» Marionette
The Relic - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Relic - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Relic - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Relic - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Relic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Relic

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Relic - Page 2 Empty Re: The Relic

Post by Balendin8 on December 27th 2010, 3:19 pm

Zihark came at Balendin or so it appeared. Balendin took a battōjutsu stance to meet his opponent. He ended up drawing his katana, but not sending the strike at Zihark when it became apparent that Zihark was not trying to attack him. Balendin spun around taking a defensive stance in which he was holding his blade in a two handed grip. He saw Zihark collide with the hostile which must have been sneaking up on Balendin in an attempt to cut him down. Apparently this man was an acquaintance of Zihark's. Balendin was curious as to why this man was in such a hurry to attack a stranger. Judging by his tattered appearance and location of what might be his home; Balendin guessed he might be some half crazed hermit living in these hills that was not so fond of guests.

"He is right. I do not mean anyone any harm. Put away your blade and I will gladly put away mine."

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody Trickster on December 28th 2010, 12:03 am

Trickster heard his blade hit Ziharks. For a second, his past indulgences in violence seemed to catch up with him, and it was not much to expect that had he let himself follow those indulgences, he would have killed everyone in the room.

But he was no longer his past self,and whilst his blade was still young, Trickster himself had grown tired of fighting losing battles. He let his hand slowly droop and sheathed his blade as he stood upright. His cloak covered him completely and he stepped foward to shove Zihark aside to face the newcomer. The black void that faced Baledin spoke slowly in a somewhat hissing noise, the voice that emerged when Trickster was overtaken with darkness, the only difference now was that he had slightly more control over it

"Your life has been spared but for all sakes and purposes and without a blade to your throat for now, I ask what brought you here and warn that you must choose your words wisely before they become your final breaths."

Nobody Trickster
Nobody Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina_W on December 28th 2010, 12:54 am

Reina watched the short exchange of steel, slowly lowering her claws throughout it. She left her claws detracted, but she was no longer in a battle ready pose. This new stranger caused quite the stir, and begged the question why was her host so jittery about company? She was very much tempted to ask, but instead decided to ask another, more polite, and more useful question.
So.... who are all of you anyways? And why did you help me?
Obviously the latter of the two questions were addressed to the people she met until this new person's arrival. She tilted her head to the side slightly, and cocked her eyebrow. She allowed her right hand to rest on her hip, leaving her left behind her. She wondered what to expect of the others, but she had heard the outburst of her "Host" when asked about his name and origins, so she didn't expect any better luck. Though, she was a tad less rude in asking than he, but that was beside the point.

Max MP: 60
Rahzz MP: 40

Self-proclaimed healer, romanticist, and diaper toter.... And yet I can still do more damage than you.
....Also the spawner of most chatbox shenani jokes, but that's just bad luck..... >_>

[00:53:29] Zihark : He's not he's just there, im sure there are boobs that would

[00:54:06] Zihark : Help you
Reina_W
Reina_W

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on December 28th 2010, 1:48 am

Balendin sheathed his katana since the other man sheathed his. He took off his hood off so the man would not think he was purposely trying to hide his identity. Balendin wondered what this guy looked like. Everywhere you looked these days you saw some kid or teenager toting a sword or a keyblade. It would almost be a welcome sight to see a swordsman that was not some youngling for a change; even if that person turned out to be an enemy.

"I am Balendin Sleepingsword. I was hired to protect a sort of archeological dig which seems to have stumbled onto your territory. I apologize for disturbing you. None of us were aware that you were down here and if there was any sort of markings or sign to tell us we must have missed it."

Balendin hoped that this information would be enough to satisfy the man before him. He was really a peaceful man despite his exterior and wished no quarrel with this stranger. He was curious though why Zihark was with this man and, unless his ears deceived him, Reina was also nearby.

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody Trickster on December 28th 2010, 2:22 am

"If your words are true then you are of little threat to me, even if you were a little threat before. If that is the case then I belive it is time for some long overdue introductions."

His voice started to revert back to it's more grizzled form as he raised his hand and gently removed his hood.
"My name is of little concern, but I was known in these worlds as Trickster. As i've told your friend there, I bore many titles in the ages past. Many of them bear little importance now, such as Sultan of Agrabah. This cave was once a bunker to be used in case of emergencies. I assume that your archelogical dig was in search of some artifact that the heartless seeked. That artifact was indeed the darkness I hold in my control. As to the reason your friends are here, I rescued them from a dire situation and this is the only place I knew of where they could collect themselves."

