» Marionette
Looking For a Challenge (open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Looking For a Challenge (open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Looking For a Challenge (open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Looking For a Challenge (open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Looking For a Challenge (open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Looking For a Challenge (open)

Go down

Looking For a Challenge (open) Empty Looking For a Challenge (open)

Post by Blake on December 8th 2010, 7:37 pm

Blake was sitting on a bench in the mysteruous world of Halloween Town. His appearence did not change when entering this world, but he didnt know why. He was wearing white pants with black stripes down the sides, a white t-shirt, a overcoat with black stripes going down tha middle and sleeves, had tan skin, and spikey blonde hair. The fourteen year old boy was bored and felt like picking a fight. He usually wasnt a trouble maker, but for some reason he felt this way. He sighed watching the people walking by wondering who he would pick a fight with. He was an orphan so he didnt worry about anything but his own enjoyment this particular day.

Looking For a Challenge (open) BlakesBannerFinished
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Looking For a Challenge (open) Empty Re: Looking For a Challenge (open)

Post by Shirou on December 8th 2010, 8:05 pm

Shirou walked through Halloween Town. Not much had changed since he became the Pumpkin King, as he was still trying to get his head around it. Since then, the citizens had shown him more respect and were more polite. Shirou really didn't care. He had dropped the special enchantment that retained his normal form and instead adapted his Halloween form. His hair was pure white, and he a set of fangs, which were now hidden as his mouth was closed. His usually green eyes were blood red now, and he was wearing a plain black t-shirt with a cat insignia and black jeans. He also had cat ears, a tail, and claws. He was a vampire-cat, although he had no desire to suck blood or chase string.

The Pumpkin King spotted a young male sitting on a bench. Shirou recognized him as a new citizen. He decided to stop by and say hello. He took a seat next to the boy and smiled friendly. "Hello, I'm Shirou. You're Blake, right?"

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake on December 9th 2010, 2:17 pm

As Blake was sitting, wondering who to pick a fight with Shirou, The Pumpkin King, took a seat beside him. He had white hair, had fangs, and had cat like features. Blake figured it just took time for the world to transform you. That was probably the reason he had not changed, yet.And yes, he wanted a fight, but no, he wouldn't start one with The Pumpkin King. Blake didnt want to get on the ruler of this world's bad side. If Shirou wanted to fight or spar, then that was fine, but Blake wasnt in that much of a hurry to leave another world, forcefully, or not. The teen said,"Hey. Yea, Blake Blevins. But you can call me Blake. Your Shirou, The Pumpkin King, if im not mistaking. Nice to meet you." Blake smiled at Shirou, and reached his hand out for The Pumpkin King to shake it.

Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 9th 2010, 9:38 pm

"Indeed I am," Shirou replied, nodding. He looked at Blake's hand for a second, then shook it. Personally, Shirou didn't like handshakes, but he was the Pumpkin King now. He had to show more respect, or he'd offend the wrong people.

"How are you liking Halloween Town," Shirou asked, as he examined Blake over. He seemed young. According to his records, he didn't move here with anybody. Shirou wondered if he had lost his parents, or if he ever had actual parents.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake on December 10th 2010, 9:39 pm

Blake noticed Shirou hesitated before shaking his hand. "I'm actually enjoying myself more than i did on the islands," Blake replied. This was true, andthere were more people here than there were in the islands. But even with all these people, Blake was still alone. He had no home, no parents, no friends. He often felt lonely in his makeshift shelter. Blake's mother had a miscarrage and died giving birth to him. After recieving the news of his wife's death, Blakes father had committed suicid, leaving Blake alonein the world. Blake looked at his hand and saw the bench. Blake had transformed. Blake was translucent and had fangs. Hisblonde hair had black tips. "Wow," said Blake looking through himself. Blake looked up at The Pumpkin King, showing his fangs, and said," I'm a ghost. . . with fangs. Is that normal?"

Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 14th 2010, 3:28 pm

Shirou chuckled as Blake's sudden transformation. He was wondering why he was all normal looking. In response to his question, he said, "Nothing is normal in Halloween Town, Blake. Just know that."

*Short, yeah, I know.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Celox Caedo on December 14th 2010, 5:57 pm

Barely a whisper in the wind was the sigh that came from beneath the hood of a cloaked figure. How long was it since she was here? Years. How much had changed? She had no idea. The woman's features were concealed by the garment she wore, no one was aware of her return just as no one was in any light about her disappearance. A story for another time. Many had just considered the assassin long dead, though she looked the part. Unseen was the typical features she has possessed before, maybe an inch taller and her eyes marred with the blemishes of someone who had not slept in a long time. Where once they had been filled with a malicious glint, fierce glare or sadistic mirth there was now nothing.

As silent as the ghostly inhabitants she wandered through the town, her form here concealed beneath her attire, draconic tail wound around her body careful of the weapons that covered her. The demoness' memories were rather splintered concerning this area, however one name stuck in her mind Yima. Whatever had kept her from walking amongst the worlds had also diminished memories to fragments, flashes of events, wars, battles...names without faces. Grey eyes scanned the citizens, looking for anything new or even particularly familiar about those she saw. Disappearing in an instance amongst the shadows, using the speed and agility she had once been renowned for to perch upon a nearby roof top Celox narrowed her eyes upon the pair of humanoids, recognising the aura of the transformation magic this world possessed and figured this would be the best to start her search for answers. Even in the day she was blended amongst the shadows almost perfectly, soundlessly watching the pair from above and listening.

Celox Caedo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake on December 15th 2010, 10:23 am

"Haha." Blake laughed," I guess your right." Blake surveyed his surroundings, realizing that Shirou was right. Everyone was some sort of scary creature. Blake smiled. This was one of the first times some one was talking to him without snickering at him because of him being an orphan. Blake felt like they were being watched, but since they were just chatting about things of no importance he just shrugged it off.

ooc: sorry, i couldnt think of anything.

Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 19th 2010, 7:57 pm

Shirou then scented something nearby, a new scent he hadn't recognized. Curious, he looked around for the source.

*Extremely short, I know. Sorry ><

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake on December 20th 2010, 6:16 am

Blake noticed The Pumpkin King sniff the air and look around. That varified the teens suspicions. "I think we have company," Blake said as he looked around for the visitor. "There," Blake said almost silently looking the at the house," She's on that house, do you know her?" Blake knew they were being eavesdropped, but again, they weren't talking about anything important, so either the girl was extremely bored, or had other reasons. Blake started to wave at the girl sarcasticly, letting her know they saw her.

ooc: sorry, you didnt give me much to work with. ^^

Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down