» Marionette
Bounty Hunting... I'M IN! (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Bounty Hunting... I'M IN! (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Bounty Hunting... I'M IN! (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Bounty Hunting... I'M IN! (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Bounty Hunting... I'M IN! (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Bounty Hunting... I'M IN! (Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bounty Hunting... I'M IN! (Open) Empty Bounty Hunting... I'M IN! (Open)

Post by Hartly on June 2nd 2011, 8:56 pm

It is a very sunny in Port Royal, and also a busy one. The streets are filled with people selling things, buying things, traveling, working, and delivering things. There are horse pulling cats down the street, with chatter coming from all directions. In the center of the port was a trading district and a law enforcement building. in the middle of the trading district was a pond with fish swimming in it. To the right of the trading district are the docks which were filled with ships and workers moving, loading, and unloading items to be sold across the seas to anyone with the desire to buy them. On the other side of the port was some residents and a few stores, selling many house hold items such as, food, water, thread, and other basic necessities. If you continue up, from the trading district, the docks, and the housing, you will start to see some dirt roads leading out of the port and into the main town. On the road to the town are forests, lakes, and fields of farming. Past the forests you will find some hills, which start to turn into mountains that get cut off by a bay of water.

Hartly, or Hart, had arrived in Port Royal, because he heard that this Port had many bounty hunting jobs, and getting a few coins wouldn't hurt. Hartly landed his Gummi Ship in the forest. He disembarked from his Gummi Ship and gazed at the scenery, it was so calm and peaceful that it was like that society never came close to touching the lands in which the forest stand upon.

Hart began to travel by foot into the port, by following the dirt road he enjoyed see people, and horses pulling carts down the road. Hart continued to walk until he entered Port. The port was nothing like the forest, which was quite and serene. The port was loud crowded and defiantly had a odd odor. Hart became so distracted by the commotion of people that he almost forgot what he came here to do. He then began to make his way to the Law Enforcement Building. The crowd around the building seemed to be more of a tougher one, ones with big muscles and ripped clothing.

Hart walked toward the bulletin board to find it covered in Wanted Posters, each one with a different amount of money if captured dead or alive and a picture of the criminal. Hart walked closer to the board and saw a couple of guys standing next to it. One of them that seemed to be extra tough. Hart walked in front of the board and began looking through the posts. He read a couple of them, one for 1000 Munny, another for 1560 Munny, and a few other ones that were below 1000. He continued to look through the posts until he found one he felt that he wanted to take on.

Character Theme
Character Profile
[20:37:56] Hartly : I think china cheated Christmas:O
[20:39:27] Hartly : cuz they got it first:'(
[20:40:55] Zihark : It's ok. Everyone gets a turn.
[20:41:41] Hartly : they cut in line>.<
Hartly
Hartly

http://gundamseed.forummotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunting... I'M IN! (Open) Empty Re: Bounty Hunting... I'M IN! (Open)

Post by Mystic on June 2nd 2011, 11:30 pm

Mystic smiled as he rode on the back of a carriage during a sunny day at Port Royal. Mystic, swinging his feet, saw two officers walking behind the carriage. "Kid, you ain't supposed to be up there," one officer said, a common thing as Mystic always ignores him and does it again 5 minutes later. Mystic sighed, then hopped down, and walked down the street. "Man, there's nothing going on lately that's the least bit fun!" Mystic moaned. He sat on a barrel, pulling out an apple he stole, and took a bite, looking at the sky.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

Bounty Hunting... I'M IN! (Open) Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartly on June 3rd 2011, 12:01 am

