» Marionette
What she said (open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
What she said (open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
What she said (open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
What she said (open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
What she said (open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

What she said (open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What she said (open) Empty What she said (open)

Post by Trent on February 21st 2011, 10:25 am

"Am i straight or gay? God i don't know. the teen's voice seemed but a strangled murmer in the slightly populated tavern. People with no ambitions and poor souls dying to forget were the usual subjects here though some groups of sailors chattered quite cheerfully in the midst of all of the sadder ones. As time went on though drunkern shouts and talks went through the tavern that were louder and even louder. Trent though remained at the bar, his head turned on the side on the bar table. The male's eyes looking at the gruff bald sailor with what seemed like a million tattoos on what could be seen on his body. " you remind me of this girl i used to know... She had this hair.. She was pretty" at the last of his drunken words he began to giggle compulsively. The whole tavern was too caught up in their own drunken endeavors to take notice of the black haired pale eighteen year old wearing but a white loose shirt and skinny jeans. The dark night was only beginning at the bar though, the candles and lamps that lit the suspiscious yet comforting and humble place still burned with a sense of youth. So as he lay there; a hand curled around his yellow liquid gold; his fourth knowing that this was not the last the boy smiled wistfully still chatting up the drunkard beside him.

Mp: 60 (Darkness, Wind, Fire)
Theon's MP: 30 (Light, Cure, Earth)
Trent

Back to top Go down

What she said (open) Empty Re: What she said (open)

Post by Renzenku on February 21st 2011, 12:21 pm

Wind whipped up at the teenagers cloak, his eyes flashed as he looked across a beam of moonlight that swept through the foyer of the room he was in. Behind him flames licked up at the curtains of purple fabric that draped across the windows. The searing heat crawled through the room over the depths of dead screaming that lingered in the air.

What was once white tile was smeared pink with drying blood. A playful smirk played across his face, his left incisor revealed to the door that played itself open with a slow wilting squeal. A single shadow heartless peered up from the floors with sharp yellow eyes, the ghost sounds of an organ piano filled the upturned, stained room.

The shadow crawled up onto the surface of reality as another breeze passed through the open window and whipped up his cloak as he stabbed his sword through the shadow and into the ground. The beast wriggled a moment before lying still and disintegrating into wisps of shadows. Shadows played about the curvatures of his still eyes, alight from the single stream of moonlight.

A scratching sound emanated from the stairs on parallel sides of the room. Another one of them, still alive in their own sense, crawling down the stairs to holiness. The stairs to release unto their own sins, the release to the depths of Tartarus for their sins against the original family residing in the building.

The male wrapped his hand around the chain hanging from his sword, and pulled it from the ground. A snap and a quick flick later the sword had lodged itself between the apex of the crawling beasts spine, a crack sounded through the room as the beasts white feathered wings flapped weakly. The creatue howled, and suddenly the teenager was upon him, cloak flaring up behind him and face full of dark shadows.

"How dare you defile the sanctity of humans. How dare you kill innocent blood. You will rot for your sins Michelangelo. You will rot here first, for I absolve you of your spirit unfaithful beast." The teenager reached down with a clawed hand, clothed in the metal sheen of a gauntlet, and tore from the beast the feathered wings that flapped so limply on its back. The creature howled once more and twitched limply on the ground again, he simply would not die for his sins, and it was angering the teenager who stood above him; hand on the chain that he slowly wrapped around the blade of the sword impaled into Michelangelo.

"You are not an Angel. You are a beast who is worth no more to our kind then the devil himself. You, who commits sins uncalled for. You, who possesses the hearts of the innocent for the joy of doing it. You, my peer beneath the Dietys'. You foul beast, wrench from this place your soul and bow to the master you so willingly serve. I send you back to your place of worship beast."

The teenager leaned down, wrapped the shadowed gauntleted hand around the sword blade, and wrenched it downwards through the stair that lay beneath the monster impaled. "Go. To. Hell."

