» Marionette
Happy Friggin' Halloween (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Happy Friggin' Halloween (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Happy Friggin' Halloween (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Happy Friggin' Halloween (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Happy Friggin' Halloween (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Happy Friggin' Halloween (Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Happy Friggin' Halloween (Open) Empty Happy Friggin' Halloween (Open)

Post by Hikari on June 18th 2011, 8:22 pm

"Halloween Town... The home of terror." Cool thought to himself. Cool was 17 years old. He wasn't in his normal clothes. The hero was in a dark costume in spirit of Halloween. His eyes were normally crystal blue but here they were a bloody red. His shirt was black and dark purple. His shorts were dark blue. He had two dark angel wings. His costume was a dark angel. Tornado flew up to Cool. The moogle was Cool's partner. He was in costume to. The moogle's skin color was a stone grey. His wings were stone grey also. His pom pom was a darker red.

He was a gargoyle. Cool and Tornado stood in the dark town. It was always Halloween here. "I wonder how much candy they have here." Cool said. He heard some of the citizens start singing. "Boys and girls of every age would you like to see something strange? Come with us and you will see, this is our town of Halloween. This is Halloween pumpkins scream in the dead of night. This is Halloween, everybody make a scene. Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright! It's our town, everybody screm In this town of Halloween." they sang.

The song was cut short by an ear breaking scream. "It sounds like somebody is in trouble." Cool said. He ran towards where he heard the scream from only to see two Search Ghosts. "This just gets better and better." Cool said. He summoned his keyblade Fate's Soul and slashed the heartless back. He kicked it into the air and threw his keyblade at it. It stabbed through the heartless. The Search Ghost bursted into darkness. The keyblade fell down and Cool caught it. The other Search Ghost flew away. It finally flew into a hole in a tree. "Woah what was that about?" Cool asked. He looked towards the hole in the tree and walked towards it.

Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Happy Friggin' Halloween (Open) Empty Re: Happy Friggin' Halloween (Open)

Post by Emerald on June 18th 2011, 9:41 pm

A beautiful girl came around the corner with a blood red popsicle in her hand.(Yum..mwahaha) She walked down the street, the click clack of her shoes on the pavement was like a symphony. "Hmm..." The girl said to herself, as she watched a boy walk over to a tree with a hole in it. She itched her cat ear. "Wonder who he is." She said, still staring. Better find out. she thought. Slowly, she pulled up her hood, casting a deep shadow over her face. She walked over to the mysterious boy quietly. "I'm Emerald. Who're you?" She pointed at him like a child. "and Why are you walking towards the hole in that tree?" She asked.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 18th 2011, 10:14 pm

Mystic, hopping around in his Dragoon armor he wore when he came to this town, merrily enjoyed the sights. Everything was scary to him, he didn't really fear it. Mystic, right away, heard the sounds of people talking. Oh, how I love eavesdropping! They might be speaking of treasure! Mystic smiled as he hopped up a dead-like tree and got as close as he could without thinking he couldn't be caught and listened in, a usual Mystic habit.

:D

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Happy Friggin' Halloween (Open) Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on June 18th 2011, 10:57 pm

Emerald, still waiting for a reply, stared at the moon. Her gaze slowly looked around everywhere, like she was looking for something. She focused her gaze on Cool. "Someone is eavesdropping. On us." She whispered into his ear. "It's not good to eavesdrop." Emerald said aloud, hoping to frighten the listener.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on June 18th 2011, 11:00 pm

Cool turned around. "Call me Cool." he said with a smile. He didn't answer the last question. Cool looked towards Mystic. He walked towards Mystic and Tornado followed him. He walked towards Mystic but not in anger. "Why were you spying on us?" he asked Mystic. They didn't seem to know it was Mystic. "Who are you?" he asked.

Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 18th 2011, 11:29 pm

Mystic, hearing he was spotted, gracefully fell out of the tree and bonked his head. "Owowowowowow," Mystic moaned, "Dang heavy Halloween armor!" Mystic saw people running towards him, but the costumes made him completely blank to their identities. "I REGRET NOTHING!" Mystic yelled and tried to knock his head underground, but it didn't work. "Oh, right, not an ostrich," Mystic remembered, "Serenity told me not to do that." He completely forgot at that the others were noticing him.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on June 18th 2011, 11:33 pm

Cool looked towards Mystic. "Just tell me who the hell you are. I'm not mad." Cool said. He didn't sound mad at all. Tornado flew next to Cool. The two waited for an answer.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on June 19th 2011, 8:37 am

"Yeah... Who are you, and why were you eavesdropping?" Emerald asked. The moon shone brightly, and bats screeched as they flew by. Emerald slowly pulled off her hood. "First, I'll tell you who I am. I'm Emerald." She said politely.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 19th 2011, 2:47 pm

"Well," Mystic started, brushing himself off, "How else was a great treasure hunter supposed to get information while Serenity's out exploring Atlanctica? Yes, it is none other than Mystic, treasure hunter extrordinare!" Mystic bragged.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on June 19th 2011, 3:18 pm

"Hmmm... Don't think I've ever heard of you..." Emerald said waving her finger. "Well-" But she was interrupted. 10 Neoshadows appeared suddenly. "Not these things again!" Emerald shouted over the racket the Neoshadows were making. "Well... Um...Ah!" Emerald shouted as she climbed up the nearest tree.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on June 19th 2011, 4:47 pm

"Mystic? It's me Cool." Cool said. Tornado flew up behind the young boy. "And I'm Tornado." the moogle said. Cool looked towards the Neoshadows. "Don't worry I'll handle them. Cool summoned his keyblade Fate's Soul and ran towards the heartless. He knocked one back.

Cool kicked the Neoshadow into the air. He jumped towards it and smashed his keyblade across it and then he kicked the heartless down to the ground. Cool landed stabbing his keyblade into the heartless. It bursted into darkness. Tornado flew towards one himself. He pulled out his sword The Golden Heart and stabbed it through the heartless. He slashed the heartless back and smacked it into the air. Cool threw his keyblade at the heartless. It stabbed through the Neoshadow as the heartless vanished into darkness. Cool ran towards the other one. He kicked it into the air smashed the keyblade across it's head. He stabbed his keyblade into the heartless and kicked it into the air. It landed smashing on the ground. It faded away. He slashed back the other Neoshadow and kicked it onto the ground. It faded away like the others. "Bring it." Cool said.

The other heartless ran towards him and tried to hit Cool back. He dodged it and kicked the heartless into the air. Cool jumped forward and smashed his keyblade across the heartless. He kicked it higher into the air and threw his keyblade at it. It stabbed through the heartless and the Neoshadow bursted into darkness like the others. Cool taunted the heartless that remained and charged towards them. There was no stopping this hero. Not yet anyway....

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on June 19th 2011, 4:54 pm

"Wow..." Emerald whispered to herself. "He's great!" She stared down from the tree. "Well... I guess I should try to help. Emerald picked an apple from the tree. She threw it as hard as she could at a Neoshadow. Emerald constantly threw apples at the Neoshadow, eventually causing it to vanish. The moon glowed, and Emerald hopped down from the tree.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on June 19th 2011, 7:21 pm

The last four Neoshadows were destroyed by a group of Assassins. A hooded man stepped in front of them. The hooded nobody looked down at Cool and turned around. A dark portal opened up and the five nobodies walked into it. The portal closed. "What was that about?" Cool asked.

Nobodies were never around here. They must of have been on a mission. Either that or they were lost.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 19th 2011, 7:30 pm

Mystic watched the whole thing from the base of the tree. Mystic got up, checked to see if his staff was damaged, and then smiled. "Well, that seemed like fun!" Mystic smiled as he skipped around, oblivious to some things until he figured out what to do.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on June 20th 2011, 11:08 am

"So.... Look... I'm sorry i didn't help fight..." Emerald apologized. "I'm not really a fighter." She explained quietly. A gleaming golden and pink blade appeared in her hand. Emerald gripped it tightly. "I have everything I need to fight, but I just can't. It's weird." She raised her sword to Mystic. "Don't hold back. Please." Emerald said quietly as she engaged Mystic in battle.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 20th 2011, 11:25 am

