» Marionette
There's sand in my shorts. (Private) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
There's sand in my shorts. (Private) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
There's sand in my shorts. (Private) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
There's sand in my shorts. (Private) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
There's sand in my shorts. (Private) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

There's sand in my shorts. (Private)

Go down

There's sand in my shorts. (Private) Empty There's sand in my shorts. (Private)

Post by Etzolix on January 24th 2011, 6:09 pm

Etzolix stood outside the gate. Some bitchass messaged him to meet him there. It had been Shi, he had been under some type of rock or something for he hadn't been bullying the newer members anymore. It was going to be interesting to see what he wanted. Leaning against the gate it would normally burn him but his clothing kept him at a cool temperature and thus made it so it didn't burn him due to the heated metal. "Hm." He said to himself, thinking about what to do to pass the time. Nothing came to mind, waiting was the only option, perhaps he was inside already? He wasn't sure, going inside was tempting him but he waited where he was supposed to meet Shi. A goosechase would be somewhat stupid in a world where sand could get in your clothing so easily, especially those easy to aggravate places.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

There's sand in my shorts. (Private) Empty Re: There's sand in my shorts. (Private)

Post by Shirou on January 24th 2011, 6:14 pm

There was a sudden light shower of white rose petals and pumpkin seeds as Shirou entered the scene. He then started to cough and choke as some had entered his throat. "Okay, guys, enough," he managed to get out, waving away the ghouls who were sprinkling the petals and seeds. Shirou brushed himself off and spit out some seeds. "Sorry, I felt like a dramatic entrance would bloat my ego even more," he told Etzolix with a slight smirk. It's been a while since Shirou had been in the presence of Etzolix, or anybody for that matter. Making sure all the petals and seeds were off, he extended his hand in a shake. "Nice to see you again, oh Dark Overlord of the Realm of Darkness."

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

There's sand in my shorts. (Private) Empty Re: There's sand in my shorts. (Private)

Post by Etzolix on January 24th 2011, 6:22 pm

"You're one of the people who are most familiar with who I am. You should know handshakes are much too formal when I'm this comfortable around someone." Etzolix said. His cocky demeanor showing through, his boredom had caused him to go exploring again. Not much, and he wasn't doing anything drastic just seeing and meeting new people. He actually had been to Twilight town recently as well as Hollow bastion. But those endeavors were for reminiscing of another time. "So...I still see you're insecure." Etzolix said making small talk.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on January 24th 2011, 6:27 pm

"It's a habit I've been trying to get into, since I've become the Pumpkin King," the young King said as he lowered his arm with a sigh. Shirou briefly wondered how Etzolix had been and even more so, what was on his mind. It's always been a curiosity of Shirou's to know how Etzolix thinks and why he does what he does. But, he'll never know. He sighed again when Etzolix said he was still insecure. "The only thing I'm insecure about is my sexuality," Shirou said, sarcastically. "I was just joking around with you."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on January 24th 2011, 6:37 pm

"Don't become a bitch. You're not strong enough to be nice just cause you're bored with being hostile around people who aren't threats." Etzolix was always slightly harder on Shi. Perhaps because he was Yima's former apprentice and he needed to grow up a bit more. Etzolix didn't feel like he deserved Halloweentown yet, but he'd only mature with experience. "No doubt." The hybrid responded to his sexuality comment being an ass as usual. It was something they did traditionally. "So, what'd you want?"

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on January 24th 2011, 6:42 pm

Shirou rolled his eyes. Insults after insults. But, grudgingly, he had to admit that somebody had to be an ass to him. He shrugged it off, as he usually did. "Well, I wanted to discuss with you some plans I had about the worlds of the universe."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on January 24th 2011, 6:50 pm

"I'll amuse you." Etzolix said with a sigh. He knew that the phrase was meant to provoke him to ask the plans that Shi had involving the worlds. "So Shi what plans do you have?" He said with false interest as if he was talking to a child. Perhaps these plans wouldn't be as childish as his question would be?