Hart, continued to look at the posts, but none of theme deemed worthy, meaning none of them gave a big reward. He completely searched the entire left side of bulletin, but saw nothing above 2000 Munny. Hart looked over to his right, but couldn't see anything because of the Big man standing in front of it. He looked at the big muscular man. He tap him on the shoulder and made the hand symbol to get out of his way. "You talking to me Little Man?", said the big guy. The man smirked and roared in Hartly's face trying to frighten him, but Hartly looked right at him. "Oh! You common people are so boring.", said Hart trying to be smart and messing with the Man. The man stomped his feet and threatened Hartly by waving his fist at him. At this point the people surrounding them were starring at them. "Just chose your paper and leave, your bothering me.", said Hart. The man smirked again, and he grabbed a wanted poster. and showed it to the crowd like it was a trophy. The whole crowd started in horror. The Man had grabbed a Wanted Poster for 10,000 Munny. He then showed it to Hart's face. Hartly was now very annoyed by the man acting so tough. Hart stomped his foot and said, "Please, your nothing. You think your all that!". Hartly grabbed a Wanted Poster and shoved it in the man's face. The man backed up and looked at the poster in Fear. The crowd went silent and murmurs started circulating within them. Hartly had grabbed the poster with the highest bounty of, 25,000 Munny. The man laughed. "Your a fool if you take that Bounty!", said the Man. The crowded started laughing, thinking the same thing. Hart turned away from the man walked off in the other direction.

As Hartly was walking he looked at the paper. He examined the picture and name of the man. His name was "Julian McNeil". He is a male with black hair and a birth mark on his cheek. Maybe his imagination. Hartly needed more information on this man if he wanted to find him, so he decided to check out the the local tavern and see what he can find.

Last edited by Hartly on June 4th 2011, 11:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

Character Theme
Character Profile
Hartly
Hartly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 3rd 2011, 1:57 pm

Mystic, bored with his apple, threw the core behind him, accidentally knocking into a tall man. "Hey!" the man yelled at Mystic. "Uh oh!" Mystic said as he jumped up, "Curtain call! Stage right!" Mystic ran across town, through an alleyway, then jumped and climbed over a wall. Just in case, Mystic decided to sneak into a nearby tavern to hide there. No one would ever expect a 13-year-old kid to go inside a tavern!

Mystic climbed through a window (He never opens doors often) and looked from above. He saw many drunk pirates, some still sober. Mystic searched for the out of the ordinary in the tavern. He saw a man with blonde hair holding a paper. Hmmm, looks like a bounty," Mystic said, reading as much as he could from the bars holding the roof up, Mystic, unfortunately, stumbled while trying to move around some, and fell off the bars, falling into the crowd. "I'm gonna feel that in the morning," Mystic moaned.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartly on June 4th 2011, 2:07 am

Hartly stepped into the Tavern ready to obtain the information he needed. He stepped in to see it filled with people that should be on the bounty list themselves. He took a step in, and all of a sudden a boy had fallen from the sky and landed on a man! Hart was startled at first, but blew it off as a boy just crying for attention. Soon, a sailor, that the boy landed on, had pushed him off and called out the boy, "Hey you! What you think you are doing!? Do you know who I am!? I am Captain of The Spear Night Pirates! And no one knocked me down without getting killed!". Hart stared at the man with discouragement. "First, the guy from the bulletin. Now, this punk. Geez, does this place have any thing else, but left brained, idiots.", mumbled Hart. Though the man was defiantly a fool, he is a pirate and could have information on his target.

Hart went up and tapped him on the shoulder,"Hey. I know you are busy trying to beat up a kid, but do you mind telling me about this guy here?" Hartly showed him the bounty sheet. The man looked stunned at first, he looked at the picture then at Hart again. He looked surprised than smiled, and then bursted into a laughter. "Please like you could take on this job!" yelled the Captain! He took the sheet out of Hart's and and showed it to the whole room, "Look here! This kid thinks he is hot stuff, for taking on this guy." Hartly replied with, "I don't care about your off track opinions. I just want to know information about this guy!". The man laughed again. "HAHA! I wouldn't tell you anything if my life depended on it!". Hartly looked at the kid that had fallen down, that started this commotion. He examined his body, he had some muscle on him. Then he looked back at this huge gorilla of a idiot. The guy seems to be strong, but he had the brain of a cinder block, and on a added note he must have been drinking so he must be somewhat coordinated. "Okay, if that kid over there that had fallen on you can knock you down on your ass again. Will you tell me more information?" Hartly asked with a cocky tone. "Please!! Like anyone in this room could be beat me!". Hartly nodded, "I'll take that as a acceptation to the challenge." Hartly went and sat down in a chair, behind the kid that had fallen. "Hey kid, show this guy he ain't nothing." Hartly, wasn't sure if this kid had the stuff, but he had a plan if worst came to worst.

