» Marionette
Doodles- part III EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Doodles- part III EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Doodles- part III EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Doodles- part III EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Doodles- part III EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Doodles- part III

Go down

Doodles- part III Empty Doodles- part III

Post by Born_Free on June 22nd 2011, 8:31 am

I would post on one of the old topics, but I'm so paranoid of being hazed for necroing an old topic that it's not even funny.
For those of you who were here a long...long....long...(long) time ago, you remember some of the other doodles I brought out to show. I was going through some pictures, getting ready to clear out of my old apartment when I saw...well...

https://2img.net/h/i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/COH/ep11.jpg <--That.
(Trickster will always remind me of the lovechild of a smurf and Legolas.) >.>;
But you know, that's what was happening back then...Good times. Right before the Oblivion War, I think.

It got me thinking again. Then, Daniel (Terra, for those of you as old as I am, and who still remember him) messaged me on Facebook the other day and he was like... "Hey Pinky, do you still RP?"

...and I thought about it for a hella long time.
And I told him not since FF, and he said okay. I guess part of me was hoping he was inviting me to go and...do SOMETHING...anything.

So today I finished burning and clearing out all the old pictures that I didn't want. I saved a few. I called up a few friends on Deviantart and asked if they could help me out with something. So they said yes...and we made this:
Doodles- part III Morpheusglass

This is the Dive to Heart floor of Morpheus Zero. If you can't tell from the blank spaces...I was too lazy to finish the whole thing...textures for those stained glass things are a pain in the buttox.
I had a friend draw Zexion, I redid Trickster (He will always look like an overgrown smurf.) Then I called up ArpegeousWolf and I asked him to draw Morpheus and Neo (and those of you who weren't there for the Oblivion Wars...probably don't remember him.) In my opinion, Zexy's was the only one that turned out even a little legit.

I will probably do others...Working on Lenneth/Hirst's...I will probably do Xeremij's, Etzolix's, Celox's, and I'm thinking about doing Terra/Leo and Yima's. Lenneth's is a pain in the butt because half of his stuff is deleted from here. Figures. -.-;

If you want one...POST here so I am not yelled at. Again.

EDITED IN:

I finished Lenneth's....and because I was in the mood....I actually RP'd for the first time in...like....years....or a year. I can't remember which one it was.

=======Earth, The Water Nation, The Island of Nept=======

And in the evening, when the Madian herds had been hunted in the jungles of the isle, when the beating of the celebration drums had stopped, the food had been consumed, the fish and flora and fauna of the peaceful Water Nation had finally gone to their resting places.
But, a group of children, small enough to believe in legends and fables, were still awake as the sun vanished into the world of Darkness beyond, where the people there would see the sun turn from gold to dusky violet in their skies.

They were waiting for the Old Guardian.
Arianne was no longer young; it was evident by the textures in her skin. You could have said that she was eighty, but you would have been wrong...she was one hundred and seventy-- People of the Nations lived longer due to the cleanliness and health of their worlds, unlike the people of Earth. She was still quick, for her age...but ten times less than when she had been young, and a warrior. A long, simple blue robe dragged across the sand, hiding weary legs amongst fabric, trailing along like a serpent. Her hair was now bleach white, and where her eyes had been sparkling and blue with youth, they were now dull and nearly gray, covered with thick glasses. Nobody was sure if the spectacles were simply for show, or if the woman had truly lost most of her sight...
The Old Guardian was respected not simply because she was an embodiment of the nation's element, water, but because she had more knowledge and experience than could ever be found in the Chronicle Space of the Sparkling Palace...a place in the Water Nation where the information of all the world that they could find was gathered. The spirits of the dead kept that place updated, for when a person died in the Water Nation, that was where their ghosts went...had they been important to the world, and Arianne Rose was certainly one of them. She had not only saved the Elemental Dimensions from complete annihilation by a Devouring Celestial being, but the old woman had also been rumored to have traveled beyond that...beyond the Dimensions...and into another Universe.

So, as the fire in the middle of the circle burned, and the crone sat on a log, the children gathered around her, eyes sparkling with wonder, and hearts eager for another tale of this ancient creature's doings.
One of the youngsters nudged a child in the front row with his elbow, and the boy scooted forward.
"Grandmother Rose," He asked, hesitantly, "Is now the time where you will tell us of the world...beyond the worlds? The one you have visited? Will you tell us the story?"
Echoes continued pouring out of the small crowd of young ones, insisting on hearing the tale, the details, and the glorious conquest of the woman sitting before them with old eyes and a heart deeper and more sinister than they realized.

The world beyond this Universe had left her with heavy a heart. Time passed differently there than anywhere else...countless times, Arianne had thought, had she had stayed she would be twenty-three, instead of one hundred and seventy two. But this was the place she had come from...it had been time for her to return home.
But Arianne thought for a moment.