Giving one final tug the teenager turned, his light blue eyes flaring in the moonlight with a violent sneer as he leaped from the stairs and landed with grace by the main door. The male sheathed his blade with expertise and wound his chain around his waist as a belt in a swift movement. His sneer still in place, his eyes filled with fury, the teenage male shot forth into the night, having bequeathed unto himself another soul of a faithless angel.

In the midst of the night, moonlight pouring forth, the teenage angel walked through the alive street of Port Royal, and ventured into the nearest tavern. Placing his hand on the door he heard a clank and looked down, noticing his blood-covered gauntlet the teenager sent it away from his person in a minuscule flash of light. He looked back to the door, the sneer still in place and evil intent flashing through his eyes as he opened it.

Renzenku stepped into the tavern and instantly noticed someone he had met several times before. The angel had no intent of drinking, but he could feel the evil coursing through his veins as he clambered through the crowd to the bar and sat next to the male known as Trent, who was seemingly intoxicated to some degree.

[[Chaos Mode: Active. 5 Posts Left]]

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
What she said (open) Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on February 22nd 2011, 4:21 pm

Hazy thoughts crowding the mind; squishing, distorting and liquefying perception on how he thought of things and how he saw himself. The view of the boy’s own sexuality came into mind as he thought of both sexes in a lack of clothing; both no stranger to him but he never tried a male before. The youth sighed harshly; his voice gruff as his thoughts wandered on to his stalker Nero and his girlfriend. Thinking back to the many times Trent had the pleasure, honor and privilege of hearing the white haired man rave about how beautiful, wise and all around fancy she was. Oh the dear wonderful torture of it. ”What-what was her name.. Li-Lilah-Lillya? .. Eh f**k it that b*tch can suck my cock” The black haired boy muttered to himself, head still on the bar table ocean eyes focused on the glass of gold liquid as bubbles rose to the surface. The male’s fingers swirled and played with spilt beer; moving it around to appease the boredom of his drunken thoughts. Tempted ever so much to kiss the fat a** right beside him to experiment his tastes Kiss em right on the lips!! His mind shouted at him. So as Trent was about to leap up from his current position and on to the lips of the poor straight married for 15 years drunkard the boy’s head turned to the newcomer beside him.

The male looked at the guy for a second, lifting himself off the bar table, a pink square on his cheek from resting his head there too long. It took a few minutes to realize who it was though until the person became clear to Trent’s mind and eyes in the dimmer lights. ”Hey, Harpy!! Long time no see! The male asked, not drunk enough yet to screw up his words but still enough to not take in the angel’s expression or tone. Reaching his nearest arm to attempt to pat him on the back. ”How the hells it going? ..You’re lucky there are some attractive male- female peoples here. Thbey might have a fetish for feathers.” The boy cut the word male off hopefully soon enough to correct himself and say female. …Harpy’s actually good looking now that I think about it the male thought in the back of his mind

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on February 22nd 2011, 4:33 pm

The "Harpy" sneered at the drunk who insulted him by nickname. A glint focused in his eyes as he trained his vision on the counter and then looked back into the eyes of the depressing sight before him. Lifting his hand up the angel attempted to smash the boy's face into the bar. "Don't call me "Harpy" you pansy."

Renzenku shifted in his seat and looked at the bartender, who, when he looked over to the Chaotic Angel sitting at his bar, was kindly treated to the middle finger. "I don't need a drink asshole, I'm fine." Even more the normally nice angel could be felt by the chaotic side of the male in the back of his mind. A fleet whispering to regain control over the Chaos that currently reigned and replace it with his ever-so-loved neutrality.

You'll fault yourself eventually Chaos, and I'm taking back over when you do. I can't believe I let you out in the first place. The thought cut through the DNA strands of Renzenku and into the Chaos' mind. Who simply sneered again and flipped off another patron.

