I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Not so much fanfiction as various poems written about sleep while unable to sleep due to insomnia. EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Not so much fanfiction as various poems written about sleep while unable to sleep due to insomnia. EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Not so much fanfiction as various poems written about sleep while unable to sleep due to insomnia. EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Not so much fanfiction as various poems written about sleep while unable to sleep due to insomnia. EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Not so much fanfiction as various poems written about sleep while unable to sleep due to insomnia. EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Not so much fanfiction as various poems written about sleep while unable to sleep due to insomnia.

Go down

Not so much fanfiction as various poems written about sleep while unable to sleep due to insomnia. Empty Not so much fanfiction as various poems written about sleep while unable to sleep due to insomnia.

Post by Saixor on May 24th 2011, 2:11 am

Oh sleep, why have you forsaken me? For what deed do you punish me? Your domain, a paradise for my weary body, is denied to me. And when I manage my way in, I am not greeted with the dreams of inspiration and beaty you promise, and instead find only bleak, barren lands of thorns and darkness. Why? Why is your kingdom, beautiful in itself, so vehemently denied to me? Oh Morpheus, god of dreams, grant me my prayer and close my tired eyes.

Sleep is my dear friend.
She can be a bitch sometimes,
but she's good at heart.

Sleep
Ever denied
Resting for hours
Forever beloved to me
Sleep

To sleep would be a welcome thing;
To shut my eyes and dream a dream.

Sleep, dream-catching, rest, respite, peace, BANG BANG BANG, snore, cold sweat and headaches.

Blank-verse, haiku, cinquain, couplet, and postmodern-percusisve poetry. Geez, I need sleep...

Sultan of Agrabah
Saixor
Saixor

Back to top Go down