"Aye, chipas...I will speak my truths for you...but I shall need my scrying bowl."
Immediately, the boys and girls scrambled for an ancient bowl laying next to the bench, filled it with water, and set it down on the log next to her, intent on hearing the tale. Adults pretended to be busy with other things, but secretly inside...were the same children at heart, and they too, listened.

Old hands stretched out, reached out, over the water and began to play with it, and soon, shapes were forming over the surface...people's faces...people whom these creatures of the Water Nation would never, ever see. The pictures suddenly vanished, leaving but only one.

Doodles- part III Lennethstainedglass

"I will tell you of a prince from a faraway place, my friends," the old Rose said. "He is known in the Universe of the Kingdom as Lenneth and Hirst...Prince of the Heartless."

"I thought you said the Heartless ate people's hearts," a female voice said from the crowd. Arianne gave a silencing look through the crowds at Analie; her daughter who had also come from the mysterious Universe...but whose father was never known to them. She was much older now...a mother herself to the young boy who had questioned this story. Although she never knew of her homeland, the place where she was born, she remembered a little of her brief time there as an infant, in the dreams she had from time to time. When she asked her old mother...the young woman who had made those mistakes cried, but the shell protecting it would answer as simply as she could. Analie was the second most knowledgeable of this mysterious Universe...called the Universe of the Kingdom.
"Not all of the Heartless were mindless or cruel," the old one continued, "Lenneth was a kindly creature, who had a love of all things...he was good, and polite...a true friend when one needed a friend. But..." the surface of the water changed, showing a memory of Arianne's time within the strange world...a younger Water Guardian fighting alongside Biscuits of Heart against a frightening version of this Heartless Prince.

"There was Hirst, mia chipas...and he was the dark, evil side of Lenneth's being...the truly ferocious side to the beauty of this creature. Chained together in one body, one controlled while the other slept, but both were wary of the situation. Neither had full control, my children...and so, they were both formidable in the fight. Lenneth and Hirst were both powerful mages; perhaps the best of controlling the powers of the Dark under his father."
"Was his father a King?" A voice questioned.
Rose tried not to laugh, but a smile poked out from under wrinkled lips. "Aye. Lenneth was the son of the Heartless King, Ansem...the most powerful Heartless in all the worlds. Nobody knows how Lenneth came to be...but King Ansem guided and protected him, until his son was strong enough to take care of himself. I believe in doing so..." She felt her heart break a little... "The King became a better man."

"And who be this, Grandmother Rose," a boy asked, about the age of four, poking the vision of a silver-haired male. "His hair, it is strange."

"This is Riku...a warrior of the Darkness...perhaps the only one on the side of good," Arianne replied, staring at the picture herself. In their Universe, only demons had silver hair, but with that, they also had tails, horns, or other animal parts. Riku obviously, had none...it had still been fascinating to see; though even she had not seen Riku too often.
"Lenneth mayhap had been a Heartless, but...he still had a heart, and it was one. Both Lenneth and Hirst began to fall in love with the warrior...and so, they began to see one another more and more, until finally..."

The Guardian of Water had to pause here. She still remembered that wedding....the baby....Lenneth's child had been born slightly before Analie....she wondered....where were they now? How were they doing? What had become of them all?

"Mother? Are you okay?" Analie inserted, finally jolting Rose back into the present. "You're crying."
A leathery hand quickly dispatched the tear...which accidentally fell into the scrying bowl.

The image shifted, and turned until finally it stopped upon an image...somewhat like the one before.
Doodles- part III Pinkystainedglasscopy

People stared at the image for the longest time, and Analie's eyes were glued to the man in the red coat...his hair...his eyes, his face. Then, she stared at the infant alongside Rose herself, who had more tears coming from her eyes.

"That babe....is me." Analie muttered. "And that man...is my father."
"...Aye."

=================================================

Lenneth would be so proud: this time I didn't make him look like a prinny. He actually looks...legit.
I got lazy on mine. Xeremij is getting his own glass floor. I will not make stories for those who requested unless I know your character very, very well.... (which means all you old farts who request will get a story.)

Working on Xeremij's and Swaiti's (oh god he's a REALLY old character) and also Celox's. Also doing Emerald's and Azumi's today...

