» Marionette
The Relic EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Relic EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Relic EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Relic EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Relic EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Relic

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Relic Empty The Relic

Post by Nobody Trickster on December 24th 2010, 12:58 am

It had been ages. The past was long forgotten. The warriors turned to oblivion and now oblivion seemed to have embraced them.
Few remained, if any. Trickster was one of those few.
The cave was quiet, besides the buzzing of the sleep unit that had preserved Trickster. It was not that far unlike those used on Sora and Roxas at one point in time, other than how crudely made it was. The room was lit only by a candle or two that glowed a fierce blue. There was a variety of papers spread across the place.
Though it was somewhat small, Trickster had managed to accomadate himself here. It had a dual fire pit, cooking pit and a small bed that acted as the clinic. A desk with papers piled so high it was a miracle of physics that they remained stacked. The chair that stood in front of this desk was the only piece of furniture without papers on it, and it's cushions looked quite comfortable in the otherwise dirty livingspace.
This was Trickster's fall back during the days of the war. He knew he might have been attacked, and this was where he would remain. Now it was to be put for other uses.
The portal opened and Trickster stepped through with Blake on his shoulders. He still did not know the kid's name but he lay him down on the clinic bed regardless.
Trickster started rummaging through the small box to the side of the bed as he waited for the others.

Nobody Trickster
Nobody Trickster

Back to top Go down

The Relic Empty Re: The Relic

Post by Reina_W on December 24th 2010, 1:13 am

It was nothing.... nothing at all.... no thoughts..... nothing....
Not a thing could pierce the dark nothing around her, who was also nothing. At least nothing could until it did. A beam of light which cut across the abyssal darkness of nothing brought her back to reality, and with it, consciousness. Reina slowly started to come to, she felt herself suspended partially. She looked over and saw she was being carried by the man who she healed. It was comforting to know she did him a service that actually helped before falling out. Soon she realized she didn't know where she was, it looked much like a cave. She watched as small pebbles were kicked up under her carrier's feet, illuminated only by a dim light who's source was at this time unknown to her. She wanted to move, but couldn't. She didn't want to risk losing her life because of a simple movement. She didn't know how fully she was healed, and didn't move intentionally. She did however make it known she was awake to her driver, as it were. She let out a small whine, all she could muster at this point. Many of her senses still had yet to return to her, but she could feel her heartbeat, and right now, that sound was comfort enough to her.

Max MP: 60
Rahzz MP: 40

Self-proclaimed healer, romanticist, and diaper toter.... And yet I can still do more damage than you.
....Also the spawner of most chatbox shenani jokes, but that's just bad luck..... >_>

[00:53:29] Zihark : He's not he's just there, im sure there are boobs that would

[00:54:06] Zihark : Help you
Reina_W
Reina_W

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on December 24th 2010, 1:25 am

Zihark looked around the new place after appearing though the portal. Zihark laid the girl on the only sensible place, the empty chair. Zihark looked around, sand on the flooring, stone walls. Most likely they were in sgrabah. The cave if he had to guess, but he'd need more info to make a conclusion. Swank place you got here.

The Relic ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody Trickster on December 24th 2010, 1:32 am

Trickster never really took a compliment before. Not on his decorations, maybe on his methods of getting work done, but not the useless little things. "Thanks" was the only thing that came from his mouth as he looked over Blake.
The wound was not deep, but the blood loss would take some time. Trickster started stiching him up in the dark. He was not a doctor, but he had spent enough time stabbing others, and seeing them heal to know the basics. "Make yourselves at home" he said as his fingers knitted in and out of the flesh. "There should be some water in that pot next to the fire for the girl." he said as he started to finish the "surgery."

Nobody Trickster
Nobody Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake on December 24th 2010, 12:10 pm

Worthless, weak, insignificant child. Ha. Unable to fight off a few heartless. You ought to be ashamed. You call yourself a keybearer, heh, discrace.

