I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Beginnings and Reprisals ((Zihark.) No, this isn't a Hostile Takeover.) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Beginnings and Reprisals ((Zihark.) No, this isn't a Hostile Takeover.) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Beginnings and Reprisals ((Zihark.) No, this isn't a Hostile Takeover.) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Beginnings and Reprisals ((Zihark.) No, this isn't a Hostile Takeover.) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Beginnings and Reprisals ((Zihark.) No, this isn't a Hostile Takeover.) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Beginnings and Reprisals ((Zihark.) No, this isn't a Hostile Takeover.)

Go down

Beginnings and Reprisals ((Zihark.) No, this isn't a Hostile Takeover.) Empty Beginnings and Reprisals ((Zihark.) No, this isn't a Hostile Takeover.)

Post by Saixor on May 16th 2011, 1:03 am

Saixor grunted, pulling the scarves on his head and neck up over his mouth and nose. It helped keep the sand out of his open orifaces. He wore a loose, long-sleeved open brown shirt and loose-fitting long white pants. A bright scarlet satin belt held the pants up. His spear hung from a holster on the back of his pants, hanging at his mid-thigh. He grimaced under his scarves, as he was only wearing sandals. He'd forgotten how hot the sand was. That damnable, burning sand. He'd missed it. Missed the grains between his toes. Missed the overbearing sun on his back. Missed the almost unbreatheably dry air. Missed the maddening feeling of insignificance, when in the vast, expansive deserts. Saixor knew no love. But he knew familliarity. And he had grown attatched to his world. It was his, damn it. It had been, anyways. He'd been gone, for far too long. Saixor sighed, stopping for a moment. The world had no doubt changed. Trickster, gone. Rizz, gone. Saixor... Saixor had been gone. Had been. He never had the intent to stay gone. He needed a break. Needed to get better. Make himself stronger. Well. He was stronger. And he was ready. Ready to destroy, rebuild, conquer, overthrow. Just barely, he could make out Agrabah herself. He sped up, a grin replacing the unhappy expression that had been on his face.

Saixor entered his city, and immediately noticed that it was... damaged. The walls were cracked. Homes were under repair. Areas blockaded. Sai felt no anger, he couldn't. But he knew to be upset. His city was in shambles? His hands clenched into tight fists, white-knuckled, nails digging into his palms. "Alms for the poor?" a beggar approached Saixor, hands extended. "Who rules this city? Who is her sultan?" Saixor asked, an edge of hostility in his voice. "No one, sire," the beggar offered. "We've been with no sultan for ages. The city is torn. Half of the citizens demand that a new sultan be elected, the other half are taking advantage of the state of the city." The Nobody's nails punctured the skin on his hands. "So you mean that the city has been unorganized, for this long? Un. Acceptable." Saixor's fist flew to the beggar's cheek, knocking him to the ground, the imprint of the Tourmaline of Paradox bloody and clear on his cheek. The beggar choked for a moment on the teeth that had been dislodged by the punch, but managed to swallow them. "S-sir, wh-why did-?" Saixor walked forward, stomping on the beggar's chest as he pulled the sword from its holster. He pressed the tip of the head against the beggar's chin. "I'll be sultan, soon enough. Tell me, you insignificant little fuck, do you, by chance, remember the reign of Saixor, the Maestro of Darkness? He and Rizz shared a rule, and rose to power after the Trickster died. He and Rizz were tyrants of the highest order. Great story, right? Tell me, how did it end?"

"W-well, Rizz dissapeared, and Saixor went off to find someone, or something, all we know is he went on some sort of quest! No one has seen anything of them for ages, sire! I'm, I'm sure that someone as mighty as you could murder both of them, they were, they-they were weaklings, and cowards!" He offered, praying for mercy. Saixor pushed the spear through the beggar's throat, pinning him to the ground. "You know, it's a good idea not to call the man who has you at spearpoint a coward and a weakling," Saixor breathed, pulling the scarves from his face. "It is I, Saixor, Maestro of Darkness. I've come to reclaim my world."

(Before any spectators post, make sure that Zi posts.)

Sultan of Agrabah
Saixor
Saixor

Back to top Go down

Beginnings and Reprisals ((Zihark.) No, this isn't a Hostile Takeover.) Empty Re: Beginnings and Reprisals ((Zihark.) No, this isn't a Hostile Takeover.)