He looked into the eyes of Balendin. His own eyes were pitch black, the only light in them was a distant shine of blue in the very back. Trickster's eyes looked something like a long dark passage with a small bit of light at the end. His face was laden with scars, mostly small or healed, and his overall apperance confirmed his story about being a warrior from the past.

Nobody Trickster
Nobody Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on December 28th 2010, 11:14 pm

Balendin nodded his head at the man's response. He had the look of an old campaigner about him. Maybe he was not so different from Balendin himself. Of course, Balendin himself lacked the physical appearance for someone to really believe he had spent most of his life as a soldier and was a veteran of hundreds of battles. Both Balendin's mother's people and father's people were long lived. His mother had been somewhere around 115 years old when there planet had been destroyed because of Nemic's greed and she had been considered to be just beginning being middle aged. Balendin himself had been around 55 at that time and had been considered to be in the sprig of youth. Balendin's aging had accelerated significantly since his planet had been destroyed since it seemed these days he was aging at roughly half the speed of that of a regular human. Another reason people would be skeptical of his campaigning days was that he lacked the scars that veteran soldiers tended to be covered with. His mother had been a Mage of great skill in healing magics and when he would have leave to visit his family she would always magically remove his scars since she thought they were ugly things. Balendin saw in the eyes of this so called Trickster what he could have become. Fortunately his wife had saved him from such a fate.

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on December 29th 2010, 12:56 am

my name is Zihark.

The Relic - Page 2 ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina_W on December 29th 2010, 1:26 am

Reina scanned the group, who each introduced themselves in their own ways. The shady one was called, trickster? And the uninvited was Balendin, whom Reina remembered now somewhat. Then there was Zihark, the man she saved. She made sure to note these names... at least she tried to. She was really bad with names Reina was, but she would try to remember them.
Reina nodded at the group and scanned over them whilst speaking.
I'm Reina, for those of you who don't already know.
She wasn't prone to say much more, as she was still a bit flustered about her... incident... not long ago. She was no longer keen to ask anything really, and decided she'd let the others work out who or what they were and what they wanted. She reclaimed her chair, and looked into the soup. Somehow though, just looking into it, she lost her appetite... or what remained of it anyways.

Self-proclaimed healer, romanticist, and diaper toter.... And yet I can still do more damage than you.
....Also the spawner of most chatbox shenani jokes, but that's just bad luck..... >_>

[00:53:29] Zihark : He's not he's just there, im sure there are boobs that would

Reina_W
Reina_W

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake on December 29th 2010, 12:23 pm

Blake's eyes slowly opened. "Great, i fell asleep," Blake thought. He saw a bowl of soup sitting beside him, and quickly drank it. He hadnt quite woke completely up yet, so stretched with an audible yawn. After the soup was gone, Blake stretched again and said," Wha'd I miss?," looking at Zihark.

The Relic - Page 2 BlakesBannerFinished
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody Trickster on December 29th 2010, 7:27 pm

Trickster lifted his hood back up. He accomplished what was needed and now only wished for some peace in his temporary home. He went back to the crudely made sleeping device and started to strip it slowly apart piece by piece as the others reaquainted themselves.

As he worked he tried to answer what little questions they had.
"I merely saved you because you all reminded me of some...old friends. You're welcome to stay here for the night, but I must warn you that after that, I am destroying this place and everything in it since it is no longer a secret. Zehark? was it? Feel free to indulge yourself in those old documents. Nothing but history now."

He had started to get down to the frame of the sleep chamber and the little pieces were all gathered into a small sack ready for transport.

Nobody Trickster
Nobody Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on December 30th 2010, 12:05 am

Seeing that Trickster was not going to be more forthcoming about himself; Balendin decided that it was probably time to leave. He offered a slight bow.

"Well Master Trickster, I guess I will take my leave. You claimed to be the Sultan of Agrabah at one time? If you still can find any claim to that throne; I suggest you try to regain that position. Agrabah is in a leaderless and sorry state. Just recently I had to command the defenses against a heartless invasion since Agrabah had no worthy leaders to guide them."

Balendin turned to Zihark.

"Next time we meet; we have matters to discuss."

Balendin then motioned to Blake.

"I hope your practicing your swordsmanship Blake. I am sure you want a chance to beat me up after our last encounter."

