I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Pre-King Era: Passing the Torch-- (Private: Shi) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Pre-King Era: Passing the Torch-- (Private: Shi) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Pre-King Era: Passing the Torch-- (Private: Shi) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Pre-King Era: Passing the Torch-- (Private: Shi) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Pre-King Era: Passing the Torch-- (Private: Shi) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Pre-King Era: Passing the Torch-- (Private: Shi)

Go down

Pre-King Era: Passing the Torch-- (Private: Shi) Empty Pre-King Era: Passing the Torch-- (Private: Shi)

Post by Etzolix on November 29th 2010, 3:27 pm

Etzolix sat in the graveyard, it was time that these two spoke about a certain matter; Yima--and not only Yima but the fate of HalloweenTown and Yima's idea for Shi's overtaking of it. He had discussed this before Yima left, however he had never expected a time such as this would be as close as it was. Leaning on a gravestone his head resting on it as it was tilted to the sky. His hair reflecting the light the moon was reflecting seemed to give him this glow. A glow giving him the illusion of not really being there which was supported by his bandages constantly ripping themselves off and regrowing in certain places in a constant struggle due to the world's effect and the effect of his own clothing. Ocher eyes darted through the night as his lids had risen from where they rested. A once still figure now moving through the town, heading in the direction towards where he lived. A couple of steps from the grave stone and wings that matched the color of the sky spread from his back. Taking off he shortly arrived outside the door of his home though this was Yima's home not his, he was rarely here. If it wasn't for the business Scarlette, would be here right now, tho' she was setting things up in Realm of Darkness. Etzolix awaited Shi's presence, he was needed near now, and he was ready, or Etzolix hoped, tho' waiting any longer was no option.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Pre-King Era: Passing the Torch-- (Private: Shi) Empty Re: Pre-King Era: Passing the Torch-- (Private: Shi)

Post by Shirou on November 29th 2010, 8:20 pm

Shirou opened the door to find Etzolix standing thing. His white cat ears twitched slightly as his tail waved back and forth slowly. "Hello, Etzolix, how are you doing this evening," Shirou asked as he yawned, revealing sharp fangs. He was in his boxers and a t-shirt. He obviously wasn't expecting any visitors, or had anything planned. He wondered why Etzolix had decided to pay him a visit.

*Short but to the point.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Pre-King Era: Passing the Torch-- (Private: Shi) Empty Re: Pre-King Era: Passing the Torch-- (Private: Shi)

Post by Etzolix on November 29th 2010, 9:50 pm

"I see your formally dressed." Etzolix said as she opened the door for him. He turned around fully and entered the door, as he stood up Shi seemed to ask what he was doing. As of now, he could just walk into the mansion as he pleased, but this wouldn't be like that for long--not that Etzolix would care. He walked in and sat down on the nearest chair place thing. "So, mind putting some pants on before we talk, or not I couldn't care less actually, let's discuss this." The current pumpkin king said. "Alright well, you know how Yima's gone right? Any questions about that before I get to the main point?" His hands folded and he looked at Shi with his ocher eyes, a bit impatiently as if "spit it out or lemme continue talking". This was slightly more aggressive than usual, but Etz was trying to force everything out seeing as he didn't wanna prolong this since there were other things to attend to, too bad he'd had to drag Shi along as well so this speech had to be quick...or not he was late as is.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on November 29th 2010, 9:58 pm

Shirou sighed as Etzolix came in and told him to put on some pants. Fair enough. As Etzolix went to find a seat, Shirou went to a nearby room, found some pants of his and pulled them on. He then walked out and sat across from Etzolix. "Let's see, Yima disappeared a while back, although I'm still unsure if he's dead or just went off," Shirou mused. "The only question I have is if he's going to come back," he told Etzolix, "other than that, get to the point."

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on November 30th 2010, 11:35 pm

Etz listened to Shirou's question and thought it over a bit before answering. This thought had come across his mind plenty of times before, reminiscing of it didn't make him feel any better for Yima left without warning. Unsure eyes looked across to the other male and responded. "Probably not. Whatever he left for was better than what he had here." This was the only guess Etz could make before he threw some keys on the table. "The main point; the world is yours now. Try to be more mature...I understand you're a teenager, and even though you're older than me, I've lived longer so trust me use your...alter ego to do that stupid shit. It helps bring his notoriety."

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down