Post by Zihark on May 16th 2011, 3:26 pm

Zihark had ditched the usual cloak due to the hot weather. His clothes were becoming tattered. There were bandages surrounding his forearm gaurds and torso. One of these days he'd get a new outfit that favored his elements. His off-white boots clashed with the surroundings. His dark blue leggings were heating up with the wind and the heat. The sun blazing atop was becoming more bothersome. He would have to fix that eventually.

Zihark was spending some time in Agrabah taking advantage of the chaos. Last time Zihark was here, Balendin was leading an attack, meaning this world had no ruler. No one to protect the precious innocence from the big bad, bad guys. This provided an ample enough area for a play ground. At the moment Zihark was on the roof tops. He had gathered a group of people, bound people. One person was standing on the edge of the roof top.. See your death. Then he pushed the helpless creature over the edge of the roof tops. It wasn't a deadly drop, but one could always hope. Zihark looked up at the lowly being with a heartfelt smile. See your death. The man screamed and fought off Zihark. It was nice knowing him. Zihark gave him a rather violent push, in a few seconds the fallin would reach the dazed man below. Zihark waved down at the man still looking up at his assassin. At the last moment Zihark snapped his fingers.

BOOM!!!

The man suddenly imploded on himself. Insta-death. The walls, the sand, everything, was splattered dark red, and the colors of destroyed organs. The walls oozed blood. Vital organs that weren't so vital anymore, were spread about the area. The man below was completely covered. Large intestines were hanging from the man's shoulders. He looked wide eyed as the events were being processed, his brain tripping over itself in an attempt the grasp the ungraspable. A high pitch scream could be heard throughout the village. The man took off running, almost blinded by blood. He started running, straight toward someone harrassing one of the village idots. The victim would run directly into the one holding the spear. This is just to perfect. Zihark turned around, facing the crowd of cowering villagers. See you tomorow. Bring the children next time. Zihark hopped from the building. hitting the sand caused it to shoot upward, leaving red splotches on his body. His almost translucent, ice blue hair had been untouched. It spiked up slightly, sweat bringing it down. If I'm going to have some real fun I might have to cool this place down a bit.Zihark followed the blood soaked man. Follow the blood spattered foot prints. He couldn't lose another toy. They were becoming exspensive.

-10MP

Last edited by Zihark on May 17th 2011, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Beginnings and Reprisals ((Zihark.) No, this isn't a Hostile Takeover.) ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Beginnings and Reprisals ((Zihark.) No, this isn't a Hostile Takeover.) Empty Re: Beginnings and Reprisals ((Zihark.) No, this isn't a Hostile Takeover.)

Post by Djinni on May 16th 2011, 4:22 pm

BOOM!!!

Celeste squealed and jumped a few feet in the air after hearing the loud noise. It sounded very near, even though she was inspecting some jewelry at the marketplace. Turning around and heading toward the sound, she soon saw blood. Everywhere. Eyes going wide, she started to walk backwards slowly. Her airways felt constricted. What happened here? And what caused it to happen?
Djinni
Djinni

Back to top Go down

Post by Saixor on May 21st 2011, 12:40 am

Saixor glanced up from the dead man at his feet to see a bloodied man bolting around, looking bewildered. "Where there's smoke," the Nobody thought as he holstered his spear and pulled his scarves back up over his face. No one in Agrabah had the means to bloody someone like that without killing them. 'There's gotta be another off-worlder nearby,' Saixor thought to himself. He followed the bloodied man into the market, keeping his distance.

'Which of these does not belong?' he thought to himself as he observed the crowd. Tan commoner? He's a'ight. Cute brown-skinned girl? Normal. Pretty catgirl? Hmm. Odd. Blue-haired sweaty pale kid? Big no. Who was this guy? He was chasing the bloodied man pretty intently. Saixor grimaced under his hood. No one messed with his citizens except for him. He wouldn't stand for it.

Saixor bolted forward, head-down, arms behind him, then jumped, planted his foot squarely between the Agraban girl's shoulder-blades, knocking her to the ground, and kicked off of her back, aiming a kick right for the blue-haired boy's face.

(Still short, but a little better.)

Sultan of Agrabah
Saixor
Saixor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on May 23rd 2011, 9:08 pm

Zihark lost the frantic man, but it really didn't matter. A foot came up toward Zihark, real flashy stuff. Off some mocha skinned girl. Nice ass. Regardless, Zihark side stepped the sideshow and summoned a keyblade mid upswing, attempting to cut the leg of the attacker. He faced the man after the landing. Nice enterance. How may I help you?

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Saixor on May 23rd 2011, 9:48 pm

Saixor grinned, quickly yanking the spear off of his back to block the Keyblade. "Nice dodge," Sai called over his shoulder. He landed on his shoulder, and rolled, skidding to a halt five yards from Zihark, spear in hand. Sai jammed the spearhead into the ground, and stood, slowly. "And you can help me by getting the fuck out of my world."

Saixor pulled the baton out of the cloth belt he'd tied around his waist, smirking as he conducted in 4/4 time for three bars. A large, gray sphere materialized in front of Saixor, who walked forward, calmly. Closing in until he was barely two yards from Zihark, Saixor laughed, still conducting. "How do you think you'd like a mouthful... of my burning hot gel, mister stranger?" With these words, the orb exploded, scattering hot gel in a conic spread headed for Zihark.

(30 MP/2 spent, 85 MP remaining)

Sultan of Agrabah
Saixor
Saixor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on May 24th 2011, 6:47 pm

Great, witty banter, cocky attitude, and a mullet. Great... Although your offer is very kind, and well, heartfelt. I think I like it here. I might have to get a condo. Saixor started twirling his baton. A thin, two foot spear of ice formed in Zihark's hand, soundless, clear, hard to notice in the confusion. Zihark was blasted with a cone of Nothingness, which felt like hot fire. As a reflex, he closed his eyes, ignoring the pain.The pain was more than comfortable, less than unbearable. Zihark threw the spear at Saixor. Biting down, Zihark tried to keep a calm face in front of the show off. Doesn't taste like a jello-shot... Might I suggest adding alcohol?

5 MP spent
185 left

Last edited by Zihark on June 4th 2011, 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Saixor on June 4th 2011, 5:09 am

"Not an offer, motherfucker. Get out. That simple. Saixor managed before the spear impaled him in the left shoulder. The momentum threw the Composer to the ground. Chuckling, the Nobody rose to his feet, tearing the icy spear out of his shoulder. Laughing harder, he tested his arm. He couldn't raise it too high without serious pain. Yeah, that one's gonna leave a scar.

Now giggling like mad, he threw the frozen polearm right back at Zihark, running after it, dragging his own spear on the ground behind him. With an inarticulate scream of rage, he swung the spear upward, slashing for Zihark's chest, letting the momentum from the swing spin him three hundred and sixty degrees. Still yelling, he jerked his head back and then brought it forward, attempting to hit Zihark with an epic headbutt.

Sultan of Agrabah
Saixor
Saixor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on June 5th 2011, 2:43 pm

As soon as the sociopath threw the spear back at Zihark, it disintegrated back into is natural form, snow. All the had to deal with now was his opponent's own spear. Moving at an awkward pace was a mistake. The spear raked his chest, leaving a burning sensation afterward, major movements would be restricted. As soon as Zihark saw the headbutt coming, a large helmet of ice, about 2 inches thick formed on Zihark's head. Impact occured, leaving Zihark relatively unscathed. The helmet was cracked in half, and fell of Zihark's head. Blood began to run down Zihark's body. The cut was deeper than expected.

10 MP used
175 left

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Saixor on June 22nd 2011, 6:31 pm

Stumbling backwards, Saixor clutched his head with his free hand, groaning lowly "Shiiiiiiii-iiiiit, you've got a hard head," the Nobody complained. Pulling his hand from his forehead, he noted he was bleeding. Magnificent. Sai inhaled deeply, thrusting his spear forward for Zihark. The world was a blur of spinny colors. Sai wondered faintly if he had a concussion.

"Stop.. Stop moving, you a-asshole!" Sai yelled, pulling his bad arm back and throwing a hard left hook at Zihark's cheek. "I'll kill you, you bastard! Kill you and piss in your skull!"

Trying as hard as he could to not vomit, Sai dropped to the floor, kicking at Zihark's knees with both legs, then rolled backwards and gained his footing, throwing himself at his enemy.

Sultan of Agrabah
Saixor
Saixor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on June 23rd 2011, 2:39 pm

Zihark stepped back while Saixor was complaining. He perried Sai's first counterattack with his key. The metal clashed as sparks flew and the noise reverberated into the distance. Saixor started this little spinning dance move type of thing. The unexpected left hook caught Zihark right in the cheek bone. Zihark was slightly pushed back. He rubbed the spot where the skin had busted open. More blood flowed from Zihark.

After Zihark side stepped the rather blatent lunge, Zihark threw Dark Messenger at Saixor. Hopeing his opponent was till dazed and confused, Zihark thrusted Demon Fang deep toward Sai's stomach.

Zihark wasn't talking much. He seemed to be interested in Saixor's random bouts of jibberish. He was growing interested in this one.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down