As he sat on the chair, his cloak slung over its edge and resting down to the ground, the male simply contemplated what he would do next. Perhaps kill the pansy next to him, or maybe destroy the tavern itself. Only time could tell what he would inevitably choose to do, or not do if even time prevailed before the actions themselves. Ren's tight white tee-shirt clung to him through a thin slip of sweat that graced his body from his earlier festivities, the ones that had caused the Chaos side to be released, and gave his white shirt a slightly grey tone that outlined his muscles. Much against his will.

[[Chaos Mode Retained: Four Posts Left]]

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on February 22nd 2011, 9:02 pm

Out of nowhere it seemed to his drunken mind his face was pounded in to the wooden bar table. The impact was great for there was in his state of mind no way he could have seen this hostile move coming; especially from the angel. It was a few seconds of shock for him as an almost numbness went through the youth's face from what he could feel. His nose taken most of downfall, purplish swelling bruise surrounded the skin, looking as though a horrible blemish on the boy's face. blood, sickly crimson dashed out of the nostrils and on to his chin and table. Feeling the stickly liquid on his lips the male's tongue reached out as if to taste test what the wetness was though he already knew; a drunk and confused mind still wondering what hit him as if playing dead. It only took the next few seconds to know though and as soon the boy made his move, the hand farthest from Harpy reaching for the axe that leaned against his chair and gripped it. The male seemed to quickly bring himself up to his feet; knocking the chair he was sitting on over. With his free hand the boy moved to hit Ren acrross the face as his leg moved to hit the leg of the angel's chair so that it would tip over the other way. "I'll call you whatever the f**k i want"

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on February 22nd 2011, 9:11 pm

Renzenku sneered once more at the boy, who attempted to slap him. That was easily blocked with the back of the angel's wrist, and using the momentum from the male kicking the chair over at the same time he "fell" sideways and flared his wings out. The wings would smash Trent in the jaw if he did not move, and Renzenku himself hit the floor for only a second before he was on his feet. "Bad move drunkard."

Holding out his hand he smashed it against the bar, a faint red light pulsed from the males hand but nothing could be seen. As they stood inside of a building and the great red ring warning of danger was so much bigger then the room they were in no one could see it.

Renzenku moved his sword from its sheath only a few inches, and then tore his shirt off his body by slicing it in two with his chain and then removing it with brute strength. Beneath was a battle suit, plated slightly and thick enough to aid in the males muscular tone. Lifting his left hand up he slapped down the faceplate of the suit and laughed lightly to himself. "You don't want to try me."

[[Chaos Mode Retained: Three Posts Left]]
[[Flaming Convergence Activated: Three Posts Left]]
[[100 MP - 70 MP : 30 MP Remaining]]

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on February 23rd 2011, 9:30 pm

Grunting rather loudly as his fist was blocked ever so easily and quickly; the grunt ending up sounding like a growl from the back his throat. almost animal like. However there was a satasfaction as at least the chair tipped; a modest victory in that. Moving his head out of the way of the angel's wings just in time the fool stepped back a few small steps for more of a distance. Watching in a slight awe at the pretty red light that flared from the angelic man's hands; readying for something to happen; a spell or something probably powerful but nothing to be seen to his eye. Perhaps a trick? Maybe a little something to make him wary? A powerup? All these thoughts going through the youth's head as he watched Harpy take off his shirt now half wondering why he even bothers to wear one if hes always shirtless when fighting. Armour then took it's place on his feathered foe and made him scoff a little. Did he really need that against him? maybe i should take the compliment the male thought, licking his lips to get rid of the flood of blood from his nose. "You're right. I don't want to I want to get drunk off my a** and maybe get laid" the male spoke, angry. "But you and your a** seems to be getting away with that.". The male once finished looked at his old abandoned chair that he once sat on and kicked it in full force towards Harpy's face. Cheap chairs...

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on February 23rd 2011, 9:38 pm

Renzenku simply smirked at the nonsense spurting forth from the opposing males mouth, easily dodging the chair by sidestepping as he did so. "Hmph. Justification of your drunk ass would be everything you need right now, wouldn't it?" The angel kept walking around Trent, to be closer to the door but not seem like he was headed out it. Even the Devil knew common sense, and it said to get the hell out of the building before all hell broke loose. Almost literally.