These words echoed through Blake's head as he was smothered by darkness. "No, No," Blake thought as he returned to counciousness. His eyes shot open due to a strange unpleasant feeling. Blake looked around and noticed that he was being carried by an unknown figure through a portal. Blake didnt like the feeling, it felt . . . tingly. Blake didnt object to being carried, because he saw the man carrying Reina a short way behind him. " Ungh, I can walk now," Blake said. "Thank you" It seemed that his life was being saved alot. Blake wished he couldve defended hisself. Then Blake decided that he was going to get stronger so that he wouldnt be a nussance anymore. Blake wondered where the portal would take them. Blake turned to the man and said," Your name," and said the same to the man that hed recently saved his life..

When they stepped out of the portal Blake noticed that they were in a cave of some sort. The man sat Reina in the empty chair and the other person started stitching him up. Blake had doubts that the man had any idea what he was doing, but didnt question him. It stung a little, but Blake didnt move. The last thing he needed was for the man to screw up his wounds.

The Relic BlakesBannerFinished
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina_W on December 24th 2010, 1:40 pm

Reina felt herself lightly dropped onto a hard surface, a chair it would seem now that she had her bearings. There was an unpleasant squishing feeling upon landing which she was beginning to grow accustomed to, but it reminded her that she shat herself, and immediately turned a deep shade of red. She hoped they hadn't known, and decided to act like it wasn't there.
T-thank you.
She looked up and said this to the only two standing people in the room, then noticed the familiar kid on the chair in the corner being stitched up by the newest of the faces she remembered from before. Reina sat and began to look around the room in detail now, there were papers upon papers... was he a researcher of sorts? She wanted to know now who he was come to think of it... and why he decided to save them and herself. She waited though, it was rude to be poking questions of that sort in the first few things you say to someone. Besides, maybe she'd learn more about them just by waiting and waiting to hear if they ask him instead.

Self-proclaimed healer, romanticist, and diaper toter.... And yet I can still do more damage than you.
....Also the spawner of most chatbox shenani jokes, but that's just bad luck..... >_>

[00:53:29] Zihark : He's not he's just there, im sure there are boobs that would

Reina_W
Reina_W

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on December 24th 2010, 1:49 pm

Zihark turned around and planted his ass on the floor, the cold are floor, almost completely hidden in darkness. Zihark lifted one of the pieces of papers from it's stack. He began reading the peice of paper. Zihark was overwelmed with information on Agrabah. Zihark kept on reading. Cave to the south, Agrabah to the north. Temple to the east. *What temple?* Zihark grabbed the next page and found a map of the entire layout. It depicted enterances and doors into each structure. "So, We're either in the Cave of *looks at paper* Wonders, or a temple?" Due to the layout of the temple it seems more easier to live in the cave, but again Zihark couldn't make a conclusion. "You ok Reina?"

The Relic ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody Trickster on December 24th 2010, 1:54 pm

"You're in neither. The temple was part of a misinformation campaign." Trickster paused before he went any further, catching his words before he said anything else. He pulled out what looked to be a small bar of chocolate and slipped into Blake's mouth. It was a formality and he could have just let him heal on his own, but Trickster felt like doing it anyways. He began to walk back towards the small fire pit to light it and help his "visitors" see the room better. Above the fire, a stew was ready to cook, it had been meant to feed Trickster for what little time he needed to get himself settled, but now it seemed just right for 4 servings to the small group.

Nobody Trickster
Nobody Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake on December 24th 2010, 2:03 pm

Bllake chewed slowly what seemed was chocolate. It tasted good, but he smelt something else. Some kind of soup or stew. This reminded Blake how long it had been since he had ate. The teen still had the taste of blood in his mouth, so he walked over to the pot of water and made a cup with his hand. He submerged his hand in the water and drank. Even though it was just water, it tasted sweet compared to the blood. After three more drinks he returned to his seat. Blake was glad that there was no more heartless, and smiled as he willingly closing his eyes. It felt good to rest, to not worry about anything, just to close his eyes and let his mind wonder.

The Relic BlakesBannerFinished
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina_W on December 24th 2010, 2:15 pm

For the sake of decency, Reina needed to disappear before she left a lingering scent, but remained in her seat for fear of making it obvious. She watched as the most familiar of the faces walked over to a pot and cup his hands within. He must've been thirsty... Thinking about it, Reina remembered she too was kinda thirsty, and hungry as well, but she was not about to abandon formalities to satisfy simple desire. Not only this, but she remembered the hole in her gut, and was almost frightened to try and swallow anything right now. She decided she would simply sit there until otherwise prompted to leave, or found an opportunity to do so. At the very least, she wanted to change...
In any case, she watched as the man whom she healed picked up some papers and examined them, certainly they must have been a fascinating read judging by the expression upon his face, and now Reina was further curious about this place. If no one asked or spoke soon, she would have to get to the introductions herself.

Reina_W
Reina_W

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on December 24th 2010, 2:47 pm

Zihark moved to a corner of the room, leaning against the corner. Zihark rested his head against the corner. He closed his eyes. He'd still be paining attention, but he was awfully tired. "So what do we do now Mr. Mystery Man."

The Relic ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody Trickster on December 24th 2010, 2:56 pm

"Rest, get your strenght up, get the hell outta here, if you could all stop being useless that would help too." Trickster had started the stew up and with the fire, the room was far better lit. "The cat girl should also get off my chair before she gets crap on it. Well, more crap." He went back to the machine and picked up his cloak that rest on some of the protuding metalwork. On the shoulder of the cloak, the flag of the Oblvion Empire could be clearly distinguished, albeit it was torn and cut just like the cloak it was on. The same symbol reaccured in many of the papers that lay about the room.

Nobody Trickster
Nobody Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina_W on December 24th 2010, 3:09 pm

Reina turned a shade of red one might not have even though possible for a person. She quickly stood up and grabbed at her backside like she was trying to hide it, though the cat was indeed out of the bag now it would seem, so it was really in vain.
I...I...
She couldn't even find any words to speak a simple thought, she was just mortified. She might have looked like a statue how motionless she now was, but her tail still moved to assist her balance. It took her a moment more to find the words to speak again, and they felt as though they were impossible to say now. The lump that formed in her throat seemed to almost strangle her, and keep her from making a noise. She finally found the words though and spoke quickly and quietly.
I'm sorry, I mean... I... Do-do you have a place I could change then? I mean...
She turned her head now, she was no longer capable of looking at the others directly. She moved her right hand back up to her chest, seeking her necklace to grab onto, but couldn't find it like usual. She kept forgetting it was in her hair now. She just let her fist rest there above her chest hoping she was in a bad dream. Certainly it had to be, it just had to. No... it was too real to be a dream.

Reina_W
Reina_W

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on December 24th 2010, 4:42 pm

"How exactly are we supposed to be useful, when we have no idea who you are, what your name is, where we are, why we're here and what we're supposed to do? I'm sure we'd all be a bit more useful to you if we had just a little information about our situation" Zihark lifted his head up to look at Trickster, with a curious gleam in his eye. He watched the girl freak out, possibly shutting down with Trickster's mention of her letting the load out in her pants.

The Relic ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody Trickster on December 24th 2010, 6:26 pm

Trickster looked down to Zihark. His eyes were a deep dark blue and age prominetly displayed with their every glance. With tired arms, Trickster quickly put his fingers around Zihark's neck and raised him to his level. His grip was light, but strong enough to carry the "leader" off the ground.
"Silence, you insolent little fool. You know nothing of me for a reason. Dancing around with your pitiful keyblade. Pretending to be a hero. Demand nothing from me ever, you don't deserve any of it. My name is lost, my legacy scrubbed from the books, I was the reason the Republic fell to the knees of the Empire. I was the reason the Empire fought against itself. Back then, darkness was understood, it was not power, it was not evil, it was strenght and nothing more. You fools understand nothing of darkness and as such you will never be a threat to anyone or anything more than a shadow heartless.

I am the Relic of Fear. The tactician of the Oblivion Elites. The fingers that can squeeze the life out of you this very second have killed far much more honorable men than you with your little toys, so I suggest you silence that impudent mouth of yours and enjoy what little I have decided to provide for you before I change my mind."
He pulled zihark into his eyes, face to face, then swiftly tossed him aside into another pile of papers. He directed the cat girl to a tunnel that led to a secluded caved in section and then sniffed the air as she vanished.

