» Marionette
Questions for a Ruler (Etzolix) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Questions for a Ruler (Etzolix) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Questions for a Ruler (Etzolix) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Questions for a Ruler (Etzolix) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Questions for a Ruler (Etzolix) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Questions for a Ruler (Etzolix)

Go down

Questions for a Ruler (Etzolix) Empty Questions for a Ruler (Etzolix)

Post by Balendin8 on December 13th 2010, 7:24 pm

Balendin moved through the dark streets of Halloween town. He was looking for the new Pumpkin King Etzolix, but apparently that was not the case any more. He had gathered information from the locals about where he could find Etzolix, but none of them knew. Apparently Shirou had been declared the new Pumpkin King recently. Etzolix had simply disappeared. Maybe Balendin did not talk to the right people. Not everyone paid attention to politics. Things still seemed suspicious though. Could Shirou have seized power in a violent coup d'état like Balendin had suspected possible of Etzolix earlier. Balendin was not sure. All he could do was continue his search for Etzolix and see if he could get some answers.

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Questions for a Ruler (Etzolix) Empty Re: Questions for a Ruler (Etzolix)

Post by Etzolix on December 13th 2010, 7:33 pm

Etzolix strolled contently through Halloweentown. He finally was around the city where all the citizens were though it didn't matter now since he was no longer the ruler here. It had been Shi since the whole, him taking control of the Realm of Darkness and handing this world to the rightful owner, the disciple of Yima. Simply walking in his traditional Halloweentown attire, ripped clothes that tried growing back but simply couldn't. Bandages were now what his outfit consisted off as he took a more mummified look, speaking of his bandages he accidently tripped over one. More like stepped on it, luckily he bumped into someone instead of toppling them over. "Oh my bad man." He said as he did not recognize that this person was Balendin, and he continued to walk.

Small autohit type thing where I bump into you, but you do wanna meet me so I wanna get this topic moving so it isn't a drag to reply to and gets fairly interesting.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on December 13th 2010, 7:53 pm

Someone suddenly bumped into Balendin. He offered an apology in a manner similar to that used by the younger generations around this part of the universe. It was not really a big deal.

"No harm done. Just try to be more careful next time so you do not take some unfortunate soul out."

Balendin began to walk in the opposite direction when it hit him. That was Etzolix. Balendin turned around and ran up next to him.

"Lord Etzolix. I am not sure if you remember me, but we have met a few times. I am Balendin. I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions if you were not to busy."

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on December 13th 2010, 7:57 pm

The stranger caught up with him after he had apologized to him. It was odd, then it clicked to him as he looked at him. It was Balendin, though this little click would not be needed seeing as he had introduced himself shortly--almost momentarily after. "Of course, the name's familiar as well as who you are. What questions do you want to ask?" Etzolix inquired has he stopped walking and turned to face the fellow warrior in this Halloween influenced world. "I'm not busy or anything." He said, he wasn't really sure what Balendin wanted but he was sure that it was something important if he had rushed back to speak to him.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on December 13th 2010, 8:07 pm

Balendin was not sure how to phrase this. Maybe it would just be easier to just come straight out and ask.

"I was hoping if you could shed some light on the recent disappearance of the Underlord Morpheus. I was aware that the great Pumpkin King Yima was...less then friendly...with the Underlord. I was hoping that maybe he had a way to keep tabs on him that he might have passed on to you as his successor."

Balendin thought that he had been pretty clear what he wanted. Hopefully Etzolix would be able to provide vital information about Morpheus' whereabouts.

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on December 14th 2010, 5:16 pm

"Yima and Morph were not on the best of terms...but no to my knowledge he had no way of spying on Morph, nor did Morph have on Yima. I would know seeing as I was friends of both." Etzolix said answering accordingly. "However--why do you wish to know?" He asked, Balendin's intentions never given so he was curious as to why he would need this knowledge or what he intended to do if perhaps Etzolix did know a way to keep track of Morpheus. A cocked eyebrow would be seen above his left eye if Balendin were to notice as he had inquired on his curiosity.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on December 22nd 2010, 12:15 am

OOC: Jeez. I completely forgot about this topic. Sorry Etz.

IC: Balendin wondered just how much he could trust Etzolix. He had no reason not to trust the former pumpkin king, but at the same time had no reason to trust him. He claimed to be friends to both parties which was rather odd thing to say. Maybe Etzolix was one of the fence sitter variety trying to garner favor with both sides so when one defeated the other he would be in the clear. Still Balendin needed to know any information Etzolix might be withholding about Morpheus so he decided to reveal a little more about his situation.

"Some time ago, the Underlord and myself came to an agreement. Unfortunately our business has not been concluded due to his disappearance. It is of the utmost importance that I can see Morpheus himself. If there is any scrap of information that you could give me to help me on my search then I would be most grateful."

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on December 22nd 2010, 6:43 pm

(Eh It's fine, I've been relatively busy.)

"I don't know anything of disappearance. I wish I did, it seems that both of my friends have disappeared but there's nothing I know about it. Sometimes people just disappear, it happened to most of my friends and even to people I weren't fond of. I'm sure it's happened to you as well." He shrugged as he said this since he wasn't aware of his situation. Indifference is what his body screamed when he spoke for he made sure none of this affected his interaction with the older warrior. "So, I'm as uninformed as you are."

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on December 23rd 2010, 9:00 pm

Balendin thought back to the last time he saw Morpheus. It seemed almost a dream. Certainly Morpheus had not acted the way Balendin remembered him as acting. He had truly seemed to regret the terrible deeds he had committed in his life. Balendin could never be sure if that had been some sort of act put on to test his loyalty or if Morpheus had been sincere. If it had been an act; Morpheus had played his role extremely well.

"When Morpheus and I last spoke, there was something...different about him. He seemed to want to pursue a more peaceful life. Maybe that is why he disappeared. Maybe he settled down somewhere in secret and has given up who he was before."

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum