I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Pridelands Special Heartless Transformations EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Pridelands Special Heartless Transformations EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Pridelands Special Heartless Transformations EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Pridelands Special Heartless Transformations EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Pridelands Special Heartless Transformations EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Pridelands Special Heartless Transformations

Go down

Pridelands Special Heartless Transformations Empty Pridelands Special Heartless Transformations

Post by Hikari on June 1st 2011, 10:05 pm

Shouldn't we have special animals for heartless? Like a Living Bone or a Shaman? I mean it wouldn't make since for a heartless to be an animal that no heartless would ever be.

Plus the heartless would look like other animals such as a lion or an eagle so then they could attack anyone because the people wouldn't know they were heartless. Do you know what I'm saying?
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Pridelands Special Heartless Transformations Empty Re: Pridelands Special Heartless Transformations

Post by Shirou on June 1st 2011, 10:30 pm

For one, any heartless in KH1, KH: CoM, and KH2 are included in this forum. There are no custom heartless, unless created as a character. As for having heartless blending in? That's a no, because the heartless in the game are obviously different from the regular animals/humans.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Pridelands Special Heartless Transformations Empty Re: Pridelands Special Heartless Transformations

Post by Hikari on June 2nd 2011, 5:37 pm

Hmm my idea does seem stupid. Lol. But I have a question.

Do the heartless appear as the breed they already are at the Pridelands or do they transform into a Living Bone or a custom heartless created by the user?

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikara Yukinko on June 2nd 2011, 5:58 pm

Do you mean if say my character was a heartless? Like if Ikara was a heartless, what would she appear as in the Pridelands?

Cure|Ice|Water|Earth|Wind
Previous Post Count: 2900
Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile
Pridelands Special Heartless Transformations Banner10
Ikara Yukinko
Ikara Yukinko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on June 2nd 2011, 6:54 pm

Yes that is what I mean. If this is getting off topic or annoying people though I could move my question to the Getting Started forum if that's ok with the staff.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on June 2nd 2011, 7:56 pm

No, don't do that. This is for asking.

Anyways, if Ikara turned into a heartless, she would turn into one of the already existing breeds of heartless in Pridelands, if her heart was strong. Heartless do not change form in Pridelands, it's just that there are breeds exclusive to the world, like how there are with every world.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down