» Marionette
The Return With a Friend (Demyx) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Return With a Friend (Demyx) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Return With a Friend (Demyx) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Return With a Friend (Demyx) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Return With a Friend (Demyx) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Return With a Friend (Demyx)

Go down

The Return With a Friend (Demyx) Empty The Return With a Friend (Demyx)

Post by Azumi Cho on June 21st 2011, 11:05 pm

Azumi landed her Gummi Ship at Twilight Town. She was home yet again. I hope Demyx likes it here... She began to feel more alive as she walked down the street and into the Nurse's office. It was completely empty. Azumi sighed. There was nothing to do but wait now.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

The Return With a Friend (Demyx) Empty Re: The Return With a Friend (Demyx)

Post by Demyx IX on June 21st 2011, 11:29 pm

A Dark Corridor opened below the clock tower. A hooded figure stepped out, and the portal closed behind him. The figure had the stature of a male in his upper teens or lower twenties, but had a slumped, lazy posture. He wore a black leather hooded coat with black gloves and boots. The coat was plainly adorned with a silver zipper and silver beaded pull strings for the hood that formed a semi-circle in the middle, and was fitted rater tightly, especially around his arms, which swayed casually as the figure walked. The figure wore the zipper zipped all the way at the top, but it opened up slightly above his knees, revealing that the male was wearing hakama-esque black pants and knee high silver trimmed boots. Pointed shoulder pads were adorned beneath the coat, and the hood of the coat was casting an impenetrable shadow over the figures face.

He began casually walking through Twilight Town. He was looking for a friend, although he didn't have the slightest idea of where to look. He liked this town, and traveled slowly, admiring its many buildings and designs. After a while of searching, Demyx spotted a hole in a wall that seemed to lead into a forest. He looked at the hole and shivered. "Whoa! It looks creepy in there. How about I not go in? Sounds good to me!" thought Demyx.

The nobody began thinking about yesterday. He had met Azumi, who happened to be the friend he was looking for. He was thinking about their conversation.

"I am a nurse...well, I was training to be one, so I can heal you if you wish it," he remembered the girl saying. It was worth a try, right?

Demyx subtly changed directions, and looked for a Nursing office. He saw a building with a red cross on it, and began looking around. At last, he entered a fairly small room. Inside the room, was Azumi.

"Aren't you looking lively?" asked Demyx, as he removed his hood, revealing his green eyes and dirty-blond hair, which was in an odd mullet-like style that contained few bangs falling over his face, his almost child-like features, and a cross between a grin and a smirk..

The Return With a Friend (Demyx) Roy_Mustang_for_Fuhrer_by_Queen_of_the_Losers
Demyx IX
Demyx IX

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on June 21st 2011, 11:42 pm

"Hee...Hee. It's Demyx!" She wrote playfully. Azumi looked down at her brown cargo pants and green hoodie. A silver necklace with a treble clef dangled from her neck. "I was hoping that Nurse would be here. It's been so long..."

She grinned and looked at the outside. "Shall I give you a tour?" Everything was kept the same in the office. Clean and neat and sharp. This brought back memories that filled Azumi with a warm feeling, and yet also sadness.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Demyx IX on June 21st 2011, 11:53 pm

Demyx watched as Azumi wrote playfully. He noticed her face gain a thoughtful look, but she seemed to cheer up again rather fast. She then offered to show Demyx around. He saw the necklace he gave her gleam, and he said in a facade cheerful voice, "Of course!"

The Nobody looked around the room for a second. Everything was clean, neat, and organized. Just the way you would expect a nursing office to be. Demyx looked back at Azumi, who had a content, yet almost sad expression.

"Are you okay?" he asked, because it seemed the thing someone who could feel would do.

Demyx IX
Demyx IX

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on June 22nd 2011, 12:22 am

"Just remembering what it was like. I'm okay." she wrote as she began walking toward the woods. "Let's go to my house." She smiled and started skipping. A song was in her head as she went.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Demyx IX on June 22nd 2011, 12:33 am

Demyx walked along side Azumi, taking longer strides in order to keep up. He was still hunched over casually, and his arms swayed as he walked. As they walked, the Nobody said, "I like this town," said Demyx, in his usual fake cheerful voice, "It must be nice to have a home. My room. . . It's more like jail. If it wasn't for my music, I don't think I could bear it."

