feet like one would a skateboard. With the wind blowing in his face, the 10 second ride was enjoyable, at most. Before the ship collided with his ride, he kicked off of it, landing halfway up the ship. Better to arrive in style, hehehe thought while scaling the ship, grabbing onto decorations and loose parts, arriving on top in less than half a minute.

When he emerged on the side, a lot had surpassed what he originally saw. Now, 2 Keybladers stood as both Heartless and Nobody aligned themselves with a pirate, the apparent "captain" of the ship, and holder of one of the Keyblades. "A'ye," Sid started in a so-so Pirate accent ",Ya got any Rum? I'm a bit of me arse, but this is a good fight, so wha' the hell?" He finished, snickering. "Kinda being a bully, ya' think? There lil' babies and you insist on pounding them with the heartless, no less nobodies? Classic!" He said, laughing heavily. He started to slip of the edge he squatted on, but quickly re-gained balance. The intoxication was faked, but it served a good mechanism for surprise.

Magic 40
Darkened Lines (Requirement for Sid's appearance) cost 10
40-10=30
Azmot has 30 mp left
OOC: Also, I'm not sure what you mean by placeholder, but I can delete this if you wanna delete/edit that thingy. Also, long time no see :P
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on July 1st 2011, 8:29 am

OOC: What I meant by placeholder was that that post was going to be edited later on with my RP post, but since you have now posted, which is perfectly fine, thank you for joining, this will serve as my RP post.

IC: So much confusion was about. The crew was all in a tiff, ready for their blood lust to be met, yet Leo held them back, with one hand motioning sending them back to their posts. The pirate then surpassed Turiel, walking directly in front of Emerald whom had just kindly introduced herself. The half-wolf was thrown off by her sudden polite attitude.

Turning towards her, he lightly grasped her hand, kissing it softly. "Captain Leo Hikaru at your service madam..."

Before he finished his greetings, another newcomer, seemingly drunk, appeared on deck. The pirate got a chuckle out of his actions. Sid's portrayal of his drunkeness was good to fool all the ones present.

"Aye, you, go down below and fetch us all sum rum...urry now..." the captain ordered one of the Samuraii Nobodies that was close by. The Nobody immediately rushed down below deck, going into the rum hold and selecting four different bottles. After the Samuraii returned, he handed a bottle to Emerald, Leo, Turiel, and also Sid.

Leo popped the top off of the bottle with a smile as he held up his bottle..."Aye, drink up me hardies yo ho!"

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Turiel on July 3rd 2011, 9:09 pm

Raising a puzzled eyebrow, Tureil found himself highly confused by the actions of the seemingly insane newcomer, and almost more so by the sudden change from hostility to generosity by the Pirate Capitan, an action which continued to confound his opinion of him. Accepting the drink, he took a moment to examine the grime covered square bottle. Carefully removing the cork he took a careful sniff of the pungent amber liquid. Repugnant. Still, Turiel did not want to insult his aparent host, so with some hesitation he put the bottle to his lips and tilted it back, taking a cautious swig. Making a face, he pulled the bottle from his lips and stared at the bottle as the burning liquid ran a purifying flame down his throat. Good stuff he said with quite a bit of hoarse in his voice.

Turiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on July 4th 2011, 5:58 pm

OOC: Um, I'l skip emerald, 24hours and whatnot >.>

IC: Sid watched the clumsy Neo-Shadow offer him a drink, gingerly. He, in-turn, accepted it gracefully. But before the Neo-Shadow could stumble away, Sid grabbed it's scrawny arm. "Hey, thanks for tha' drink, mate" he told the heartless, in which it shivered a bit. Sid took it as a thank you, but it probably just wanted him to let go. He did, letting it scamper off to follow meaningless orders from the captain.

As the boy mumbled about the quality of the drink, he decided he should actually try it. He allowed the nectar to slide down his throat, a sort of numbness flowing alongside it. "Aye, cap'in, this is good. It taste a little funny, but I like it! You make it yourself?" He said, the drink packing quite a punch on his motor skills. He had already had one to many on the port, now he had had 3. It was good to be alive.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on July 4th 2011, 10:33 pm

The pirate smiled with a laugh to follow as Turiel became hoarse as the rum began to take a toil upon his vocal abilities. He could tell it burned a bit, Leo found the singe to be quite pleasurable as his nervous system began to go numb slowly.

He took a healthy swig...or rather unhealthy as he continued to partake swig after swig...then turning to Sid, he managed to speak..."Glad you like me rum mate...but ny...I do not make rum quite often...tis far too easy to obtain the precious liquid of life...that bottle you are devouring came from Tortuga...enjoy."

OOC: Sorry it's short, gotta work.