"I think the stew is ready, hope you three don't mind cow stomach and blood."

Nobody Trickster
Nobody Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina_W on December 24th 2010, 8:59 pm

Reina didn't even look back, she just made a beeline for the place she was directed to. She walked at a brisk pace down the tunnel, wondering if there could be a trap waiting for her. She was now out of sight of the group, and saw at the end of the passage a small caved in area where she carefully looked around for traps. She saw nothing obvious, and quickly pulled out a spare. While going through her routine she began to think more carefully about her situation. "Why would he help us?... What could he gain?... He certainly doesn't seem like the good Samaritan type... Come to think of it... where are we? This place is kinda odd... definitely not the castle we were at before... at least... I don't think." During her thoughts she finished changing and stuffed the remains into her leg pouch. She looked around carefully, making sure no one was watching, not that she really cared at this point, and began to make her way back to the group. "I'll have to ask them all... what is going on." She thought again.
She arrived back at the room and saw them all still there. Somehow she was surprised, though not entirely sure why.

Reina_W
Reina_W

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on December 27th 2010, 12:12 am

Zihark listened to a lengthy speech from Trickster, while contained in his grip. *Who is this? Check.* Zihark was thrown to the floor. He would allow the nerves to calm themselves before he asked more questions. He might get killed but at least he knew that an 'oblivion elite' took him. "What's the empire?" Zihark stayed still, hoping that Trickster would be less violent this time. He had just asked a question after all, maybe he had struck a nerve. Zihark put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes again, waiting for Reina to return from her baggage check.

The Relic ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on December 27th 2010, 12:30 am

Despite the chill, sweat pored from the workers as they worked to clear away the earth and rocks that they dug into. Balendin stood nearby with the hood of his green cloak pulled up. It was night time here. Working in the day was simply too hot for even the most hardy of workers. Strangely enough it was surprisingly cool at night.

Balendin had been hired by a private investor to act as a sort of bodyguard on this dig. Heartless and other dangerous creatures roamed this land and it was Balendin's job to take care of any such problem when the need arose. He was being paid handsomely for his services, but also would get a pick of artifacts if things succeeded. It was his way of trying to continue his service to his late master who had dreamed of building a place for ancient lore and wisdom.

A cry came up from the workers so Balendin went over to investigate. They had opened a small hole into a cave that apparently had been buried some time ago. The strange thing though was that Balendin thought he saw a bit of light down the tunnel, but that was simply preposterous.

"Expand the hole big enough for a man my size to fit through then stop your digging. Send a message to the boss. He will know how he wants to proceed."

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody Trickster on December 27th 2010, 12:36 am

"Funny....years ago, there would be no need to ask that." Trickster had begun scooping up the stew of spiced blood with bits of meat and gently letting into drip into three rock bowls. He walked over to Blake who had remained still throughout the conversation and place a bowl next to him.
"The empire... a collection of leaders of warriors of darkness, under the command of the Lord Zexion. We held darkness in our grasp, manipulated it...just as we were manipulated by it."
He slowly pushed a bowl into zihark's hand without looking up at him
"If you are asking me that question so seriously, then my fears have come to fruition, the empire is truly dead, and there is no need for me to waste further breath on what once was but is no longer."

Nobody Trickster
Nobody Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina_W on December 27th 2010, 12:47 am

Reina came around the bend, and nearly began to speak her mind to the group, trying to figure out what was going on. However, a noise could be heard, if only faintly, from the hallway from whence she came.
Did..... did you hear that?
She turned around slowly and saw nothing there. Was she imagining it?... No she couldn't have been. Was someone watching her?.... Not that they would have likely seen anything, she was careful about that. No, maybe it was just a rat.... She turned back even more slowly and cocked her eyebrow a bit, trying to convey that she may have been wrong. She began to make her way back to the chair she was in before, and blushed just before sitting down.
Sorry about that.... I.... I can't help it when that.... I mean I...
She couldn't find the words again, and kinda just slumped back into the chair hoping to disappear again.
It's impossible to.... I uh....
The rest kept getting quieter and quieter as she eventually just started mumbling her stuttered attempts at excuses.