Fully unsheathing his blade the teenager wrapped his left hand with the chain that wound around the sheath on his back. Holding it tightly as he shot the sword at Trent with a swift flick of his wrist. The blade flared straight towards the drunks' chest, aiming to impale him or in some form wound him. "Like you really need to 'get laid'. Your worthless self probably couldn't even walk thirteen feet right now, let alone get the proper locomotion to thrust into the rear end of some obnoxious jackass."

[[Chaos Mode Retained: 2 Posts Left]]
[[Flaming Convergence Warning: 2 Posts Left]]

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on February 24th 2011, 2:46 pm

The boy's irises followed Renzenku as he circled him. Changing his stance to face directly in front of the angel; not the door but just listening to him speak. Drunk thoughts quickly flying by him, his mind returning to a sober state slowly. The male did not speak for once in his life back at the angel perhaps still in clinging to his thoughts; wanting to go back down to his unconcious intoxicated state. Not wanting to deal with this bullshit tonight. As the sword came at him in a stabbing motion towards his chest he moved his red axe in his left hand to block it. A little too late though as when it connected with the axe's blade the tip still hit the boy's chest just enough to make him bleed from it. Trent could feel the blade pierce him so the male moved another step back in recoil. As soon as he got the blade out of him the male hit it with his own weapon to move it away from himself and stepped towards Ren, hopefully trying to slash at him horizontally from his waist and then retract the blade to swing it at his head; drunkenly fighting. 

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on February 24th 2011, 3:54 pm

Renzenku whipped back his sword by tugging on the bladed chain, and spun it once and sent it back at Trent to deflect the slash to his side. When the two blades collided the angel's sword shot backwards from the sudden stop, but it was only tugged back into the males hand once more. This time he physically used the blade to block the attack to his head and sneer once more at his opponent.

All the while the angel with the armour sidestepped until he was standing just in front of the door. Safe from it opening and hitting him, but he was in front of it. With a wicked grin Ren shot the sword once more at the drunken male, with a deft flick of his wrist and a serious amount of power. Luckily, while Chaos Ren was evil, he wasn't stupid and knew exactly what he had summoned to the scene. "You worthless piece of drunk trash, how unfortunate it is that you have to die." Another sneer and then a blink, the normal Ren trying to take back over as Chaos's control was wavering. "...Not worthless...." Then the voice changed once more to deeper and Chaos was in control once more.

[[Chaos Mode Retained: One Post Left]]
[[Flaming Convergance Warning: One Post Left]]

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on February 28th 2011, 11:33 am

Deflected again; the frustration growing in the front of his drunken mind; his thoughts still blurry and now the aggravation of Renzenku being strong and himself being weak, ever so weak was consuming his mind. The drunken frustration though continued as the feathered male began to move to the side; not understanding why he would do such a thing even if he had been sober the confusion would still grow. The sword whipped towards him again similar to that of before, this time hitting it's mark with a great force. Sending the boy to the ground with a large impact; lying on his back as blood seemed to become a great lake of mess on his shirt added on from before. Panting and sweating, his body reacting from the wound and his state of mind though he could not feel the pain that was coursing through his body but trying to gulp it up.

The male got up with the help of his axe while Ren dissed him; sticking his middle finger up in response. Then something weird happen as Trent swore he heard Ren's voice changed tones saying something perhaps in response but then again he was drunk. The male ran back to the angel; frustration still running rampant in his mind. The boy his moves messy just decided to randomly and blindly try to slash at his foe; aiming one horizontal to the man's chest while another one diagonally across the man's chest and then the same attack the other way in a rapid movement.

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on February 28th 2011, 8:35 pm

When the angels' sword connected with his opponent the shockwave from the connection traveled up the chain and into his hand. A miniscule shock that wouldn't hinder his fight, but caused a reaction in his mind to set off and explode outwards. A string of jubilant insults, happy curses, and horrible compliments burst forth from the males mouth and his voice constantly switched vocal curves. "This is amusing, I'm getting it back. What little I had in the first place anyways."