Finally he offered a slight wave to Reina.

"I hope your search has been fruitful so far, Miss Reina. I wish you the best of luck."

With that, Balendin summoned his Wings of the Dragon and flew up through the hole in the ceiling.

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake on December 30th 2010, 10:56 am

The teen said,"Thank you," to Trickster as he watched him dissmantle the pod-like structure. Blake listened to Balendin give his farewells and chuckled at the thought of his previous fight with Balendin and said," Yea, next time will be different, and you still owe me lunch." When Balendin was gone Blake closed his eyes. Blake didmt want to go anywhere, but was ainxious that Trickster would not hesitate to blow up the place with him in it. He couldnt over sleep, and this was something Blake had a record of. He decided to try to stay awake and just rest. He yawned. Great . Blake was still going to try to stay up, but said," If im asleep, whoever wakes up first, wake me up," and stretched once more.

Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on December 30th 2010, 12:33 pm

It appears we do. Zihark took Trickster's dismantlement of his sleeping pod as a sign of winding down. The topic reached it's climax with the large display of affection trickster showed zihark. He knew he should leave, but when trickster offered the information, he couldn't resist. Zihark looked through the organized section only, if they weren't stacked neatly there was a high chance that trickster didn't care about them, most likely because they were worthless. Zihark found a high, neat stack, the top paper labeled oblivion wars. Bingo, remants of the war lingered in peoples lips, now was his chance Zihark stayed up all night, reading every last drop of information.

The Relic - Page 2 ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina_W on December 31st 2010, 11:33 pm

Reina watched as Balendin decided to leave their company, and as the others resumed their previous positions. Reina couldn't help but wonder now though, just as balendin seemed to leave, she decided she needed to ask something very important indeed.
Well that's all good and everything.... but how do we get back to where we were from here?
Reina had no intention of staying in an unfamiliar place overnight, and was much more interested in escaping. Who knows what could happen to her if she slept in a strange place... especially with boys in the stages of puberty in her presence... Not a pretty thought to be sure. She decided to go with her gut, and leave as soon as humanly possible. The only mature feeling one here gave her the creeps in a way only one other had before, so that was even less incentive to stay.
There are things I need to tend to... and I would much like to return to my ship so as to be on my way. Though under fairer circumstances I may have accepted your hospitality.
Not the most honest of statements, but she really did want to be gone from there. She tilted her head slightly, flicked her ear and placed her palms behind her head so as to rest it, as well as to stretch her arms a bit.

Reina_W
Reina_W

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody Trickster on January 2nd 2011, 4:58 am

With the final critical pieces packed up, and all the scrap metal placed neatly into a cart, Trickster stood up to say his goodbyes.
Blake was still somewhat outta of it, but Trickster gave him a small pat on the back and softly said "stay outta trouble."
Zihark was absorbing the documents bit by bit with so much interest that Trickster took a small picture out from a pile next to him and quickly stuffed it into his cloak. After that he pulled out a paper from beneath a pile and slapped it on top of the the pile zihark was reading
"This is a good place to start, has all the key players on it with as much information as I was able to gather. Er.... don't look into Swaiti too much. Probably better off that way."
He walked up to Reina, who was clearly troubled and patted her on the head and ruffled her ears.
"I'm headed to a couple places, I'll drop you off on Hollow Bastion on my Gummi so you can get back to yours."
With that, Trickster swung the bag of parts over his shoulder and pushed the cart of scrap metal towards a smaller, less conspicuous tunnel.
At the end of the tunnel, the landing pad of the Silver Neikami awaited it's next voyage as the Remnants made their last checks before flight.

Nobody Trickster
Nobody Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on January 2nd 2011, 7:30 pm

Seeing as trickster planned on blowing the Place uP anyway, Zihark folded up the peice of Paper placed on te top of the pile.Trickster would you mind if I took this entire stack of papers with me? Zihark continued to read though, independent battles and lists of members in each battle:

The Relic - Page 2 ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on January 2nd 2011, 8:21 pm

Balendin finished moving the workers out of the area. He had no desire to provoke the one called Trickster any farther. Plus if he changed his mind and decided to destroy the place early; Balendin did not want any of the workers getting hurt. He had sent a message to the boss describing the situation and gave the workers orders to return to camp for now.

