» Marionette
Tearing down the mast (open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Tearing down the mast (open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Tearing down the mast (open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Tearing down the mast (open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Tearing down the mast (open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Tearing down the mast (open)

Go down

Tearing down the mast (open) Empty Tearing down the mast (open)

Post by natalie on December 11th 2010, 3:18 am

Tallie and Trix ran through the town of Port Royal. Occasionally stealing glances behind them to see if they were still being chased. The night was cold and their breath can out in white puffs as they panted.

"Couldn't leave well enough alone, could you Tal?" Tallie scolded Tallie as they pushed their way through a crowd of drunk sailors.

"Well what do you expect? That I just stand there and do nothing?" Tallie replied.

Tallie couldn't do that. She couldn't just watch as someone tried to take something of hers. Especially when it ment so much to her.

Her and Trix were sitting down and enjoying a drink, Tallie had taken off her ring, the ring her father had made for her a year before he went missing, it had a large amethist stone in it and it always shined no matter what. She had placed it on the table beside her cup. When Tallie and Trix had averted their attention to what they now knew was a distraction, someone had grabbed the ring off the table, but no so quick that Tallie wouldn't notice. She yelled at them and then hit him in the face with a left hook. The man then called the rest of his group and then Tallie knew that she should run.

Now they were both running from a large group of men out for blood.

They made their way out to the docks, not sure of what to do next, Trix made a right and turned onto an abbandoned ship. She then realised her mistake, there was no way out now, they could jump off the boat but then they would be at a disadvantage. They both turned around and braced themselves for what awaited them.

"There is nothing left of you, I can see it in your eyes, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye, I keep holding on to you, but I can't bring you back to life, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye..."

Tallie
Max magic: 40

Trix
Max magic: 30

Tearing down the mast (open) 1-2016928-1737-t
natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down