"Whoa!" Mystic jumped back, pulling out his staff, "Why the heck you wanna fight me?" Mystic circled Emerald defensively, waiting for the perfect chance to strike a weak point or something. Mystic, as fun as this would be, was still wondering what was going on.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on June 20th 2011, 11:36 am

Emerald didn't answer. She turned with Mystic, making sure he didn't strike her. Why do I want to fight him? Emerald thought. A dark voice answered in her mind. Because you know that you need to be stronger in the future. Clouds covered the moon. Emerald tried to hit Mystic by jabbing forward quickly with her sword.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 20th 2011, 12:02 pm

Mystic saw Emerald thrust her sword forward and quickly sidestepped out of the way to behind her. Mystic slammed her hard in the back with his staff, then put his staff to her hip and fired a Chaos Pulse (40 - 5MP = 35MP left), hopefully causing her to limp. Mystic jumped back and continued circling Emerald

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on June 20th 2011, 12:55 pm

Emerald felt serious pain in her back and hip. " I won't give up that easy!" Emerald shouted.She high jumped right over Mystic, and slashed him in the back with Petal Storm.(Her sword.) Then Emerald jumped back quickly, hoping to dodge any attacks coming from the treasure hunter. "Furtiva!" Emerald howled. Suddenly, an orange and white fox leaped out from the trees, and growled at Mystic. Furtiva leaped at Mystic, and claw at his hip.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on June 20th 2011, 1:07 pm

Cool watched as the two fought. He couldn't stand to see either one of them get hurt. Cool couldn't take it anymore. If this Emerald wanted a fight he would give her one. Cool summoned his keyblade and blocked both of the attacks. He stopped the fight. Atleast for now..... Cool looked towards Emerald. "If you want a fight then I'll give you one." Cool said. Tornado flew up next to Cool. "You take Furtiva I'll take Emerald." Cool said.

Tornado nodded. They gave Emerald the first move.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 20th 2011, 1:35 pm

"Pffft," Mystic tried not to laugh as his opponent was a fox. Mystic just slammed at the fox with his staff, but he guessed that Twilight Blaze wouldn't be quick enough to slam the fox, but he at least tried.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in Halloween Town, Mystic's friend Serenity roamed across Moonlight Hill as the Search Ghosts roamed by. She was in a Witch's outfit, and she wondered if Mystic found something to do without her.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on June 20th 2011, 1:55 pm

Cool blocked that attack to. "Neither one of you are going to fight. If one of you wants to fight you can fight me." Cool said. If Cool didn't step up they would of destroyed each other. The hero couldn't live with himself if he let one of their lifes end. He turned to Emerald. "You can't be scared of the darkness all your life. You have to fight it. If you keep running they will find you. But you can restore peace to the worlds." Cool said.

Tornado nodded which said that Cool was right. The two stood in front of Mystic and Emerald. Cool hoped they were going to stop fighting or atleast turn it into a friendly battle.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on June 20th 2011, 2:04 pm

Furtiva jumped over to Emerald. Emerald held out her hand for Mystic to shake it. But before she got a chance, a young girl with dark brown hair and Jade green eyes came through a portal. She fell to the ground. Emerald rushed over to the girl. ".... Ash." She said. Furtiva padded over quickly and brushed up against Emerald. Emerald stood up, and faced Cool. "We need to help her." She said quietly.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 20th 2011, 2:10 pm

Mystic watched all this happen in seconds. "Well...where do we take her? We need somewhere safe. Should we take 'Ash' into another world or something?" Mystic offered as an idea. Serenity ran up to Mystic, finally finding him. Mystic explained everything to Serenity as the others decided what to do (Or something like that).

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on June 20th 2011, 2:13 pm

"It's a Pokemon trainer! Go Tornado!" Cool said with a laugh. "This is no time for jokes." Tornado said. "Sorry." Cool said. He couldn't help but going for it. "Are you okay." Cool said. The hero quickly became serious.

Cool turned to Mystic. "No they would still have some heartless. If not then there will still be a bunch of nobodies." Cool said. He didn't know what to do. "How could we help her?" Cool asked himself. The hero didn't have a clue.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next