I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open)

Go down

What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open) Empty What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open)

Post by Nerotheawakened on April 4th 2011, 8:50 pm

Nero stood in the shadows, watching but always keeping himself at a distance. If anyone ventured to close he always moved away, but stuck to the shados, like some sort of criminal. He really wasn't a criminal, not at all, just didn't want to go through any more pain. Not that he didn't want any company or anything of the like, he was just too afraid to get close. He never anted to re-live those painful memories, it was simply safer for the others to steer clear. Unfortunatly, not many actually kept themselves from trying to acquant themselves with him. He always had to leave in the end, protect them from some unseen terror. Something deep within that terrified even himself. Something that no matter where he went, he could never leave behind.He honestly couldn't care less if they hurt him. What did it matter if they hated him, so long as they stayed safe? It didn't matter who hurt him, because deep down he was only hurting himself. Deep down inside old wounds still wept crimson tears. With every drawn breath, he was only floating more away. Away from himself, who he was. Away from the shadows, that kept him lone. Away from his past, where all memories lay. Away from reality...

His eyes gleamed in the dark, the way the light struck them purely glowing, like a cat in headlights. His hair coming down to his jawline and glistening like starlight. Does he look like a monster to you, standing and waiting for you in the shadows? Like the nightmares that stalk your fragile reality? His unzipped, loose red spring jacket shifted slightly as the wind picked up. Eyes closed briefly in the cold embrace, a hand clapping faintly to his chest. After a few seconds of standing there like that he walked out of the shadows, into full view, along the path most others walked. Crimson pupiled eyes slightly aglow, but cold and distant. A few looks were directed at his left arm, he supposed it was because it was covered completely in black bandages. He was a bit amused by this, for there were other, more unique aspects about him. His hair being the color it was naturally, not bleached out or anything of the like. And obviously he wasn't old. He would really love to see a old man with as good a figure as he. Besides the bandages covering his left arm, on his hand he wore a chain laced glove. Around his neck was the real kicker, military dogtags. Didn't come across that every day, did you?
Nerotheawakened
Nerotheawakened

Back to top Go down

What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open) Empty Re: What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open)

Post by Abel XIV on April 5th 2011, 10:03 am

Eblax stood on a roof of a tall building in Hollow Bastion, he was alone, since Abel hated coming back where he had lived once, Eblax didn't like it too, he had just to many memories there, but he had business there.

Eblax observed the square and the streets below, his black eyes went observed the crowd go from one place to another, Eblax bird-like eyes noticed a strange guy standing in the shadows, something was definitely, strange about him, and it was not his strange outfit, it was his attitude, it was suspicious, Eblax was now wearing a coat that looked like the ones that the Organization used, but it had several non important differences, he didn't like it, but he also didn't want to be seen or recognized, Eblax decided to observe from the roof the teen, he may be a problem in order to fulfill his objective, Eblax was searching a scientist that said that had found the way of making the hearts of people to come back to their owners, although this particular scientist was known for talking to much and failing repeatedly, he said now that he was sure about his theories, he planned to steal his invention, but that teen could also want it, from where Eblax was, he seemed to be a heartless, he may want to destroy the invention, or maybe he wanted to use it for his own purposes, there was no prove, but the teen was very near to the house of the scientist and he looked suspicious, that was enough reason to keep an eye on him for Eblax.

Main Theme: "The Last Journey"

Battle Theme [Standard]: "Kingdom Come"

Battle Theme [Darkness Form: Thanatos] "The Battle for Everyone's Souls"

Battle Theme [Light Form: The Messenger] "I'll Face Myself"

Battle Theme [Nothingness form: Hari-Hara]: "Hari-Hara"

Battle Theme [Divine Form: Anarchic Order]: "One of a Kind"

Battle Theme [Final Form: Vayú, Messiah of Carnage]: "Promised Pain"

What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open) Mlfw872_1314445924708590
Abel XIV
Abel XIV

Back to top Go down

What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open) Empty Re: What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open)

Post by Nerotheawakened on April 5th 2011, 10:29 am

Nero winced as his naturally silver hair brought him a few odd looks. He always hated it when people stared, it annoyed him to no end. I mean really, no use gaping at him like a fish! If only these people knew what he could do... he was not entirely human.