(Hey sorry Ive been moving too fast i'll soo down!)

Last edited by Hartly on June 4th 2011, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Theme
Character Profile
Hartly
Hartly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 4th 2011, 7:04 pm

Mystic looked at te guy thatwas yelling at him. This guy wasn't that mart, he even mae Mystic look smart! "The Spleen Write Pirates? Never heard of them," Mystic laughed at the man. "You're all sweaty," Mystic pointed out, "You wanna fight? You got one!" Mystic pulled out his staff and jabbed it into the pirates gut. While the pirate grabbed at his gut in pain, Mystic stabbed him in the face with his staff. Mystic took a few steps back and taunted the pirate, who charged almost blindly. Mystic took the sharp end of his staff and pulled up one of the wooden planks on the floor just enough for the big guy to trip and fall down. Mystic laid back on his staff and laughed. "The bigger they are they fall!" Mystic taunted. He looked at the blonde haired man. "Are we done yet?" Mystic asked with a bored look.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartly on June 4th 2011, 10:55 pm

Hart watched as the big gorilla fell. He wasn't surprised, much by the outcome, but he was surprised by the fact that this kid has some fighting talent. Hart looked around the room to see them all in awe. He laughed a little to him self. He smiled and thought, "Now, we can get down to business." But then he looked at the fool on the ground. He seemed to be passed out. Hart face went from happy to annoyed. He ran up and grabbed the pirate by the back of the shirt and shook him wildly. "Wake up you piece of trash!", he didn't move. "Ugh." said Hartly in annoyance. "What you going to do. He probably wouldn't have had held his part of the bargain anyway." Hart took a deep breathe, "Hey kid, good job on shutting the gorilla up."

Character Theme
Character Profile
Hartly
Hartly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 4th 2011, 11:33 pm

Mystic, looking up at the person talking to him, stopped leaning on his staff and stood up. He twirled his staff and said, "No problem-o!" Mystic said with the usual Mystic smile, "I was looking for some fun anyways." Mystic eyeballed the unconscious pirate on the floor, then took some munny-in-a-pouch out of his pockets. "Spoils of victory!" Mystic laughed as he put the munny pouch in his pocket.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartly on June 4th 2011, 11:47 pm

(Disregard the PM Mystic!! )

Hart quickly caught on to the boy's upbeat attitude. "You like munny don't you? What's your name?" , Hart needed help getting information maybe this kid knew something or could at be able to help. "If you help me track down this guy I'll give you a good bit of the reward." Hart gave him the sheet, Hart gave him the sheet to examine, "You got and ideas?". He hoped to get a good start here with the search, and if the boy knew nothing, he could always get him to help ask people. Hart awaited his answer from the boy.

Character Theme
Character Profile
Hartly
Hartly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 4th 2011, 11:59 pm

Mystic looked at the paper. "Mhm, yes, I see, etc." Mystic mumbled as he looked at the paper. "Aha!" Mystic said triumphantly, then turned back to normal, "I got nothing." Mystic never met the person in his life, but he sounded tough, so he probably never met him, as all he messes with around here are the guards (Or so he tries to).

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartly on June 5th 2011, 8:52 pm

"Your quite the up beat person aren't you?" said Hart with a awkward face. He sighed and said, "Okay, ask around the tavern if anyone knows were he is. I'll ask around and see what he did, his past and such." Hartly wanted to have every piece of info about this guy. "You ask the people at the bar. I'll ask the people who are seated." Hart handed him the wanted poster, "I already got the details off here, so you will need this more than me." He then went off to ask some of the strange characters sitting down in the corner.