Reina_W
Reina_W

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on December 27th 2010, 1:19 am

Zihark quickly downed the soup, stew, item thing. The blood tasted good on his tongue. Maybe it was all the salt. Zihark responded to Reina's studdering by walking over to her. Zihark followed the tunnel and watched, and listened. He heard it to. How had Rain heard the noise from such a great distance. He licked his lips savoring the flavor of blood. Zihark watched some more as a small hole was cleared out of the way. He heard Balendin's voice. *That son of a...* Zihark hid behind the hole, which was located on the top of the cave, leaving a large amount of room to hide. The light would attract the workers toward the other direction. Zihark crouched down.

The Relic ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on December 27th 2010, 1:38 am

The boss did not come himself, but instead sent a message back. Apparently Balendin was told to go on in. Probably the guy hoped that Balendin would set off some of the traps and get himself killed so that he would not have to pay the swordsman.

Balendin called for a lit torch which he soon received. He carefully lowered himself into the hole and let himself drop the rest of the way. When Balendin was on the floor of the cave he looked around whilst loosening his katana in it's sheath. There was light coming from down the tunnel and his nose was picking up a scent of something tasty.

Balendin looked around cautiously and shined his torch into the shadows around him. He saw something he did not quite believe. It looked like Zihark was standing not to far away. Maybe his mind was playing tricks on him.

"Zihark...I really did not expect to find you here. Do you frequent the random underground passages of Agrabah a lot?

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody Trickster on December 27th 2010, 1:56 am

Trickster's ears perked up when reina mentioned noise. Could Trickster's enemies already found him?
He wasted no time, he pushed the last bowl of stew into Reina's hands and whipped his cloak on. The tears and stitched holes were everywhere but the cloak had always been there for him in battle.
With his face concealed, Trickster ran towards the caved in area, his katana devoid of it's sheath and seemingly pulsating in the dark with thirst for a fight.
His steps were as light as could be and without his heavy boots on and instead just some regular shoes, they made only slight noises.
Then he saw the new arrival, a possible threat, even if he looked weak.
One step after the rest, he was running in one big stride now and acted quickly. He didn't want to kill what could be a possible enemy, instead wanting to interrogate him.
He flipped Ghost from it's usual sharp bladed edge and was holding it in his left hand with the blunt edge facing out.
He put his right foot out (lul) and swung his blade swiftly in a counter clockwise strike directly at the intruders head in what would result in a knockout hit.

Nobody Trickster
Nobody Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina_W on December 27th 2010, 2:40 pm

Reina felt a bowl shoved into her hands, and looked up at the man who provided it. He then swung a cloak onto himself quickly and made his way towards where she came from. The cloak seemed to bear the scars of war, something she hadn't seen until she left wonderland apart from seeing parts of playing card on the floor. Her eyes and head followed him the whole way until he encountered another figure. He seemed a bit on edge as the man spoke to a "Zihark", apparently the name of the man whom she healed earlier on. Reina stood up quickly, ready to move should the new person be considered hostile, and set her bowl upon the chair she was just occupying.
Ngh!
She let out a small grunt as she stood, taken somewhat by surprise by the new face. She stood for a moment before the cloaked man rushed in and swung his blade at the newcomer's face rapidly. Reina readied her claws out of instinct and hunched over slightly, but didn't dare move, for she didn't yet know who in here was really her ally.

Reina_W
Reina_W

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on December 27th 2010, 3:03 pm

Zihark, who was facing Trickster at the time, saw him coming. Zihark drew both blades, placing them in an X pattern. Zihark quickly moved, able to get inbetween Balendin and Trickster, hoping that Balendin wouldn't act rashly and get in Zihark's way. His blades clashed with Tricksters. Steel echoed in the room in what could be describe as a plane flying at supersonic speed. He pushed off hoping to bring Trickster's momentum back. Zihark hopped back, now equal distance from Trickster as Balendin. "Don't worry, he's a friend. Well a friend to me. In any case, no threat whatsoever to you."

The Relic ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum