» Marionette
What she said (open) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
What she said (open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
What she said (open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
What she said (open) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
What she said (open) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

What she said (open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What she said (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: What she said (open)

Post by Renzenku on March 22nd 2011, 7:33 pm

The angel simply shrugged, a mixed look of a smile and depression for causing the mayhem flickered across his face. "I gotta help prevent what I myself cause, no matter what the cost to me it is...I guess..."

Renzenku laughed and scratched the back of his head with his hand, looking around at the moon as he did so. His cheerful look had been restored and anybody who didn't know him extremely well would be entirely put off of the fact that he was upset in any degree.

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
What she said (open) - Page 2 Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on April 1st 2011, 5:48 pm

The male looked back at his angel friend, puzzled on how he could act so cheerful. Shrugging the boy slightly laughed as well and as though the people who died this night didn't matter he spoke jokingly. "Well you certainly didn't pervent it this time.. I mean how many people do you think were in there. I can't remember.. I was too bloody drunk.." his voice trailed off and his laughing stopped. He looked back to the fire being put out for a few long seconds then back to Harpy. "Er.. Say i didn't kiss a guy or anything gay like that did i?" the male asked, kind of awkward.. Yeah. 

Mp: 60 (Darkness, Wind, Fire)
Theon's MP: 30 (Light, Cure, Earth)
Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on April 1st 2011, 5:57 pm

Ren's eyes hardened slightly and he kept looking away from Trent as he responded to the first, "Twelve." But then, when Trent asked him the awkward question he automatically perked up and turned to face Trent, the angel's face serious and impassive.

"Oh, when I walked in you had the bartender pinned up against the wall and was making out with him fiercely. Something about getting another drink. I don't even want to know where your left hand was, I couldn't see it from where I entered."

Inside his head Ren snickered a bit, but did his best at keeping his face passive/serious.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on April 1st 2011, 6:31 pm

Trent's eyes just seemed to grow wide there as Harpy answered; staring at the angel's face as though in shock. His mind searching for the hints of memory but instead found just blur upon blur. The boy simply analyzed Ren's face but couldn't tell if he was lying or not then proceeded to look at his left hand and wiped it on his pants. "But how. Damn it. What the-" stammering came from the male's throat, confused and wondering if he liked it in his mind. Finally he snapped out of it and shouted rather too loudly "Damn it Harpy! You killed my experiment!!" this brought a few looks from people below who had come outside to see what was going on. Now some staring at the two men on the roof. 

Mp: 60 (Darkness, Wind, Fire)
Theon's MP: 30 (Light, Cure, Earth)
Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on April 2nd 2011, 7:03 am

Renzenku blinked once, seemingly rather shocked at Trents' outburst. "And what experiment would that be exactly?" The angel looked at him through light blue eyes that seemed to pierce through Trents' body to his soul, which was essentially what it was doing. "And how exactly did I ruin it?"

The Emperor looked down at the street and waved at the people staring up at them, a cheerful look on his face. "Shouldn't you guys be in bed? I mean, it's like 2 am... I think...."

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2