I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Kicking the Fetus (don't read if you're super-pro-choice) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Kicking the Fetus (don't read if you're super-pro-choice) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Kicking the Fetus (don't read if you're super-pro-choice) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Kicking the Fetus (don't read if you're super-pro-choice) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Kicking the Fetus (don't read if you're super-pro-choice) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Kicking the Fetus (don't read if you're super-pro-choice)

Go down

Kicking the Fetus (don't read if you're super-pro-choice) Empty Kicking the Fetus (don't read if you're super-pro-choice)

Post by Shirou on February 18th 2011, 6:28 pm

Annoying Twat: I am 100% pro-choice. I support any woman’s choice to have an abortion. I support Planned Parenthood and the work they do providing a variety of legal health care services.

Why do I threaten you? I am innocuous and mundane. Today, I woke up, fed my pets, took a shower, read some papers and news articles, talked with some colleagues, eaten a burrito. I have not yelled threats at people undergoing a legal medical procedure. I have not worked to remove health care services that many people depend on, including abortion. I have not attempted to remove a woman’s agency by denying her the right to choose. I have not attempted to pass a bill that advocates violence against the professionals who perform legal medical procedures.

I have done nothing today to actively make the lives of millions of people worse. I have done nothing today that will lead to the deaths of millions. All of you voting on these bullshit anti-choice, anti-woman laws? All of you voting FOR the people in office who vote for those things? You cannot say the same.

I think I know why I and women like me scare you. We are threats to you because you cannot subjugate us and I relish saying this - all these bullshit anti-choice measures, all the cuts to education with the idea that a woman must stay at home, all the cuts to funding in the arts and sciences, it will not bring us down.

Me: Hey, I like to think of myself as Pro-Life rather than anti-choice. Wanna know why I’m pro-life? It’s not because I don’t think women have rights or whatever BS you can think of. It’s because I wouldn’t be here right now if the rules back in Korea had been less strict. Although at times I don’t like how life is going, I’m still happy that I’m alive. I’m pro-life because some low-life anti-choice over in Korea decided that hey! let’s make laws that prevent women from killing her potential child! So yeah, fuck them for doing that. Fuck them for allowing me to live. Fuck them in general, because they are obviously the evil in society and care for nothing about the citizens.
/rant.
(no, I’m not furious or hateful towards Pro-Choicers. I like them, actually, but that’s another story. I just don’t like being threatened)

Annoying Twat #2: Hey, look at me! I wasn’t aborted either and yet I’m still pro-choice! Know why? Because I think every child should be a wanted child. My mom is also pro-choice, and I love knowing that she had me because she wanted me, not because the government forced her to have me. You think the government should stop women from exercising choice over their own bodies? Congrats, you’re anti-choice. Now fuck off.

Me: Congrats, you’re a narrow-minded, self-righteous twat. Get over yourself. I never said, “Oh hey, be pro-life because pro-choice people are bitches.” That’s stereotyping. And it disgusted me when so many Pro-Choicers are against Pro-Lifers simply because of their views and they advertise it. Keep your own damn controversial opinion to your own damn self. Defend it when somebody challenges it, sure, but don’t go around basically insulting or threatening people just because they have a different view. Oh, and I wasn’t wanted because I was shipped off to the adoption center. My parents wanted to abort me, but the laws forbade them. Congrats to you and your mom though, I’m sure you turned out to be a wonderful mistake.

Annoying Twat #2: You seem like a truly lovely person! And I am a wonderful mistake, ‘cause I am fucking fabulous. Now go fuck yourself. No, really, masturbation is lovely.

Me: I am a lovely person. I’m so fucking lovely I find myself getting a boner whenever I see myself in the mirror. In fact, you’ve convinced me to be pro-choice because of your amazingly convincing response. Now I propose that for the women who DO choose abortion, we take the fetus, kick it around a bit, play a game of toss the fetus, you know, fuck around with it because since the fetus has had his or her future taken away with it, then why not have fun, eh? I’m sure they won’t mind. Make abortion fun for the whole family!

Annoying Twat #2: Oh, hon, I dearly hope you grow up someday. It’s all fun and games until someone’s head gets stuck up their ass permanently.

Me: Growing up is too boring if it means losing your sense of humor. Being able to laugh at something so serious means you’re not afraid of it. But, of course, you’ll disregard my response and continue thinking I’m an immature moron.

[From my wonderful adventures on Tumblr]

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Kicking the Fetus (don't read if you're super-pro-choice) Empty Re: Kicking the Fetus (don't read if you're super-pro-choice)

Post by Trent on February 18th 2011, 8:15 pm

Tumblr.. Really should get that maybe...

Yeah pro-life as well. I'm somewhat of a feminist but i feel that abortions aren't a subject of woman's rights exactly but rather the value of human life. It has nothing to do with the bullshit of chauvinist's (sp) ideals of women having to stay at home and be always in the kitchen; it's really just something that femnazis jump all over. Besides.. They do experments on those fetuses or sell them to who knows where somewhere =\

Men and women should be equal so that child, male or female should be equal as well.

Mp: 60 (Darkness, Wind, Fire)
Theon's MP: 30 (Light, Cure, Earth)
Trent

Back to top Go down

Kicking the Fetus (don't read if you're super-pro-choice) Empty Re: Kicking the Fetus (don't read if you're super-pro-choice)

Post by The Cloaked One on February 18th 2011, 8:57 pm

Abortions will not let you forget.
You remember the children you got that you did not get,
The damp small pulps with a little or with no hair,
The singers and workers that never handled the air.
You will never neglect or beat
Them, or silence or buy with a sweet.
You will never wind up the sucking-thumb
Or scuttle off ghosts that come.
You will never leave them, controlling your luscious sigh,
Return for a snack of them, with gobbling mother-eye.

I have heard in the voices of the wind the voices of my dim killed
children.
I have contracted. I have eased
My dim dears at the breasts they could never suck.
I have said, Sweets, if I sinned, if I seized
Your luck
And your lives from your unfinished reach,
If I stole your births and your names,
Your straight baby tears and your games,
Your stilted or lovely loves, your tumults, your marriages, aches,
and your deaths,
If I poisoned the beginnings of your breaths,
Believe that even in my deliberateness I was not deliberate.
Though why should I whine,
Whine that the crime was other than mine?--
Since anyhow you are dead.
Or rather, or instead,
You were never made.
But that too, I am afraid,
Is faulty: oh, what shall I say, how is the truth to be said?
You were born, you had body, you died.
It is just that you never giggled or planned or cried.

Believe me, I loved you all.
Believe me, I knew you, though faintly, and I loved, I loved you
All.
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down