(Sorry about short post on my iPod)

Character Theme
Character Profile
Hartly
Hartly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 5th 2011, 9:18 pm

(Most my posts are short anyways XD)

Mystic looked at the poster and scanned it with his eyes. "Well, better start looking around and asking questions," Mystic concluded as he went towards the bar. Mystic went up and poked some men to get their attention. "Do you know where this guy is?" Mystic asked, tilting his head. "Why should we tell you? You're just a kid!" one man at the bar laughed. Mystic sighed, "Tell that to your friend over there," he pointed to the KO-ed pirate, "If you don't want to end up like him, you better start talking." The men at the bar laughed again. Mystic sighed again, knocked a man to the ground with his staff, then he grabbed the guy's arm and started twisting. "Say uncle!" Mystic giggled with fun. "Uncle! Uncle! Please, make it stop! I'll tell you anything, just stop!" the pirate cried. Mystic released the man's arm and sat down. "Okay," the man said, "I heard this guy lives in the woods. It's well hidden, though, so you might have to search. He never comes out, and when he does no one sees him," the man informed. "Okay! Thanks!" Mystic said with a smile as he got up and walked to another table, where he pulled out a notepad from his pocket and wrote down what he learned. Serenity suggested a notepad so Mystic doesn't forget things, so Mystic took her advice.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartly on June 5th 2011, 10:12 pm

As Hartly went to go ask questions, he heard a loud ruckus and turned to it was it was the boy, which didn't ever answer his question on what is name was. He was defiantly a comical one. Hart continue to ask people questions, but by this point everyone in the whole tavern was looking at them and this one guy inpriticularr looked very angry. "What are you kids doing!? I'm the owner here and I want you OUT OF MY TAVERN!". Hart shrugged, but figured the man just wanted to continue with his day in peace,"Fine, me and my loony friend here will leave, just can you answer a few questions?" Hart walked up to him and said, "What do you say?" The man was furious though, but he obviously didn't have the body to put up a fight against Hartly. "NOO! GET OUT!", yelled the man. "I'll call the guards if you don't!", Hart didn't need his own wanted poster out there so he gave the boy the signal to leave the dark tavern.

Character Theme
Character Profile
Hartly
Hartly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 5th 2011, 11:31 pm

Mystic looked up from whatever he was doing. Hmmm...I could have more fun with the guards...nah, don't want to get my compadre in trouble. Mystic thought. Mystic waved goodbye, and followed his new friend outside the tavern. Mystic smiled and remembered something the man had asked him. "Oh yeah, my name's Mystic! Mystic said with a smile. Mystic sat down on a barrel, pulled an apple out from under it, and started chewing on it. "De ja vu..." Mystic said in a barely audible tone.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartly on June 6th 2011, 6:11 pm

"Oh, well my name is Hartly, but call be me Hart.", Hart sat down next a wall with one knee bent up and the other one stretched out into the side walk. He heard Mystic mumble something, but couldn't really make out what he said. Hartly took a deep breathe and asked, "So, did you find anything out before you caused that commotion?", The Mystic seemed to be good at causing those. "I didn't find out anything. Trying to do this without causing a scene seems to be hard.", Hart added. He ran his fingers through is hair, and stretched his right arm, then his left.

Character Theme
Character Profile
Hartly
Hartly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 6th 2011, 11:04 pm

"Okay, but they asked for it!" Mystic grumbled. Mystic pulled out his notepad and looked at his notes. "This guy lives in the woods. He has his place hidden. Wow, sounds like my cave home! Mystic added, the last part to himself. "Anywho we best be heading to the woods, right?" Mystic said with a "waiting for an answer" look on his face, tilting his head again.

(Sorry, for short post, my keyboard's messed up)

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartly on June 13th 2011, 12:51 am

((Sorry!! Had something going on))

Hart looked at Mystic, he stood up and continued to look at Mystic. "I hope you can beat enemy's harder then idiot drunks." he started walking and after a couple steps realized, this walk was going to take way too long, considering they had to look while doing it. Hart looked around for a easy way to get there. He saw a man leave his horse cart and begin talking to a trader. He gave Mystic a nudge to follow his lead. He went up and purposely tripped and knocked over the traders stand, when he fell he grabbed the man and made him fall with him. His plan was for Mystic to grab the cart while he distracted the man and pull it over to the corner, he just hoped mystic caught on.