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on January 24th 2011, 7:10 pm

Shirou's left eye twitched at the tone Etzolix talked to him with, but he sighed and just went on to tell him. "For a few years now, the worlds have been at peace. No heartless threat, not nobody threat, just peacefulness. It's getting quite dull and boring, which is why I propose we stir up the worlds. Start some excitement. Create some chaos. Yatta yatta."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on January 24th 2011, 7:15 pm

"Shouldn't you ask someone more on your level? If I were to join it wouldn't be much of a competition, I'm pretty sure Ren and you are familiar are you not? Maybe you can convince him to do something. Zihark is a world leader and I'm pretty sure Kotor is aligned with him. Start something up with Ren to attack Zihark you basically have all world leaders aside Roxas and myself. And who knows you can pick up a couple of people to fight their grunts. There's been new blood wouldn't be that difficult if you took time to search." Etzolix said. Wondering if he would actually go through with any of this.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on January 24th 2011, 7:18 pm

Shirou thought this over. "True, starting war sounds like it'd be a good idea," he mused, mentally telling himself to visit Renzenku soon. "But I also meant, like just chaos. Not a war, just something that makes everybody have to fight. Perhaps a large heartless invasion or something?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on January 24th 2011, 7:29 pm

"A heartless invasion?" Etzolix contemplated this. If there was going to be a war then this wouldn't be needed per se but he could cause trouble on both sides. He wasn't sure if he was going to do this but if he did then well it'd be interesting to say the least. "A war will suffice for now." He said his arms crossed. Standing up, the gate opened behind him as he turned around and walked inside, signaling Shi to follow with his hand. A walk and talk type of thing. "Do you have any ideas of the grunts you'd retrieve? I saw someone in Twilight town, and another in deep jungle. I am unsure if they are residents but I'll be sure to contact them if you wish for their participation." Etzolix wondered if Shirou would notice his change in speech patterns, it happened when you were alone and only spoke to strangers after awhile. The sense of familiarity between people dissipated and you became used to all these figures walking in and out of your life.

Last edited by Etzolix on January 24th 2011, 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on January 24th 2011, 7:34 pm

Shirou followed Etzolix through the gates, placing his hands within his pockets. War was a go, heartless invasion was a no...for now, at least. "I haven't been very active lately, really. I've been locked up in my office, handling paper work and what not. I haven't been to Deep Jungle in years, really...I'll have to check them out, and see who they are," Shirou responded, thinking. "Do you know their names?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on January 24th 2011, 7:38 pm

"I'm not sure...but I can surely get my heartless to locate them. It shouldn't be that difficult honestly. And I'm sure a...friend of mine can help me locate the other indefinitely. I'll out letters as soon as possible." He snapped his fingers and the shadows appeared. His deliver service, they followed him as he bought something to write on in the market along with something to write with. He was sending it too his secretary. She would make the letters so that the heartless could send, he dropped the later, they fetched it and we gone. "So what's your strategy of convincing Ren?"

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on January 24th 2011, 7:45 pm

Shirou watched blankly as Etzolix summoned some heartless and used them mailmen. He envied the mans power of Darkness, but not enough to actually care. He shrugged at his question. "I'll first offer him with it being entertaining, just to have a helluva time doing something for once, and if not, I'll offer land or something for him. Perhaps say it'll boost his reputation or experience."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on January 24th 2011, 8:08 pm

"So shall we head to Land of Dragons then?" Etzolix said a scroll appearing in his hand. The wrinkled parchment would cause some havoc if he summoned his gummi ships within this area. "We may have to go back outside the gate however so I can bring out my gummi ship. Though, meet you there?" He asked. It was time to speak to Ren about what the two had discussed.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on January 27th 2011, 2:38 pm

"So we shall," Shirou said, turning around back to the gate. It had been a while since Shirou had last went into the Land of Dragons...he could hardly remember what happened last time. With that, he walked towards where he parked the gummi ship.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down