» Marionette
A Desolate No-One's Request EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A Desolate No-One's Request EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A Desolate No-One's Request EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A Desolate No-One's Request EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A Desolate No-One's Request EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A Desolate No-One's Request

Go down

A Desolate No-One's Request Empty A Desolate No-One's Request

Post by Xen The Second on April 6th 2011, 7:58 pm

Halloween Town. Dark. Scary. One of a passing nobodies favorite worlds. He moved with determination, toward a large mansion rising in front of a full moon as he neared it. In this nobody's eyes, Halloween Town was only rivaled by Disney Castle, whom his former self had one ruled. His footsteps were drowned out by the poring rain, and occasionally, thunder. The citizens that he passed were all inhuman, and did not speak to him, which relieved Xen. Xen was a skinny, muscular nobody, who had silver-blonde hair that fell about one half of an inch below his golden eyes. He was wearing a white T-shirt, a pair of blue jeans with two tears where the knees were, and one on his left upper thigh, boots with a white X on them, and a black overcoat that had two silver chains attached to it that crossed to form an X on his torso. Xen had recently discovered one of these chain's secrets. Like ice to where a heart was once beating, was a blue stone pressed to his chest, inside his shirt, hanging by a silver chain.

His steps made settle splashes, as the mansion came further into view. He now saw that it was black, with a multitude of crude, leaning towers, and eerie statues of various creatures. As got even closer to his destination, Xen realized that if he could have felt emotions, he would have been scared, or maybe nervous. Xen longed to feel again, but he knew it would never happen, so he didn't lose sleep over it. He finally reached the large door that was the entrance to the home of the Pumpkin King. Hm, I expected it to be more guarded than this. . . he thought. Xen reached for the knocker, shaped like a terrifying creature Xen didn't recognize, and knocked on the door of the Pumpkin King.

Back to top Go down

A Desolate No-One's Request Empty Re: A Desolate No-One's Request

Post by Shirou on April 7th 2011, 1:18 am

After a moment, the door opened. There, stood a young man wearing only pumpkin boxers. He had a slim, yet muscular, build. He had long black hair, which hung above his eyes. It was currently messy and unkept. His emerald eyes observed the person at his door, wondering who he was.

"What the hell do you want," he asked, yawning. It had to be close to midnight...or was it afternoon? He could never tell anymore, as his sleep schedule was too erratic.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen The Second on April 7th 2011, 7:47 pm

Hm. Maybe the Pumpkin King takes mid-day naps. Anyways, that's not the reason I'm here. Now then, how do I go about this? . . . This is more difficult than I would have imagined, although it's not something that's discussed in public. . .or the rain, for that matter. Thought Xen as he surveyed the Pumpkin King. He looks in shape, and around my age. Well, Blake did tell him about his father. Never thought that'd prove helpful.

"Your Majesty, Pumpkin King," started the nobody, I am Xen and am a citizen here in Halloween Town, and a Vanguard Wrath in it's military. May I come in? I have a request and it's quite cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 8th 2011, 4:53 pm

"Ah yes, I remember you. The new nobody," Shirou said, remembering the list of new citizens in his office. He sighed, as he felt a chilling breeze since he opened the door and moved aside, allowing Xen to enter. He then walked to the main den, grabbing a bathrobe, and sat down after putting on the robe. "What's your request, Xen?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen The Second on April 8th 2011, 8:17 pm

"You remember me in more ways than one." mumbled Xen, before walking in the warm mansion, and following Shirou. He sat down opposite him, and started.

"I am the nobody of someone you once knew, and offered to help." He said, as he took off his hood, revealing his features, and continued You once offered to help me. . . or him. (I don't know how to adress my former self.) Anyways, you offered to help me find my father, sharing my name. Xen. That was before I became king of Disney Castle, however. I was foolish. . . arrogant back then. I thought just because I was asked to be king, I was ready. Clearly, I was proved wrong. Yes. I am the nobody of Blake. Now that the formalities are over, my request. I would like to train under you as your apprentice.

