I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open) Empty (Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open)

Post by Solomon Black on April 21st 2011, 3:19 pm

Solomon ran a hand through his hair as he stepped out onto the deck of a ship he had purchased. The crew consisted of James and a few men, but it turned out James was a seasoned captain of the sea. He commanded them like he did it everyday and they did exactly as they were told. They were good men, picked by James as he said they were old friends. Which Solomon did not doubt. They both traveled far and wide, but James was always the better people person.

After Solomon heard of the Aztec treasure, he was interested. After he heard of the side affects, well he was less interested. After his own run-in with Death. Solomon knew this power was a curse and wanted nothing of it. James also wanted nothing of it but for different reasons, untold. He sounded as if he had a occurrence with them before. Solomon shrugged it off though, if James wanted to tell him he would. They were on their way there for different reasons. A different treasure. One of personal value to Solomon, or more specifically, to Silver.

They had been at sea for almost half a month, scouring for the Isle. They were close though, he knew it. James had been on a dead straight course for two days, it was in that direction. They were getting close. He walked across the deck and up to James, who was at the front, or the stern, or whatever you called it. Putting a hand on his shoulder he gave him a nice friendly push. " So, how long until we reach the Isle? "

James looked over his shoulder and punched Solomon in the shoulder, " Finally woke up eh? Good for ya. " He laughed and looked out over the ocean and suddenly grew serious. " We will be there by tomorrow night. I know it. " He turned around and leaned against the railing, facing Solomon. He was a large man, and even though he was shorter than Solomon, he dwarfed him. " You sure you want to go in alone? Me and Bloody E could be a great help if you run into trouble. "

Solomon walked up to the railing and leaned against it. Staring out into the ocean. " I am sure. You would be useful, but I want to do this alone. I am just glad you came along. "

James nodded in silent understanding and walked off. Yelling various things that Solomon knew not of. Soon they would arrive and the real adventure would begin.

Solomon flapped his large steel Icarus wings, the enchanted magic of them giving him flight. They had reached the Isle, but thanks to the storm they could not get close enough with the boat. So he decided to fly out, which was difficult and wet, but easier overall. Landing at an entrance his wings folded behind him. He walked inside, out of the rain and into the damp cave. Here was where his true treasure hunt began.

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open) Empty Re: (Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open)

Post by Mystic on April 21st 2011, 10:32 pm

Mystic was sailing across the sea, from a ship that he...borrowed. Ya, lets go with that. Mystic looked at his map. Many locations, and he picked the island to his north for two reasons:

1. The wind currents were blowing towards it.

2. It had a funny name.

Yep, Mystic picked Isle De Mureta. As he sailed he noticed another ship. Mystic decided to land somewhere else on the island. Mystic landed his ship and hopped off the side. Mystic walked inside, wondering what adventures awaited him.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open) Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

(Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open) Empty Re: (Isla de Muerta) A Hunters Treasure (Open)

Post by Solomon Black on April 22nd 2011, 9:21 am

Solomon turned in one of the caverns. He had heard that some people still remain that have used the power of the Aztec treasure. That might be troublesome. He heard a noise. His body tensed, with his wings out he was slower than usual. He would not be able to run at full speed, but he was the fastest person he knew, but a long shot. His wings outstretched and he leaped up the large cavern, into one of the many pockets in the wall. He watched as he saw three men appear. He quickly deduced why they were there.

They were pirates, and they were talking loudly. Bragging about how they attained immortality. Solomon smiled, he know the rules of the Aztec treasure. Thanks to the storm there was no moon light. As they passed by him and out of that area of the Cavern he leaped down, but spread his wings and began to fly through the cavern, until he came upon another.

This one was only a boy, barely looking 13. Solomon sighed, he was there for a reason. He had to be. He flew toward him with lightning fast speeds, drawing his sword and as he flew by him he slashed out, flying past him and into one of the many pockets in the cavern walls.

())C:Sorry about moving you, hope you are ok with it. I mean no actual harm, you could call this a test.)

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 22nd 2011, 10:04 am

(No problemo)

Mystic entered another cave, when suddenly he was slashed. Whatever it was, it was fast, Mystic thought, I best be prepared for it Mystic pulled out his staff in a defensive position. He looked around. It probably hid in a caverns in the walls, Mystic thought, I don't know if it's a Heartless or what, but it attacked me, so I have to be careful for this thing's reasoning of attacking Mystic was going to try and block whatever he could with his staff.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 22nd 2011, 10:18 am

Solomon looked down at the boy with cold green eye's. Analyzing his movement. He spread his wings again and a bolt of lightning formed in his hand. Glowing fiercely in the dimply lit cave. Letting it loose at the boy it flew at him at thirty feet at second. Solomon was just over thirty five feet away. Just after he let it loose, he flew after it. Vulkan thunder was not a overly powerful spell, but powerful enough.

He landed short of the boy, his sword extended towards him. His emotionless gaze adding to his emotionless voice. " Who. Are. You. "

10-70=60

Vulkan Thunder

Last edited by Solomon Black on April 22nd 2011, 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 22nd 2011, 10:48 am

As Mystic cautiously progressed, a flash of light was seen nearby. Mystic dodged the light by inches by jumping into the air. When Mystic landed, a sword was pointing straight at him. Mystic gulped at the sword and the threatening voice. But then he just laughed. "If you wanted answers, all you had to do was ask, hehehe," Mystic said, without resisting to laugh, and just slowly pushed the sword away, The name's Mystic. Nice to meet ya! Mystic smiled the whole time, a usual Mystic trait.

Last edited by Mystic on April 22nd 2011, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :D)

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 22nd 2011, 11:15 am

Solomon pushed back, not allowing his sword to move. " Why are you here? " His words were clipped but lost. As if he was somewhere else. This boy did not have his full attention. The storm had calmed, it's constant noises were lost. Replaced by a dripping noise. Solomon dropped his voice, he knew they were others around. " Answer quietly. "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 22nd 2011, 11:31 am

Mystic laughed again. "I don't think me and quiet can go well together. Last time I tried to stay quiet something burned to the ground! Mystic remembered, smiled, and continued, "I was here out of sheer boredom. I felt explorative. Using a ship I...borrowed...I came to where the currents carried me!" Mystic completely forgot about Solomon at that point, I am a great adventurer! I explore everywhere people tell me not to! No place can keep me out, I'll find a way! FOR I AM AWESOME! Mystic yelled in sheer glee. Mystic then remembered Solomon's existence. "Anything else you need to know? Mystic said, smiling with pure happiness.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 22nd 2011, 11:37 am

Solomon lowered his sword, sheathing it. His wings compressed against his back as his bracelets slowly transformed into weaponized gauntlets. " No. Though here is something you should know. " The cavern was almost completely lit with moonlight. Shuffling noises could be heard. " We are not alone. "

Dozens of pirates began to flood into the area. At least thirty of them, by Solomons quick deduction. As they entered the moonlight they became zombies, affects of the Aztec treasure. Solomon cursed as he took a battle stance, his wings spread out to their full metallic size.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 22nd 2011, 11:41 am

Mystic was surprised by Solomon's words. Mystic then saw the pirates coming this way. "I wonder if they want those are the guys who's ship I borrowed..." Mystic said to himself. But when they entered the moonlight they turned strange. They were zombies! Whoa Whoa Whoa! Mystic said, surprised. Mystic entered his attack stance, waiting for the perfect moment, while checking out his surroundings.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 22nd 2011, 11:51 am

Solomon cursed the boy under his breath. Youth and their arrogance. Then he launched into action. He moved fast, extremely fast. Attacking without holding back, stabbing, slashing ramming them with his wings, impaling them with his claws. With such movement they could not react properly. Though there was no need. None of his attacks did anything.

Solomon never lost his cool. He leaped, he spun, he attacked with grace, precision and speed. Never slowing down, he could not afford to. By his count even more had approached and were now on the offense. Two gunshots fired at Solomon. His left wing came over him and deflected the bullets. He stopped. He spread his wings, knocking a bunch of the pirates away.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 22nd 2011, 11:57 am

Mystic studied everything and was ready to attack. Mystic hopped up some rocks, aimed down at the pirates, and fired 2 Chaos Pulses. Mystic then flipped off the rock he was on, and started swinging his staff at the pirates, wondering if this hurt or not.

2 Chaos Pulses: 30 - 10MP = 20MP

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 22nd 2011, 12:14 pm

Two of the Pirates that were knocked out of the moonlight returned to normal, but before they could reach back in, each was decapitated by Solomon in a bloody mess. His face did not break his emotionless motif but he stood outside of the moonlight His wings and arms outstretched. " I forgot about that tid bit. Kid. Get them out of the moonlight, they can be killed. " He stood there. No pirates came forward. He leapt up into the air, he was going to get them out.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 22nd 2011, 12:24 pm

After hearing this, Mystic was amused. Mystic decided to go back to an old trick of his; taunting. He was going to lure pirates to him, outside the moonlight. They had guns, but Mystic laughed as he avoided them with ease. The pirates that were attacking him decided to switch to swords, but when they entered the moonlight- WHAM! Mystic slammed them with his staff, knocking them out. Mystic thought this was a good tactic for now and decided to use that again.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 22nd 2011, 12:48 pm

Solomon sighed, this was a bothersome fight now that he new how to take care of them. He swooped down and kicked two into the moonlight, then flying by as they landed and slitting ones throat and the other was eviscerated. He then went back up and landed by the one's Mystic knocked out. " You are too. Soft. " He looked at Mystic as his large wings stabbed each one in the face.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 22nd 2011, 12:53 pm

