I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Is there going to be a keyblade graveyard world? EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Is there going to be a keyblade graveyard world? EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Is there going to be a keyblade graveyard world? EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Is there going to be a keyblade graveyard world? EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Is there going to be a keyblade graveyard world? EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Is there going to be a keyblade graveyard world?

Go down

Is there going to be a keyblade graveyard world? Empty Is there going to be a keyblade graveyard world?

Post by Hikari on June 29th 2011, 10:33 pm

I moved it. Sorry if it doesn't fit this one either but this was the nearest one I could find since I'm not trying to suggest it. Not yet anyway....

Anyway I noticed how some of the Birth By Sleep worlds like the Castle of Dreams are now here. Is there going to be a keyblade graveyard one though?
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Is there going to be a keyblade graveyard world? Empty Re: Is there going to be a keyblade graveyard world?

Post by The Cloaked One on June 29th 2011, 10:45 pm

I don't see why it should be added, honestly.
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

Is there going to be a keyblade graveyard world? Empty Re: Is there going to be a keyblade graveyard world?

Post by Emerald on June 30th 2011, 8:58 am

Niether do I. The other BBS worlds are enough.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on June 30th 2011, 1:52 pm

The other BBS worlds are enough? You mean you don't think we should have The Land of Depature either?

Of course that's the only other new world worth putting. I know the Keyblade Graveyard doesn't have much to it but it played a major part in the story. Without it or The Land of Depature the story wouldn't have started in the first place making the worlds right now not even be apart of Kingdom Hearts.

While I see that the Keyblade Graveyard doesn't have much value I think it should still be added as a world.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on June 30th 2011, 2:15 pm

But there's already so many worlds without leaders. That would just be another one!

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on June 30th 2011, 2:23 pm

I was thinking about becoming world leader of that world actually. Plus a world without a world leader can be safer since they never go into war.

But nevermind that. I can see that the Keyblade Graveyard would be a waste of space.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on June 30th 2011, 3:17 pm

I can see it being an add-on to another world, but it wouldn't be able to be a world all on its own.

I think this topic has run its course, best to just let sleeping dogs lie.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cloaked One on June 30th 2011, 4:28 pm

Well, you wanting to be the leader was rather obvious. Otherwise, you probably wouldn't have cared enough to bring it up.

I'm going to explain this so this doesn't sit and rot like an open wound. The thing is, it goes beyond the reason Emerald received from me in the past, about the site already being full of unused, unruled worlds. It also makes the site look more and more cluttered as we add four new forums for each world. Not to mention the fact that when there are so many worlds, nobody even aligns themselves anymore, and they either try to rule their own, because we all know everyone here is cut out to be a leader, or they drift meaninglessly from one world to the next, despite how it is a requirement to have residence at one world at all times.

Even then, there's better reasons not to add the worlds you mentioned. Specifically, that the 'story' surrounding what little we know about them being so unbelievably convoluted that it would be impossible to actually do anything with them. The Keyblade Graveyard wasn't significant in itself in BBS, only the events that the participants chose to have happen there. All the random fights could have taken place anywhere else, just as easily, and the 'real' significance behind the Graveyard would be during the Keyblade Wars, which is just another excuse for Square Enix to create yet another retcon game we don't really want or need, instead of making, y'know, Kingdom Hearts 3. That being said, I hardly know anything about the Land of Departure, but then again, I don't really want to. Similarly, it barely has any significance to the BBS game, which means it it has even less legitimate significance to the series as a whole, and, exactly like the Graveyard, the events that happened there would have been exactly the same had they happened anywhere else at all. The settings are simply unnecessarily complicated and confusing mediums within themselves.

Just consider that this site is a non-canon universe based off of the canon one. If these two worlds have nothing to offer us at this point other than 'Oh, that's where Ventus fights that generic evil guy because that happens to be where that evil guy is at the time.' then it isn't really worth putting it in. Unlike Traverse Town, or Deep Jungle, or Atlantica, or Port Royal, or Pridelands, which are actual environments players can work with.
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down