As the staring continued he grew very annoyed and started to glare at anyone around him. As his killing intent rose the people finally got the message and went about their way. Nero let himself growl nearly inaudibly, defintly a hair-raising growl to any who heard it. Definatly not a annoyed human's frustrated growl. Something...inhuman. As his red jacket flapped in the chill wind, revealing his black shirt underneath. As he stood in full sunlight, as no-one else appeared, the sun revealed his pale skin. Also in a brief flash as the sunlight reflected off his eyes, they briefly became a whole crimson. Nero shook his head before walking off again. There was something here he instinctivly didn't like. Iijt was a lurking feeling that he was being watched or followed. It could also be he was picking up on heartless energy, his eyes naturally kept flicking in their direction. He just was not sure if hewanted to rush into their spot and fight them yet.
Nerotheawakened
Nerotheawakened

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel XIV on April 5th 2011, 10:41 am

As Eblax heard the growl he calmly meditated what he knew about the teen, he was easily tempered, he wasn't human, he was hiding/waiting, he seemed to not like people, and his eyes changed their color... Eblax was pretty sure that he was a heartless, the night came and now he wasn't visible, since he was hidden by the moonless night, only his black eyes were visible, they seemed to absorb the light surrounding them, making them blacker than the darkness surrounding them, he stared at the possible heartless as if he was a predator, if he dared to came near the house, he would have to fight Eblax, now, no one was in the square, and it was the moment for both to make their movements.

Abel XIV
Abel XIV

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerotheawakened on April 5th 2011, 11:00 am

Nero kept walking until he was walking past a house, where the uneasy feeling grew stronger. His annoyance flared up once more and he bit back another growl, biting his tongue in the process, and causing it to bleed. At times like these, annoyed as he was, he often let things slip that he wasn't exactly human. But he was one quarter human..and while Keybladers aways screamed heartless! He was actually much worse, he was a human and demon halfbred. As far as he was concerned he could be much more dangerous than a heartless. Only,Nero was different, instead of hurting people, he protected them. eird how different his mind worked, huh? As for heartless, let's just say Nero didn't like them. Okay, that was a big understatement. He absolutely hated the things. Same with demons. Humans and sorts like those he liked and was okay with. The only thing he wasn't sure of was his standing on Nobodies. He had never met one, so he couldn't judge. Nero smirked, looking up towards the roofs, his danger senses kicking in. Nero was, if nothing, a very self-preservative creature.
Nerotheawakened
Nerotheawakened

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel XIV on April 5th 2011, 11:14 am

Eblax saw how he approached the scientist house, maybe accidentally?, but he couldn't risk to let him continue, he unsheathed his remembrance shard sword and threw it to the square, 9 meters away from the teen, just a few meters away from the door, the 1,8 meters sword sunk in the floor easily, like if the hard rock was a cake, it sunk 50 centimeters, the thin transparent blue crystal blade shined with all it's beauty under the light of the stars, then Eblax jumped to the floor from the roof , he had now his sword behind him, he looked at the teen and said:

"You should turn and leave, you are interfering in my plans, leave, and violence wont be necessary, better for both of us, no?."

He looked calm, but his voice sounded a little bit threatening, he had his arms crossed and his hood up.

Abel XIV
Abel XIV

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerotheawakened on April 5th 2011, 11:33 am

Nero if anything was not very concerned about anything other than that he had no weapon at this current time to speak of. Other than that, the other person didn't worry him much. That was until he heard a very slight whistling sound and back-stepped a few times, as a sword sunk into the ground. Nero glared at it, his eyes looking at the approaching figure with suspicion. Like a attack dog with his leash unclipped, he was ready to spring. He growled again, but kept himself from rushing to attack. The other had just spoken and it was when Nero's rebellious streak kicked in at his words that spelled trouble.

"You trying to tell me to do something? You should have seen all the people who tried that. You should know one thing about me and that is I don't listen very well. As for violence, you could rip me apart and I wouldn't care less. "

And he didn't. Well, not at the moment anyway. He looked defiant, his eyes glimmering with a deep-set hatred.
Nerotheawakened
Nerotheawakened

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel XIV on April 5th 2011, 11:54 am

"I don't care about about who tried to tell you to do something, I don't care about if you listen well or not, I just want you to not put any trouble to me and leave, your other option, fight me unarmed, good luck if you choose the last, this sword could have sliced you as if you were molten butter. The invention of the scientist is for me, not for you."