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Turiel on July 5th 2011, 5:55 pm

Taking another quick, swig, Turiel replaced the cork into the bottle and glanced out over ship's side. Faint hints of smoke on the horizon caught his eye. Crouching slightly he proceeded to launch himself into the air he made two tight circles of the mast as he flew up, up into the crow's nest. Yes, it definitely was smoke there on the horizon. a large column of it, though he was unsure what the source was. Captain, smoke Holding an arm out, he pointed in the smoke's direction. A black smudge near the columns base was quickly becoming apparent as well, it was approaching, slowly taking on the form of a ship.

Turiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on July 6th 2011, 11:04 pm

"I shall enjoy, Sir." he said, the drunkenness now coming naturally. This, however joyful, was not good news, so he sat the mug down, wiping his lips. "Har', look at the lad! He's right, ya' see? Smoke Starboard, crew!" Azmot yelled, eccentric and out of place. It was the Cap's job, yet he gladly told them anyway. Afterwords, he turned towards Cap Leo, bowing. "Sorry for that, if you would do the honors. I-" Sid was cut off by a voice of pure horror, one that made him shake more violently than death himself. It was his roommate.

Azmot.

You sun of a, Azmot screamed mentally, waking up from Sid's control. Sid's strings slowly retracted, all forty going back right over his heart, in his inner shirt pocket. His face was first to leave, and, as if finishing his thought, Azmot screamed. ", BITCH!" Once the strings retracted, Azmot had full control again, and Sid was getting his imaginary ass whupped. Dammit Sid, what did I tell you about possession!? He thought, after each word a slight pause, Azmot thinking of devices to hurt Sid. After what it had seemed like days, which was only seconds, Azmot turned to Leo. "Where am I, and who are you?" Azmot said, feeling some sort of gasoline in his mouth. Were in the water, dumbass. Can't you see? Sid said mentally, receiving another mental kick. "I'm Azmot, nice to meet you. But again... What the hell is that!?" he said, seeing the large smoke in the distance. Azmot ran his hand through his hair, sighing. It was a bad time to be Azmot.

( OOC: Sorry if I posted confusing, Had to make it fast. Also, sorry Emerald, continue whenever you're ready.)
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on July 7th 2011, 8:44 am

The shreak coming forth from Turiel's mouth about smoke was no shock to the captain. These waters were composed of utter darkness...pure evil traveled amongst these sailors. Before he could utter the necessary commands, Sid already opened up his mouth to shout out certain orders. The captain's head cocked to the side as his eyes flashed red for just a moment.

"Crew...gents...HARD To STARBOARD! Load the guns!" he demanded with a harsh tone as the crew leapt into actions preparing for a fight.

Soon after his orders had been precisely followed by the crew, Sid began to act rather strange..."Looks like someone can't hold their alcohol..."

After a brief introduction from the new comer, Azmot, Leo understood what was going on...Sid was a schitzophrenic...or so it seemed, yet the Captain could play along.

"I'm the Captain...Leo Hikaru...and the smoke...well let's just say it's not going to be a friendly introduction..."

140 Max Magic

Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Turiel on July 8th 2011, 2:17 pm

Diving from the crow's nest Tureil sprank his wings open at the last second before landing, just late enough to still make a soft landing beside the Captain. What's your plan Captain? Negotiaton? Demand unconditional surrender? Unrelenting slaughter? Summoning his Keyblade Tureil rested the weapon's tip against the deck. He would lunch himself into the air a few seconds after the captain had a chance to reply, soaring forth to hover between the two ships.

Turiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on July 8th 2011, 8:58 pm

I'd go for the LATTER! Sid thought to Azmot in light of Turiel's questions. Shut up, we need to concentrate... Sid, did I ever mention I regret making you? Azmot thought, with no response from Sid. "Ok, captain, whatever you say. If you want, I can go scout ahead, see what were up against" He said to Leo, turning to look at the strange boy, Turiel. As usual, Azmot was feeling a little down, realizing that he had been ridden by Sid yet again. "Hey, Kid! Be careful around the edge, don't want to fall off now." He foretold, a little worried about someone going overboard.

Azmot put his fingers betwixt his lips, allowing air to escape and form a distinct, sharp screech. His whistle echoed through the air, almost sounding empty and out of place. Suddenly, a quiet whir could be heard, getting ever so closer. Thank god you still haven't wrecked it, Sid. Azmot thought, grateful. Then, quite hastily, the Hellship, a glorified Gummi Ship, zoomed over head, arriving from somewhere else on the port. It turned around, slowly moving until it was above the ship, looking rather terrifying in a cute kind of way. "What do ya say, captain? Your turn to ride my ship."
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next