» Marionette
A destiny awaits EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A destiny awaits EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A destiny awaits EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A destiny awaits EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A destiny awaits EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A destiny awaits

Go down

A destiny awaits Empty A destiny awaits

Post by kairi-7717 on January 4th 2011, 8:53 pm

It was early in the morning right before sun up. Kana was lying in her bed asleep. Kana started to dream about a world unlike she had ever seen. People were walking about around her uniterested in her or was it that they just did not notice her. She started to walk to a park that was near by. Children where happily playing, familes were out eating together having a picnic. She smiled at the scene of a little girl playing in the sand with her stuffed doll. She looked to her left to suddenly see a wolf standing infront of her. It snarled its teeth at her and growled. She stepped back afraid that if she moved to suddenly it would attack her. I looked over at the little girl and ran right towards her. Kana quickly ran after it when an unexpected thing happened. Out of the wolf came hundred upon thousands of wolves and they started attacking everyone in the park. Some would look at her snarl their teeth and went to look for prey. She tried to help, but she didn't have her sword with her. She heard a sound behind her when one so large, larger then her, leaped at her. Kana shut her eyes knowing there was nothing she could do. There were cries for help as the wolf hit her. Kana then suddenly sat up in her bed under the stars. she was gasping for her breath at the fright of her dream. she was even sweating cold sweats it affected her so bad. She got up from bed and she went to go get a drink.
"It seemed do real."
kairi-7717
kairi-7717

Back to top Go down