I have no idea if I asked that correctly. . . I'll find out rather soon, I suppose. Thought Xen as he waited for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 8th 2011, 8:40 pm

Shirou, who was sitting in an arm chair, had his elbow on the armrest and was resting his face on his hand, wearing an unreadable, emotionless mask. He listened to Xen's explanation. When Xen had finished and requested to be trained by the Pumpkin King, he let out a sigh. When Shirou had scented the nobody, he felt a familiarity with Blake, but only an inkling. Now, Xen / Blake confirmed it.

"If I remember correctly, you used to live in my world before, yet moved to Traverse Town to train under that idiot known as Zihark," Shirou said, thinking back then, "how do I know that you won't just leave again if he, or somebody else that you like more, offers to train you?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen The Second on April 9th 2011, 8:53 pm

If it was possible to strike a nobody's nerve, Shirou did it. Now it was Xen who sighed. Well, you can clearly see where Zihark got me, and if you decide to train me, I will do all I can help you defeat my former master. And I would like yeu to tell me how I could possibly like anyone. Then Xen realized that he had almost became angry. He had not done this intentially, however. He then bowed in apology, and said Im terribly sorry, please forgive me. I have no idea what came over me. He was so sincere about his apology because hehad not shown any body any emotion before, and even though he hadn't actually did it now, he still thought that an apology was needed. [i]Was that . . . Him? [\i] thought Xen ad he awaited a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 9th 2011, 9:46 pm

Shirou chuckled. "Why apologize? You said your opinion about something. I'm not going to yell at you for it," he said. He then sat up. "Now, what I meant by 'like' was that you saw somebody who you felt would train you to be better than I could train you. And as for you old mentor, I don't need help to defeat him."

"Anyways, as long as you swear loyalty to me, then I will train you."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen The Second on April 10th 2011, 9:06 pm

I kind of over reacted, hm? It's just been so long since I've had an opinion. Feels good. Also, I didn't think you would, but I wanted to make that offer. And yes, of course, I swear loyalty to you. Said Xen, raising his hand at the 'swearing loyalty' part, for authentication.

Good, now I can get some training. And from the Pumpkin King, no less. And maybe I'll have an opinion more often. Thought the nobody, mentally grinning.

He then grinned at Shirou. There was something different about this grin. It was less empty. Okay then, Master, I'm actually quite new at this. So. . . when do we start? He asked, almost eager to begin training under the Pumpkin King.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 13th 2011, 8:17 pm

"How about now," Shirou said, getting up. He walked up stairs and as he did, he told Xen, "Meet me in the graveyard in twenty minutes. I have to go get dressed."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen The Second on April 13th 2011, 8:35 pm

Xen turned around, briskly. "Thank you." He said as he walked in the oposite direction of Shirou, and out of the warm mansion, into the storm. He pulled his hood back on him, as the rain sent shivers through his body. He walked through the town, the various forms of people who lived there catching his eye ever so often. He saw many different creatures, before he wondered Have I changed yet? What will I be when I do? Well, there's no way of checking now, so I might as well get my mind off of it. . . Wow. Shirou agreed to train me. . Me? Training under the Pumpkin King? Haha. I'm so going to get stronger. he thought, although the mental laughter was an empty laughfter.

By the time he had returned to reality, and from his mind, Xen found himself in an area that looked like town square. In one direction was a small shack with large stairs leading to it, in another looked like some sort of laboritory, and yet in another, there was a metal gate. The last direction, of course, was the one Xen came from. In the center of the area, was a fountain that sprayed what looked like acid, at irregular intervals, and to the right of that, was a decapitator, like the ones they used in the middle ages.

After taking in the sites (For he had just moved to Halloween Town today, and hadn't even a place to stay yet) Xen walked toward the metal gates. His outstretched hands pushed, and the gates swung open with multiple creaking noises. He let the shut on their own, with a bang, as he walked deeper into a grave yard. There were rows of graves, on either side, as he walked even deeper. Finally he reached the end: A slightly opened grave, which he sat upon and waited for Shirou, his new master, as the thunder rumbled overhead, the lightening flashed in the otherwise pitch black evening skies, and the rain made brisk pattering sounds on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 28th 2011, 8:10 pm

Shirou was sitting on a stone casket, which had a hidden passage way in it, fully dressed in his Apprenti Robes. He, unlike Xen, had taken a shortcut to the graveyard. He also had a black umbrella, which fended off the rain.