Eblax, wasn't that rude usually, but the machine of that scientist could be the solution to all his problems, he took the sword from the ground, and put it on his right shoulder.

Abel XIV
Abel XIV

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerotheawakened on April 5th 2011, 12:13 pm

"Maybe you should care. It might help you out. I have no intentionof leaving unless perhaps...you can convince me. Unarmed or not, I am tougher than I look. Invention? No idea what you are taking about. Not that I care."
The words that left his lips were cold, yet burned like flame. Already his mind was putting together the pieces of a strategy. His biggest worry had to be that sword. A half-smirk raised onto his lips. Things may get interesting.
Nerotheawakened
Nerotheawakened

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel XIV on April 5th 2011, 12:35 pm

When Eblax heard that he didn't know about the invention he just turned to the door and sliced it in two with a single slash without doing any sound, then he got in and took the machine he was searching for, it had been easy, too easy, he looked around and the scientist wasn't there, there wasn't anything there, that machine he took was false, someone had been faster than him, he left the house and looked at the teen: "Do as you please, I got nothing against you now."

he sheathed his weapon and he went to have a walk around the city, the teen now wasn't any possible problem to him now, he ended in the castle and sat there, remembering how it was before the heartless invaded his world.

Abel XIV
Abel XIV

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 5th 2011, 5:54 pm

Mystic smiled as he wandered through the library of the the castle. It was his favorite place, messing with the secret paths. Every now and then, he'd bring Serenity. She liked to read books and study up. Mystic was pulling the books, changing the passages, while Serenity sat by a desk, reading a book about Heartless. She saw something about how Heartless could take the form of a human, so she decided to be more careful around others.

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open) Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerotheawakened on April 10th 2011, 9:53 am

This world was just too different. So..unlike his own. But, wasn't that to be expected? I mean worlds can't be all the same, right? It just was not possible. Not possible at all. Besides things would truly be boring that way. That merely gave Nero more sights to see. Unconsiously his fingers traced the carvings on his dogtags. He never took them off, it was just something he could not part with. The cold steel under his fingers seemed to bite into him, but he did not notice. He was just too used to it. The demon shook his head and let the tags fall from his fingers to fall against his chest. "What...did I do in the first place?"Curious Nero decided to just tail the stranger. After all he had nothing better to do. Nothing at all. He just hoped this didn't and him in too much trouble.
Nerotheawakened
Nerotheawakened

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel XIV on April 13th 2011, 11:31 am

Eblax saw Nero approaching him, then he said:

"Who are you? and what do you want heartless?, I told you, I don't have anything against you now, be careful, your actions and words could change that circumstance."

He continued sitting where he was, calm and serene.

(sorry for late reply.)

Abel XIV
Abel XIV

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic on April 13th 2011, 8:30 pm

Mystic, despite the noise of the library walls shifting, heard some people talking outside. Mystic, who couldn't resist listening in, decided to eavesdrop on them. Mystic quickly shifted a passageway to the castle entrance, but, instead of going that way, he hopped on pipes to open a window, where he saw a strange person and Eblax. Mystic listened in.

Last edited by Mystic on April 15th 2011, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

[21:03:10] Cool : Saix and I have something in common
[21:03:18] Saix : Boobs?
[21:03:42] Cool : Yes, boobs

Mystic's Theme: It Doesn't Matter ~His World Remix~
Mystic's Elements: Light, Cure, Darkness, Thunder

What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open) Bounce10
Mystic
Mystic

http://shugochara.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerotheawakened on April 15th 2011, 4:11 pm

Nero's pale hands brushed his black jeans as he contemplated. He had not been asked these types of questions for awhile.

"Nero, that's my name. As for what I want, is nothing, and I am NOT a heartless. I'm a half-demon, if it means anything to you. Which it shouldn't."

His face was still set in that ever present frown.
Nerotheawakened
Nerotheawakened

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down