Ren's voice settled and his full conscious returned just as Trent rushed him bluntly with his axe. Drawing his sword back into his hand he easy deflected the attacks and then remembered what was forming behind Trent. A massive vortex of flame began to form, and quickly finished reaching fifty feet within seconds. The roaring inferno would not be halted by any natural means, and the Angel reacted as quickly as he could.

Jumping backwards through the door Renzenku de-summoned his sword from the bladed chain and whipped it just past Trent's left side, alternating his hand that he held the chain he the male deftly flicked his wrist and swung his whole arm sideways, swinging the chain around the drunk and attempting to latch the chain together. If Trent dodged, he would inevitably die in an inferno. If he did not, the angel would gather all the force he could muster, and pull the male backwards. Dragging him behind him as he summoned his six wings and rose steadily into the air. His speed was slow, but even with the extra weight Ren knew he could get out of immediate danger in time.

Just so long as Trent cooperated in his drunken state they would both be fine, but even a minor slip up might end with Trent losing effective use of something or other. Even more unfortunately the chain would severely cut Trents' torso and arms from its bladed nature. However, it would be infinitely more pleasing then burning to a living crisp in a roaring inferno. Luckily, the drunk was not only intoxicated but he couldn't feel pain normally, so it wouldn't be painful, just uncomfortable.

Either way, Ren rose into the moonlit sky with his wings furiously flapping and rising them higher. But he would level out at a low seventy feet and simply travel over the roof of a building, out of harms way.

As he flew, if Trent was with him or not, he shouted back down to the drunk a very apologetic "Sorry".

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on March 1st 2011, 9:38 pm

Just assuming that the words pouring out the angel's mouthhe continued on with the attack only to end up in failure again. Though as he did so the boy felt an explosion of heat from behind him so as he turned to look in a drunken haze of recognition to see. As he did though; staring like an idiot at the flames the boy felt a metal substance wrap around him; looking down to see it was the angel's chain he immediately tried to struggle but it was no use he was already being dragged out and above to the sky. Dangling there with one of his hands clutching his axe tightly as the chain dug into his skin the male's eyes looked down on the blaze of deadly flames with a quite calm compusure. Questioning if this was real or someone slipped something into his drink. As he just hung there, fleeting thoughts and a dizzyness crowding through his mind as a feeling of deja vu came along the male simply muttered "Bastard.." in return. 

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on March 2nd 2011, 6:42 am

Ren sighed slightly as he alighted on a rooftop, gently tugging Trent up with him and unwrapping the bladed chain. Looking at Trent, sword in gauntleted hand with his faceplate up instead of over his face, Renzenku smiled and waved as if he hadn't seen him already in the day. He of course could remember everything that happened, but figured it would be easier to explain to a drunken Trent (who hopefully would remember any of this) that he was mental. Instead of telling him his true nature when it came down to it.

Not to far away from them the roaring inferno of fire poured out of the buildings' door. Burning the air around it and sending smoke everywhere as the tavern burned down to its foundation. Everyone in that bar would be dead, or dying, from the intense flames that positioned themselves so well in their midst. Screaming from inside the Tavern could be heard, piercing through the night over top of all the other hustle and bustle of Port Royal. It would all be but down to a simple gas fire, or perhaps a drunk patron being...drunk. No one would link it to some angel who lost control of his emotions and went on a tiny rampage hunting down a rogue angel.