The sky was clear tonight and the moon shined brightly. Balendin's eye sight was far keener than that of an average human so he could watch the hole in the ground from a decent distance. If anyone came out of it; he would know. He would keep an eye on things for a while encase someone decided to leave. Balendin did not want anyone in there to get lost and find themselves wandering aimlessly around the desert.

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina_W on January 2nd 2011, 10:50 pm

Reina squinted and tensed her ears back when the creepiest of the bunch rubbed her head and spoke to her. She followed his comment with an answer... even though it wasn't much of a question.
Alright.... I'd appreciate that.
She then took a step back and stretched her arms, tail, and legs, it would be nice to get home and sleep, it had been a busy and tiring day. She let out a small moan as her body returned to her neutral stance, and remembered her claws were still out. She retracted them, and looked around to make sure she had everything. When she was certain she had everything, she nodded at her host and began to follow him.

Reina_W
Reina_W

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake on January 3rd 2011, 5:40 am

Blake was mostly awake now, and it seemed that everyone was about to leave now. When the last person left, he would leave too, because he didnt want to be here alone, especially with the place nearing its destruction. Getting back to his ship when he did leave would prove difficult, but he would find a way. Blake reached into his pocket and began reading the book about Keyblades that he had stolen from the library in Hollow Bastion. You didnt find what you were looking for did you, Zihark? Maybe, if you want, I can return with you when you go back

Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody Trickster on January 4th 2011, 10:45 pm

As he walked forward he yelled back at Zihark,

"There's a spare gummi in the hangar you can use to return home. Feel free to save as much as you can."

With that he started to board the Silver Neikami which had it's ramp down and was ready to fly.

With Reina in tow, Trickster sat at the pilot's seat and ignited the engines. There would be no need to use the stealth gummi and with that, the ship roared to life as it traveled down a long but crude tunnel. The exit had been covered by a layer of brown canvas and very little sand. When the ship tore through the makeshift camoflauge, it took the canvas with it and the pilot couldn't see anything past it until they reached outer space and the canvas was allowed to float away gingerly in zero gravity.

Trickster had just met either his first new allies, or his first new enemies. Only time would tell which they would turn out to be.

Nobody Trickster
Nobody Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on January 9th 2011, 6:41 pm

No, I have come to hollow bastion to learn about the not so fabled oblivion war years ago, and with these papers I have everything I news to know. On a side note, what would you say to being my apprentice. It wouldn't require much, just perform a little mission for me in Traverse Town.

The Relic - Page 2 ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake on January 10th 2011, 4:05 pm

Good, it wasnt a complete wild goose chase. Blake thought. Blake listened to Ziharks request. He remembered the skill that Zihark had shown in battle in Hollow Bastion and the oath he had made to himself to not be a burden in battle anymore. Yes, ill be your apprentice. And that's rather conveinient being that Traverse Town is where I live. What might this mission be?

Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on January 10th 2011, 4:23 pm

Balendin cautiously advanced on the hole in the ground. A gummi ship had blasted towards the sky and Balendin could only guess that it belonged to Trickster. Balendin had to check if there was anyone left. If Trickster had brought them all here then left a few then those few would be stranded here on Agrabah. Balendin put his ear to the hole and listened carefully. Apparently at least Zihark and Blake remained. It seemed that Zihark was trying to recruit apprentices. For what Balendin had no idea. He was not aware that Zihark had a particular skill or trade that he could pass on. Maybe he was also a carpenter or something. Balendin sat down beside the hole. If they did not come out soon he would go in and ask them if they needed a ride back to where ever they had been before.

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on January 10th 2011, 6:03 pm

"Feel free to join us Balendin." Zihark could tell that after Trickster, the only reason for Balendin not to explore why Zihark and company were there, left, Balendin would be back. At least he hoped. "Nothing much, just handling an envoy, getting some suppllies to the much needing Traverse Town. After that, you could train under me, battle with my soldiers, both of you could use the experience. "

The Relic - Page 2 ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on January 11th 2011, 7:48 pm

Balendin thought he heard his name. He was not really listening anymore since he did not really want to eavesdrop. Maybe Zihark was talking about him or maybe Zihark suspected he was up here. Whatever was going on Balendin figured he would join into the conversation so he dropped down through the hole and walked up to the Blake and Zihark.

"I was wondering if you two needed a ride back to wherever Trickster picked you up? I have an old Kingdom Model Gummi Ship. It will be tight, but we should all be able to fit if it is just the two of you."

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum