» Marionette
Back EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Back EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Back EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Back EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Back EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Back

Go down

Back Empty Back

Post by Born_Free on December 28th 2010, 12:54 pm

>.> Sophie wouldn't stop spamming my facebook account, and Jeremi pretty pleased me until I was blue in the face. Matt is also considering returning.....just because he's a pansy and only left because I wasn't there to continue to save his ass from Morph, Frank, Biscuits, and Chicken.
Nobody pretty pleased him, but it's whatever. Doesn't matter if he does or not I guess.

I'm considering getting serious again. Incidents back at FFworldz, if you can't tell by the signature, have NOT put me in a good mood at all about RPing again. I'll just shorten the entire thing down to...."I'm downsizing the workforce to make things more efficient, due to the behavior of certain members of the staff" and leave it at that.

So once again, Sophie, you've managed to somehow lure me back here. Good for you.
If anybody's all interested in RPing with an old fart, PM by all means. I could use some warmups since I haven't done this in a while.

--PR

QUICK EDIT:
I should note that I'm going to work my ass off, and continue to contribute, and stick some Heartless, Unversed, and so on that I neglected to put in the last time I was in the bestiary....as well as possibly edit some details in already existing profiles in the bestiary that at the time I had absolutely no information on. Since I've already beaten BBS, it shouldn't take me long.
And of course, you all know I'm going to do it whether you like it or not. It's a terrible habit....but I know most of you are used to my stubbornness.

Click the picture to see Pinky's Profile. Signature was graciously done by Terra, founding member of the GoR, and fond friend.
Born_Free
Born_Free

Back to top Go down

Back Empty Re: Back

Post by Etzolix on December 28th 2010, 2:02 pm

Welcome back to the site.
And before doing anything I suggest contacting the staff for permission to do said things.

And Roxas has said that he isn't including the BBS worlds because he hasn't beat the game yet so BBS isn't going to be added to the site. (Referring to the putting the unversed in the beastiary)

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on December 28th 2010, 2:58 pm

The best thing you could do to contribute to this site is rp right now.

Mp: 60 (Darkness, Wind, Fire)
Theon's MP: 30 (Light, Cure, Earth)
Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Born_Free on January 1st 2011, 2:33 pm

Etzolix wrote:Welcome back to the site.
And before doing anything I suggest contacting the staff for permission to do said things.
And Roxas has said that he isn't including the BBS worlds because he hasn't beat the game yet so BBS isn't going to be added to the site. (Referring to the putting the unversed in the beastiary)

Oh Chicken, Chicken, Chicken....when have I ever asked permission to be a general pain in the ass? That's how I became moderator, back when dinosaurs roamed the earth--Hell, that's how 90% of the Bestiary got there anyways: Me, generally not asking permission and spamming posts like a half-mad 40 year old Virgin with no life. I had a habit of doing that. I still do, given the chance and circumstance, which both seem to be right about now....

:< Roxxie-Sox is no fun.....I thought Biscuits had already beaten the game though, right? It should have been up by now!
No matter. If the Newer-Yorkian doesn't want BBS, then I'll do as he asks. Besides, I wouldn't want Zex-a-Mex on my ass now would I? After two years of him under my belt, you'd think I'd know the better of not pissing him off. But it's been almost a year since 358/2 came out....the Bestiary and RP zones are so dust covered it gives me the willies!

Where'd all the fun people go may I ask? Don't tell me EVERYBODY's gone and left now! That I know of already, Lenneth, Riku, Ansem, Mike, and Biscuits left, am I right? Urgh. All the fun people went and left, and now I can't even play my old as dirt character to go and make things blow up for myself! Where's all the entertainment when you need it?
And I never did finish beating your ass, you piece of poultry. You owe me a rematch! .......Or rather you would anyway!

Good to be back, yes, yes, but such a dismal welcoming! Where on earth is your enthusiasm, you all sound deader than FFworldz when I came back! Lighten up a bit people--attitudes are so....contagious! Yikes. Stand on your head for all I care, but do try and sound like you're enjoying yourselves!

Click the picture to see Pinky's Profile. Signature was graciously done by Terra, founding member of the GoR, and fond friend.
Born_Free
Born_Free

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on January 1st 2011, 2:37 pm

Uhhh most people are gone because of break and holidays we have new world leaders and etc. And I'm sure there's a couple of people that will come back once its all over.
And yeah the rematch thing you were headed death.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on January 1st 2011, 3:31 pm

<.< if you want non dust covered rp sections then rp in them. They're there for just that cause. Personally i believe beastairys can wait since with a limited number of rpers less people will look at them. Besides since you have a new character that is generally weak and want to blow stuff up you should focus on just that. You'll never get any where without rps under your belt and being a vet doesn't change the fact that your charrie is a noob. You could generally complain that former users aren't here right now and there is a lack of activity or you can just start fresh and enjoy the company of newer users while working on your new character. So yeah rp....

Mp: 60 (Darkness, Wind, Fire)
Theon's MP: 30 (Light, Cure, Earth)
Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on January 1st 2011, 3:36 pm

Beautifully said, we need more RPers with your mindset Trent.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody Trickster on January 1st 2011, 7:14 pm

Etzolix wrote:Beautifully said, we need more RPers period

fix'd

Nobody Trickster
Nobody Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cloaked One on January 1st 2011, 8:17 pm

Or, instead of spending their time moaning about how few members we now have, the members we do have could be off doing their part to recruit new members and advertise the site to fix the very problem that they so painstakingly describe to others.
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on January 2nd 2011, 9:06 am

I agree with Zex on this. It's best to concentrate on advertisement than moaning. Welcome back!

Character: Damien & William's profile
Character Theme Song: Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves
Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down