Character Theme
Character Profile
Hartly
Hartly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 13th 2011, 12:45 pm

Mystic watched as Hartly nudged him and tripped a man. Mystic thought of an idea. Mystic whistled his way to the horses and took them by the reins. "Come on horseys," Mystic said quietly, holding out an apple. The horses, wanting the treat, followed Mystic easily. Mystic led them a distance so the man Hartly tripped wouldn't spot them. Mystic stopped when he thought he was far enough and gave each of the horses an apple, then tied their reins to a post and hopped in the cart to check it out.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartly on June 14th 2011, 1:13 am

Hart, saw that Mystic had grabbed the horses. "Oh, I'm sorry!", Hart exclaimed, "But you know places to go, people to see you know!". He quickly ran around the corner and jumped on the drivers seat. "We got to go now!", he started them off and slowly sped up until they reached the port limits, then hauled it. When he got to the point where he couldn't see the Port anymore he slowed down. He traveled until the forest started getting thicker and thicker. He curved the horses to the side of the road and hid them inside the forest. He got out of the cart and stretched a little bit. "Come on Mystic, we got to find this guy before nightfall.", he said. He begun walking deeper and deeper into the forest, with his pal Mystic.

Character Theme
Character Profile
Hartly
Hartly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 14th 2011, 12:35 pm

Mystic watched as they left the port. When Hart got out and told him to come, he got out, fed the horses more apples, then scampered behind. "Now, if I was a hidden home in the forest, where would I be?" Mystic asked himself. Mystic decided to climb up a tree to get a bird's-eye view. He hopped across branches, looking down at anything he thought was suspicious.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on June 14th 2011, 3:14 pm

Zihark was up in a tree, trying to stay in the shadows. His alias, Julian McNeil had gotten more attention than he expected. He wasn't in the mood to woop drunken pirate ass at the moment, so he fled to the trees, away from bounty hunters. The trees around him began to rustle, someone was coming. Zihark stepped out from behind the tree a second before someone came flying by. Zihark stuck his arm out firmly, attempting to close line the fellow. He would barely see it coming.

Bounty Hunting... I'M IN! (Open) ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 14th 2011, 6:36 pm

Mystic examined the ground hastefully, looking for any signs of the man. All he spotted was Hartly and some leaves on the ground. Without knowing, a man's arm stuck out and caught Mystic. Mystic, hanging on the man's arm, said, "I'd love to hang around, but I've got some buisness, okay?"

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartly on June 15th 2011, 12:57 am

Hart looked up to see what Mystic was talking to he saw that he was hanging from a tree. Hartly ran back to see what he was up to and it appeared to be that Mystic was being held by a man. Hart looked at Mystic's expression and by judging by what he said he seems to be calm about this, so it must not be anything dangerous, but then again Mystic seemed to be the one to take things to easy. Hart walked tot he tree and stood under it, still not able to see then man holding Mystic's leg, due to branches and leaves. Hart summoned his keyblade and threw it at the tree hopefully hitting what ever was holding Mystic. He called Mystic's name so he would be aware of the flying blade going in his direction.

Character Theme
Character Profile
Hartly
Hartly

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on June 16th 2011, 9:30 pm

(I'm not holding Mystic's leg, she's holding my arms.)

Zihark's temper was beginning to boil. Damn kids. Zihark summoned and threw Dark Messenger at the already thrown keyblade. Next, his fingers started to glow black. He put his other hand very Mystic's forehead. He flicked his finger, like an older brother would a younger. Mystic would feel pain like no other flick could produce. It would be the equivalent to a rubber bullet hitting his head. He flicked another bullet in the direction of the thrown keyblade. If the person didn't move, they would likely be hit in the chest region.

-40 used so far, 150 left. ( 6 finger tips remaining)

Bounty Hunting... I'M IN! (Open) ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on June 16th 2011, 9:41 pm

Mystic heard the blade coming, but he felt something immediately painful. Screaming in pain, Mystic slid off the man's arm. When he hit the ground, Mystic felt his head ache. Mystic, pulling out his staff, was clearly upset now. Mystic then thought ahead. If there's a sky, you're outside. Oops, wrong thought. Maybe I should focus on what I came here for. This guy's just some jerk who's picking for a fight. What idiot would like that? Mystic decided on what he should do. He ran back the way he came, and unhitched one of the horses. Mystic put on a saddle he found on the carriage, and rode the horse as fast as it would go. He galloped down the forest and decided to get farther ahead.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next