Looking away from the flames licking up the building, already sorry for what he had down, Ren turned and looked at Trent. "So, Trent, how's your day been? Intoxicated much?" The light from the flames caressed the angels face in a soft light that flickered and wavered while his eyes looked around brightly, but solemnly.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on March 2nd 2011, 3:54 pm

As they landed Trent's stare was still on the flames consuming the whole area of where the tavern had been; the flames as though alive and eating the people up. Their screams rustling up the whole port from a sleep if they were as the fire roared back; a feriocous monster awakened from it's slumber. The light of the fire danced on the mess of his sticky face, his nose a little bit crooked as the blood was slowly drying on to his skin but his eyes trained on the burning house in almost a hypnotic state. When Ren started untying him with a little wave and smile like it was a damn ole good day the boy's eyes narrowed as he stared at him and a growl etched out of his throat as the male, now free of the chain put the axe on to the holster on his back. As the teen was about say something to the other his former attacker now rescuer a light stiff push in his neck formed a lump in his throat. Rushing his body to look down at the streets over the edge of the roof the boy began to throw up his liquor and blood; both mixed into one mess on the street below. 

This continued for only a few minutes or so before the male stopped and got up to his feet. Gasping, not wanting to swallow but still foggy in the mind. Putting his sleeve up to wipe his mouth the teen sighed with relief and looked back to Renzenku. "what.. What the hell is your problem? .. First you .. And then.. You.. The male spoke in a spaced out manner, still foggy and unclear this change of events only made it worse. Trent continued staring at the angel obviously wanting an answer of any kind. 

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on March 2nd 2011, 6:01 pm

((This post may or may not be short, as it will ENTIRELY-almost= be Ren talking in responce))

Renzenku sighed and took a deep breath, preparing for the slight rambling that was to follow. "In my DNA I hold three separate distinct genes. One, from my human mother that carried me during birth, which gave me my human properties. The others from the God of Discord, Chaos, and the God of Harmony, Cosmos. Now, because of these DNA linkings to the two I, when under a lot of emotional stress, can loss my own conscious to something similar to multiple-personality syndrome.

"I retain full control over the ability to change into these different personalities, but my judgement not to change into the personality of Chaos, who is essentially evil incarnate if you want to go there, wanes when I'm extremely pissed off and wish to harm someone. Something I usually can't do off hand. So, being that I was hunting another angel who went rogue and began to hunt Souls I got angry. As he killed an innocent family in a house not to far from here, so, in my emotionally tense state I decided to allow myself over to the Chaos side of myself. Thus, reprimanding myself in the process, I gained the ability to go all out with no worries.

"As you can see that doesn't work out to well most of the time. In the end, I usually try and stay away from both the pure good, and pure evil distinctions of my body, but on occasion I fall to its aide. Luckily, I actually can freely revert back after a period of time, and almost always do."

The angel took another breath, and before Trent could say anything continued on, "Before you ask, the Cosmos side is all nice and fluffy and helpful. I usually don't need it. Also, before you say anything, I am technically the angel with no conscious, in theory, to my elders. Of course, I'm destined to lead the angels one day, or something to that effect. Prophecies are involved, it's complex and annoying."

Ren breathed again, and looked back at the roaring flames which were still full of life, but no longer spreading.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on March 2nd 2011, 6:29 pm

As Renzenku seemed to tell his whole story, literally to the still drunk male he gripped his head as though a headache. He couldn't feel pain though so it was just confusion and a lack of concentration more so then when he was sober. The male attempted to catch the information that was being thrown to him but when the just seemed to pass through one ear and out the other. When the angel was done Trent was rubbing the back of his head. ".. Idiot version?" was his only reply. A little bit rude but he was slighlty intoxicated and big speeches were bad. 

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on March 2nd 2011, 6:41 pm

Ren sighed and scratched his head, thinking for a moment before smirking and looking at Trent. "Sometimes, I get really pissed and can't help myself from doing things for a little bit. Other times, I'm really nice and can't do anything about it."