So yeah. :3

Last edited by Born_Free on July 3rd 2011, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because Shi told me to. >.>)
Born_Free
Born_Free

Back to top Go down

Doodles- part III Empty Re: Doodles- part III

Post by Shirou on June 24th 2011, 12:54 pm

Deleted the other post--no double posting. You should know this, considering you're a vet. Do it again and the topic with be locked. ~

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Born_Free on June 25th 2011, 8:13 am

Heaven forbid I take thirty minutes to write all that up without forgetting that ridiculously sharp double-posting rule. Here is me, appreciating it---> -_-

Click the picture to see Pinky's Profile. Signature was graciously done by Terra, founding member of the GoR, and fond friend.
Born_Free
Born_Free

Back to top Go down

Post by Born_Free on July 3rd 2011, 3:16 pm

Double post (yes, yes....I know Shi, don't yell at me please...) but Emerald, yours is ready.

Doodles- part III Emeraldcopy

I got too lazy to actually do the whole request, with the Organization members. You'd be shocked how friggin hard it is to even draw some of their stuff, for realz. I drew out your character according to the profile (which yes, I *DID* look up, like I do with everybody else to make sure I get this crap right) and then traced over the original drawing with photoshop CS3 and colored it according to your profile.
It's driving me crazy how out of place my drawings look on these floors.

Yes, I got lazy with the going over of the Oathkeeper. I drew it on computer paper and was too lazy to actually fix all of it. Meh...sorry. >.>

At first I colored the whole thing green because I was like..."Emerald = green" but then you asked for the sunset and I was like.... "-_- recolor..."
So yeah.

Next up (in order):

Azumi Cho (and company)
Trickster (the entire thing SHALL be blue. I promise it won't have elves OR smurfs on it.)
Zexion (Que pasa?!)
Xeremij/Jeremi
Celox Caedo
Ansem (the GREAT.)
Roxas
Kairi
Riku
And I'm considering doing one of the GoR founding members together.

If you want one, please post here (so I don't get yelled at some more) and tell me what you want on it. (Be SPECIFIC, please, or I will guess, and my guesses are lazy.)

Click the picture to see Pinky's Profile. Signature was graciously done by Terra, founding member of the GoR, and fond friend.
Born_Free
Born_Free

Back to top Go down

Post by Saixor on July 3rd 2011, 4:12 pm

I'd like one, because I'm a shameless whore with a high opinion of herself :D

Saixor in the middle, Irosa, Xeremij, Terradagger, Felonix, and Trickster in the background.

Unless that's asking for too much.

(I'm assuming you already know the story involving the Knights, the Guardians, and sacrifice, etc, then teaming up with Trick and kickin' ass, etc.)

The floor should be split, one half white and one half black, the two look forcefully shoved together. Whatever designs you want.

Sultan of Agrabah
Saixor
Saixor

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on July 3rd 2011, 5:04 pm

I'd like one, because I'm a shameless whore with a high opinion of herself :D

Oh wait, That's Sai.....

But anywayz, Mines Going to be very Simple. If you have time, of course.

Me, Eli (Etzolix), Shirou, and Trickster. Instead of a Keyblade in the background, could you make Spiderwebs? I haven't made a Keyblade...yet ^^

Mostly black and purple, standard Dive to the Heart scenery, ya know..with hearts :p Also, for my Charrie... I don't know, but good luck wif drawin' him. I'm interested on what he'll look like.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikara Yukinko on July 3rd 2011, 5:17 pm

I WANT ONE :3

I'll pm you on details when you get to me though, cause that's gonna be forever. XD So when it gets to my turn...pm me...

But if it isn't too difficult, get to me soon, cause I leave in October for good. D:

Cure|Ice|Water|Earth|Wind
Previous Post Count: 2900
Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile
Doodles- part III Banner10
Ikara Yukinko
Ikara Yukinko

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on July 3rd 2011, 5:50 pm

Thank you so much. I love it!

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Turiel on July 3rd 2011, 6:12 pm

Super dooper coolness with the floors, love it. Keep up the good work.

Turiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demyx IX on July 3rd 2011, 10:58 pm

If you would like to make me one, I would like one. I don't really care whats on it in particular. If you choose to do one for me; get creative and have fun with it.

Doodles- part III Roy_Mustang_for_Fuhrer_by_Queen_of_the_Losers
Demyx IX
Demyx IX

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on July 5th 2011, 12:05 pm

Can I haz a Dive To The Heart floor?

Also can I haz a cheezburger?

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on July 5th 2011, 3:14 pm

Hey Pink, would it be too much to do one for an old friend? Much love.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Demyx IX on July 9th 2011, 5:51 pm

Actually, if you haven't already started on mine, could I have Zihark and Saixor standing shoulder to shoulder, with Demyx behind them? In the background, could I have a pale dull blue nobody sign? Thank you!

Doodles- part III Roy_Mustang_for_Fuhrer_by_Queen_of_the_Losers
Demyx IX
Demyx IX

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on July 11th 2011, 6:02 pm

And if you haven't started mine can I haz a moogle next to me.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down