I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: (Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open)

Post by Mystic on April 23rd 2011, 9:23 pm

"Okay!" Mystic responded, I keep my eye out for a lot of things! Shiny objects, things that look out of place, someone's conversation to eavesdrop on, and something to...borrow. Any-who, I'll keep my eye on...whatever." Mystic trailed behind Solomon with glee so great, a nitwit could see it.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open) - Page 2 Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: (Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open)

Post by Solomon Black on April 23rd 2011, 10:20 pm

Solomon could not fathom how this boy kept such an upbeat attitude after seeing what he saw at such a young age. James being James has, alone, scarred even grown men. Still, Solomon would not dive into it too much. He would have his uses sane.

" Keep an eye out for a medallion. "

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 23rd 2011, 11:31 pm

Pffffft, a medallion? Too easy! I find harder stuff easily!" Mystic laughed, Mystic then scanned the area around him. "Oh, oh-no wait, that's a diamond." Mystic said. Mystic scanned the rest of the area. "Don't see anything near here, matey." Mystic said, then giggled at the fact that he made a piratey pun. Smiling his usual smile, Mystic continued searching.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 24th 2011, 1:28 pm

Solomon continued to walk forward, picking his way through the bunch of trinkets lying around. He doubted it was with these. It would be with the mother load. He knew it. " It is a special Medallion. " He reached into one of the many pockets lining the inside f his vest and pulled out another Medallion. It had inscribed upon it a Dragon fighting a Shark. The Shark was in white while the Dragon was black. The Medallion was gold. In the center was a hole where one suspected a small gem would be.

" It is just like this one. Except it possesses the gem in the center. " He looked at the medallion and sighed ever s lightly. As i he was remembering a fond memory. " It actually does not have much monetary value. It was my grandmothers, this one was my grandfathers. I am getting it... as a gift for my sister. "

How it ended up here... I do not know...

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 24th 2011, 4:07 pm

Mystic smiled differently than normal. "Awww, you're so sweet." Mystic crowed, "If it's a gift for a family member, of course I'd be willing to help!" Mystic kept his eye out for a medallion. Then, he looked down a cave. He saw a glimmer and seperated from Solomon, following the pretty glow at the end of the tunnel. Mystic made it to a cave where he saw something that made his jaw drop. Gold everywhere! Mystic was so shocked, he forgot what he was looking for. "Woohoo!" Mystic hollered as he swam through the gold, a big smile on his dace. It wouldn't be surprising if you saw dollar signs on his face.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 24th 2011, 6:48 pm

Solomon stood in front of the cave filled with Gold. The place had an odd aura about it. Still, the boy seemed to be having a good time. While he had his fun Solomon would look for his own thing.

" Take nothing. "

He began to walk over the huge piles of gold toward the center of the cave. Trying to ignore the aura the room emminated.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 24th 2011, 8:10 pm

Mystic frowned at the command. How could you not take riches beyond you wildest dreams? Mystic decided to just take a little bit of gold. "It couldn't hurt to take alittle," Mystic whispered to himself. Mystic took a handful and snuck it in his pocket, then jumped back into the gold to see if he could find anything interesting deep inside the piles of gold.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 26th 2011, 12:29 pm

Solomon sifted through the multitudes of gold. Seeing nothing that look even remotely like the medallion. He grumbled, he might never find it. This was a wild goose chase. " Boy. Do you know anything about this Isle? " He said barely audible enough to be heard.

(Sorry about the crap posts)

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 26th 2011, 5:25 pm

Mystic popped his head out of the gold. "Of course!" Mystic replied, "After listening in to some people, I heard that there is a chest of medallions. 882, to be exact! But lately, I heard something strange was prowling the Isle...I think it's a Heartless, but I'm not sure. I also heard there are many secret nooks and crannies. Great for an adventurer, I say! Say, what is a cranny anyway?" Mystic wondered.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 26th 2011, 7:56 pm

Solomon nodded to everything Mystic said. " Aztec Treasure. Cursed. If you make a move to touch it I will be forced to kill you. So please stay away. Also about the heartless, if it comes into play I will take care of it. I do not wish for some un-needed casualties. " He spoke as he surfed through the treasure, but his last words died out as something caught his eye.

He reached out and took hold of the medallion. He examined it. Inscrutably. It was the medallion he was looking for. He almost leaped with joy. Instead he grinned ever so lightly. Though it was soon lost, as when he looked at the Obsidian gem the world around him turned black. As if all light was lost, except it was not.

A gray light seemed to illuminate the nothingness. Out of the nothingness formed a face. One with no features, only empty sockets and a formless mouth with spoke to him in a voice of thousands, yet only one.

" SOLOMON BLACK. MY LIVING REAPER. YOU HAVE DONE WELL TO BRING ME SOULS. YOU HAVE MADE MY JOB MUCH EASIER. "

Solomon watched this thing. No. He knew who it was. It was death. The very being who had gifted him new life to reap souls. Was his time up? What was this. He opened his mouth to ask a question, but nothing happened. The head spoke on.

" SOLOMON. YOU HAVE COMPLETED A PASSAGE IN YOUR LIFE. I GIFT TO YOU, THE SIGHT OF THE REAPER. USE IT WISELY. "

The face suddenly transformed into a giant man with a thick black robe seemingly formed of souls of the dead. He held a large scythe, easily three times the size of Solomon. His robe flowed in the non-existing wind as he lifted his scythe and swung it straight into the chest of Solomon. With that everything was fine. The man was gone, Solomon had returned to reality unharmed, but not even a second had passed. Was it an illusion? A curse placed on the medallion to make people flee from it. Solomon wanted to believe this, but something proved him wrong. As he looked at Mystic, he could see the souls of the dead flowing around him. Transparent, yet there.

" Mystic. I found it. " He said emptily. He knew no one else saw what he did, or his illusion. This was his blessing. His curse. It was his sight. The sight of a Living Reaper.

Last edited by Solomon Black on April 28th 2011, 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 26th 2011, 9:07 pm

Mystic looked at Solomon like Solomon needed to be locked up in a mental home. Mystic looked around, for nothing was there except gold and rocks. Mystic, confused as ever, asked, "Saw what, Solo? I see nothin' except gold, rocks-" Mystic was cut off when he eyed something fishy. He saw a gold lump moving in the treasure. Mystic's eyes followed it, and he slowly pulled out his staff, hoping Solomon would follow his lead.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 28th 2011, 7:04 am

Shaking his head, Solomon looked back at Mystic, who was looking at something. He pocketed the medallion and looked at where Mystic was looking. Speak of the devil. The ravaging twins formed around his hands as he prepared himself. " Mystic, " He said with a low voice, " Get behind me. Now. " Electricity began to arc out of his body from charging up energy, he was getting ready for a certain blessing. Yet he still had trouble concentrating, the souls were talking to him.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2