Mystic stared as Solomon killed the unconscious pirates from outside the moonlight. Wow, that's cruel, Mystic thought as he beat the crap out of a pirate behind him, What is with this guy? He's either nuts or likes killing! Wait, hold on thoughts. Mystic jumped as two pirates rushed at him, then slammed them into the ground with his staff, causing their jaws to bleed. Mystic gulped. Oops, sorry! I wonder how long this will last... Mystic thought with great worry. Mystic just swung his staff at nearby pirates repeatedly.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 22nd 2011, 1:09 pm

Solomon continued to watch Mystic, bored of fighting semi-immortals. He waited for a Pirate to accidentally step out of the light and a Vulkan thunder hit him in the neck. Exploding and killing him, horribly burning the entire area of his face. He looked down, as he was floating high above the action. Mystic was soft. He would not kill, which was a need here. Hard to fight off someone immortal, if you only knock them out. Diving he flew by the the with the broken jaws and punched each in the head before flying back up. Each now with three stabs to the brain, were now deceased.

" Hurry up kid. There are only thirty two left. "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 22nd 2011, 1:26 pm

Mystic groaned. Thirty-two? That will take forever! I wonder if I can find a way to speed things-WHOA! Mystic was surrounded, which he just noticed. Mystic used one of his many favorite moves, spinning like a top. knocking anyone nearby back. Mystic growled the entire time. "This might take longer than I thought..." Mystic growled.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 22nd 2011, 1:43 pm

Solomon grunted as he kicked a pirate out of the light, " We might get lucky. " He was about to dive after the Pirate when an extremely large sword came down on it, nearly splitting it in two. Behind the massive sword, was a man. A ripped man. One able to lift such a weapon. One with hair, that contrasted Solomon like he did in soul.

" You are not that lucky Solo. " James laughed as he rested his massive sword on his shoulder. A pirate dived at him but he caught the immortal by the wrist and lifted him off the ground. Slamming him down onto his head in the shadows, crushing his skull. " Now who the fuck is this brat. " He said as he took a swig of Lucky Lager.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 22nd 2011, 1:55 pm

Mystic stopped spinning, as for spinning too long made him a little dizzy. Mystic quickly snapped out of it, to see that someone else has joined the fight. I was going to ask you the same thing... Mystic said, tapping his foot and knocking a pirate in gut with his staff, "Name's Mystic. Nice to meet ya." Mystic then back-flipped behind a pirate that tried to sneak up behind him and knocked him out-cold, then nearly tripped over him and accidentally knocked him into the water. "Woopsy," Mystic said forgivingly.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 22nd 2011, 2:01 pm

Solomon sighed, " James. Dispose of these Pirates. " He flapped his wings and flew over to Mystic, picking him up and placing him above the battle. " I advise not being to close to him like this. " Then he motioned over to James as if to point out what was so dangerous. James was swinging around Bloody Excalibur as if it was a toy. Knocking Pirates aside that were in the light, and killing those outside. Eventually, and actually quite quickly, the area was cleared. James sitting in the center and drinking.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 22nd 2011, 2:16 pm

Mystic stared with an awed look on his face with a mix of OMG. Mystic, sporting his usual smile, said, "Well, this was more exciting then I thought!" Mystic chuckled, but at the same time limped in one leg. Mystic didn't know this, so he just sat down to drink a soda. If I would've seen this coming I would've brought potions...oh well! Mystic thought, and smiled again.

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 23rd 2011, 8:14 am

Solomon jumped down from his 'hiding' place and folded up his wings. He walked towards the drinking James and kicked him in the face. The Lager bottle dropping but not breaking. James looked as if he was about to lash out, but he did not. He simply picked up his 'to big to be considered a sword' weapon and walked out. On his way back to the ship.

Solomon turned around to face Mystic, " As James would have said. Nothing brings people together like the thrill of battle. Come. If you want adventure, join me in my quest. "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 23rd 2011, 2:58 pm

Mystic got up, and a great look of excitement came upon his face. "I'd love to!" Mystic said, having trouble resisting to bounce off the walls. Mystic then decided to follow Solomon to...well, wherever he was going. Oh boy, Mystic thought, This will be so much fun! I always love the smell of an adventure! And it smells- Mystic sniffed the air. -like dead carcasses. Oh well! Let's go go go!

Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 23rd 2011, 5:26 pm

Solomon nodded, then walked off. Not waiting or looking behind him to see if anyone was following. He stared ahead, his quest certain. His goal all that mattered to him. He wondered how he could put Mystic to use.

" Boy. I want you to be on the look out for something. It is what I am here for. " He said simply. His voice a drone in the near silent sound of the caves.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next