I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands

Go down

Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands Empty Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands

Post by Emerald on June 18th 2011, 2:02 pm

I think that Castle Of Dreams, Dwarf Woodlands, and Enchanted Dominion should be worlds here on the site. I know it would take a lot of work, but it would pay off. After all, Three princesses of heart live in these worlds... I think that they are important to have on the site.
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands Empty Re: Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands

Post by Mystic on June 18th 2011, 2:16 pm

Those 3 worlds aren't on there because this site isn't updated for Birth By Sleep Worlds yet. This site has all worlds in KH1, CoM, and 2, but nothing else yet..

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands Empty Re: Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands

Post by Emerald on June 18th 2011, 2:25 pm

Oh... Got it. Those are my favorite worlds. =(

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cloaked One on June 18th 2011, 4:08 pm

Well, with the way the franchise is going, unfortunately, it's unlikely that we're going to really have much reason to start adding any of the garbled-up retcon-ing Square Enix has been doing, because they're adding new worlds in games taking place before the 'present' of the series, which means that one can only assume they were destroyed or some such garbage by the time Sora went gallivanting about. Especially not when things are so slow around here that we don't have active leaders for more than 50% of the worlds that we already have.
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on June 18th 2011, 4:11 pm

Okay, I get it. Thanks for explaining.

Emerald's Profile

Emerald

Emerald's Theme
Emerald
Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Felonix on July 26th 2012, 12:21 am

I know this is an older topic, but since it kinda fits I'll just put it here.

Would a Keyblade Graveyard world be such a bad idea? Like, maybe not as a full world since there isn't much to it, but an arena style world tacked onto maybe Disney Castle since there was a portal there as an extra in KHII:FM?

Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands Feloni11

Felonix
Felonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 26th 2012, 12:56 am

Any other opinions on this?

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 26th 2012, 2:11 am

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Felonix on July 26th 2012, 2:12 am

It's not really a full world though, so much as a new area, kinda like Betwixt and Between

Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands Feloni11

Felonix
Felonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down