The angel figured that would be sufficient even for a toddler, and since Trent was only intoxicated, not an infant, he should understand it.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on March 6th 2011, 10:01 pm

Trent's nostrils flared a little as his eyebrow rose at Ren's words. what does he think i am an idiot? Contradicting his own previous words of that he spoke. Right now though it felt like what happened had been just a dream, the bar, that man, Harpy's anger issues, the fight (or him just failing at fighting the angel) and the fire that reflected on their bodies now. Sighing a little, his chest pumping up and down as the male looked away from the angel and back at the flames before him.  The boy's left hand went shakingly and clumsily to his chest; feeling out the blood, some of it wet and some dry. Licking his lips to taste the blood from his nose which had dried up the teen drunkenly dismissed his current condition and appearence; not caring right now. Trent slumped down with his no hesitation to sit on the roof, mumbling a little for a second the boy just let out a few words "i could really use a drink right now". The male let it out in almost a sigh, as if thats what was the biggest problem in the worlds. 

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on March 7th 2011, 4:42 pm

Renzenku noticed Trent's displeasure and simply shrugged at it, he was the one who asked for simplicity. The angel continued to stare off into the flames that engulfed the building, many people had gathered around and were putting out the flames with water, but it would take a very long time before they finished.

When Trent mentioned needing a drink Renzenku simply looked at him with a displeased look, as if he was disappointed at Trents' nature. "Since when have you been a drunk?"

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on March 8th 2011, 1:04 pm

The male's eyes were watching the flames being put out before him, reminding him of his thirst. More so water then alcohol but his mind craved for it so the boy assumed it was his throat too. Trent looked back up to the angel as he asked the question noticing his the look on his face but ignored it. "since when have you had wings?" the boy asked, a smirk on his face as he let out a little laugh. 

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on March 8th 2011, 3:04 pm

Renzenku looked at Trent and simply cocked an eyebrow at him quizzically. "Obviously you've still got some alcohol in your system, even though it no longer seems it. You've been calling me "Harpy" since we first met because of my wings, do you not recall?"

The angel laughed, in spite of the site beneath him that he had caused. Ren's mind was a whirl with thoughts of the deed he had done, but in the end he was in decision to simply let it go on. One can not fix what has already been completely, so there was no use saying sorry, and thus best to stay in the shadows.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on March 13th 2011, 3:54 pm

The boy chuckled a little wildly at the angel's words; the smirk still remaining on his face. "Oh yeah, how stupid of me" chuckling as he said those words he now remembered getting his face being slammed into the bar at the now non existant tavern. Trent's left hand reached up to touch his nose softly, feeling the bruise and the crookedness of it. Sighing, more concerned about himself then the people below him or the scene for that matter he stood up; balancing himself to not fall off and began unbuttoning his bloodstained white shirt. The teen looked down at his chest where Ren stabbed him, putting his hands on the wounds as though suppressing it. The memories on how exactly they occured fuzzing up as his mind became clearer. "Damn Harpy.." he spoke with a bit of wonder.

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on March 15th 2011, 11:59 am

The sense of wonder coming from Trent was not lost on the angel and it caused him to turn around jerkily. "What's with the wonder in the voice Ripper?" Renzenku stood from his sitting position, his knees shook a little as he almost lost balance before he caught himself by moving his feet.

The fire was dwindling over on the street, it had spread but the large amount of citizens with buckets managed to douse most of the trailing flames. All that was left was sparks, and tendrils of flames igniting the ashes of the tavern that had once been, but was no more. Realizing what exactly the Angel had done caused him to wage an internal war against his own DNA, a difficult task without a doubt, but he was outwardly smiling.

Why did you do that? Why did you let me? Why must you insist that it's always my fault when this stuff happens? You know I don't have control when I turn it over to you. Oh, you have the blame on your head too Mr. Perfect. You know it, and so does the world. Shut up Knew it.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on March 17th 2011, 8:34 am

"Its just that you can do some work.." his voice trailing off as his sights jumped back and forth between the building that had once stood and his chest. Trent's voice sounding more and more sober as his mind cleared from the drunk fog. i feel like crap.. feeling the irritation of his stomach and the numbness of his head as he rubbed the back of it again. The male looked back to Ren, who was now standing up. He simply stared at him for a second or two before speaking up again. "thanks for getting my ass out of there, even if you did start this mess" he spoke, thankful to be alive and his voice quite sincere for once. 

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next