I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Blake and Naraca fighting for fun (Private, PM Naraca then wait for a resoinseif you want to join)   EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Blake and Naraca fighting for fun (Private, PM Naraca then wait for a resoinseif you want to join)   EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Blake and Naraca fighting for fun (Private, PM Naraca then wait for a resoinseif you want to join)   EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Blake and Naraca fighting for fun (Private, PM Naraca then wait for a resoinseif you want to join)   EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Blake and Naraca fighting for fun (Private, PM Naraca then wait for a resoinseif you want to join)   EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Blake and Naraca fighting for fun (Private, PM Naraca then wait for a resoinseif you want to join)

Go down

Blake and Naraca fighting for fun (Private, PM Naraca then wait for a resoinseif you want to join)   Empty Blake and Naraca fighting for fun (Private, PM Naraca then wait for a resoinseif you want to join)

Post by Naraca on December 13th 2010, 3:40 pm

Snow littered the ground in christmas town on this night. There was a mountain standing tall, just a few miles away from the north pole. The mountain rose up just below the clouds and was covered with ice and snow. A mild breeze ran threw the mountain causing a slight wind chill. The giant rock structure was shaped like a triangle but with a flat top instead of a sharp one.
Standing on the very top of the mountain was Naraca, he wore a thick red coat, some good ole brown jeans and his weapons. The Gilgamesh Gauntlets and Greaves.
Due to being in the Christmas world Naraca is also forced to wear a santa clause hat.
Naraca stood at 7 feet tall, large and powerful dense muscles decorated Naraca's body with almost no execess body fat, a true tower of muscle and strength.
In terms of brute strength, Naraca was one of the- if not the best there was.
Naraca stood on the mountain waiting for his opponent that he was fated to fight agaisnt. To the death or not would be his opponents choice.
Naraca did not know much aobut his opponet, but he did know that he is tough, and a good fighter.
Naraca waited for him to arrive.
Naraca
Naraca

Back to top Go down

Blake and Naraca fighting for fun (Private, PM Naraca then wait for a resoinseif you want to join)   Empty Re: Blake and Naraca fighting for fun (Private, PM Naraca then wait for a resoinseif you want to join)

Post by Blake on December 14th 2010, 10:22 am

Blake, a fourteen year old boy wearing a white overcoat with black stripes an the sleeves and the middle, a pair of white pants with black stripes on the sides, a silver ring with a gold stone in it, and had spickey blonde hair with green tips, was walking throught Christmas Town. He had been invited to a fight. Blake was looking for some one in a red coat. The teen saw a tall man with a red coat standing on top of a triangular mountain. Blake knew this was the man that he was going to fight. Blake ran to the mountain and gracefully climbed it. The male walked to the opposite side of the mountain that his opponent was on. "Are you the one im supposed to fight," Blake asked cooly. "I'm Blake." The eager boy summoned his keyblade, rising light, and pointed it at his opponent. It had a silver handle with a heart on it, a golden shaft with the word light engraved on it, and the actual blade/key part was a white heart. It was the size as a normal keyblade, and its keychain was a white heart. It had a mysterious silver glow that made the snow shine ominously.

(Topic left because it is dead and i need a slot

Blake and Naraca fighting for fun (Private, PM Naraca then wait for a resoinseif you want to join)   BlakesBannerFinished
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down