It wasn't actually the thought of living without the music that bothered him; it was the thought of him living somewhere as empty and grey as he was. He knew this deep down. He tried to fight the emptiness; tried to run away from it by faking emotions, but he knew what he really was inside.

Demyx IX
Demyx IX

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on June 22nd 2011, 1:54 am

Azumi smiled warmly as Demyx spoke. "I'm glad you like this town. I think you need to get out more and see all there is to life...even if you can't feel it, at least you can say you saw it and accomplished something right? It's kind of like writing the perfect piece of music..."

"I think even Nobodies are full of something. Sure, they don't have a heart or emotions, but they have a working mind and...something to hold onto or a goal they want to complete...so in essence...I think they have spirit. Never give up on that spirit."

As they walked into the woods, Azumi was greeted by a happy bout of laughter and comments from the trees. She smiled and chuckled a little bit. "The trees are happy today. I think they are happy I'm back, but I have a hard time telling sometimes because the spirits are so...strange sometimes."

She led Demyx to her house, which had been fixed up since the last time she had been around. "Do you like tea? Or would you prefer something else to drink while I make lunch? Also...what do you like to eat?"

While she got out pots and pans from her kitchen, she thought of something and then wrote, "I rule over Deep Jungle. If you would like to move in, feel free...of course, also feel free to visit whenever you want." A cheerful smile was on her face.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Demyx IX on June 22nd 2011, 1:34 pm

Demyx watched the girl write that he should get out more. "Hm. . . She has a point, but would I even be able to feel a sense of accomplishment? Writing the perfect piece of music. There's an idea. . ." thought Demyx. The girl then began talking about Nobodies having a spirit.

"Something I want to complete? Do I really have something like that? I mean I joined the Organization, and put up with all their crap to gain a heart, but. . . Is a heart really my goal? Spirit. Maybe she's right. . . or maybe not."

Demyx thought this over for a while before speaking. "Okay, and you have something no spirit can ever mimic. A heart. Be careful and don't take it for granted, or let it fade into the Darkness. Or you'll end up like me." he said, still in a cheerful voice. The words didn't sound like something he would've said a year ago. He noticed this, and regained his fake persona.

As they entered the house, Demyx stood in a corner inside the kitchen, watching Azumi work. "Tea is fine," he said, And it doesn't really matter to me. Whatever you like. T-Thank you."

"Thank you" Demyx didn't like the taste of those words in his mouth, although he said them anyway. He couldn't get used to having somebody he faked it mattered about using words like that around them. Could he really have a friend, or would all the things be revealed as fake like last time? Demyx had a hard time dismissing the thought.

Demyx IX
Demyx IX

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on June 22nd 2011, 2:36 pm

Azumi busied herself heating water for tea. She also threw some butter in a frying pan and watched it melt. She decided to keep it simple and make grilled cheese and ramen. While the butter heated, Azumi filled her pot with water and crushed the ramen noodles.

"You know, I used to be scared of my emotions...and my powers. Until I met people like Nurse and the blacksmith, I always hid in the dark corners of these woods, wishing the trees would stop talking."

Her hands shook slightly as she laid a piece of cheese on the bottom piece of bread before adding a top piece of bread. "After that, the Nobody who would become my adopted brother showed up. At first, he scared me, because he was enveloped in fire and I was worried about the pain I would go through listening to the dryads scream...I was worried about myself. I never told him I was so selfish then."

She flipped the grilled cheese with ease and waited for the other side to brown. "Then there was the time after I was cursed. He seemed so angry. Even though he didn't feel anything, he still fought for me when it mattered most."

She got out plates and laid a grilled cheese sandwich down and presented it to Demyx. Lavender eyes looked at him softly. "What I'm trying to tell you is...it doesn't really matter if you can't feel anything...make your actions count. The necklace you gave me means a lot to me and makes me happy for the both of us...so, I think our friendship is real."

As she finished her writing, the half-ling began to prepare the ramen and pour the tea. "It's almost ready, Demyx."

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Demyx IX on June 22nd 2011, 10:45 pm

Demyx read Azumi's story intently as he watched her cook. She seemed to get a little emotional as she told her tale. "She had emotions, yet was afraid of them, while I have none, and devote my life to obtaining them. But, then again, maybe we're not that different. Her brother. . . He had no emotions either, yet seemed angry. Was he like me? Faking emotions to fill the void they left?" thought Demyx.

The nobody stepped forward as Azumi placed a grilled cheese on a table. He pulled out two chairs opposite each other, and sat in one. He decided to wait for Azumi to eat with him, and thought over her words.

"It doesn't really matter. . . Make your actions count. . . I was worried about the pain. . . About myself. . . Selfish"

"It must be nice. . . To remember everything. And to remember the good feelings you've felt." thought Demyx, longingly.

Demyx looked at her and smiled. "Thank you," he said, "And I'm sorry, but I can't move into your world. I'll visit, though. Actually, tomorrow I need to start looking for some people. I've kinda been gone for a long time. Could you fill me in on anything big that's happened in the last... year?"

Those words again. Thank you.

Demyx IX
Demyx IX

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on June 22nd 2011, 11:09 pm

Azumi hurriedly finished making her sandwich and the ramen. She got out two bowls and filled them and she also grabbed two cups and filled them with tea once she was done with the bowls. Picking up a bowl and a cup, she placed them in front of Demyx. "Thank you for waiting," she wrote, "though you didn't have to."

She set her place at the table and sat down, listening to everything Demyx said. A sigh escaped her lips. "I'm afraid I'm not exactly sure what you are asking for." she wrote hesitantly. "If you are looking for some people...I don't know much about your Organization. I'm sorry." she hung her head slightly.

"I feel bad. I wish I could be of more help. I haven't heard anything about any Organization in the past year. I have some people that I might be able to ask, though. It might take some time." Her lavender eyes looked at Demyx regretfully.

Her fist hit the table slightly after she took a bite of her food. "I'll help you look for them, no matter what it takes!" Her eyes gleamed with resolve.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Demyx IX on June 22nd 2011, 11:50 pm

Demyx watched as Azumi finished cooking. As she sat down, he replied, "No problem." She then seemed to take on a depressed look as she answered his question. "So. . . The Organization hasn't returned or hasn't made a big move." he thought. "It's okay." said Demyx.

The girl then mentioned that she knew some people who might know something about the Organization. Demyx nodded as if to say that he would like to speak with these people. He then took a bite of his grilled cheese. He was reaching to take a small bite of his ramen when the table shook slightly. Demyx's questioning sea blue eyes met Azumi's intent hopeful lavender eyes as he chucked emptily.

"I appreciate it, but it'll be too dangerous for you to go searching for the Organizations. If you find them, they'll. . . They just don't take too well to strangers. . ." said Demyx. "Especially those with a heart."

"You can help and search for clues, but promise me you won't go look for them alone." he said, pretending to care.

Demyx took a bite of his ramen. After he had swallowed he waited a second and sipped his tea. "Mmm. Its good. Thank you." "This is good. When was the last time I ate a good meal? Pfft, when was the last time I ate period?" thought Demyx, as he enjoyed the meal Azumi had prepared for them.

Demyx IX
Demyx IX

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on June 22nd 2011, 11:59 pm

Azumi listened to everything Demyx said, and some of her resolve faded slightly. "I promise I won't look for your Organization alone. I imagine that it is very secretive." she wrote.

She noticed that Demyx's eyes lit up. She gave Demyx a smile and wrote, "I'm glad you like the food. I've been meaning to say this for some time. You don't need to be so formal around me."

She grabbed the pot of ramen and refilled their bowls. "I can make more sandwiches too."

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Demyx IX on June 23rd 2011, 12:28 am

"It's not the secretive part I care about. It's the dangerous part." said Demyx. He didn't want the Organization anywhere near Azumi. He was already doing her a disservice by accepting her friendship when he could show her any true emotions.

He nodded when she mentioned him liking the food, as his mouth was full of grilled cheese. She mentioned him not being so formal, but how else could he be? He didn't know how to react to her kindness in the first place, but nevertheless after he swallowed his food, he grinned and said, "Okay."

Demyx took another sip of his tea as Azumi refilled his ramen bowl. She offered to make more sandwiches. Demyx took another bite of his. He had eaten half of his by now. He said, "If you don't care to, but is there anything I can do to help?"

Help? Demyx hated work, so why was he asking to help this girl? Demyx wondered the same thing, but didn't feel the same reluctance to work that he did when he was commanded by Xemnas. It was still there, but not as much.

Demyx IX
Demyx IX

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on June 23rd 2011, 12:46 am

Azumi nodded at what Demyx said about the Organization. "I understand, though, I've faced my share of dangers." A "sad" expression came over Demyx's face. "Don't worry, for you've done nothing to wrong me."

Just as Azumi finished her sandwich, Demyx asked for more. She smiled and quickly rose to her feet and started whipping up a few more sandwiches. "I like to talk when I cook. Also, thanks for the offer, but your help won't be necessary...unless you would want to help me do the dishes later?" She winked playfully at this, and then said, "Just kidding I can take care of those too."

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Demyx IX on June 23rd 2011, 12:58 am

Demyx nodded, reassured as Azumi spoke. She then got up and walked towards the stove. She said she didn't need any help, so Demyx took the last bite of his grilled cheese, a bite of his ramen, picked up his tea, and stood. He scooted in his chair with his free hand and walked over to the stove. The nobody leaned against the wall beside the stove, but made sure he was out of the way. "Okay then," said Demyx in a fake cheerful voice, "Dishes it is!" He then took another sip of his tea.

Demyx IX
Demyx IX

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on June 23rd 2011, 6:28 am

Azumi laughed heartily, though it was followed by a somber silence. This reminds me of how it used to be with nii-chan... As she filled the sink with warm water, a tear slid down her cheek and mixed with the water.

Doing something strange, Azumi dried her hands and tried to wrap her arms around Demyx. "S-sorry..." She quickly moved away, realizing what she had done. It probably hurt him more than it did her, and she was going to have to reconcile her first mistake with her new Nobody friend.

"I'm sorry, Demyx. I did not mean to frighten you or unintentionally push you away...it's just...I would do this with my adoptive brother. Even though he couldn't feel, it made me happy. Like right now. Sorry again." She had hoped reconciliation was possible.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Demyx IX on June 23rd 2011, 3:08 pm

Demyx recoiled slightly as Azumi tried to embraced him. She must have felt his discomfort, as she quickly moved away with an apology. Demyx's questioning eyes met her regretful ones, as he said, "It's okay..." Azumi then told Demyx she was sorry twice more, before Demyx sat his tea down. He told her it was fine once more, before slowly approaching her. Once he was close; closer than he had willingly ever been close to anyone, the Nobody slowly wrapped his arms around Azumi.

Demyx, of course, didn't feel anything, but if it made Azumi happy, then he would try and do it. It actually wasn't that bad. His eyes slowly closed as he held Azumi.

As long as it made her happy. Demyx couldn't explain it, but it seemed like he needed to make her happy. She was the only one who had been nice to him. The only one who hadn't rejected him because he was a Nobody, or because he was in Organization XIII.

Demyx got lost in his own thoughts, and didn't know how long they had stayed that way. It could have been two minutes, or two seconds. He was brought back to reality by the smell of something burning. He opened his eyes, and chuckled.

The sandwiches were burning. They weren't on fire, but they were close. The Nobody reluctantly broke the embrace with Azumi and quickly walked to the stove where he picked up the skillet and dumped the two black grilled cheeses in the garbage. He then placed the still hot skillet on a burner that wasn't turned on. While he was at the stove he turned off the burner that was on. Finally, Demyx walked over to a window and opened it, letting the smell escape.

The Nobody with a facade personality turned to Azumi, grinned, and playfully said,"Oops!"

Demyx IX
Demyx IX

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on June 24th 2011, 12:51 am

Azumi was equally bewildered when Demyx had unexpectedly told her that it was ok and embraced her. She noted that his cloak was scented with rain, as Terradagger's cloak, her Apprentice Cloak, did. She smiled, but the smile crinkled when the scent turned to something that seemed to be thoroughly charred.

Lavender eyes merely blinked as she watched Demyx take care of things, and for a moment, she saw her nii-chan smiling at him. Protect him... the thought somehow appeared in her head. Laughter echoed in the room.

"Thank you, Demyx. It's nice to have friends. I'll be happy when you can visit Deep Jungle." The half-ling thought of something quickly. Her feet carried her to what was once her bedroom. "Wait in the kitchen, please, I'll be out shortly." She found a small paintbrush pendant attached to the cord. Smiling slightly, she grabbed it and walked out to the kitchen, holding the necklace behind her back.

Azumi wrote, "Surprise!" as she held out her childhood necklace. "Keep it, okay?" She asked as she started to do the dishes.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Demyx IX on June 26th 2011, 12:24 am

Demyx nodded cheerfully at Azumi, but the smile was quickly replaced by a questioning look as Azumi disappeared into another room. She reappeared, and it was obvious that she was hiding something. "Surprise" was written in the air as she handed Demyx a necklace. Hanging from the necklace was a paint brush. The nobody smiled, as he said, "Wow! Are sure you want my to keep it? Thank you!"

Thank You

After putting on the gift and tucking the paint brush charm under his shirt, Demyx took a last sip of his tea, took the cup, and joined Azumi by the sink. He placed the cup gently in the water. As she finished washing the first dish, Demyx slowly took it from her and proceeded to dry it, before setting it to the side, where the other plates would go. He would've put the plate away, but he didn't know where it went. As Azumi finished washing the second item, Demyx dried the bowl and sat it beside the plate, where the bowls would go.

As Azumi would finish washing an item, Demyx would dry it. He did this until the dishes were done. (It didn't take very long) After they were put away, the Nobody turned to Azumi, started to say something, but covered his mouth and yawned. He looked out the open window, and saw that the sun was setting. A chilly breeze blew through the window, making him draw his Organization coat closer.

Demyx IX
Demyx IX

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on June 27th 2011, 9:17 pm

Azumi was happy with how quickly the dishes were done. She had been wondering about something for a while now, but did not have the courage to ask it. The girl had gathered that the Nobody beside her hated to fight.

The half-ling noticed that Demyx looked as though he was about to say something, but yawned instead. Her left eyebrow raised and a confused look swept over her face for an instant. The day had grown cooler than what Azumi was used to, so she closed the window. "I wanted to ask if it would be possible for us to have a friendly spar, but that doesn't seem like a good idea. I don't want to scare you or anything like that." she wrote.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Demyx IX on June 27th 2011, 11:37 pm

Azumi seemed to take a thoughtful look, before proposing to spar with Demyx. The cowardly nobody looked nervously at Azumi as he spoke. In a cautious voice Demyx said, "I'm sorry, but I'm not cut out for fighting. I stick to recon." "Ooooow! I hope she doesn't make me fight!" thought Demyx.

Demyx IX
Demyx IX

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on June 27th 2011, 11:45 pm

Azumi smiled and shook her head playfully. "I understand. I'm like you a lot, so no sweat. I just wanted to train, but I am not really cut out for fighting either."

She looked over at Demyx and smiled. "Would you like some hot chocolate? It's cooler than normal in here. Is there anything I can get you?" she wrote.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Demyx IX on July 2nd 2011, 12:53 am

Demyx relaxed and regained his composure as Azumi informed him that she wasn't going to force him to fight. She then offered him some hot chocolate. Demyx nodded, as if to say "Sure" He looked outside once more. He couldn't tell what time it was, as it was twilight 24/7 in Twilight Town. It was a little inconvinient, but it made the sky pleasing to look at, nevertheless.

[I apologize for the lateness and the shortness of my post. I almost forgot all about this topic.]

Demyx IX
Demyx IX

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on July 19th 2011, 1:12 pm

((Its my turn to be sorry. I've been very busy since you last replied))

Azumi nodded and went straight to work making the hot chocolate. She had found a recipe for homemade hot chocolate mix and decided to try some of it from the past Christmas. She put more water in the kettle and waited for it to heat up.

The half-ling watched the sky while she waited.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down