"Sup," he said, flatly. He then got off the casket and stood in the center of the path, waiting for Xen to get up.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen The Second on May 1st 2011, 10:46 am

Xen's eyes searched for the Pumpkin King in the damp graveyard. The now wet nobody nodded at Shirou's greeting. He was sitting on a casket, which Xen deducted was a shortcut to somewhere. The teen also noticed that Shi had put on ropes with multiple pockets.

Xen stood as Shirou did, and awaited instructions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 1st 2011, 9:10 pm

"First, we're going to do this Karate Kid style," Shirou said as he pulled out a small, black item. "If you can grab this item, using any means you can achieve, we'll move on," he continued, as he held out the object, which fit within his palm.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen The Second on May 2nd 2011, 6:39 pm

Xen removed his hood.The nobody had finally been changed by Halloween Town. He had the appearence of Blake, but behing his clothes there was various wounds. Xen, however, did not notice this change. He merely nodded and readied himself. Instantly the rather fast teen sprinted at his master. He started with the obvious. Xen came to an abrupt stop and grabbed at the object's current location. When Shirou moved the object, he would grab at it again. Xen would do this a total of five times if necissary. Unless any number of the times were successful, the nobody would then leap back, actually strategizing. The previous attempt was to measure where he stood in terms of speed and reflexes with Shirou.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 15th 2011, 5:30 pm

Shirou closed his hand and avoided Xen's grabs at ease, although not really attempting to. At Xen's last attempt, Shirou jumped back on top of a tomb stone. He tossed the small object up and down, while he said, "I hope that's not all you've got, cause if it is, then you're in trouble."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen The Second on May 15th 2011, 8:15 pm

Xen looked at Shirou. His mentor was quite faster than himself, so Xen decided he would have to actually put forth some extra effort than speed. The nobody said, "Don't worry." before he ran at the tomb stone. He leaped when he was about half-way there and turned in the air. He summoned his keyblade and threw it at the tomb stone at the last second. Wind enveloped him as he gained a little more speed and turned his body the the right slightly. He placed his right foot on the corner of the crumbling grave stone and hisleftin the air beside it. The grabbed at the object as he shoved against the gave. It began to fall to the ground as Xen turned, his blade reapppearing in his hand. His Kingdom Key made a small woosh as Xen slashed downward at the Pumpkin King's back. His left foot had been positioned in front of Shirou's legs now. Xen turned so thatthe Pumpkin King would trip and slashed upwards. In thi motion, the nobody grabbed at the small object once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 15th 2011, 8:25 pm

As Xen threw the keyblade at the tomb stone and jumped towards him. He quickly jumped off, just as Xen resummoned his keyblade, preventing Xen from trapping him and slashing him. "Not fast enough," Shirou commented. "Next time, try trapping me quickly."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen The Second on June 9th 2011, 10:00 pm

Xen casually tossed his keyblade from hand to hand as he surveyed the graveyard around him. Sure there was alot of large tomb stones around the pair, but Shirou was in the middle of a small clearing. The rain poured down, making Xen pull his overcoat closer. He caught his blade in his right hand. He then started to walk, but stopped half step. His boots had sunk into the mud. The nobody then flew about a half of an inch off the ground with enough force it didn't appear that he had any difficulties getting out of the muddy soil. Xen then flew at full speed towards his mentor, his keyblade in his hand. When he neared Shi, Xen threw his keyblade at him. It spun in the air before stabbing into the ground half a foot away from the King's feet. As he reached Shirou, Xen pushed off his blade and aimed a kick at Shi's chest. He then pulled his leg back and aimed a punch at his stomach with his left hand while grabbing at the object with his right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down